Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]

« Reply #180 on: July 07, 2016, 10:33:01 PM »

Brown Box mania awaiting when I got home!  One of them and s pool parts though.
Nice! The door came out good as well
Howdy stranger.

Yeah, door came out nice.
Yeah sorry, strange week. Was in Ocean City until Tuesday, wife and daughter still there for a dance competition. Have had to go into work late due to having to drop my son at camp in the morning therefore work has been a scramble because I have to leave at the same time for travel baseball games so not a lot of free time
Hope you got the cigars in over the weekend, because it doesn't sound like there is much time during the week.
I did, smoked a PC in Md but nothing since. Have a game in Denville tomorrow evening so will likely have to wait until Saturday

« Reply #181 on: July 07, 2016, 11:17:34 PM »

Two officers shot in Dallas during protests.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]