Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

« Reply #60 on: January 29, 2017, 05:48:30 PM »

nice little 700 watt generator for $90. got tools all loaded and ready to go to work. DPG Blue and ginger ale while batteries charge.
Nice Dean. You ever just chill?
nice little 700 watt generator for $90. got tools all loaded and ready to go to work. DPG Blue and ginger ale while batteries charge.
Even God took this day off, Deano.

but I'm not God! people told me that all the time years back.

was looking at Home Depot and could have gotten a Ryobi cordless reciprocating saw to add to my collection for $79. so I spent $100 on a saw and generator. big deal, the generator I can use to power my fridge during a failure.

all the time. this is chilling to me.
Dean even folds socks in his sleep.  Just sayin'…
You sure they're his socks?
I don't think he wears socks since he moved South.
Was not when I visited him.
Had he been recently pedicured?

« Reply #61 on: January 29, 2017, 05:50:49 PM »

I wear socks when I wear work shoes, so occasionally.
dinner of pasta and red sauce with mushrooms and hot Italian sausage done. would be cigar time but too many bugs out. I need a fogger.
Linguini in lemon sauce here with mini crabcakes and shrimp.

« Reply #62 on: January 29, 2017, 05:54:59 PM »

I wear socks when I wear work shoes, so occasionally.
dinner of pasta and red sauce with mushrooms and hot Italian sausage done. would be cigar time but too many bugs out. I need a fogger.
Linguini in lemon sauce here with mini crabcakes and shrimp.
Some good sounding stuff for both of you!  Just some nacho's here.

« Reply #63 on: January 29, 2017, 06:06:43 PM »

nice little 700 watt generator for $90. got tools all loaded and ready to go to work. DPG Blue and ginger ale while batteries charge.
Nice Dean. You ever just chill?
nice little 700 watt generator for $90. got tools all loaded and ready to go to work. DPG Blue and ginger ale while batteries charge.
Even God took this day off, Deano.

but I'm not God! people told me that all the time years back.

was looking at Home Depot and could have gotten a Ryobi cordless reciprocating saw to add to my collection for $79. so I spent $100 on a saw and generator. big deal, the generator I can use to power my fridge during a failure.

all the time. this is chilling to me.
Dean even folds socks in his sleep.  Just sayin'…
You sure they're his socks?
They were at CigarFest.  Howdy Dave.  Any Cincinnati traveling n your future?
Probably in a couple of months, but nothing specific yet.

« Reply #64 on: January 29, 2017, 06:08:34 PM »

I wear socks when I wear work shoes, so occasionally.
dinner of pasta and red sauce with mushrooms and hot Italian sausage done. would be cigar time but too many bugs out. I need a fogger.
What happened to your screened in area?

« Reply #65 on: January 29, 2017, 06:22:38 PM »

I wear socks when I wear work shoes, so occasionally.
dinner of pasta and red sauce with mushrooms and hot Italian sausage done. would be cigar time but too many bugs out. I need a fogger.
What happened to your screened in area?
built the screen room at the lady's house. my screen tent doesn't have the fine sand gnat screen. lit up indoors with windows and door open, fan going. Partagas Black and coffee.

« Reply #66 on: January 29, 2017, 06:23:32 PM »

I wear socks when I wear work shoes, so occasionally.
dinner of pasta and red sauce with mushrooms and hot Italian sausage done. would be cigar time but too many bugs out. I need a fogger.
Linguini in lemon sauce here with mini crabcakes and shrimp.
Some good sounding stuff for both of you!  Just some nacho's here.
Dutch apple pie for dessert here.

« Reply #67 on: January 29, 2017, 06:23:54 PM »

I wear socks when I wear work shoes, so occasionally.
dinner of pasta and red sauce with mushrooms and hot Italian sausage done. would be cigar time but too many bugs out. I need a fogger.
What happened to your screened in area?
built the screen room at the lady's house. my screen tent doesn't have the fine sand gnat screen. lit up indoors with windows and door open, fan going. Partagas Black and coffee.
Now you are living!

« Reply #68 on: January 29, 2017, 06:24:37 PM »

I wear socks when I wear work shoes, so occasionally.
dinner of pasta and red sauce with mushrooms and hot Italian sausage done. would be cigar time but too many bugs out. I need a fogger.
Linguini in lemon sauce here with mini crabcakes and shrimp.
Some good sounding stuff for both of you!  Just some nacho's here.
Dutch apple pie for dessert here.
Nice touch :)

« Reply #69 on: January 29, 2017, 06:53:11 PM »

I wear socks when I wear work shoes, so occasionally.
dinner of pasta and red sauce with mushrooms and hot Italian sausage done. would be cigar time but too many bugs out. I need a fogger.
Linguini in lemon sauce here with mini crabcakes and shrimp.
Some good sounding stuff for both of you!  Just some nacho's here.
Dutch apple pie for dessert here.
No dessert here. Didn't eat the linguini either. Trying to be good. Staying away from carbs.

« Reply #70 on: January 29, 2017, 07:13:52 PM »

I wear socks when I wear work shoes, so occasionally.
dinner of pasta and red sauce with mushrooms and hot Italian sausage done. would be cigar time but too many bugs out. I need a fogger.
What happened to your screened in area?
built the screen room at the lady's house. my screen tent doesn't have the fine sand gnat screen. lit up indoors with windows and door open, fan going. Partagas Black and coffee.
Now you are living!
a lot more comfortable too.

« Reply #71 on: January 29, 2017, 07:14:29 PM »

I wear socks when I wear work shoes, so occasionally.
dinner of pasta and red sauce with mushrooms and hot Italian sausage done. would be cigar time but too many bugs out. I need a fogger.
Linguini in lemon sauce here with mini crabcakes and shrimp.
Some good sounding stuff for both of you!  Just some nacho's here.
Dutch apple pie for dessert here.
No dessert here. Didn't eat the linguini either. Trying to be good. Staying away from carbs.
glad I don't have that problem, yet.

« Reply #72 on: January 29, 2017, 07:16:27 PM »

I wear socks when I wear work shoes, so occasionally.
dinner of pasta and red sauce with mushrooms and hot Italian sausage done. would be cigar time but too many bugs out. I need a fogger.
Linguini in lemon sauce here with mini crabcakes and shrimp.
Some good sounding stuff for both of you!  Just some nacho's here.
Dutch apple pie for dessert here.
No dessert here. Didn't eat the linguini either. Trying to be good. Staying away from carbs.
What, no linguinibreath?

« Reply #73 on: January 29, 2017, 08:38:54 PM »

I wear socks when I wear work shoes, so occasionally.
dinner of pasta and red sauce with mushrooms and hot Italian sausage done. would be cigar time but too many bugs out. I need a fogger.
Linguini in lemon sauce here with mini crabcakes and shrimp.
Some good sounding stuff for both of you!  Just some nacho's here.
Dutch apple pie for dessert here.
No dessert here. Didn't eat the linguini either. Trying to be good. Staying away from carbs.
What, no linguinibreath?
Just cigarbreath

« Reply #74 on: January 29, 2017, 09:44:18 PM »

I wear socks when I wear work shoes, so occasionally.
dinner of pasta and red sauce with mushrooms and hot Italian sausage done. would be cigar time but too many bugs out. I need a fogger.
Linguini in lemon sauce here with mini crabcakes and shrimp.
Some good sounding stuff for both of you!  Just some nacho's here.
Dutch apple pie for dessert here.
No dessert here. Didn't eat the linguini either. Trying to be good. Staying away from carbs.
What, no linguinibreath?
Just cigarbreath
The best kind of breath to have.
Logged