BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 1/24/2017
« Reply #61 on: January 24, 2017, 08:56:27 AM »

G'Morning, Banter... Fukkin Tuesday
If you don't life it, GTF out!

Oh, I life it alright.
I life the shirt out of it!

CNS... Morning Golf. I thought Tuesday was your day off... Did you start a new job?

« Reply #62 on: January 24, 2017, 08:58:15 AM »

good morning guys. got to dig the waste line up from house to septic tank for the lady to check for crushed/separated pipe. toilet is plugged. plumber snaked it Friday but plugged again. plumber coming back this afternoon. figure if I expose the pipe it'll save some money.
Morning, DiggingForShitDean.
LALTS.  Dean and the schitt he gets himself into.
hopefully no shit, just want to expose the pipe. septic and leach field are good according to DEC inspection prior to construction. complained to the HUD manager about a few issues. house isn't a year old. not his problem. talking to the mayor and town board Thursday. they have started a new HUD grant for the year and I want everyone to know what to expect.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 1/24/2017
« Reply #63 on: January 24, 2017, 08:58:51 AM »

Morning Sam, Steve and Mr. Bean.

Hey, Travellin' Man. You getting cabin fever staying in the same city for this long a stretch.

« Reply #64 on: January 24, 2017, 09:00:19 AM »

G'Morning, Banter... Fukkin Tuesday
If you don't life it, GTF out!

Oh, I life it alright.
I life the shirt out of it!

CNS... Morning Golf. I thought Tuesday was your day off... Did you start a new job?
LALTS, no, Sunday and Monday off here. At least, for the time being. Interviewed for 2 different jobs recently, a bit overqualified for one, underqualified for the other, so we'll see what happens.

« Reply #65 on: January 24, 2017, 09:27:42 AM »

good morning guys. got to dig the waste line up from house to septic tank for the lady to check for crushed/separated pipe. toilet is plugged. plumber snaked it Friday but plugged again. plumber coming back this afternoon. figure if I expose the pipe it'll save some money.
Morning, DiggingForShitDean.
Who's writing all this down for the book?

« Reply #66 on: January 24, 2017, 09:29:06 AM »

Morning Sam, Steve and Mr. Bean.

Hey, Travellin' Man. You getting cabin fever staying in the same city for this long a stretch.
Indeed.  Had some health things that kept me grounded for a bit, but I'm venturing out with a baby trip this week before ramp up in mid Feb.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/24/2017
« Reply #67 on: January 24, 2017, 09:30:09 AM »

if you're looking for a hat,  the cigar page has them...I mean I always go to a haberdashery to by my cigars...

« Reply #68 on: January 24, 2017, 09:30:31 AM »

G'Morning, Banter... Fukkin Tuesday
If you don't life it, GTF out!

Oh, I life it alright.
I life the shirt out of it!

CNS... Morning Golf. I thought Tuesday was your day off... Did you start a new job?
LALTS, no, Sunday and Monday off here. At least, for the time being. Interviewed for 2 different jobs recently, a bit overqualified for one, underqualified for the other, so we'll see what happens.
You should be underqualified for a new position.  If you know how to do it all already, you're going to be bored walking in to it.

« Reply #69 on: January 24, 2017, 09:33:03 AM »

good morning guys. got to dig the waste line up from house to septic tank for the lady to check for crushed/separated pipe. toilet is plugged. plumber snaked it Friday but plugged again. plumber coming back this afternoon. figure if I expose the pipe it'll save some money.
Morning, DiggingForShitDean.
LALTS.  Dean and the schitt he gets himself into.
hopefully no shit, just want to expose the pipe. septic and leach field are good according to DEC inspection prior to construction. complained to the HUD manager about a few issues. house isn't a year old. not his problem. talking to the mayor and town board Thursday. they have started a new HUD grant for the year and I want everyone to know what to expect.
Well, you are using a shovel in the vicinity of a septic field.  I recommend you go back to gazebos and driveways.

« Reply #70 on: January 24, 2017, 09:33:38 AM »

good morning guys. got to dig the waste line up from house to septic tank for the lady to check for crushed/separated pipe. toilet is plugged. plumber snaked it Friday but plugged again. plumber coming back this afternoon. figure if I expose the pipe it'll save some money.
Morning, DiggingForShitDean.
Who's writing all this down for the book?
nobody. probably should do a search, copy/paste.

« Reply #71 on: January 24, 2017, 09:35:39 AM »

good morning guys. got to dig the waste line up from house to septic tank for the lady to check for crushed/separated pipe. toilet is plugged. plumber snaked it Friday but plugged again. plumber coming back this afternoon. figure if I expose the pipe it'll save some money.
Morning, DiggingForShitDean.
LALTS.  Dean and the schitt he gets himself into.
hopefully no shit, just want to expose the pipe. septic and leach field are good according to DEC inspection prior to construction. complained to the HUD manager about a few issues. house isn't a year old. not his problem. talking to the mayor and town board Thursday. they have started a new HUD grant for the year and I want everyone to know what to expect.
Well, you are using a shovel in the vicinity of a septic field.  I recommend you go back to gazebos and driveways.
I agree. planning on putting up a pool next week and then working on plans for a deck.

« Reply #72 on: January 24, 2017, 09:37:21 AM »

G'Morning, Banter... Fukkin Tuesday
If you don't life it, GTF out!

Oh, I life it alright.
I life the shirt out of it!

CNS... Morning Golf. I thought Tuesday was your day off... Did you start a new job?
LALTS, no, Sunday and Monday off here. At least, for the time being. Interviewed for 2 different jobs recently, a bit overqualified for one, underqualified for the other, so we'll see what happens.
You should be underqualified for a new position.  If you know how to do it all already, you're going to be bored walking in to it.
So you're saying LTG lacks incompetence.
"The Peter Principle is an observation that the tendency in most organizational hierarchies, such as that of a corporation, is for every employee to rise in the hierarchy through promotion until they reach the levels of their respective incompetence. The Peter Principle is based on the logical idea that competent employees will continue to be promoted, but at some point will be promoted into positions for which they are incompetent, and they will then remain in those positions because of the fact that they do not demonstrate any further competence that would get them recognized for additional promotion. According to the Peter Principle, every position in a given hierarchy will eventually be filled by employees who are incompetent to fulfill the job duties of their respective positions."

« Reply #73 on: January 24, 2017, 09:39:08 AM »

G'Morning, Banter... Fukkin Tuesday
If you don't life it, GTF out!

Oh, I life it alright.
I life the shirt out of it!

CNS... Morning Golf. I thought Tuesday was your day off... Did you start a new job?
LALTS, no, Sunday and Monday off here. At least, for the time being. Interviewed for 2 different jobs recently, a bit overqualified for one, underqualified for the other, so we'll see what happens.
You should be underqualified for a new position.  If you know how to do it all already, you're going to be bored walking in to it.
I wouldn't mind being underqualified for it, because it's a totally different department, so it's not like I'll be bored going in, cause it's a completely different job. Plus, it gets me away from the damn performance-based scheduling nightmare. That alone is worth the switch.

« Reply #74 on: January 24, 2017, 09:40:19 AM »

[...]

Incompetent people at every level? Sure sounds like every corporation I've ever heard of.