Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

« Reply #75 on: July 21, 2017, 12:37:17 PM »

‪BREAKING NEWS: The Cleveland Browns have hired former White House press secretary Sean Spicer to tell fans daily the team isn't nearly as bad as they think‬

« Reply #76 on: July 21, 2017, 01:41:41 PM »

That's sheesh on me twice today.

« Reply #77 on: July 21, 2017, 02:21:02 PM »

Alright, I tried. Hazzuh!

« Reply #78 on: July 21, 2017, 02:21:26 PM »

Alright, I tried. Hazzuh!
take care golf

« Reply #79 on: July 21, 2017, 02:50:13 PM »

Afternoon jam is moving like a white Ford Bronco.
Speaking of which, that classic piece of Americana would make a nice conversation piece.
http://www.newser.com/story/246069/worlds-most-famous-ford-bronco-can-be-yours.html
I bet he can be bartered down to 850-900K easy!

« Reply #80 on: July 21, 2017, 02:51:32 PM »

Alright, I tried. Hazzuh!
TWSS...and on with the weekend.

« Reply #81 on: July 21, 2017, 04:39:58 PM »

Gin and Tonic poured, EPC Oscuro Seleccion lit.  It's the weekend.

« Reply #82 on: July 21, 2017, 04:40:20 PM »

Gin and Tonic poured, EPC Oscuro Seleccion lit.  It's the weekend.
Or for Dave and Dean....another day....

« Reply #83 on: July 21, 2017, 04:51:08 PM »

Gin and Tonic poured, EPC Oscuro Seleccion lit.  It's the weekend.
Or for Dave and Dean....another day....
Sheesh, tooooo damn hot to light up here!  103 feels like 110.

Hell, it might be Monday for all I know.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/21/2017
« Reply #84 on: July 21, 2017, 04:54:23 PM »

2 olives down and 1 to go, then pOriN
Logged

tcarblu

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #85 on: July 21, 2017, 05:01:33 PM »

My big boss gave me one of the neatest and most unique retirement gifts I have ever seen, it is a Texas Flag properly folded in a presentation box but the significance of it is that it was the actual flag that flew above the State Capital on July 7th which was my 20th job anniversary.  There is also an authentication certificate from the State Legislature recognizing my contributions to Texas.
Good afternoon all, and hey Tex, that was one helluva retirement gift. Shows they thought a lot of you, and put a lot of thought into the selection of a gift. I'm sure you will treasure it.

« Reply #86 on: July 21, 2017, 05:12:37 PM »

My big boss gave me one of the neatest and most unique retirement gifts I have ever seen, it is a Texas Flag properly folded in a presentation box but the significance of it is that it was the actual flag that flew above the State Capital on July 7th which was my 20th job anniversary.  There is also an authentication certificate from the State Legislature recognizing my contributions to Texas.
Good afternoon all, and hey Tex, that was one helluva retirement gift. Shows they thought a lot of you, and put a lot of thought into the selection of a gift. I'm sure you will treasure it.
Hi Blu, I am very proud of that gift.  First time they have done that so it did feel special.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/21/2017
« Reply #87 on: July 21, 2017, 05:14:43 PM »

My big boss gave me one of the neatest and most unique retirement gifts I have ever seen, it is a Texas Flag properly folded in a presentation box but the significance of it is that it was the actual flag that flew above the State Capital on July 7th which was my 20th job anniversary.  There is also an authentication certificate from the State Legislature recognizing my contributions to Texas.
Good afternoon all, and hey Tex, that was one helluva retirement gift. Shows they thought a lot of you, and put a lot of thought into the selection of a gift. I'm sure you will treasure it.
Hi Blu, I am very proud of that gift.  First time they have done that so it did feel special.
nice!
Logged

tcarblu

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #88 on: July 21, 2017, 05:20:58 PM »

My big boss gave me one of the neatest and most unique retirement gifts I have ever seen, it is a Texas Flag properly folded in a presentation box but the significance of it is that it was the actual flag that flew above the State Capital on July 7th which was my 20th job anniversary.  There is also an authentication certificate from the State Legislature recognizing my contributions to Texas.
Good afternoon all, and hey Tex, that was one helluva retirement gift. Shows they thought a lot of you, and put a lot of thought into the selection of a gift. I'm sure you will treasure it.
Hi Blu, I am very proud of that gift.  First time they have done that so it did feel special.
I would say so. Super.

« Reply #89 on: July 21, 2017, 06:09:01 PM »

Very good and different smoke. I'm finding it to have full bodied coffee flavors with a salty and sweet component on the finish. It's truly unique. Definitely will seek one out again.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7