Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

now that I have an abundance of cash in my pocket I am tempted to fill my humidors but I also need money for the surgeon. damn it.
Certainly there's some middle ground
Logged

Ogie

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

I've never seen an EC that is box pressed other than the H2K. I think if it says box pressed it is implying that it's H2K. Bid site titles are vague at best.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

I've never seen an EC that is box pressed other than the H2K. I think if it says box pressed it is implying that it's H2K. Bid site titles are vague at best.

I would agree, but CI doesn't help the problem on their regular site either... NEW!

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/75392/don-pepin-garcia-el-centurion/

Looks like snow is going to be a reality for you Joisey Boyz.
Indeed. Although this photo doesn't do it justice. Still coming down pretty hard and it's windy.

Another for raz to keep an eye on:

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot/2511077/el-centurion-robusto-20/
Trying to figure out how to get the V No. 4's on the Sis for cheaper.

Morning, muchachos.

You buy them from the devil with your El Centurion purchase... the Law of Cost Averaging. duh  :P

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot/2510991/oliva-serie-v-no-4-24/

Good morning, Bret
Well, there's that.

Nice review:

http://halfwheel.com/luminosa-robusto/139403
Better than I could have written. I agree with most of it. I only smoked the one but the wrapper was way too delicate. I'll smoke another before making final judgement. I like it but isn't my favorite Crowned Heads. Can't wait to try the Le Carême.

Another for raz to keep an eye on:

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot/2511077/el-centurion-robusto-20/
Trying to figure out how to get the V No. 4's on the Sis for cheaper.

Morning, muchachos.

You buy them from the devil with your El Centurion purchase... the Law of Cost Averaging. duh  :P

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot/2510991/oliva-serie-v-no-4-24/

Good morning, Bret
Well, there's that.
El Centurian robustos mashing $84/box no coupons work unless you add something else

Another for raz to keep an eye on:

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot/2511077/el-centurion-robusto-20/
Trying to figure out how to get the V No. 4's on the Sis for cheaper.

Morning, muchachos.

You buy them from the devil with your El Centurion purchase... the Law of Cost Averaging. duh  :P

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot/2510991/oliva-serie-v-no-4-24/

Good morning, Bret
Well, there's that.
El Centurian robustos mashing $84/box no coupons work unless you add something else
If you add the Crowned Heads Sampler it goes up to $89 after code, so stupid

Another for raz to keep an eye on:

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot/2511077/el-centurion-robusto-20/
Trying to figure out how to get the V No. 4's on the Sis for cheaper.

Morning, muchachos.

You buy them from the devil with your El Centurion purchase... the Law of Cost Averaging. duh  :P

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot/2510991/oliva-serie-v-no-4-24/

Good morning, Bret
Well, there's that.
El Centurian robustos mashing $84/box no coupons work unless you add something else
If you add the Crowned Heads Sampler it goes up to $89 after code, so stupid
Screw it. I'm too tired and too grumpy to deal with cigar-buying nonsense today. Sheesh.

Another for raz to keep an eye on:

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot/2511077/el-centurion-robusto-20/
Trying to figure out how to get the V No. 4's on the Sis for cheaper.

Morning, muchachos.
You buy them from the devil with your El Centurion purchase... the Law of Cost Averaging. duh  :P

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot/2510991/oliva-serie-v-no-4-24/

Good morning, Bret
Well, there's that.
El Centurian robustos mashing $84/box no coupons work unless you add something else
If you add the Crowned Heads Sampler it goes up to $89 after code, so stupid
Screw it. I'm too tired and too grumpy to deal with cigar-buying nonsense today. Sheesh.
Did he just say cigar-buying nonsense?  Blasphemy.

Another for raz to keep an eye on:

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot/2511077/el-centurion-robusto-20/
Trying to figure out how to get the V No. 4's on the Sis for cheaper.

Morning, muchachos.
You buy them from the devil with your El Centurion purchase... the Law of Cost Averaging. duh  :P

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot/2510991/oliva-serie-v-no-4-24/

Good morning, Bret
Well, there's that.
El Centurian robustos mashing $84/box no coupons work unless you add something else
If you add the Crowned Heads Sampler it goes up to $89 after code, so stupid
Screw it. I'm too tired and too grumpy to deal with cigar-buying nonsense today. Sheesh.
Did he just say cigar-buying nonsense?  Blasphemy.
Nonsensical pricing.

Another for raz to keep an eye on:

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot/2511077/el-centurion-robusto-20/
Trying to figure out how to get the V No. 4's on the Sis for cheaper.

Morning, muchachos.
You buy them from the devil with your El Centurion purchase... the Law of Cost Averaging. duh  :P

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot/2510991/oliva-serie-v-no-4-24/

Good morning, Bret
Well, there's that.
El Centurian robustos mashing $84/box no coupons work unless you add something else
If you add the Crowned Heads Sampler it goes up to $89 after code, so stupid
Screw it. I'm too tired and too grumpy to deal with cigar-buying nonsense today. Sheesh.
Did he just say cigar-buying nonsense?  Blasphemy.
Nonsensical pricing.
OK then.

I went to cigar monster to see what they had... Life happened and the mash ended before I had a chance. Sheesh.

Another for raz to keep an eye on:

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot/2511077/el-centurion-robusto-20/
Trying to figure out how to get the V No. 4's on the Sis for cheaper.

Morning, muchachos.
You buy them from the devil with your El Centurion purchase... the Law of Cost Averaging. duh  :P

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot/2510991/oliva-serie-v-no-4-24/

Good morning, Bret
Well, there's that.
El Centurian robustos mashing $84/box no coupons work unless you add something else
If you add the Crowned Heads Sampler it goes up to $89 after code, so stupid
Screw it. I'm too tired and too grumpy to deal with cigar-buying nonsense today. Sheesh.
Did he just say cigar-buying nonsense?  Blasphemy.
His membership should be temporarily suspended until he comes to his senses
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8