CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Author Topic: 2/12/2017  (Read 10548 times)

sfish

Re: 2/12/2017
« Reply #60 on: February 12, 2017, 01:30:57 PM »

I want to thank the person(s) who created this site ( afoc et al??) for giving me/all of us a safe place to land in light of recent events at CI - it is very much appreciated,
You're very welcome

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #61 on: February 12, 2017, 01:34:16 PM »

I want to thank the person(s) who created this site ( afoc et al??) for giving me/all of us a safe place to land in light of recent events at CI - it is very much appreciated,
You're very welcome
Indeed you deserve the thanks for lighting the fire under my ass. It's been almost 3 years and over 200,000 posts since we started this thing.

sfish

« Reply #62 on: February 12, 2017, 02:06:49 PM »

You're very welcome
Indeed you deserve the thanks for lighting the fire under my ass. It's been almost 3 years and over 200,000 posts since we started this thing.
Haha, just busting your stones, I did nothing

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #63 on: February 12, 2017, 02:19:26 PM »

You're very welcome
Don't be modest, it's not becoming. It took every one of us to create this banter and keep it going.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #64 on: February 12, 2017, 02:23:48 PM »

No thanks required. I did it for myself.  I've said this many times before but it's probably worth mentioning again...

I really love this little community we've built and I'd hate to lose it. I sort of foresaw this being a possibility and wanted to get in front of it. I learn so much from everyone. That was the original intention for creating this site. Please use it and post here in good health.
Well, you were able to cross the line because you had Fishy's foot up your ass, now about the 2.0 upgrades...

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #65 on: February 12, 2017, 02:24:44 PM »

You're very welcome
Yea, TWSS.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #66 on: February 12, 2017, 02:35:37 PM »

No thanks required. I did it for myself.  I've said this many times before but it's probably worth mentioning again...

I really love this little community we've built and I'd hate to lose it. I sort of foresaw this being a possibility and wanted to get in front of it. I learn so much from everyone. That was the original intention for creating this site. Please use it and post here in good health.
Well, you were able to cross the line because you had Fishy's foot up your ass, now about the 2.0 upgrades...
2.0 upgrades? weren't those the colored stars?

litenup

• Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #67 on: February 12, 2017, 03:18:58 PM »

So the CI banter has gone to Facebook and you can only buy the daily deal with bit coins.........

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #68 on: February 12, 2017, 03:27:54 PM »

2.0 upgrades? weren't those the colored stars?
[ 1.1]

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #69 on: February 12, 2017, 03:30:28 PM »

There's no rush for that. Besides, this lot doesn't like change.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #70 on: February 12, 2017, 03:33:35 PM »

So the CI banter has gone to Facebook and you can only buy the daily deal with bit coins.........
You're kidding, right? I may not banter there much but I do make occasional purchases.

sfish

« Reply #71 on: February 12, 2017, 03:50:21 PM »

Is that for real?

sfish

« Reply #72 on: February 12, 2017, 03:52:31 PM »

Is that for real?
Clearly joking but they lost all of my payment info

litenup

• Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #73 on: February 12, 2017, 03:54:39 PM »

Is that for real

Well, maybe next maintenance day

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #74 on: February 12, 2017, 04:01:42 PM »

Is that for real?
Clearly joking but they lost all of my payment info
I can't even log in but that is fine because not likely I will be needing much they got anyway.  Dumbass Bastards!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8