Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

I want to thank the person(s) who created this site ( afoc et al??) for giving me/all of us a safe place to land in light of recent events at CI - it is very much appreciated,
You're very welcome

I want to thank the person(s) who created this site ( afoc et al??) for giving me/all of us a safe place to land in light of recent events at CI - it is very much appreciated,
You're very welcome
Indeed you deserve the thanks for lighting the fire under my ass. It's been almost 3 years and over 200,000 posts since we started this thing.

I want to thank the person(s) who created this site ( afoc et al??) for giving me/all of us a safe place to land in light of recent events at CI - it is very much appreciated,
You're very welcome
Indeed you deserve the thanks for lighting the fire under my ass. It's been almost 3 years and over 200,000 posts since we started this thing.
Haha, just busting your stones, I did nothing

I want to thank the person(s) who created this site ( afoc et al??) for giving me/all of us a safe place to land in light of recent events at CI - it is very much appreciated,
You're very welcome
Indeed you deserve the thanks for lighting the fire under my ass. It's been almost 3 years and over 200,000 posts since we started this thing.
Haha, just busting your stones, I did nothing
Don't be modest, it's not becoming. It took every one of us to create this banter and keep it going.

I want to thank the person(s) who created this site ( afoc et al??) for giving me/all of us a safe place to land in light of recent events at CI - it is very much appreciated,
No thanks required. I did it for myself.  I've said this many times before but it's probably worth mentioning again...

I really love this little community we've built and I'd hate to lose it. I sort of foresaw this being a possibility and wanted to get in front of it. I learn so much from everyone. That was the original intention for creating this site. Please use it and post here in good health.
Well, you were able to cross the line because you had Fishy's foot up your ass, now about the 2.0 upgrades...

I want to thank the person(s) who created this site ( afoc et al??) for giving me/all of us a safe place to land in light of recent events at CI - it is very much appreciated,
You're very welcome
Indeed you deserve the thanks for lighting the fire under my ass. It's been almost 3 years and over 200,000 posts since we started this thing.
Haha, just busting your stones, I did nothing
Yea, TWSS.

I want to thank the person(s) who created this site ( afoc et al??) for giving me/all of us a safe place to land in light of recent events at CI - it is very much appreciated,
No thanks required. I did it for myself.  I've said this many times before but it's probably worth mentioning again...

I really love this little community we've built and I'd hate to lose it. I sort of foresaw this being a possibility and wanted to get in front of it. I learn so much from everyone. That was the original intention for creating this site. Please use it and post here in good health.
Well, you were able to cross the line because you had Fishy's foot up your ass, now about the 2.0 upgrades...
2.0 upgrades? weren't those the colored stars?
Logged

litenup

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status

So the CI banter has gone to Facebook and you can only buy the daily deal with bit coins.........

I want to thank the person(s) who created this site ( afoc et al??) for giving me/all of us a safe place to land in light of recent events at CI - it is very much appreciated,
No thanks required. I did it for myself.  I've said this many times before but it's probably worth mentioning again...

I really love this little community we've built and I'd hate to lose it. I sort of foresaw this being a possibility and wanted to get in front of it. I learn so much from everyone. That was the original intention for creating this site. Please use it and post here in good health.
Well, you were able to cross the line because you had Fishy's foot up your ass, now about the 2.0 upgrades...
2.0 upgrades? weren't those the colored stars?
[ 1.1]

I want to thank the person(s) who created this site ( afoc et al??) for giving me/all of us a safe place to land in light of recent events at CI - it is very much appreciated,
No thanks required. I did it for myself.  I've said this many times before but it's probably worth mentioning again...

I really love this little community we've built and I'd hate to lose it. I sort of foresaw this being a possibility and wanted to get in front of it. I learn so much from everyone. That was the original intention for creating this site. Please use it and post here in good health.
Well, you were able to cross the line because you had Fishy's foot up your ass, now about the 2.0 upgrades...
There's no rush for that. Besides, this lot doesn't like change.

So the CI banter has gone to Facebook and you can only buy the daily deal with bit coins.........
You're kidding, right? I may not banter there much but I do make occasional purchases.

So the CI banter has gone to Facebook and you can only buy the daily deal with bit coins.........
Is that for real?

So the CI banter has gone to Facebook and you can only buy the daily deal with bit coins.........
Is that for real?
Clearly joking but they lost all of my payment info
Logged

litenup

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status

So the CI banter has gone to Facebook and you can only buy the daily deal with bit coins.........
Is that for real

Well, maybe next maintenance day

So the CI banter has gone to Facebook and you can only buy the daily deal with bit coins.........
Is that for real?
Clearly joking but they lost all of my payment info
I can't even log in but that is fine because not likely I will be needing much they got anyway.  Dumbass Bastards!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8