« Reply #90 on: January 24, 2017, 10:10:42 AM »

« Reply #91 on: January 24, 2017, 10:11:19 AM »

Ave Maria's on A, rest of the alphabet particularly weak this week.

« Reply #92 on: January 24, 2017, 10:11:55 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning, RazMaTaz.
Not feeling very matazzed today. Can we just cancel the rest of the day?
Seconded.

« Reply #93 on: January 24, 2017, 10:12:06 AM »

if you're looking for a hat,  the cigar page has them...I mean I always go to a haberdashery to by my cigars...
makes sense, last cigar order came with beef jerky. obvious pairing right? 8)
I could go for some beef jerky right about now.
TWSS

« Reply #94 on: January 24, 2017, 10:14:53 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning, RazMaTaz.
Not feeling very matazzed today. Can we just cancel the rest of the day?
Seconded.
Motion seconded, the chair invokes the privilege to suspend the comment period on account of this is Tuesday and profanity is a certainty. All in favor of canceling the day, answer "GFY."
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/24/2017
« Reply #95 on: January 24, 2017, 10:15:41 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning Raz.

« Reply #96 on: January 24, 2017, 10:16:20 AM »

Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/24/2017
« Reply #97 on: January 24, 2017, 10:18:02 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning, RazMaTaz.
Not feeling very matazzed today. Can we just cancel the rest of the day?
Seconded.
Motion seconded, the chair invokes the privilege to suspend the comment period on account of this is Tuesday and profanity is a certainty. All in favor of canceling the day, answer "GFY."
GFY

« Reply #98 on: January 24, 2017, 10:24:18 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning, RazMaTaz.
Not feeling very matazzed today. Can we just cancel the rest of the day?
Seconded.
Motion seconded, the chair invokes the privilege to suspend the comment period on account of this is Tuesday and profanity is a certainty. All in favor of canceling the day, answer "GFY."

« Reply #99 on: January 24, 2017, 10:32:48 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning, RazMaTaz.
Not feeling very matazzed today. Can we just cancel the rest of the day?
Seconded.
Motion seconded, the chair invokes the privilege to suspend the comment period on account of this is Tuesday and profanity is a certainty. All in favor of canceling the day, answer "GFY."
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/24/2017
« Reply #100 on: January 24, 2017, 10:35:17 AM »

Camacho Diplomas on sale at Holts for $45.00/10  figgies (churchills and double stuffs on sale as well).  not sure if that's good or bad as I haven't done much with Camacho.

« Reply #101 on: January 24, 2017, 10:38:37 AM »

if you're looking for a hat,  the cigar page has them...I mean I always go to a haberdashery to by my cigars...
makes sense, last cigar order came with beef jerky. obvious pairing right? 8)
I could go for some beef jerky right about now.
on the way back from Orlando, saw a sign "Alligator jerky - Next exit", wife would not stop, she asked "what do you need alligator jerky for? You'll break your teeth!".  My answer, "but it's alligator jerky!".

« Reply #102 on: January 24, 2017, 10:42:17 AM »

if you're looking for a hat,  the cigar page has them...I mean I always go to a haberdashery to by my cigars...
makes sense, last cigar order came with beef jerky. obvious pairing right? 8)
I could go for some beef jerky right about now.
on the way back from Orlando, saw a sign "Alligator jerky - Next exit", wife would not stop, she asked "what do you need alligator jerky for? You'll break your teeth!".  My answer, "but it's alligator jerky!".
I even tried, all the Indians at work, can't eat beef jerky, never heard of a Sacred Alligator!

« Reply #103 on: January 24, 2017, 10:52:19 AM »

if you're looking for a hat,  the cigar page has them...I mean I always go to a haberdashery to by my cigars...
makes sense, last cigar order came with beef jerky. obvious pairing right? 8)
I could go for some beef jerky right about now.
on the way back from Orlando, saw a sign "Alligator jerky - Next exit", wife would not stop, she asked "what do you need alligator jerky for? You'll break your teeth!".  My answer, "but it's alligator jerky!".
Brought back kangaroo jerky for the boy from an Australia trip a couple of years back.

« Reply #104 on: January 24, 2017, 11:21:04 AM »

Cool looking new Tat ashtray. I mean, it's not made of wood or anything, but still.

http://www.tampahumidor.com/accessories/tatuaje-ashtray.php