Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]

Where is Travellin Dave when you need him
One would think that by now he would know to post a link with deals.
Right on
Well, thank you sir, and thanks Tex for the tip, and thanks Mayor for following through with the star
Congratulations One Star!
Lonestar!
Great avi suggestion for our newest star recipient.
Logged

tcarblu

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

Where is Travellin Dave when you need him
One would think that by now he would know to post a link with deals.
Right on
Well, thank you sir, and thanks Tex for the tip, and thanks Mayor for following through with the star
Congratulations One Star!
Lonestar!
Great avi suggestion for our newest star recipient.
I thought I'd go with this, what do I know

Where is Travellin Dave when you need him
One would think that by now he would know to post a link with deals.
Right on
Well, thank you sir, and thanks Tex for the tip, and thanks Mayor for following through with the star
Congratulations One Star!
Lonestar!
Great avi suggestion for our newest star recipient.
I thought I'd go with this, what do I know
Looks quite peaceful. Congrats on your first star. May there be many many more where that came from.
Logged

tcarblu

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

Where is Travellin Dave when you need him
One would think that by now he would know to post a link with deals.
Right on
Well, thank you sir, and thanks Tex for the tip, and thanks Mayor for following through with the star
Congratulations One Star!
Lonestar!
Great avi suggestion for our newest star recipient.
I thought I'd go with this, what do I know
Looks quite peaceful. Congrats on your first star. May there be many many more where that came from.
Thanks Tony
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Where is Travellin Dave when you need him
One would think that by now he would know to post a link with deals.
Right on
Well, thank you sir, and thanks Tex for the tip, and thanks Mayor for following through with the star
Congratulations One Star!
Lonestar!
Great avi suggestion for our newest star recipient.
I thought I'd go with this, what do I know
Looks quite peaceful. Congrats on your first star. May there be many many more where that came from.
tonys arsk
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]