« Reply #75 on: January 15, 2017, 01:19:39 PM »

Haven't seen anything yet, has Trump tweeted out his weekly SNL not funny tweet yet?
Guaranteed that he has Alec Baldwin deported or sent to Guantanamo in his first week in office.
Golf is here he is just posting under Travellin Dave's Name.
It's the Russians.
Dang it! Late again.
TWSS.  Morning men. And fishy.
Working and smoking?
Not yet, but will be headed that way shortly.  Studying more today?
A little. But I've got some football watchin' to do too.
Not me. Season's over.
How can you say that? According to NJDave...

Today's Highlight in History:

On Jan. 15, 1967, the Green Bay Packers of the National Football League defeated the Kansas City Chiefs of the American Football League 35-10 in the first AFL-NFL World Championship Game, retroactively known as Super Bowl I.

Other than the Steelers spoiling it this evening, there's a chance of a repeat. Season definitely isn't over yet.
Couldn't care less. I'll keep tabs on the Chiefs so I can mock my friend Ray if they lose.
Well, don't miss the Super Bowl, cause then you'll miss Lady Gaga doing the halftime show!
That's more than enough reason to miss the Super Bowl.
Another example of the NFL knowing exactly what its customers want. Yeesh.

« Reply #76 on: January 15, 2017, 01:21:17 PM »

[...]

Well, I'll confess that I kinda like what little I've heard of her new song. Sounds kinda like Pat Benatar.

But I don't like it enough to actually go looking for it.

« Reply #77 on: January 15, 2017, 01:32:57 PM »

[...]

She doesn't sound too bad when she's singing with Tony Bennett. I'm sure she's a fine singer and person, but not the kind of act you should expect at the Super Bowl, I would think.

« Reply #78 on: January 15, 2017, 01:36:10 PM »

[...]

Actually it is.  The game is for NFL fans, the half-time show is for their wives.  Her: "We're going to another stupid super bowl party?"  Him: "Lady Gaga is performing at half-time." Her: "Well, OK".

« Reply #79 on: January 15, 2017, 01:50:50 PM »

[...]

CNS, you're probably right. Keep them busy while we hit the snack bar again. Though, in my case, the wife would say screw Lady Gaga and try to beat me to the grub.

« Reply #80 on: January 15, 2017, 01:52:15 PM »

the motion to stop smoking in the designated smoking area passed. it was a non-issue. the hotel policy prohibits smoking on the premises and was allowing us to smoke as a courtesy. not any more.

« Reply #81 on: January 15, 2017, 01:54:17 PM »

the motion to stop smoking in the designated smoking area passed. it was a non-issue. the hotel policy prohibits smoking on the premises and was allowing us to smoke as a courtesy. not any more.
Sounds like you need to find another hotel for next quarter.

« Reply #82 on: January 15, 2017, 01:59:04 PM »

the motion to stop smoking in the designated smoking area passed. it was a non-issue. the hotel policy prohibits smoking on the premises and was allowing us to smoke as a courtesy. not any more.
Some people need to get a life.  Damn smokin' Nazi's!

« Reply #83 on: January 15, 2017, 02:04:02 PM »

the motion to stop smoking in the designated smoking area passed. it was a non-issue. the hotel policy prohibits smoking on the premises and was allowing us to smoke as a courtesy. not any more.
Sounds like you need to find another hotel for next quarter.
our contract with the hotel states we have to abide by all hotel policy and have bids out to contract with other hotels. these are 5 year contracts I believe and I think our contract with this hotel is up this year.

« Reply #84 on: January 15, 2017, 02:10:30 PM »

the motion to stop smoking in the designated smoking area passed. it was a non-issue. the hotel policy prohibits smoking on the premises and was allowing us to smoke as a courtesy. not any more.
Sounds like you need to find another hotel for next quarter.
our contract with the hotel states we have to abide by all hotel policy and have bids out to contract with other hotels. these are 5 year contracts I believe and I think our contract with this hotel is up this year.
Tell me again what business venture this is? I seem to keep missing that.

« Reply #85 on: January 15, 2017, 02:12:21 PM »

the motion to stop smoking in the designated smoking area passed. it was a non-issue. the hotel policy prohibits smoking on the premises and was allowing us to smoke as a courtesy. not any more.
Sounds like you need to find another hotel for next quarter.
our contract with the hotel states we have to abide by all hotel policy and have bids out to contract with other hotels. these are 5 year contracts I believe and I think our contract with this hotel is up this year.
Tell me again what business venture this is? I seem to keep missing that.
North Florida Area 14 of a 12 step recovery program.

« Reply #86 on: January 15, 2017, 02:16:21 PM »

the motion to stop smoking in the designated smoking area passed. it was a non-issue. the hotel policy prohibits smoking on the premises and was allowing us to smoke as a courtesy. not any more.
Sounds like you need to find another hotel for next quarter.
our contract with the hotel states we have to abide by all hotel policy and have bids out to contract with other hotels. these are 5 year contracts I believe and I think our contract with this hotel is up this year.
Tell me again what business venture this is? I seem to keep missing that.
North Florida Area 14 of a 12 step recovery program.
Gotcha. Figured it had to do with the program in some way.

« Reply #87 on: January 15, 2017, 02:34:34 PM »

the motion to stop smoking in the designated smoking area passed. it was a non-issue. the hotel policy prohibits smoking on the premises and was allowing us to smoke as a courtesy. not any more.
Some people need to get a life.  Damn smokin' Nazi's!
Commies!

« Reply #88 on: January 15, 2017, 02:43:00 PM »

the motion to stop smoking in the designated smoking area passed. it was a non-issue. the hotel policy prohibits smoking on the premises and was allowing us to smoke as a courtesy. not any more.
Some people need to get a life.  Damn smokin' Nazi's!
Commies!
You rang?

« Reply #89 on: January 15, 2017, 03:19:17 PM »

the motion to stop smoking in the designated smoking area passed. it was a non-issue. the hotel policy prohibits smoking on the premises and was allowing us to smoke as a courtesy. not any more.
Some people need to get a life.  Damn smokin' Nazi's!
Commies!
You rang?

Ha, nice, LurchDave.