« Reply #255 on: January 27, 2017, 05:26:48 PM »

Afternoon and Evening as appropriate Raz and Flip

« Reply #256 on: January 27, 2017, 05:28:01 PM »

Over 200 posts already!....The shank is rolling.

Damn! I didn't even realize! Haha
hello one star!

Yes! I've had it since 100, though. Not sure when I'll get a second. 1000?
Only Tony knows for sure :)

Afternoon Shank

I think he makes it up as he goes.  8)
I was deserving of a star, so I got one. It would be cool to see a second show up at some arbitrary number, though.  Lie 217.  ???

How ya doin, Dave?
Doing ok, pretty productive day of work around the house.

« Reply #257 on: January 27, 2017, 05:31:01 PM »

The perfect storm took us to 18. Not to shabby for a Friday.
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #258 on: January 27, 2017, 05:36:02 PM »

Over 200 posts already!....The shank is rolling.

Damn! I didn't even realize! Haha
hello one star!

Yes! I've had it since 100, though. Not sure when I'll get a second. 1000?
Only Tony knows for sure :)

Afternoon Shank

I think he makes it up as he goes.  8)
I was deserving of a star, so I got one. It would be cool to see a second show up at some arbitrary number, though.  Lie 217.  ???

How ya doin, Dave?
Doing ok, pretty productive day of work around the house.

Yes. I notices pressure washing has been on the agenda for a couple days. It feels good to do some odd jobs around the house when the weather warms up a bit. Sometimes I purposely find something manual and mostly mindless to do when I've had too much school stuff.  :)
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #259 on: January 27, 2017, 05:37:30 PM »

The perfect storm took us to 18. Not to shabby for a Friday.

Like, as in degrees? You guys having a snowstorm up there?

« Reply #260 on: January 27, 2017, 05:42:43 PM »

The perfect storm took us to 18. Not to shabby for a Friday.

Like, as in degrees? You guys having a snowstorm up there?
nope, have a botl Oyam I belive who used to celebrate the
18th
page....

« Reply #261 on: January 27, 2017, 05:43:41 PM »

take care guys, be leaving soon.
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #262 on: January 27, 2017, 05:50:17 PM »

take care guys, be leaving soon.

Have a good one!

« Reply #263 on: January 27, 2017, 05:51:49 PM »

take care guys, be leaving soon.
Later Flip, kind of late for you to be leaving

« Reply #264 on: January 27, 2017, 05:53:24 PM »

Over 200 posts already!....The shank is rolling.

Damn! I didn't even realize! Haha
hello one star!

Yes! I've had it since 100, though. Not sure when I'll get a second. 1000?
Only Tony knows for sure :)

Afternoon Shank

I think he makes it up as he goes.  8)
I was deserving of a star, so I got one. It would be cool to see a second show up at some arbitrary number, though.  Lie 217.  ???

How ya doin, Dave?
Doing ok, pretty productive day of work around the house.

Yes. I notices pressure washing has been on the agenda for a couple days. It feels good to do some odd jobs around the house when the weather warms up a bit. Sometimes I purposely find something manual and mostly mindless to do when I've had too much school stuff.  :)
And I am not even half way done pressure washing yet.  I also did a lot of tree and shrub pruning today but I get to use the chainsaw for some of that and I like chainsawing.
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #265 on: January 27, 2017, 06:01:39 PM »

[...]

Chainsawing IS fun! I've had the opportunity to do some on an occasion or two. Do you have a lot of shrub and brush around your place?

« Reply #266 on: January 27, 2017, 06:03:52 PM »

[...]

« Reply #267 on: January 27, 2017, 06:05:56 PM »

[...]

No brush but a lot of shrubs and several trees that require trimming up every year

« Reply #268 on: January 27, 2017, 06:10:38 PM »

Over 200 posts already!....The shank is rolling.

Damn! I didn't even realize! Haha
hello one star!

Yes! I've had it since 100, though. Not sure when I'll get a second. 1000?
Only Tony knows for sure :)

Afternoon Shank

I think he makes it up as he goes.  8)
I was deserving of a star, so I got one. It would be cool to see a second show up at some arbitrary number, though.  Lie 217.  ???

How ya doin, Dave?
Doing ok, pretty productive day of work around the house.

Yes. I notices pressure washing has been on the agenda for a couple days. It feels good to do some odd jobs around the house when the weather warms up a bit. Sometimes I purposely find something manual and mostly mindless to do when I've had too much school stuff.  :)
I hear that.
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #269 on: January 27, 2017, 06:11:46 PM »

This is a pretty good deal for a setup like this, isn't it?

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/app/5939339427.html

Or, bigger is better?

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/app/5940430543.html

Or, a smaller one. If that's what works.   :D

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/app/5939525291.html