Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]

« Reply #165 on: January 31, 2017, 08:42:38 PM »

Is the Perdomo Champagne known to be a good one in the milder end?
That has been one I've enjoyed for years, but always a bit  on the pricy side.
Something else to consider in that ballpark is EP Carrillo  New Wave Connecticut Reserva.

« Reply #166 on: January 31, 2017, 09:15:45 PM »

I think I will pick up my toys and go home but got to make a 15 minute stop on the way.

Might be something in a Lancero Vitola awaiting my arrival.  76 warm degrees out and nothing but sunshine!
MC Two lit and some cold refreshing sparkling water to sip.
Was able to smoke an EPC New Wave with water earlier today.
GFY (good kind) getting in a cigar!
Speaking of cigars, last night MacGuyver and the Bidness Partner came over and we tried out the Laranja Reserva Toro and the Room 101 HN's. Both cigars had about a week of rest in the humidor since delivery. Both excellent cigars, but the surprise was I liked the HN better. I kinda assumed from the raves here that the Laranja would be the superior cigar. But on first impressions, I preferred the HN.
No argument with that.  I enjoy the HN a lot, solid and fairly uniform throughout.  The Laranja starts out OK,but comes into its own in the second half and to me has a more enjoyable flavor profile.  Bottom line, if you enjoyed either, it's  a win.   Especially with you having stocked up on the HN's.
I enjoyed both. I'll reserve final judgement until I've smoked more of both. But the HN made the better first impression.
Funny, I'm a huge Room 101 fan and have smoked 3 HN's and just don't care for them. The Laranjas for me start good and build, finish with a much higher ceiling than a lot of cigars. Not sure why the start is so-so

« Reply #167 on: January 31, 2017, 09:17:27 PM »

Is the Perdomo Champagne known to be a good one in the milder end?
That has been one I've enjoyed for years, but always a bit  on the pricy side.
Something else to consider in that ballpark is EP Carrillo  New Wave Connecticut Reserva.
I'm not a big commie fan but the Champagne is good and the EPC reserves are very good, can be gotten at prices far below where they smoke

« Reply #168 on: January 31, 2017, 10:01:07 PM »

Is the Perdomo Champagne known to be a good one in the milder end?
That has been one I've enjoyed for years, but always a bit  on the pricy side.
Something else to consider in that ballpark is EP Carrillo  New Wave Connecticut Reserva.
I'm not a big commie fan but the Champagne is good and the EPC reserves are very good, can be gotten at prices far below where they smoke
How do you feel about connies?

« Reply #169 on: January 31, 2017, 10:02:15 PM »

Is the Perdomo Champagne known to be a good one in the milder end?
That has been one I've enjoyed for years, but always a bit  on the pricy side.
Something else to consider in that ballpark is EP Carrillo  New Wave Connecticut Reserva.
I'm not a big commie fan but the Champagne is good and the EPC reserves are very good, can be gotten at prices far below where they smoke
How do you feel about connies?
Haha, Freudian slip

« Reply #170 on: January 31, 2017, 10:23:59 PM »

Is the Perdomo Champagne known to be a good one in the milder end?
That has been one I've enjoyed for years, but always a bit  on the pricy side.
Something else to consider in that ballpark is EP Carrillo  New Wave Connecticut Reserva.
I'm not a big commie fan but the Champagne is good and the EPC reserves are very good, can be gotten at prices far below where they smoke
How do you feel about connies?
Sweet, sweet Connie from Little Rock…

« Reply #171 on: January 31, 2017, 11:27:49 PM »

Is the Perdomo Champagne known to be a good one in the milder end?
That has been one I've enjoyed for years, but always a bit  on the pricy side.
Something else to consider in that ballpark is EP Carrillo  New Wave Connecticut Reserva.
I'm not a big commie fan but the Champagne is good and the EPC reserves are very good, can be gotten at prices far below where they smoke
How do you feel about connies?
Sweet, sweet Connie from Little Rock…
...doin' her act. She stole the whole show and that's a natural fact.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]