Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

Good afternoon Mr. Bean.  You sleep in this morning?
A little, had to go back to the dentist this morning as the crown they installed a month ago loosened up.  Can't just glue it back in place, as I suspect it didn't fit right to begin with.  They're making me a new one and get to back in tomorrow morning for that.  Time to find a new dentist.
do a rack check on the cleaning technicians, before you decide.
Not everything they poke you with, has to hurt!
Good advice!

Looks like the son took up some of dad's hobbies...

http://6abc.com/news/jerry-sanduskys-son-charged-with-child-sex-offenses/1752451/
Sick! God only knows what he was exposed to.
Actually we do know...

Police accused him of soliciting naked photos from a then-16-year-old girl last year and seeking oral sex in 2013 from her then-15-year-old sister. 14 counts. He was jailed on $200,000 bail.
hey Jeffrey S. Sandusky, I want to introduce you to your new roommate Bubba.

Looks like the son took up some of dad's hobbies...

http://6abc.com/news/jerry-sanduskys-son-charged-with-child-sex-offenses/1752451/
Sick! God only knows what he was exposed to.
Actually we do know...
Police accused him of soliciting naked photos from a then-16-year-old girl last year and seeking oral sex in 2013 from her then-15-year-old sister. 14 counts. He was jailed on $200,000 bail.
So girls at least.  Slightly less messed up than dear old dad.

Good afternoon Mr. Bean.  You sleep in this morning?
A little, had to go back to the dentist this morning as the crown they installed a month ago loosened up.  Can't just glue it back in place, as I suspect it didn't fit right to begin with.  They're making me a new one and get to back in tomorrow morning for that.  Time to find a new dentist.
do a rack check on the cleaning technicians, before you decide.
Not everything they poke you with, has to hurt!
Good advice!
I would like to see that crocheted on the dentists wall....sounds like a good marketing idea.

Hey Dean....free wings at Hooters tomorrow!

http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/2017/02/10/hooters-giving-away-free-wings-on-valentines-day-with-shred-your-ex-promotion.html
ha, Shred Your Ex. I have no pictures of her. how about a copy of my marriage license?

Good afternoon Mr. Bean.  You sleep in this morning?
A little, had to go back to the dentist this morning as the crown they installed a month ago loosened up.  Can't just glue it back in place, as I suspect it didn't fit right to begin with.  They're making me a new one and get to back in tomorrow morning for that.  Time to find a new dentist.
do a rack check on the cleaning technicians, before you decide.
Not everything they poke you with, has to hurt!
Good advice!
I would like to see that crocheted on the dentists wall....sounds like a good marketing idea.
No shit story not urban myth.  A dental service in Oklahoma City had topless dental hygienist (female).

Good afternoon Mr. Bean.  You sleep in this morning?
A little, had to go back to the dentist this morning as the crown they installed a month ago loosened up.  Can't just glue it back in place, as I suspect it didn't fit right to begin with.  They're making me a new one and get to back in tomorrow morning for that.  Time to find a new dentist.
do a rack check on the cleaning technicians, before you decide.
Not everything they poke you with, has to hurt!
Good advice!
I would like to see that crocheted on the dentists wall....sounds like a good marketing idea.
No shit story not urban myth.  A dental service in Oklahoma City had topless dental hygienist (female).
Glad you specified female.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Good afternoon Mr. Bean.  You sleep in this morning?
A little, had to go back to the dentist this morning as the crown they installed a month ago loosened up.  Can't just glue it back in place, as I suspect it didn't fit right to begin with.  They're making me a new one and get to back in tomorrow morning for that.  Time to find a new dentist.
do a rack check on the cleaning technicians, before you decide.
Not everything they poke you with, has to hurt!
Good advice!
I would like to see that crocheted on the dentists wall....sounds like a good marketing idea.
No shit story not urban myth.  A dental service in Oklahoma City had topless dental hygienist (female).
Glad you specified female.
and she is hot!

arrrghhhh! @$!#%

Good afternoon Mr. Bean.  You sleep in this morning?
A little, had to go back to the dentist this morning as the crown they installed a month ago loosened up.  Can't just glue it back in place, as I suspect it didn't fit right to begin with.  They're making me a new one and get to back in tomorrow morning for that.  Time to find a new dentist.
do a rack check on the cleaning technicians, before you decide.
Not everything they poke you with, has to hurt!
Good advice!
I would like to see that crocheted on the dentists wall....sounds like a good marketing idea.
No shit story not urban myth.  A dental service in Oklahoma City had topless dental hygienist (female).
Glad you specified female.
Just know the crowd we're dealing with.  Try to void the low hanging fruit.

Good afternoon Mr. Bean.  You sleep in this morning?
A little, had to go back to the dentist this morning as the crown they installed a month ago loosened up.  Can't just glue it back in place, as I suspect it didn't fit right to begin with.  They're making me a new one and get to back in tomorrow morning for that.  Time to find a new dentist.
do a rack check on the cleaning technicians, before you decide.
Not everything they poke you with, has to hurt!
Good advice!
I would like to see that crocheted on the dentists wall....sounds like a good marketing idea.
No shit story not urban myth.  A dental service in Oklahoma City had topless dental hygienist (female).
Glad you specified female.
and she is hot!
Fukkin' man boobs!  Sheesh!  Just creeps me out.

Good afternoon Mr. Bean.  You sleep in this morning?
A little, had to go back to the dentist this morning as the crown they installed a month ago loosened up.  Can't just glue it back in place, as I suspect it didn't fit right to begin with.  They're making me a new one and get to back in tomorrow morning for that.  Time to find a new dentist.
do a rack check on the cleaning technicians, before you decide.
Not everything they poke you with, has to hurt!
Good advice!
I would like to see that crocheted on the dentists wall....sounds like a good marketing idea.
No shit story not urban myth.  A dental service in Oklahoma City had topless dental hygienist (female).
Glad you specified female.
Just know the crowd we're dealing with.  Try to void the low hanging fruit.
So glad that worked out.   :P

I'm outta here.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9