Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]

« Reply #330 on: August 31, 2015, 09:52:08 PM »

So damn typical

The father of the young female reporter killed by a black gay former colleague obsessed with serial killers and imagined racial slights has announced that he is going to make gun control the focus of his life’s work… right after he buys one.

The father of slain TV reporter Alison Parker says he thinks he will have to buy a gun now that he has decided to be an outspoken advocate for tougher gun laws.

Adam Parker made the remarks Friday outside the station where his daughter worked. He said he currently doesn’t own a gun, but believes he will now have to buy one because his mission will be tougher gun laws.
Look on the bright side. Maybe he'll realize it isn't as easy as he thought, and maybe he'll become a gun enthusiast. It could happen.
And Bean could develop a liking to pumpkin coconut peanut butter beer.
Mmmmmm, that sounds yummy.  ;)
Foo foo beer!
Foo foo good!
Foo foo? Fuck that shit! Pabst Blue Ribbon!

(Look that one up, Mr. Mayor)

« Reply #331 on: August 31, 2015, 09:53:24 PM »

[...]

Almost as yummy as the smell of gunpowder in the morning.
Never saw it.  I know it's from a movie though.  I'm guessing Dear Hunter.

Had to look it up and it was napalm, not gunpowder.  Also it was Apocalypse Now, not Dear Hunter.  Close though, right?
See my post above.

"Charlie don't surf!"

Saw the post.  Charlie line is new to me although I can guess it's Vietnam related.
Jayzus, what are yuz, an immigrant or somethin'? Charlie was the North Vietnamese Army.

People often use Charlie and "gook" interchangeably to describe the Viet Cong and the NVA, but I'm advised that the early advisors in Vietnam used "gooks" and "VC" for the Viet Cong and "Charlie" for the NVA.

I wouldn't know, personally. I was in fourth grade when the Vietnam War ended.
We don't have to get all derogatory.  I was guessing that line was from a Vietnam movie.  Was I right or not?  Sheesh.
Oh, get a sense of humor. I was just hasslin' yuz. I know it's not Tuesday, but you needed some flak.

Yes, Vietnam movies for $200, Alex.

« Reply #332 on: August 31, 2015, 10:04:15 PM »

They gangin' up on you Mr. Mayor?

« Reply #333 on: August 31, 2015, 10:08:25 PM »

They gangin' up on you Mr. Mayor?
You gotta be kiddin'. It's not like I'm Jwacky, or something'. I'm a creampuff.

« Reply #334 on: August 31, 2015, 11:51:23 PM »

[...]

I'm familiar with that shit beer which is now ultra hipster.  Didn't have to look it up.  Even went one further and had myself a Genesee earlier.

« Reply #335 on: August 31, 2015, 11:52:07 PM »

[...]

Not the beer. The movie where the line comes from!

« Reply #336 on: August 31, 2015, 11:55:19 PM »

Enjoying my Ventura Cigar Company PSyKo Seven corona (5.5 x 46).

Tasty so far.

« Reply #337 on: August 31, 2015, 11:57:05 PM »

[...]

I'm not a movie guy.  Even the classics that EVERYONE has seen, I haven't seen.  Not because I don't like them, just never seem to get around to watching 'em.
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #338 on: August 31, 2015, 11:57:25 PM »

:o :o :o :o :o

ROBERTO Esquivel Cabrera has just set a world record for having the longest penis.

The 52-year-old Mexican measured in at a whopping 18.9 inches (48.2cm), with a tip circumference of 10 inches (25cm), at certification by World Record Academy officials yesterday.
Mr Cabrera had been hoping for recognition by Guinness World Records but had to settle for the less famous certifier after Guinness confirmed it had no category for penis size.
The World Record Academy stepped in after Mr Cabrera shared his story with a local journalist in an interview that was picked up by the world press over the weekend.
He told how his massive member had ruined his life, preventing him from having a relationship and even getting a job.
“Look where it is, it goes far below the knees,” Mr Cabrera said.
“I cannot do anything, I cannot work, and I am disabled so I want authorities to declare me as a disabled person and give me support.”
Women were too frightened to have sex with him, so he had never had a long-term girlfriend, let alone a wife.
TMI

Way, WAY too much information.
Jealous Bastiges
Disability my ass!  You telling me this guy couldn't make a more than adequate living in freak porn?
New cigar size ... for the Cabrera Cigar Co.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]