Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16

« Reply #180 on: January 18, 2017, 03:39:50 PM »

Morning Tony, Bean and Dean.
It's annual physical day here. Wonder if this year, I'll get the finger?
If not let us know and we will make sure there is a virtual  one posted awaiting your return.
I'll need that virtual one, Tex.
Did you ask?
I was too shy.
Did you tell the receptionist there was something wrong with your dick?
No. Do you know something I don't? In all fairness, I haven't seen it in quite some time. But I'm dieting and hopeful.
LMFAO, I stayed in a Holiday Inn Express a few years ago and it seems to me that if you can't see it there is a problem with it.

Lol. I don't understand the connection between this comment and the last. Holiday Inn Express? Being able to see one's own dick?
Don't try to much to figure things out around this nuthouse - but I guess you have never seen the ad for Holiday Inn Express where staying there can qualify you as a doctor........ it also relates to a joke I posted yesterday.

Ha. Nope. Never seen the commercial. And duly noted.
I have not seen it in a while so they may not even use it anymore.

« Reply #181 on: January 18, 2017, 03:40:51 PM »

Morning Tony, Bean and Dean.
It's annual physical day here. Wonder if this year, I'll get the finger?
If not let us know and we will make sure there is a virtual  one posted awaiting your return.
I'll need that virtual one, Tex.
Did you ask?
I was too shy.
Did you tell the receptionist there was something wrong with your dick?
No. Do you know something I don't? In all fairness, I haven't seen it in quite some time. But I'm dieting and hopeful.
LMFAO, I stayed in a Holiday Inn Express a few years ago and it seems to me that if you can't see it there is a problem with it.

Lol. I don't understand the connection between this comment and the last. Holiday Inn Express? Being able to see one's own dick?
The joke, based on their ads, is that if you have the good sense to stay at one of their hotels, then you can be an authority on any subject.

« Reply #182 on: January 18, 2017, 03:43:29 PM »

Afternoon, all! Looks like some lively banter the last couple hours.  ;)

Just checked out the MoW deal. 12 for 35, not bad.

The FU was looking a little more tempting. $3 and change I think is pretty good for those, no? I haven't had any of them, but I know they are some well regarded cigars. Might have had a decade, but can't be sure.
this also looks good, all the Ave Marias
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/samplers/108982/ave-maria-morning-star-collection/?sourcekey=WS6W
Limit of one, but that is a decent offer so put one in the cart on lay-a-way awaiting a FS code or jam partner.

@ Shank, that is probably worth a hit for you but if you don't know you can put things in your Cart at CI and usually let them sit there until you have FS to go with them from either a code or buying an item off the jam or something else that has a FS included.  Eventually they take them out of your cart though and the time to do so varies.
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #183 on: January 18, 2017, 03:46:37 PM »

Already added and saved most of today's deals.  ;D

I could easily drop a couple hundred based on what's in there, limiting it to only what I'd really like to purchase and excluding some of the "extras."  8)

Gotta keep reminding myself how much I have to smoke already, and that I'm probably good for eight months to a year based on current habits. Haha.

« Reply #184 on: January 18, 2017, 03:50:59 PM »

Already added and saved most of today's deals.  ;D

I could easily drop a couple hundred based on what's in there, limiting it to only what I'd really like to purchase and excluding some of the "extras."  8)

Gotta keep reminding myself how much I have to smoke already, and that I'm probably good for eight months to a year based on current habits. Haha.
let me know when you get to "two lifetime supplies"!  8)

« Reply #185 on: January 18, 2017, 03:51:01 PM »

Already added and saved most of today's deals.  ;D

I could easily drop a couple hundred based on what's in there, limiting it to only what I'd really like to purchase and excluding some of the "extras."  8)

Gotta keep reminding myself how much I have to smoke already, and that I'm probably good for eight months to a year based on current habits. Haha.
They add up quick, I try to always hold an item in the cart that has FS but I am currently out of them.
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #186 on: January 18, 2017, 03:51:35 PM »

« Reply #187 on: January 18, 2017, 03:51:49 PM »

Already added and saved most of today's deals.  ;D

I could easily drop a couple hundred based on what's in there, limiting it to only what I'd really like to purchase and excluding some of the "extras."  8)

Gotta keep reminding myself how much I have to smoke already, and that I'm probably good for eight months to a year based on current habits. Haha.
let me know when you get to "two lifetime supplies"!  8)
I am probably beyond there.
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #188 on: January 18, 2017, 03:52:23 PM »

Looks like the Ave Marie Morning Star Collection is not saveable...

« Reply #189 on: January 18, 2017, 03:52:41 PM »

take care boys, leaving earlier these days, 19 year old has her boyfriend coming to have dinner
with us tonight, "Dad, try to get home before 6:30, instead of 8pm.".
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #190 on: January 18, 2017, 03:53:21 PM »

Already added and saved most of today's deals.  ;D

I could easily drop a couple hundred based on what's in there, limiting it to only what I'd really like to purchase and excluding some of the "extras."  8)

Gotta keep reminding myself how much I have to smoke already, and that I'm probably good for eight months to a year based on current habits. Haha.
let me know when you get to "two lifetime supplies"!  8)
I am probably beyond there.

Oooh boy.

« Reply #191 on: January 18, 2017, 03:53:35 PM »

Left Coasters not contributing a lot to this afternoon's conversation either.
Shank is a school boy so he cant be fuk'n off all day yet like us folks that work for a living and as for the other one - be careful what you ask for.
Oh, don't worry about me. I'll stay out of the way and let you blather on all by yourself.
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #192 on: January 18, 2017, 03:53:57 PM »

take care boys, leaving earlier these days, 19 year old has her boyfriend coming to have dinner
with us tonight, "Dad, try to get home before 6:30, instead of 8pm.".

Ok. See ya later. Go easy on the lad!

« Reply #193 on: January 18, 2017, 04:03:54 PM »

Think I will be gone too, later Shank and try to keep the lights on around this place but sweep up and lock the door when you leave.
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #194 on: January 18, 2017, 04:19:02 PM »

See you guys tomorrow!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16