Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Greenie
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Going for improvement.
fake cigar.....never did like them, was like a bonfire 🔥. Smell good.

All you middle class working Americans the Democratic party has left you.

I don't doubt you are correct but definitely do not feel represented by the current Republican administration either. I've only seen the current President doing things that benefit him. I do not pretend Biden will be the savior many are expecting. I'm curious though to see if there is anything at all that Trump could do to make his supporters doubt him, including murdering someone in broad daylight.
Unfortunately I agree with him that wouldn't matter to them.
I'm one of "them" and that couldn't be further from the truth. I voted for Trump because I didn't trust Hillary, now I'm convinced they are extreme criminals and cheats. Trump isn't perfect, I wish he were better in many ways but he doesn't owe anyone in the political world anything and I believe politicians as a whole are the lowest. They would knowingly release Covid just to get Trump out. Always beware of people that don't produce anything and yet are wealthy
Don't you think if election were rigged, they wouldn't have let so many Republicans gain seats in the house, and probably retain control of the senate.  If you were going to expend that much energy, make it a clean sweep.  More likely people were still supporting Republican issues, but sick of Trump.
No, I don’t. I think the loss for Hillary 4 years ago was such a gut punch that they vowed he would never get re-elected, the rest they’ll figure out

[...]

The right has gone from thinking Democrats couldn't nominate a decent candidate for 3 elections in a row, to thinking they have the ability to rig an entire election. That's definitely been my favorite part of an admittedly shitty 2020.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

[...]

I fear this will end with 50 cal.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Latest tinfoil news: To really deal a death blow to America, globalists and the deep state need to create the illusion that Biden has won the election, then allow Trump to "steal" it from them with a court victory. Why do you think they left a massive trail of election fraud in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania?

[...]

You love declaring what you think people are thinking, our political system is broken. They absolutely have tried to rig this election we’ll just see if they get away with it

Latest tinfoil news: To really deal a death blow to America, globalists and the deep state need to create the illusion that Biden has won the election, then allow Trump to "steal" it from them with a court victory. Why do you think they left a massive trail of election fraud in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania?
Finally, someone making some sense.

[...]

I'm not declaring what I think people are thinking, I'm repeating what people have said, up to and including your last 2 posts.

Time for bed, can't wait to find out who will be president when I wake up. Maybe it'll finally be John Kerry's time to shine!

Trump is 100% in his right to challenge the vote for irregularities. If there is a fair process then the Democrats have nothing to fear.
Agree fully.  Would like to see some evidence though except for Trump reality conspiracy's.
To date, I believe all Trump legal motions have been thrown out for that reason.
Even FOX pulled the plug on covering McEnany ranting about rigging and cheating.
sooooo FOX is in on it?
Apparently.   8)

And the Jets again snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

And the Jets again snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.
forgot it was MNF. Below Deck and trying to avoid more news. I really think we all need some quality pharmaceuticals, cocktails and a cigar. MSM is the one winning.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]