Author Topic: Presidents' Day - 2/20/2017  (Read 18939 times)

Re: Presidents' Day - 2/20/2017

Possibly old info but Lecca black and white on sale for sub $2:

https://www.cigar.com/p/sam-leccia-black-cigars/1470366/#p-144883

Promo code: cold

Sorry, no free ship.  Maybe a "save for later" item.
Trying to remember if I've ever tried the White. I thought the Black was a decent change of pace cigar. Probably have a couple of each buried. Not adding it to the short list though.
Next day off work you might think about refreshing and inventorying your humidor, then start over with a new "short list".
That sounds like a great idea. Just can't justify putting in the hours to do that when I've got more pressing things to take care of.
Put the warden to work on some of those pressing items!

Re: Presidents' Day - 2/20/2017

Possibly old info but Lecca black and white on sale for sub $2:

https://www.cigar.com/p/sam-leccia-black-cigars/1470366/#p-144883

Promo code: cold

Sorry, no free ship.  Maybe a "save for later" item.
Trying to remember if I've ever tried the White. I thought the Black was a decent change of pace cigar. Probably have a couple of each buried. Not adding it to the short list though.
Next day off work you might think about refreshing and inventorying your humidor, then start over with a new "short list".
That sounds like a great idea. Just can't justify putting in the hours to do that when I've got more pressing things to take care of.
You need to start referring to it as "my list".  It's length is short in neither content nor time.
LOL!

Re: Presidents' Day - 2/20/2017

Possibly old info but Lecca black and white on sale for sub $2:

https://www.cigar.com/p/sam-leccia-black-cigars/1470366/#p-144883

Promo code: cold

Sorry, no free ship.  Maybe a "save for later" item.
Trying to remember if I've ever tried the White. I thought the Black was a decent change of pace cigar. Probably have a couple of each buried. Not adding it to the short list though.
Next day off work you might think about refreshing and inventorying your humidor, then start over with a new "short list".
That sounds like a great idea. Just can't justify putting in the hours to do that when I've got more pressing things to take care of.
You need to start referring to it as "my list".  It's length is short in neither content nor time.
I enjoy the irony.

Re: Presidents' Day - 2/20/2017

Need Raz here, we seem to have a language barrier with the carpet crew.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: Presidents' Day - 2/20/2017

Seems I'm missing out on all the "Not My President's Day" activities... Here in GA they are actually playing off the Peach State with their "ImPEACHment" march... sounded clever I guess.  ::)

https://www.yahoo.com/news/live-updates-presidents-day-protests-in-nyc-d-c-and-l-a-125936745.html
[...]

I enjoy the ironying.

[edit]  ;D
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: Presidents' Day - 2/20/2017

Need Raz here, we seem to have a language barrier with the carpet crew.

Carpet-o on floor-o right here-o.  :P
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: Presidents' Day - 2/20/2017

Market Watch Update... S&P 500 2,351.16 3.94 (0.17%)   Dow 30 20,624.05 4.28 (0.02%)   Nasdaq 5,838.58 23.68 (0.41%)

Re: Presidents' Day - 2/20/2017

Possibly old info but Lecca black and white on sale for sub $2:

https://www.cigar.com/p/sam-leccia-black-cigars/1470366/#p-144883

Promo code: cold

Sorry, no free ship.  Maybe a "save for later" item.
Trying to remember if I've ever tried the White. I thought the Black was a decent change of pace cigar. Probably have a couple of each buried. Not adding it to the short list though.
"THAT" list is the one that seems to be the short list.

Re: Presidents' Day - 2/20/2017

Need Raz here, we seem to have a language barrier with the carpet crew.
Carpet-o on floor-o right here-o.  :P
No bueno until they get it right, then bueno when they do.  Throw a por favor in now and then for good measure.

Re: Presidents' Day - 2/20/2017

Need Raz here, we seem to have a language barrier with the carpet crew.
Carpet-o on floor-o right here-o.  :P
No bueno until they get it right, then bueno when they do.  Throw a por favor in now and then for good measure.
You could always try a little Bésame el culo to get their attention.

Re: Presidents' Day - 2/20/2017

Possibly old info but Lecca black and white on sale for sub $2:

https://www.cigar.com/p/sam-leccia-black-cigars/1470366/#p-144883

Promo code: cold

Sorry, no free ship.  Maybe a "save for later" item.
Trying to remember if I've ever tried the White. I thought the Black was a decent change of pace cigar. Probably have a couple of each buried. Not adding it to the short list though.
Next day off work you might think about refreshing and inventorying your humidor, then start over with a new "short list".
That sounds like a great idea. Just can't justify putting in the hours to do that when I've got more pressing things to take care of.
You need to start referring to it as "my list".  It's length is short in neither content nor time.
I enjoy the ironying.

[edit]  ;D
That's the one thing I don't do. Not even the girl scout patches.

Re: Presidents' Day - 2/20/2017

I was supposed to be studying this week but instead I opted to fix the running toilet in the half bath. Finally done.

Re: Presidents' Day - 2/20/2017

I was supposed to be studying this week but instead I opted to fix the running toilet in the half bath. Finally done.
It took you a week to fix a toilet?  Union job or Bean instructions?

Re: Presidents' Day - 2/20/2017

I was supposed to be studying this week but instead I opted to fix the running toilet in the half bath. Finally done.
It took you a week to fix a toilet?  Union job or Bean instructions?
Today's only Monday, brah. That's how I opted to procrastinate today. Tomorrow I'll figure something else out. It did take me about 90 minutes though.