CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11

Author Topic: 1/23/2017  (Read 12878 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 1/23/2017
« Reply #135 on: January 23, 2017, 10:57:35 PM »

Finally replaced the Christmas decoration storage tupperdor with a couple of Tex approved models. Looking forward to spending time organizing all my cigars. Unfortunately, can't see having the time to do it for a while. On a positive note, my house is still standing and I got the opportunity to smoke an EPC New Wave today.
I haven't gotten to have a cigar in a week and a half, and the warden and the kids are pissing me off.  But hey, I've got two new firearms, so life's looking up.
Just as long as they don't piss you off enough to use the new firearms on them.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #136 on: January 23, 2017, 10:59:00 PM »

Finally replaced the Christmas decoration storage tupperdor with a couple of Tex approved models. Looking forward to spending time organizing all my cigars. Unfortunately, can't see having the time to do it for a while. On a positive note, my house is still standing and I got the opportunity to smoke an EPC New Wave today.
I haven't gotten to have a cigar in a week and a half, and the warden and the kids are pissing me off.  But hey, I've got two new firearms, so life's looking up.
No, no, no. Sheesh. I'm pissed, not insane.

shank

• Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BotL
« Reply #137 on: January 23, 2017, 11:08:37 PM »

Evening, all! Anyone have thoughts on the Nub Cameroon 460? Also, Oliva V Double Robusto tubos 12 bx are up again. Add a cheap cutter to get it over 50 bucks, use the 10 off discount code, and have 12 Vs at 3.40 a piece!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #138 on: January 23, 2017, 11:10:32 PM »

Just making sure.

shank

• Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BotL
« Reply #139 on: January 23, 2017, 11:12:11 PM »

...still waiting for the Oliva Connecticut petite coronas to show at $66 less the 17% again tho. Best deal I've been able to find elsewhere is $69...

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #140 on: January 23, 2017, 11:13:48 PM »

Evening, all! Anyone have thoughts on the Nub Cameroon 460? Also, Oliva V Double Robusto tubos 12 bx are up again. Add a cheap cutter to get it over 50 bucks, use the 10 off discount code, and have 12 Vs at 3.40 a piece!
Evening, Shank. Stop enablin'.

;-)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #141 on: January 23, 2017, 11:13:56 PM »

Howdy, shank. Haven't had a nub in a long time. If memory serves, I liked the habano best. In addition, 60RG is not something I look for in a cigar.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #142 on: January 23, 2017, 11:14:20 PM »

Just making sure.
Thanks a.lot for your vote of confidence, there, Mayor.

shank

• Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BotL
« Reply #143 on: January 23, 2017, 11:15:51 PM »

Evening, Shank. Stop enablin'.

;-)

Just following the friendly lead of the more senior BoTLs.  8)

shank

• Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BotL
« Reply #144 on: January 23, 2017, 11:16:22 PM »

Howdy, shank. Haven't had a nub in a long time. If memory serves, I liked the habano best. In addition, 60RG is not something I look for in a cigar.
..... Probably better Cameroons to be had, huh?

shank

• Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BotL
« Reply #145 on: January 23, 2017, 11:24:20 PM »

Anything else look especially tempting on the monster tonight? Educate me!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #146 on: January 23, 2017, 11:26:24 PM »

Just making sure.
Thanks a.lot for your vote of confidence, there, Mayor.
Hey, let's just say that it's why I don't own a gun.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #147 on: January 23, 2017, 11:28:35 PM »

No, I'm not saying that. Oliva makes a quality constructed cigar. I would just prefer a 5er to start. Then if you like them, go nuts.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #148 on: January 23, 2017, 11:29:34 PM »

Anything else look especially tempting on the monster tonight? Educate me!
Haven't even looked today. Hold on...

shank

• Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BotL
« Reply #149 on: January 23, 2017, 11:30:19 PM »

No, I'm not saying that. Oliva makes a quality constructed cigar. I would just prefer a 5er to start. Then if you like them, go nuts.
....It'll wind up being $41 for 12 tubos, just like the Vs. I think maybe sticking to the Gs for cameroon needs might be the way to go tho... ??
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11