« Reply #135 on: January 24, 2017, 12:56:47 PM »

Cool looking new Tat ashtray. I mean, it's not made of wood or anything, but still.

http://www.tampahumidor.com/accessories/tatuaje-ashtray.php
Looks like Melamine.
Hate to think that Shaun is missing out.

Shaun probably got one of the 1st 100 ever made via the S&S club benefits with a numbered certificate of authenticity from Pete himself.  8)
Hand delivered by Pete's smokin' hot wife.
One of the real benefits of attending Cfest.....and MoW girls usually not to shabby either.
And I don't get to go this year. Can't get out of my previous obligation. Bummer. Think I'll block that weekend out next year though. I really want to get to one of these.
It really is a great time. The wife knows I've got that weekend blocked off every year.

« Reply #136 on: January 24, 2017, 12:57:30 PM »

Cool looking new Tat ashtray. I mean, it's not made of wood or anything, but still.

http://www.tampahumidor.com/accessories/tatuaje-ashtray.php
Looks like Melamine.
Hate to think that Shaun is missing out.

Shaun probably got one of the 1st 100 ever made via the S&S club benefits with a numbered certificate of authenticity from Pete himself.  8)
Hand delivered by Pete's smokin' hot wife.
One of the real benefits of attending Cfest.....and MoW girls usually not to shabby either.
MOW and Diesel girls are a bit too young.

« Reply #137 on: January 24, 2017, 01:00:26 PM »

Cool looking new Tat ashtray. I mean, it's not made of wood or anything, but still.

http://www.tampahumidor.com/accessories/tatuaje-ashtray.php
Looks like Melamine.
Hate to think that Shaun is missing out.

Shaun probably got one of the 1st 100 ever made via the S&S club benefits with a numbered certificate of authenticity from Pete himself.  8)
Hand delivered by Pete's smokin' hot wife.
One of the real benefits of attending Cfest.....and MoW girls usually not to shabby either.

I thought you liked them a "little" shabby... haha
more like road tested, botl approved!  I hate when they have that "new car smell".
Some of those MoW ladies were wearing new leather...

« Reply #138 on: January 24, 2017, 01:01:29 PM »

Cool looking new Tat ashtray. I mean, it's not made of wood or anything, but still.

http://www.tampahumidor.com/accessories/tatuaje-ashtray.php
Looks like Melamine.
Hate to think that Shaun is missing out.

Shaun probably got one of the 1st 100 ever made via the S&S club benefits with a numbered certificate of authenticity from Pete himself.  8)
Hand delivered by Pete's smokin' hot wife.
One of the real benefits of attending Cfest.....and MoW girls usually not to shabby either.
MOW and Diesel girls are a bit too young.
Now there is the understatement of the day!

« Reply #139 on: January 24, 2017, 01:04:18 PM »

Cool looking new Tat ashtray. I mean, it's not made of wood or anything, but still.

http://www.tampahumidor.com/accessories/tatuaje-ashtray.php
Looks like Melamine.
Hate to think that Shaun is missing out.

Shaun probably got one of the 1st 100 ever made via the S&S club benefits with a numbered certificate of authenticity from Pete himself.  8)
Hand delivered by Pete's smokin' hot wife.
One of the real benefits of attending Cfest.....and MoW girls usually not to shabby either.

I thought you liked them a "little" shabby... haha
Well, maybe, but there is a significant (and rapid)  drop off in this crew.
Not a lot of local talent to draw from....

Well, 2 fives count as a ten, right?
No, but in a room filled with a thousand other guys, a 4 looks like a 9, easily.
So there must have been a bunch of 2's around then....  :-\   ::)
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 1/24/2017
« Reply #140 on: January 24, 2017, 01:04:48 PM »

Cool looking new Tat ashtray. I mean, it's not made of wood or anything, but still.

http://www.tampahumidor.com/accessories/tatuaje-ashtray.php
Looks like Melamine.
Hate to think that Shaun is missing out.

Shaun probably got one of the 1st 100 ever made via the S&S club benefits with a numbered certificate of authenticity from Pete himself.  8)
Hand delivered by Pete's smokin' hot wife.
One of the real benefits of attending Cfest.....and MoW girls usually not to shabby either.
MOW and Diesel girls are a bit too young.
Now there is the understatement of the day!

Yeah, but young to Dean is like an entirely different category... not that there's anything wrong with that.

« Reply #141 on: January 24, 2017, 01:05:11 PM »

Cool looking new Tat ashtray. I mean, it's not made of wood or anything, but still.

http://www.tampahumidor.com/accessories/tatuaje-ashtray.php
Looks like Melamine.
Hate to think that Shaun is missing out.

Shaun probably got one of the 1st 100 ever made via the S&S club benefits with a numbered certificate of authenticity from Pete himself.  8)
Hand delivered by Pete's smokin' hot wife.
One of the real benefits of attending Cfest.....and MoW girls usually not to shabby either.
MOW and Diesel girls are a bit too young.
Yeah, you looked like you were really struggling with their ages there. ;)
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 1/24/2017
« Reply #142 on: January 24, 2017, 01:06:47 PM »

Cool looking new Tat ashtray. I mean, it's not made of wood or anything, but still.

http://www.tampahumidor.com/accessories/tatuaje-ashtray.php
Looks like Melamine.
Hate to think that Shaun is missing out.

Shaun probably got one of the 1st 100 ever made via the S&S club benefits with a numbered certificate of authenticity from Pete himself.  8)
Hand delivered by Pete's smokin' hot wife.
One of the real benefits of attending Cfest.....and MoW girls usually not to shabby either.
MOW and Diesel girls are a bit too young.
Yeah, you looked like you were really struggling with their ages there. ;)

LALTS
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 1/24/2017
« Reply #143 on: January 24, 2017, 01:07:28 PM »

Cool looking new Tat ashtray. I mean, it's not made of wood or anything, but still.

http://www.tampahumidor.com/accessories/tatuaje-ashtray.php
Looks like Melamine.
Hate to think that Shaun is missing out.

Shaun probably got one of the 1st 100 ever made via the S&S club benefits with a numbered certificate of authenticity from Pete himself.  8)
Hand delivered by Pete's smokin' hot wife.
One of the real benefits of attending Cfest.....and MoW girls usually not to shabby either.

I thought you liked them a "little" shabby... haha
Well, maybe, but there is a significant (and rapid)  drop off in this crew.
Not a lot of local talent to draw from....

Well, 2 fives count as a ten, right?
No, but in a room filled with a thousand other guys, a 4 looks like a 9, easily.
So there must have been a bunch of 2's around then....  :-\   ::)

SausageFest! lol

« Reply #144 on: January 24, 2017, 01:51:04 PM »

got another driveway to fix.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/24/2017
« Reply #145 on: January 24, 2017, 01:51:19 PM »

heading out to fire up a 5V Cask Strength.  had a bowl of Home made chili.  enjoy lunch!

Hmmm, good luck... maybe you should take a 2nd choice just in case.  :-X
Nah, one of their better offerings.  that one and the gold maddie in the 5v line are pretty smokable imo.  used to like the 5v Relic.  they were really good if they burned right.  if they didn't, they were about as tasty as shoe leather.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/24/2017
« Reply #146 on: January 24, 2017, 01:51:43 PM »

got another driveway to fix.
You did retire, right?

« Reply #147 on: January 24, 2017, 01:55:40 PM »

got another driveway to fix.
You did retire, right?
of course he did, he's not driving "the nut bus" anymore in the cold northwestern
part of new York State, anymore.

« Reply #148 on: January 24, 2017, 01:58:38 PM »

got another driveway to fix.
You did retire, right?
of course he did, he's not driving "the nut bus" anymore in the cold northwestern
part of new York State, anymore.
selective work assignments, but the money will help on my medical expenses this month.

« Reply #149 on: January 24, 2017, 02:15:49 PM »