Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 20

« Reply #240 on: January 13, 2017, 05:05:54 PM »

The House just took another major step toward repealing Obamacare...

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/house-just-took-another-major-204119628.html
Dumb asses.  we've gone from stupid to totally ridiculous in our "leadership".  so the morons repeal it then replace it with.......what?
If they repeal it and re-pass the Medicare expansion they will have replicated all Obamacare has accomplished at a fraction of the cost.

« Reply #241 on: January 13, 2017, 05:13:09 PM »

The House just took another major step toward repealing Obamacare...

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/house-just-took-another-major-204119628.html
Dumb asses.  we've gone from stupid to totally ridiculous in our "leadership".  so the morons repeal it then replace it with.......what?
If they repeal it and re-pass the Medicare expansion they will have replicated all Obamacare has accomplished at a fraction of the cost.
Just think about the savings from just firing the thousands of IRS employees hired to keep up with the chit.

« Reply #242 on: January 13, 2017, 05:18:52 PM »

The House just took another major step toward repealing Obamacare...

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/house-just-took-another-major-204119628.html
Dumb asses.  we've gone from stupid to totally ridiculous in our "leadership".  so the morons repeal it then replace it with.......what?
If they repeal it and re-pass the Medicare expansion they will have replicated all Obamacare has accomplished at a fraction of the cost.
Cost to whom?

« Reply #243 on: January 13, 2017, 05:34:05 PM »

« Reply #244 on: January 13, 2017, 05:39:07 PM »

The House just took another major step toward repealing Obamacare...

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/house-just-took-another-major-204119628.html
Dumb asses.  we've gone from stupid to totally ridiculous in our "leadership".  so the morons repeal it then replace it with.......what?
If they repeal it and re-pass the Medicare expansion they will have replicated all Obamacare has accomplished at a fraction of the cost.
Cost to whom?
Taxpayers.

« Reply #245 on: January 13, 2017, 05:40:58 PM »

Nice deal on New World Boxes  5+ hours to go

http://www.cigarauctioneer.com/new-world-by-aj-fernandez-robusto-cigars/item-45949?auctionnum=1810009
Have to go exchange the tupperdor yet. Wanna put all my stuff in it and see how much room I'll have left before buying more. Plus I'll finally get a proper inventory.

« Reply #246 on: January 13, 2017, 05:42:41 PM »

The House just took another major step toward repealing Obamacare...

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/house-just-took-another-major-204119628.html
Dumb asses.  we've gone from stupid to totally ridiculous in our "leadership".  so the morons repeal it then replace it with.......what?
If they repeal it and re-pass the Medicare expansion they will have replicated all Obamacare has accomplished at a fraction of the cost.
Cost to whom?
Taxpayers.
At  $1300/month, I'm not sure I'm getting much subsidy as it is. Plus my deductible isn't cheap either.

« Reply #247 on: January 13, 2017, 05:46:37 PM »

just finished a steak and mushroom dinner with baked potatoes. settling down with an AJ CurlyHead Deluxe maduro and leftover morning coffee.

« Reply #248 on: January 13, 2017, 05:49:28 PM »

just finished a steak and mushroom dinner with baked potatoes. settling down with an AJ CurlyHead Deluxe maduro and leftover morning coffee.
Good evening, Dean. Meetings all went ok?
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #249 on: January 13, 2017, 05:50:43 PM »

@Shank... Here's the Holt's email link that was just sent out. I haven't smoked any of these in awhile, but you had a couple on your list. 10/$30 w/free ship.

http://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale.html?utm_source=iContact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=FS011316&utm_content=FS011316

Awesome. Thank you. I'm not set up with them yet and don't get there emails; I probably should fix that!
This is the part we refer to as "Enabling" just so you know...
It's all about choices - a humi full of cigars or wife.

The former and something fun on the side sounds like the ticket! ;D

« Reply #250 on: January 13, 2017, 05:51:13 PM »

just finished a steak and mushroom dinner with baked potatoes. settling down with an AJ CurlyHead Deluxe maduro and leftover morning coffee.
Evening Dean, isn't that an AF CurlyHead ;)

Excellent sounding dinner, I think we are cooking that same menu tomorrow night.

« Reply #251 on: January 13, 2017, 05:52:52 PM »

@Shank... Here's the Holt's email link that was just sent out. I haven't smoked any of these in awhile, but you had a couple on your list. 10/$30 w/free ship.

http://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale.html?utm_source=iContact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=FS011316&utm_content=FS011316

Awesome. Thank you. I'm not set up with them yet and don't get there emails; I probably should fix that!
This is the part we refer to as "Enabling" just so you know...
It's all about choices - a humi full of cigars or wife.

The former and something fun on the side sounds like the ticket! ;D
And IMFO it only needs to be a small travel humi full.

« Reply #252 on: January 13, 2017, 05:53:23 PM »

just finished a steak and mushroom dinner with baked potatoes. settling down with an AJ CurlyHead Deluxe maduro and leftover morning coffee.
Evening Dean, isn't that an AF CurlyHead ;)
yes it is why?
oh, I see what I did. J instead of F.

« Reply #253 on: January 13, 2017, 05:54:12 PM »

just finished a steak and mushroom dinner with baked potatoes. settling down with an AJ CurlyHead Deluxe maduro and leftover morning coffee.
Evening Dean, isn't that an AF CurlyHead ;)
yes it is why?
oh, I see what I did. J instead of F.
LOL

« Reply #254 on: January 13, 2017, 05:54:35 PM »

The House just took another major step toward repealing Obamacare...

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/house-just-took-another-major-204119628.html
Dumb asses.  we've gone from stupid to totally ridiculous in our "leadership".  so the morons repeal it then replace it with.......what?
If they repeal it and re-pass the Medicare expansion they will have replicated all Obamacare has accomplished at a fraction of the cost.
Cost to whom?
Taxpayers.
At  $1300/month, I'm not sure I'm getting much subsidy as it is. Plus my deductible isn't cheap either.
Exactly. The only people whose lot under Obamacare has improved are those who fit under the expansion of Medicare. That ain't you, because you are one of those awful people who have an asset or two. You get boned.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 20