Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

Well, I think it's time I make myself a cup and sit down for a spell.

Good morning, gents.

67 degrees this morning looking for a high today in the mid to upper 70's.
thanks Dave.
all stocked up at the moment on 2nds.
CI won't take the password I've had forever. may just kiss that banter goodbye.

good morning guys. went to bed alone last night but woke up to a warm body this morning.

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

good morning guys. went to bed alone last night but woke up to a warm body this morning.
better than a cold body, just ask some of us around here.

67 degrees this morning looking for a high today in the mid to upper 70's.
thanks Dave.
all stocked up at the moment on 2nds.
CI won't take the password I've had forever. may just kiss that banter goodbye.
That banter appears to be history anyway.

Morning Dean

good morning guys. went to bed alone last night but woke up to a warm body this morning.
better than a cold body, just ask some of us around here.
and now she wants pancakes. sheesh.

good morning guys. went to bed alone last night but woke up to a warm body this morning.
That's not a bad way to wake up.

good morning guys. went to bed alone last night but woke up to a warm body this morning.
better than a cold body, just ask some of us around here.
That's a valid point. Although...

breakfast done. gotta find some staples for my staple gun so I can finish the seat on the golf cart I fixed yesterday.

breakfast done. gotta find some staples for my staple gun so I can finish the seat on the golf cart I fixed yesterday.
I'm having a lazy Sunday morning here. It's sleeting so the sound of it hitting the windows is very soothing. Enjoying some coffee in front of the boob tube.
Logged

Thor

  • Newbie Status
  • Proud to be a BoTL

I want to thank the person(s) who created this site ( afoc et al??) for giving me/all of us a safe place to land in light of recent events at CI - it is very much appreciated,

breakfast done. gotta find some staples for my staple gun so I can finish the seat on the golf cart I fixed yesterday.
I'm having a lazy Sunday morning here. It's sleeting so the sound of it hitting the windows is very soothing. Enjoying some coffee in front of the boob tube.
finally found the staples and now the rain has begun. may bring the seat inside or under the carport of the lady I'm doing it for.

I want to thank the person(s) who created this site ( afoc et al??) for giving me/all of us a safe place to land in light of recent events at CI - it is very much appreciated,
hey Thor. fucked up mess I see. haven't tried to access CI on my PC yet, just my phone. so I don't know. my password is no longer any good and I may abandon CI, not that I'm on there much. always too slow for me.

I want to thank the person(s) who created this site ( afoc et al??) for giving me/all of us a safe place to land in light of recent events at CI - it is very much appreciated,
No thanks required. I did it for myself.  I've said this many times before but it's probably worth mentioning again...

I really love this little community we've built and I'd hate to lose it. I sort of foresaw this being a possibility and wanted to get in front of it. I learn so much from everyone. That was the original intention for creating this site. Please use it and post here in good health.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8