Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12

Where is Travellin Dave when you need him
One would think that by now he would know to post a link with deals.
Right on

tcarblu

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

Just inadvertently inhaled a mouthful of Room 101 MCII Mutante smoke and am still coughing, love that cigar but not that way
Thought I had taken a mouthful of bourbon that was in the other hand
Logged

tcarblu

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

Where is Travellin Dave when you need him
One would think that by now he would know to post a link with deals.
Right on
Well, thank you sir, and thanks Tex for the tip, and thanks Mayor for following through with the star

Where is Travellin Dave when you need him
One would think that by now he would know to post a link with deals.
Right on
Well, thank you sir, and thanks Tex for the tip, and thanks Mayor for following through with the star
Congratulations One Star!
Logged

tcarblu

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

Where is Travellin Dave when you need him
One would think that by now he would know to post a link with deals.
Right on
Well, thank you sir, and thanks Tex for the tip, and thanks Mayor for following through with the star
Congratulations One Star!
Appreciate that.

Christmas with the chillen's tonight and Shrimp Étouffée
Logged

tcarblu

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

Christmas with the chillen's tonight and Shrimp Étouffée
Sounds great, Merry Christmas to you and family

Where is Travellin Dave when you need him
One would think that by now he would know to post a link with deals.
Right on
Well, thank you sir, and thanks Tex for the tip, and thanks Mayor for following through with the star
Congratulations One Star!
Speaking of stars, look at Mr. 40K plus.  Banter Elder, indeed.

Where is Travellin Dave when you need him
One would think that by now he would know to post a link with deals.
Right on
Well, thank you sir, and thanks Tex for the tip, and thanks Mayor for following through with the star
Congratulations One Star!
Lonestar!

Where is Travellin Dave when you need him
One would think that by now he would know to post a link with deals.
Right on
Well, thank you sir, and thanks Tex for the tip, and thanks Mayor for following through with the star
Congratulations One Star!
Lonestar!

Christmas with the chillen's tonight and Shrimp Étouffée
Slow cooked some pork today and we did pulled pork sliders for dinner. They were yummo.

Where is Travellin Dave when you need him
One would think that by now he would know to post a link with deals.
Right on
Well, thank you sir, and thanks Tex for the tip, and thanks Mayor for following through with the star
Congratulations One Star!
Lonestar!
May the Schwartz be with you!

Where is Travellin Dave when you need him
One would think that by now he would know to post a link with deals.
Right on
Well, thank you sir, and thanks Tex for the tip, and thanks Mayor for following through with the star
Congratulations One Star!
Lonestar!
May the Schwartz be with you!
Mel Brooks is a national treasure!