Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]

« Reply #330 on: August 20, 2015, 09:15:24 PM »

You on the way home yet Bean?
Nope, tomorrow afternoon.  Ever flown SWA out of Newark?  I think that's where the term "clusterfuck" was coined.
Hah, yeah I can imagine.  Only flown Continental in and out of Newark but Newark is airport hell.
Indeed.  The layout is atrocious, the TSA is particularly derelict, and you'd better have an advance plan if you take the toll road and need to gas up a rental car.  The one good thing is the train from the rental car lots to the terminals.  That works well  No godforsaken bus ride.
I spent the Fuk'n night in the Continental Club Room there one time.
They must have gotten rid of that room when they went United.  Now all we get is Miller lite, crackers and cheese.

« Reply #331 on: August 20, 2015, 09:20:32 PM »

You on the way home yet Bean?
Nope, tomorrow afternoon.  Ever flown SWA out of Newark?  I think that's where the term "clusterfuck" was coined.
Hah, yeah I can imagine.  Only flown Continental in and out of Newark but Newark is airport hell.
Indeed.  The layout is atrocious, the TSA is particularly derelict, and you'd better have an advance plan if you take the toll road and need to gas up a rental car.  The one good thing is the train from the rental car lots to the terminals.  That works well  No godforsaken bus ride.
I spent the Fuk'n night in the Continental Club Room there one time.
They must have gotten rid of that room when they went United.  Now all we get is Miller lite, crackers and cheese.
Been about 8 years ago when I flew all the time and belonged to their club.

« Reply #332 on: August 20, 2015, 09:21:05 PM »

You on the way home yet Bean?
Nope, tomorrow afternoon.  Ever flown SWA out of Newark?  I think that's where the term "clusterfuck" was coined.
Hah, yeah I can imagine.  Only flown Continental in and out of Newark but Newark is airport hell.
Indeed.  The layout is atrocious, the TSA is particularly derelict, and you'd better have an advance plan if you take the toll road and need to gas up a rental car.  The one good thing is the train from the rental car lots to the terminals.  That works well  No godforsaken bus ride.
As I don't do rental cars AT Newark I don't pay attention, but I do believe there is a gas plaza on  the airport property at the entrance near Rt. 1 and Rt. 9.  Try google or your GPS when you get to the airport.

« Reply #333 on: August 20, 2015, 09:21:37 PM »

Hummmm, Jared could have a mate!

Caitlyn Jenner could be charged with manslaughter following her car accident in Malibu earlier this year that left one dead.

“The case will be submitted to the district attorney next week,” said Lt. Shaun Mathers of the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department.

Detectives have completed their six-month investigation and are set to present evidence to the prosecution that could lead to a misdemeanor manslaughter charge against the “I Am Cait” star. Because there’s “nothing really egregious” in the case, Det. Richard Curry of the Sheriff’s Dept. said there’s a “50/50” chance that she will be charged.

A misdemeanor manslaughter charge usually carries a one-year county jail sentence.
Unfortunately I think she's just a little old for him....by 45 years or so....
Prison has a way of changing their standards.

« Reply #334 on: August 20, 2015, 09:22:19 PM »

You on the way home yet Bean?
Nope, tomorrow afternoon.  Ever flown SWA out of Newark?  I think that's where the term "clusterfuck" was coined.
Hah, yeah I can imagine.  Only flown Continental in and out of Newark but Newark is airport hell.
Indeed.  The layout is atrocious, the TSA is particularly derelict, and you'd better have an advance plan if you take the toll road and need to gas up a rental car.  The one good thing is the train from the rental car lots to the terminals.  That works well  No godforsaken bus ride.
I spent the Fuk'n night in the Continental Club Room there one time.
They must have gotten rid of that room when they went United.  Now all we get is Miller lite, crackers and cheese.
Been about 8 years ago when I flew all the time and belonged to their club.
You must be getting tired...you missed my attempt at a joke  (Fuk'n Club room.....)

« Reply #335 on: August 20, 2015, 09:34:34 PM »

You on the way home yet Bean?
Nope, tomorrow afternoon.  Ever flown SWA out of Newark?  I think that's where the term "clusterfuck" was coined.
SWA is big out of Philly.  I think they have one whole terminal.  They are just making inroads into Newark as other airlines have been required to give up gates due to mergers.  Where do they fly out of there?
Not sure what the gates are, but the whole peninsula which contains them is someone's Monday morning hang-over design.  Probably originally meant for 1/2 as many gates.  And designed for security screening area with that volume.

« Reply #336 on: August 20, 2015, 09:35:13 PM »

You on the way home yet Bean?
Nope, tomorrow afternoon.  Ever flown SWA out of Newark?  I think that's where the term "clusterfuck" was coined.
SWA is big out of Philly.  I think they have one whole terminal.  They are just making inroads into Newark as other airlines have been required to give up gates due to mergers.  Where do they fly out of there?
It's a bitch flying from Austin to Philly, though.  Lousy routes and schedules.  Newark works much better from that point of view.

« Reply #337 on: August 20, 2015, 09:36:37 PM »

You on the way home yet Bean?
Nope, tomorrow afternoon.  Ever flown SWA out of Newark?  I think that's where the term "clusterfuck" was coined.
Hah, yeah I can imagine.  Only flown Continental in and out of Newark but Newark is airport hell.
Indeed.  The layout is atrocious, the TSA is particularly derelict, and you'd better have an advance plan if you take the toll road and need to gas up a rental car.  The one good thing is the train from the rental car lots to the terminals.  That works well  No godforsaken bus ride.
As I don't do rental cars AT Newark I don't pay attention, but I do believe there is a gas plaza on  the airport property at the entrance near Rt. 1 and Rt. 9.  Try google or your GPS when you get to the airport.
Been there done that.  No gas plaza between the toll road and the car return. I learned to leave earlier and skip the toll road, just drive up 130 to 1, takes you past a slew of gas stations.

« Reply #338 on: August 20, 2015, 09:37:43 PM »

[...]
I missed the joke, too, and I'm damn tired.  G-nite, Daves.

« Reply #339 on: August 20, 2015, 09:39:57 PM »

Good travels tomorrow Bean.  Stay dry in the AM.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]