Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

« Reply #135 on: August 25, 2016, 08:40:13 PM »

Bean???

Man watching women at Round Rock library seen fondling himself
Damn it, I know that missing button on my trench coat might be a problem.
I know a good tailor.
Is she hot?  Would she mind much if I fondle myself while she fixes my coat?

« Reply #136 on: August 25, 2016, 08:45:41 PM »

Bean???

Man watching women at Round Rock library seen fondling himself
Damn it, I know that missing button on my trench coat might be a problem.
I know a good tailor.
Is she hot?  Would she mind much if I fondle myself while she fixes my coat?
Do you need a seamstress. I know a good one of them too.

« Reply #137 on: August 25, 2016, 08:49:02 PM »

Bean???

Man watching women at Round Rock library seen fondling himself
Looked up that news report.  Damn, third time they saw him in the library and finally called the popo.  He split before they arrived.  Hispanic dude, so I'm off the hook....this time.

« Reply #138 on: August 25, 2016, 09:06:15 PM »

Bean???

Man watching women at Round Rock library seen fondling himself
Looked up that news report.  Damn, third time they saw him in the library and finally called the popo.  He split before they arrived.  Hispanic dude, so I'm off the hook....this time.
Yeah, he also had hair but that could just be a wig.

« Reply #139 on: August 25, 2016, 10:09:25 PM »

Bean???

Man watching women at Round Rock library seen fondling himself
Looked up that news report.  Damn, third time they saw him in the library and finally called the popo.  He split before they arrived.  Hispanic dude, so I'm off the hook....this time.
Raz?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]