« Reply #210 on: January 27, 2017, 02:26:35 PM »

AJF sampler up now...wouldn't be a bad one for shank to check out.
Very true!  sparks a question.  anyone notice that the Fallen Angel with the newer label does not taste the same as the original with the colorful label or is it just me?
Strange with that label.  Originally it was put out on a variation of Fallen Angel....I forget the actual name, then it was used for all Fallen Angels.  I only have ones with the original label.

« Reply #211 on: January 27, 2017, 02:27:32 PM »

Eye pokers jamming. Those things look weaponized.
been up a loooooong time too. looking for a deal to get free shipping on my EPC 2nds and Super Premiums.

the Padron #3000's did it.
Well, at least someone made a purchase today.
I smoke a lot of cigars and can't afford top shelf, though I keep a bunch on hand for the occasional treat, otherwise it's the cheap go to cigars.
right there witcha!
I don't feel so different now. thanks Sam.
Hell, that's me too. Not because I smoke a lot, just because I'm cheap. Lol
I smoke a lot and CHEAP.
Smoke a lot of cheap seegars.  What's the word on the lump Dean?
still waiting to hear on the surgeon.

« Reply #212 on: January 27, 2017, 02:27:33 PM »

Good to be back in NJ!
you will only hear someone actually from NJ say that....
I'm sure you're right with that one.  The rest of you are just jealous.   ;)
Yes...I jealously guard whatever resources I have that keep me out of Jersey. I even had to think carefully about marrying a woman whose dad was from Jersey. ;-)

« Reply #213 on: January 27, 2017, 02:27:34 PM »

Eye pokers jamming. Those things look weaponized.
been up a loooooong time too. looking for a deal to get free shipping on my EPC 2nds and Super Premiums.

the Padron #3000's did it.
Well, at least someone made a purchase today.
I smoke a lot of cigars and can't afford top shelf, though I keep a bunch on hand for the occasional treat, otherwise it's the cheap go to cigars.
right there witcha!
I don't feel so different now. thanks Sam.
Hell, that's me too. Not because I smoke a lot, just because I'm cheap. Lol
But not to be confused with Cheapy-Cheapo.

« Reply #214 on: January 27, 2017, 02:28:51 PM »

Good to be back in NJ!
you will only hear someone actually from NJ say that....
I'm sure you're right with that one.  The rest of you are just jealous.   ;)
Yes...I jealously guard whatever resources I have that keep me out of Jersey. I even had to think carefully about marrying a woman whose dad was from Jersey. ;-)
Your wife would probably not like that idea too much either.... :o

« Reply #215 on: January 27, 2017, 02:29:14 PM »

Off for some errands and an appointment, BBL.

« Reply #216 on: January 27, 2017, 02:29:21 PM »

« Reply #217 on: January 27, 2017, 02:31:10 PM »

Good to be back in NJ!
you will only hear someone actually from NJ say that....
I'm sure you're right with that one.  The rest of you are just jealous.   ;)
Yeah, doubly jealous of you, from NJ and a Dave.

« Reply #218 on: January 27, 2017, 02:31:40 PM »

Eye pokers jamming. Those things look weaponized.
been up a loooooong time too. looking for a deal to get free shipping on my EPC 2nds and Super Premiums.

the Padron #3000's did it.
Well, at least someone made a purchase today.
I smoke a lot of cigars and can't afford top shelf, though I keep a bunch on hand for the occasional treat, otherwise it's the cheap go to cigars.
right there witcha!
I don't feel so different now. thanks Sam.
Hell, that's me too. Not because I smoke a lot, just because I'm cheap. Lol
I smoke a lot and CHEAP.
Smoke a lot of cheap seegars.  What's the word on the lump Dean?
still waiting to hear on the surgeon.
Here's to hearing good news.

« Reply #219 on: January 27, 2017, 02:32:16 PM »

« Reply #220 on: January 27, 2017, 02:34:47 PM »

Good to be back in NJ!
you will only hear someone actually from NJ say that....
I'm sure you're right with that one.  The rest of you are just jealous.   ;)
Yes...I jealously guard whatever resources I have that keep me out of Jersey. I even had to think carefully about marrying a woman whose dad was from Jersey. ;-)
Your wife would probably not like that idea too much either.... :o
Yeah, yeah. That's who I'm talking about, smartass. The warden's dad came from Newark, her mom from Buffalo. Real good places to be "from."

« Reply #221 on: January 27, 2017, 02:35:37 PM »

« Reply #222 on: January 27, 2017, 02:37:47 PM »

Speaking of the Uncle Lees...
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/27/2017
« Reply #223 on: January 27, 2017, 02:49:36 PM »

Eye pokers jamming. Those things look weaponized.
been up a loooooong time too. looking for a deal to get free shipping on my EPC 2nds and Super Premiums.

the Padron #3000's did it.
Well, at least someone made a purchase today.
I smoke a lot of cigars and can't afford top shelf, though I keep a bunch on hand for the occasional treat, otherwise it's the cheap go to cigars.
right there witcha!
I don't feel so different now. thanks Sam.
Hell, that's me too. Not because I smoke a lot, just because I'm cheap. Lol
I just buy the deals that get discussed here.

Edit: Also, I have my staples...like Cuarentas, which I stock when I can get them for $3.00 a stick, and Nica Rusticas which I buy anytime I find them under $4 a stick.
This is scary.  same attitude here.  definitely like the Nicas' and usually wait until they are sub $4.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/27/2017
« Reply #224 on: January 27, 2017, 02:50:51 PM »

AJF sampler up now...wouldn't be a bad one for shank to check out.
Very true!  sparks a question.  anyone notice that the Fallen Angel with the newer label does not taste the same as the original with the colorful label or is it just me?
Strange with that label.  Originally it was put out on a variation of Fallen Angel....I forget the actual name, then it was used for all Fallen Angels.  I only have ones with the original label.
Wish that's all i had.  I may be off, but the newer ones don't seem to be as good.