Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]

« Reply #225 on: June 19, 2015, 05:30:38 PM »

I just got a brown box!   Contains 400 cigars for 10-22 to smoke.
What does that mean?
Thanks.  I thought it was just me.  I read it 4 times.
it was just you Tony, either that or the cigars to
 his son's bachelor party just showed up rather late.
LMFAO, where is Raz?
Somewhere in the Pacific Northwest.....
Mom always said, I have an acute grasp of the obvious...  8)
Are you sure that wasn't oblivious?

« Reply #226 on: June 19, 2015, 05:36:01 PM »

Fuck.  I'm not going to get out of here early, and for no good reason.  Boss said "finish this and you can go."  It can't be finished, because I don't have the necessary access to the systems.  Therefore I am here until 5pm.

I need a different job.
Life is a bitch.
And then you die.

« Reply #227 on: June 19, 2015, 05:36:36 PM »

I just got a brown box!   Contains 400 cigars for 10-22 to smoke.
What does that mean?
Thanks.  I thought it was just me.  I read it 4 times.
I'm through guessing what it means, send up a picture, TR.
You have to wait on Raz to guess, but I am a little disappointed in Texas Bean.
Tex scored some ammo.  They're "cigars" for his Ruger 10/22 to smoke.
That would be the first time I heard bullets referred to as cigars, but that is a possible explanation.  The humidity must be getting to him.
When I posted it I never gave any thought to it bringing out so much confused posting.
You forget your audience.  We're easily confused.
Particularly them Texicans.  Too much hot sauce.

« Reply #228 on: June 19, 2015, 05:42:38 PM »

I just got a brown box!   Contains 400 cigars for 10-22 to smoke.
What does that mean?
Thanks.  I thought it was just me.  I read it 4 times.
it was just you Tony, either that or the cigars to
 his son's bachelor party just showed up rather late.
LMFAO, where is Raz?
Somewhere in the Pacific Northwest.....
Mom always said, I have an acute grasp of the obvious...  8)
I'm the northernmost member of CigarBanter, unless someone signs up from Alaska.
So I guess Dean is southernmost (of active batterers)....

« Reply #229 on: June 19, 2015, 05:43:39 PM »

I just got a brown box!   Contains 400 cigars for 10-22 to smoke.
What does that mean?
Thanks.  I thought it was just me.  I read it 4 times.
I'm through guessing what it means, send up a picture, TR.
You have to wait on Raz to guess, but I am a little disappointed in Texas Bean.
Tex scored some ammo.  They're "cigars" for his Ruger 10/22 to smoke.
That would be the first time I heard bullets referred to as cigars, but that is a possible explanation.  The humidity must be getting to him.
When I posted it I never gave any thought to it bringing out so much confused posting.
You forget your audience.  We're easily confused.
Particularly them Texicans.  Too much hot sauce.
And now with all the rain, they're getting a little moldy around the edges.

« Reply #230 on: June 19, 2015, 05:45:21 PM »

I just got a brown box!   Contains 400 cigars for 10-22 to smoke.
What does that mean?
Thanks.  I thought it was just me.  I read it 4 times.
I'm through guessing what it means, send up a picture, TR.
You have to wait on Raz to guess, but I am a little disappointed in Texas Bean.
Tex scored some ammo.  They're "cigars" for his Ruger 10/22 to smoke.
That would be the first time I heard bullets referred to as cigars, but that is a possible explanation.  The humidity must be getting to him.
When I posted it I never gave any thought to it bringing out so much confused posting.
You forget your audience.  We're easily confused.
Particularly them Texicans.  Too much hot sauce.
And now with all the rain, they're getting a little moldy around the edges.
That is a fact, might be still to wet to mow tomorrow.

« Reply #231 on: June 19, 2015, 05:47:35 PM »

I just got a brown box!   Contains 400 cigars for 10-22 to smoke.
What does that mean?
Thanks.  I thought it was just me.  I read it 4 times.
it was just you Tony, either that or the cigars to
 his son's bachelor party just showed up rather late.
LMFAO, where is Raz?
Somewhere in the Pacific Northwest.....
Mom always said, I have an acute grasp of the obvious...  8)
I'm the northernmost member of CigarBanter, unless someone signs up from Alaska.
So I guess Dean is southernmost (of active batterers)....
Speaking of the corners Bluecollar Rick has not posted in a good while.

« Reply #232 on: June 19, 2015, 05:48:50 PM »

I just got a brown box!   Contains 400 cigars for 10-22 to smoke.
What does that mean?
Thanks.  I thought it was just me.  I read it 4 times.
it was just you Tony, either that or the cigars to
 his son's bachelor party just showed up rather late.
LMFAO, where is Raz?
Somewhere in the Pacific Northwest.....
Mom always said, I have an acute grasp of the obvious...  8)
I'm the northernmost member of CigarBanter, unless someone signs up from Alaska.
So I guess Dean is southernmost (of active batterers)....
Speaking of the corners Bluecollar Rick has not posted in a good while.
One of the past early morning stalwarts.

« Reply #233 on: June 19, 2015, 06:11:31 PM »

Fuck.  I'm not going to get out of here early, and for no good reason.  Boss said "finish this and you can go."  It can't be finished, because I don't have the necessary access to the systems.  Therefore I am here until 5pm.

I need a different job.
+1 job

« Reply #234 on: June 19, 2015, 06:36:12 PM »

By the way, great draw and burn on that LHC Core.  Wound up smoking it way way down to the nub.  Not my favorite smoke by any means but definitely enjoyable.  Probably would have enjoyed the flavors more if I had taken my time with it.  Unusual for me to smoke a toro in an hour.

« Reply #235 on: June 19, 2015, 07:00:22 PM »

By the way, great draw and burn on that LHC Core.  Wound up smoking it way way down to the nub.  Not my favorite smoke by any means but definitely enjoyable.  Probably would have enjoyed the flavors more if I had taken my time with it.  Unusual for me to smoke a toro in an hour.
Not a $10 smoke but a pretty damn good $3.50 smoke.

« Reply #236 on: June 19, 2015, 07:54:43 PM »

I just got a brown box!   Contains 400 cigars for 10-22 to smoke.
What does that mean?
Thanks.  I thought it was just me.  I read it 4 times.
I'm through guessing what it means, send up a picture, TR.
You have to wait on Raz to guess, but I am a little disappointed in Texas Bean.
Tex scored some ammo.  They're "cigars" for his Ruger 10/22 to smoke.
That would be the first time I heard bullets referred to as cigars, but that is a possible explanation.  The humidity must be getting to him.
When I posted it I never gave any thought to it bringing out so much confused posting.
You forget your audience.  We're easily confused.
Particularly them Texicans.  Too much hot sauce.
And now with all the rain, they're getting a little moldy around the edges.
LMAO
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]