Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

« Reply #90 on: July 21, 2017, 06:12:57 PM »

Evening Mayor and OY

« Reply #91 on: July 21, 2017, 06:26:16 PM »

Evening Mayor and OY
Good evening, NewlyRetiredDave. Too hot to smoke?

« Reply #92 on: July 21, 2017, 06:41:17 PM »

Evening Mayor and OY
Good evening, NewlyRetiredDave. Too hot to smoke?
102 feels like 110 right now, a touch hot out for enjoying a smoke.

« Reply #93 on: July 21, 2017, 06:50:29 PM »

Evening Mayor and OY
Good evening, NewlyRetiredDave. Too hot to smoke?
102 feels like 110 right now, a touch hot out for enjoying a smoke.
I guess there's always tomorrow or the next day, or the next day...

« Reply #94 on: July 21, 2017, 07:37:15 PM »

Evening Mayor and OY
Good evening, NewlyRetiredDave. Too hot to smoke?
102 feels like 110 right now, a touch hot out for enjoying a smoke.
Float & Smoke?  Thinking of doing that myself, but the water temp is 90 deg.  Hardly refreshing.  But as a cigar would be involved I can probably deal with it.

« Reply #95 on: July 21, 2017, 07:37:44 PM »

Evening Mayor and OY
Good evening, NewlyRetiredDave. Too hot to smoke?
102 feels like 110 right now, a touch hot out for enjoying a smoke.
I guess there's always tomorrow or the next day, or the next day...
Try late September.

« Reply #96 on: July 21, 2017, 07:43:51 PM »

Evening Mayor and OY
Good evening, NewlyRetiredDave. Too hot to smoke?
102 feels like 110 right now, a touch hot out for enjoying a smoke.
Float & Smoke?  Thinking of doing that myself, but the water temp is 90 deg.  Hardly refreshing.  But as a cigar would be involved I can probably deal with it.
My water is as hot as it has ever been since we got the pool and it is only mid Juky.

« Reply #97 on: July 21, 2017, 07:44:04 PM »

Evening Mayor and OY
Good evening, NewlyRetiredDave. Too hot to smoke?
102 feels like 110 right now, a touch hot out for enjoying a smoke.
I guess there's always tomorrow or the next day, or the next day...
Try late September.
Yep

« Reply #98 on: July 21, 2017, 08:21:14 PM »

Evening Mayor and OY
Good evening, NewlyRetiredDave. Too hot to smoke?
102 feels like 110 right now, a touch hot out for enjoying a smoke.
Float & Smoke?  Thinking of doing that myself, but the water temp is 90 deg.  Hardly refreshing.  But as a cigar would be involved I can probably deal with it.
My water is as hot as it has ever been since we got the pool and it is only mid Juky.
Actually that 90 report looks a bit exaggerated, temp says 88.  3 Reynas and water.

« Reply #99 on: July 21, 2017, 08:40:53 PM »

Evening Mayor and OY
Good evening, NewlyRetiredDave. Too hot to smoke?
102 feels like 110 right now, a touch hot out for enjoying a smoke.
Float & Smoke?  Thinking of doing that myself, but the water temp is 90 deg.  Hardly refreshing.  But as a cigar would be involved I can probably deal with it.
My water is as hot as it has ever been since we got the pool and it is only mid Juky.
Actually that 90 report looks a bit exaggerated, temp says 88.  3 Reynas and water.
88 is what mine is.too

« Reply #100 on: July 21, 2017, 08:45:53 PM »

Evening Mayor and OY
Good evening, NewlyRetiredDave. Too hot to smoke?
102 feels like 110 right now, a touch hot out for enjoying a smoke.
Float & Smoke?  Thinking of doing that myself, but the water temp is 90 deg.  Hardly refreshing.  But as a cigar would be involved I can probably deal with it.
My water is as hot as it has ever been since we got the pool and it is only mid Juky.
Actually that 90 report looks a bit exaggerated, temp says 88.  3 Reynas and water.
88 is what mine is.too
End of next week it will 90 plus.  No bueno.

« Reply #101 on: July 21, 2017, 09:18:36 PM »

Evening Mayor and OY
Good evening, NewlyRetiredDave. Too hot to smoke?
102 feels like 110 right now, a touch hot out for enjoying a smoke.
Float & Smoke?  Thinking of doing that myself, but the water temp is 90 deg.  Hardly refreshing.  But as a cigar would be involved I can probably deal with it.
My water is as hot as it has ever been since we got the pool and it is only mid Juky.
Actually that 90 report looks a bit exaggerated, temp says 88.  3 Reynas and water.
88 is what mine is.too
End of next week it will 90 plus.  No bueno.
88  is the warmest mine has ever been, usuall 85-86 is as warm as it gets.

« Reply #102 on: July 21, 2017, 09:29:26 PM »

Evening Mayor and OY
Good evening, NewlyRetiredDave. Too hot to smoke?
102 feels like 110 right now, a touch hot out for enjoying a smoke.
Float & Smoke?  Thinking of doing that myself, but the water temp is 90 deg.  Hardly refreshing.  But as a cigar would be involved I can probably deal with it.
My water is as hot as it has ever been since we got the pool and it is only mid Juky.
Actually that 90 report looks a bit exaggerated, temp says 88.  3 Reynas and water.
88 is what mine is.too
End of next week it will 90 plus.  No bueno.
88  is the warmest mine has ever been, usuall 85-86 is as warm as it gets.
Does yours have a deep end for diving?  That may be the difference.  Deepest mine goes is about 5.5 feet in the middle.

« Reply #103 on: July 21, 2017, 09:47:30 PM »

Evening Mayor and OY
Good evening, NewlyRetiredDave. Too hot to smoke?
102 feels like 110 right now, a touch hot out for enjoying a smoke.
Float & Smoke?  Thinking of doing that myself, but the water temp is 90 deg.  Hardly refreshing.  But as a cigar would be involved I can probably deal with it.
My water is as hot as it has ever been since we got the pool and it is only mid Juky.
Actually that 90 report looks a bit exaggerated, temp says 88.  3 Reynas and water.
88 is what mine is.too
End of next week it will 90 plus.  No bueno.
88  is the warmest mine has ever been, usuall 85-86 is as warm as it gets.
Does yours have a deep end for diving?  That may be the difference.  Deepest mine goes is about 5.5 feet in the middle.
Mine is about 6.5 on the deep end and it is in the shade part of the day.

« Reply #104 on: July 21, 2017, 09:54:07 PM »

Evening Mayor and OY
Good evening, NewlyRetiredDave. Too hot to smoke?
102 feels like 110 right now, a touch hot out for enjoying a smoke.
Float & Smoke?  Thinking of doing that myself, but the water temp is 90 deg.  Hardly refreshing.  But as a cigar would be involved I can probably deal with it.
My water is as hot as it has ever been since we got the pool and it is only mid Juky.
Actually that 90 report looks a bit exaggerated, temp says 88.  3 Reynas and water.
88 is what mine is.too
End of next week it will 90 plus.  No bueno.
88  is the warmest mine has ever been, usuall 85-86 is as warm as it gets.
Does yours have a deep end for diving?  That may be the difference.  Deepest mine goes is about 5.5 feet in the middle.
Mine is about 6.5 on the deep end and it is in the shade part of the day.
Once you're relocated to the Domain let's meet up at the Havana House for a herf before you decamp for SC.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]