CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on November 26, 2016, 12:00:22 AM

Title: 11/26/2016
Post by: CigarBanter on November 26, 2016, 12:00:22 AM
Welcome aboard!

No the site isn't closed. It's just that our regulars don't post all that much on the weekends. But don't be shy. If you know of any cigar deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about, go ahead and post it. Even if it isn't about cigars, go ahead, you've got nothing to lose. In fact,  you practically will have the entire site all to yourself. But be warned that if you are somehow able to get our attention, we're a spirited lot.
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 26, 2016, 01:59:18 AM
GD elf is gone again in...
Only 28 more nights!
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: Oyam18 on November 26, 2016, 03:18:30 AM
Great news
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 26, 2016, 06:04:12 AM
Cuba Libre!

Fidel Castro Is DEAd At The Age Of 90
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 26, 2016, 06:04:58 AM
Morning Purse Holders
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 26, 2016, 06:07:31 AM
November 26 is..............Small Business Saturday

Small businesses often are overlooked by customers who are enticed by larger companies, and this can adversely affect the local economy in more negative ways than might appear on the surface level. The rise of shopping malls and large chain stores such as Walmart and other retailers has caused irreversible damage to Main Street in the last half-century or so, and it’s paramount to remember the importance of supporting local small businesses. After all, why should we not celebrate the spirit of enterprise and entrepreneurship, as exemplified by small business owners who take the risk of following their dreams? After all, it’s a common thing for politicians to talk about supporting Main Street over big business, and how small business owners often face greater hardships than larger companies. Since Small Business Saturday is held on the Saturday following Thanksgiving Day, it falls right during the peak shopping periods of the year.

History of Small Business Saturday

The 1960s saw the rise of the American shopping mall, and the decades since have seen large chain retailers further cementing their position in terms of taking over the retail sphere and displacing smaller, family-run businesses. This model has spread further throughout the world, and chain retailers have been usurping small businesses’ market share worldwide in the last few decades. That being said, the difference is most stark in countries like the US, where small businesses have often been obliterated within a year or two of some large chain retailer coming to town and opening up shop – in India and much of Southeast Asia, shopping malls coexist with small shops largely because they serve different markets – as has been noted in the past, the corner shop is not going anywhere anytime soon in India because customers can purchase items on credit, and that’s just something that you’ll never be able to do in a Walmart or BigBazaar. In the United States, the context is different, though. Different economic realities combined with different cultural ideas about how small businesses operate has ultimately been more harmful to those businesses in developed countries than in developing economies. And with all of the odds stacked against them, small businesses in the US need a day in their honor.

Small Business Saturday is a relatively recent phenomenon – the first one was in Roslindale Village, Massachusetts in 2010 as a counterpart to Black Friday (which features big box retailers, and its anti-consumerist counterpart, Buy Nothing Day targets big business). Small Business Saturday was originally sponsored by American Express and the non-profit National Trust for Historic Preservation. From the very start, the day has been promoted through advertising on both social media and more traditional means such as television and radio advertisement. Since 2013, Small Business Saturday has also existed in the UK following the success of its American counterpart.

Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 26, 2016, 06:16:21 AM
Morning, Dave.
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 26, 2016, 06:19:52 AM
Morning, Dave.
Morning Golf
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 26, 2016, 06:19:57 AM
Great news
Fucking finally. Sheesh. There should be dancing in the streets of Miami tonight.
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 26, 2016, 06:21:05 AM
Great news
Fucking finally. Sheesh. There should be dancing in the streets of Miami tonight.
They have already been dancing all night and still dancing

Good riddance but Raul is alive and well to keep things going.
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 26, 2016, 06:22:55 AM
Morning Mayor ???  Little early for you isn't it?
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 26, 2016, 06:25:41 AM
Great news
Fucking finally. Sheesh. There should be dancing in the streets of Miami tonight.
They have already been dancing all night and still dancing

Good riddance but Raul is alive and well to keep things going.
He's no spring chicken either. My whole life I've heard that Fidel better live forever because his brother'll be even worse. I don't think that's the case.
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 26, 2016, 06:26:28 AM
Morning Mayor ???  Little early for you isn't it?
Don't worry, I'll go back to bed.
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 26, 2016, 06:51:30 AM
Morning Mayor ???  Little early for you isn't it?
Don't worry, I'll go back to bed.
TNWSS
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 26, 2016, 06:52:46 AM
Morning CarolinaDave, PerfectSeasonDave and UpWithTheBirdiesTony.
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 26, 2016, 06:53:29 AM
Morning Mayor ???  Little early for you isn't it?
Don't worry, I'll go back to bed.
TNWSS
Why should I start listening now to what she says?
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 26, 2016, 06:54:06 AM
Today is Saturday, Nov. 26, the 331st day of 2016. There are 35 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:

On Nov. 26, 1941, U.S. Secretary of State Cordell Hull delivered a note to Japan's ambassador to the United States, Kichisaburo Nomura (kee-chee-sah-boor-oh noh-moo-rah), setting forth U.S. demands for "lasting and extensive peace throughout the Pacific area." The same day, a Japanese naval task force consisting of six aircraft carriers, left the Kuril Islands, headed toward Hawaii.

On this date:

In 1789, Americans observed a day of thanksgiving set aside by President George Washington to mark the adoption of the Constitution of the United States.

In 1864, English mathematician and writer Charles Dodgson presented a handwritten and illustrated manuscript, "Alice's Adventures Under Ground," to his 12-year-old friend Alice Pleasance Liddell; the book was later turned into "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland."

In 1933, a judge in New York ruled the James Joyce book "Ulysses" was not obscene and could be published in the United States.

In 1942, President Franklin D. Roosevelt ordered nationwide gasoline rationing, beginning Dec. 1. The Warner Bros. motion picture "Casablanca," starring Humphrey Bogart and Ingrid Bergman, had its world premiere at the Hollywood Theater in New York.

In 1944, a month and a day following her Carnegie Hall recital, New York socialite and self-styled soprano Florence Foster Jenkins died at age 76.

In 1950, China entered the Korean War, launching a counteroffensive against soldiers from the United Nations, the U.S. and South Korea.

In 1965, France launched its first satellite, the 92-pound Asterix, into orbit.

In 1973, President Richard Nixon's personal secretary, Rose Mary Woods, told a federal court that she'd accidentally caused part of the 18-1/2-minute gap in a key Watergate tape.

In 1976, the Sex Pistols' debut single, "Anarchy in the U.K.," was released by EMI.

In 1986, President Ronald Reagan appointed a commission headed by former Senator John Tower to investigate his National Security Council staff in the wake of the Iran-Contra affair.

In 1990, Japanese business giant Matsushita (mat-soosh-tah) Electric Industrial Co. agreed to acquire MCA Corp., owner of Universal Studios, for $6.6 billion.

In 1991, the Stars and Stripes were lowered for the last time at Clark Air Base in the Philippines as the United States abandoned one of its oldest and largest overseas installations, which was damaged by a volcano.
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 26, 2016, 06:54:56 AM
Ten years ago: In New York City, an angry crowd demanded to know why police officers killed Sean Bell, an unarmed man, on the day of his wedding by firing dozens of shots that also wounded two of Bell's friends. In Turkey, tens of thousands of protesters denounced Pope Benedict XVI as an enemy of Islam two days before the pontiff's scheduled visit. Rafael Correa won Ecuador's presidential runoff.

Five years ago: In a friendly-fire incident that further strained relations between the United States and Pakistan, U.S. forces launched airstrikes that mistakenly killed 24 Pakistani troops at two posts along the Afghan border. NASA's Curiosity rover blasted off from the Kennedy Space Center on an 8˝-month, 354 million-mile journey to Mars (it arrived in Aug. 2012). NBA players and owners reached a tentative agreement to end a 149-day lockout.

One year ago: French President Francois Hollande (frahn-SWAH' oh-LAWND') and Russian President Vladimir Putin (POO'-tihn) agreed to tighten cooperation in the fight against the Islamic State group. Pope Francis celebrated his first Mass in Africa; later that day in Nairobi, Kenya, the pope met with several hundred priests and nuns, urging them to serve others and not be served. The White House underwent a Thanksgiving Day lockdown after a man draped in an American flag jumped the fence.
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 26, 2016, 06:55:40 AM
Today's Birthdays: Impressionist Rich Little is 78. Singer Tina Turner is 77. Singer Jean Terrell is 72. Pop musician John McVie is 71. Actress Marianne Muellerleile is 68. Actor Scott Jacoby is 60. Actress Jamie Rose is 57. Country singer Linda Davis is 54. Actor Scott Adsit is 51. Blues singer-musician Bernard Allison is 51. Country singer-musician Steve Grisaffe is 51. Actress Kristin Bauer is 43. Actor Peter Facinelli is 43. Actress Tammy Lynn Michaels Etheridge is 42. DJ/record label executive DJ Khaled (KAL'-ehd) is 41. Actress Maia (MY'-ah) Campbell is 40. Country singer Joe Nichols is 40. Contemporary Christian musicians Randy and Anthony Armstrong (Red) are 38. Actress Jessica Bowman is 36. Pop singer Natasha Bedingfield is 35. Country singer-musician Mike Gossin (Gloriana Rock) is 32. Rock musician Ben Wysocki (The Fray) is 32. Singer Lil Fizz is 31. Singer Aubrey Collins is 29.
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 26, 2016, 06:56:08 AM
Thought for Today: "Better to trust the man who is frequently in error than the one who is never in doubt." - Eric Sevareid, broadcast journalist (born this date in 1912, died 1992).
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 26, 2016, 07:28:40 AM
Uh oh....Castro wake lull...
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 26, 2016, 07:41:33 AM
Uh oh....Castro wake lull...
Just taking a few moments of silence.
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 26, 2016, 08:44:05 AM
Uh oh....Castro wake lull...
Just taking a few moments of silence.
Ok, more than just a few moments.
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 26, 2016, 09:05:51 AM
In an odd twist, NO cigars on the Page today, just accessories.
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 26, 2016, 09:55:30 AM
Ok, I've carried as much of the banter as I can by myself. Next!
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 26, 2016, 10:07:52 AM
Ok, I've carried as much of the banter as I can by myself. Next!
Tough burden to carry for sure, but it always seems up to a Dave to shoulder.
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 26, 2016, 10:08:26 AM
Apparently Tony's gone back to bed for.....whatever.
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 26, 2016, 10:10:14 AM
Ok, I've carried as much of the banter as I can by myself. Next!
Bullshit! It's Saturday and it's your banter! MUSH!!!
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: Oyam18 on November 26, 2016, 10:11:26 AM
18
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 26, 2016, 10:21:00 AM
Ok, I've carried as much of the banter as I can by myself. Next!
Bullshit! It's Saturday and it's your banter! MUSH!!!
LALTS
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 26, 2016, 10:25:22 AM
Ok, I've carried as much of the banter as I can by myself. Next!
Bullshit! It's Saturday and it's your banter! MUSH!!!
Don't you have a soccer game or cheerleading or something?
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 26, 2016, 10:26:37 AM
Tony, you saw we're good for the 8th, right?
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 26, 2016, 10:51:20 AM
Ok, I've carried as much of the banter as I can by myself. Next!
Bullshit! It's Saturday and it's your banter! MUSH!!!
Don't you have a soccer game or cheerleading or something?
I think the kids are on to tumbling or some shit now. ;)
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 26, 2016, 11:06:56 AM
Looks like OSU is planning on wearing the matte finish gunmetal helmets, instead of their normal gray ones. Gotta say, don't like the look. Not that I care about the game, other than for all my friends and family that are cheering on the Buckeyes.
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 26, 2016, 11:20:15 AM
Ok, I've carried as much of the banter as I can by myself. Next!
Bullshit! It's Saturday and it's your banter! MUSH!!!
Don't you have a soccer game or cheerleading or something?
Not this week. Basketball starts next week.
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 26, 2016, 11:22:57 AM
Ok, I've carried as much of the banter as I can by myself. Next!
Bullshit! It's Saturday and it's your banter! MUSH!!!
Don't you have a soccer game or cheerleading or something?
I think the kids are on to tumbling or some shit now. ;)
One of them actually is. She started gymnastics yesterday.
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 26, 2016, 11:23:18 AM
Ok, I've carried as much of the banter as I can by myself. Next!
Bullshit! It's Saturday and it's your banter! MUSH!!!
Don't you have a soccer game or cheerleading or something?
Not this week. Basketball starts next week.
Lol, always something.
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: dogdays on November 26, 2016, 11:45:42 AM
Cuba Libre!

Fidel Castro Is DEAd At The Age Of 90
its about time lol
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 26, 2016, 11:50:56 AM
Cuba Libre!

Fidel Castro Is DEAd At The Age Of 90
its about time lol
Well, look what the cat dragged in. Welcome back, DoubleD.
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 26, 2016, 12:05:21 PM
Cuba Libre!

Fidel Castro Is DEAd At The Age Of 90
its about time lol
Well, look what the cat dragged in. Welcome back, DoubleD.
That's two "strangers" dropped by in the last 24 hours. Shankincan was here late last night too.
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 26, 2016, 12:16:53 PM
Cuba Libre!

Fidel Castro Is DEAd At The Age Of 90
its about time lol
Well, look what the cat dragged in. Welcome back, DoubleD.
That's two "strangers" dropped by in the last 24 hours. Shankincan was here late last night too.
Pretty soon we won't need a Dave here to carry the load.
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 26, 2016, 12:29:41 PM
Looks like OSU is planning on wearing the matte finish gunmetal helmets, instead of their normal gray ones. Gotta say, don't like the look. Not that I care about the game, other than for all my friends and family that are cheering on the Buckeyes.
Agreed.  Some classic uniforms just shouldn't be messed with.
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 26, 2016, 12:29:59 PM
Cuba Libre!

Fidel Castro Is DEAd At The Age Of 90
its about time lol
Well, look what the cat dragged in. Welcome back, DoubleD.
That's two "strangers" dropped by in the last 24 hours. Shankincan was here late last night too.
Pretty soon we won't need a Dave here to carry the load.
Not a chance.
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 26, 2016, 12:42:12 PM
Looks like OSU is planning on wearing the matte finish gunmetal helmets, instead of their normal gray ones. Gotta say, don't like the look. Not that I care about the game, other than for all my friends and family that are cheering on the Buckeyes.
Agreed.  Some classic uniforms just shouldn't be messed with.
Exactly.
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 26, 2016, 01:08:21 PM
Cuba Libre!

Fidel Castro Is DEAd At The Age Of 90
its about time lol
Well, look what the cat dragged in. Welcome back, DoubleD.
That's two "strangers" dropped by in the last 24 hours. Shankincan was here late last night too.
Pretty soon we won't need a Dave here to carry the load.
Now you're just being plain silly. Quit it.
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 26, 2016, 01:40:14 PM
Cuba Libre!

Fidel Castro Is DEAd At The Age Of 90
its about time lol
Well, look what the cat dragged in. Welcome back, DoubleD.
That's two "strangers" dropped by in the last 24 hours. Shankincan was here late last night too.
Pretty soon we won't need a Dave here to carry the load.
Now you're just being plain silly. Quit it.
Sorry, boss.
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 26, 2016, 01:40:29 PM
Got us to page 4, boss.
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: shank on November 26, 2016, 02:14:32 PM
Morning all. Shankincan reincarnated here and checking in. Hope all had a good holiday!
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 26, 2016, 02:31:41 PM
Got us to page 4, boss.
You done good. You're dismissed.
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 26, 2016, 02:35:46 PM
Morning all. Shankincan reincarnated here and checking in. Hope all had a good holiday!
This seems to be where people congregate and talk about cigars ONLY when they're supposed to be working. That's why weekends and nights have less banterers. 😉
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 26, 2016, 02:51:12 PM
Morning all. Shankincan reincarnated here and checking in. Hope all had a good holiday!
This seems to be where people congregate and talk about cigars ONLY when they're supposed to be working. That's why weekends and nights have less banterers. 😉
Well, that and a total lack of cigar offerings of value.
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 26, 2016, 02:51:47 PM
Morning all. Shankincan reincarnated here and checking in. Hope all had a good holiday!
This seems to be where people congregate and talk about cigars ONLY when they're supposed to be working. That's why weekends and nights have less banterers. 😉
Well, that and a total lack of cigar offerings of value.
Yeah, that doesn't help.
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 26, 2016, 02:51:55 PM
Got us to page 4, boss.
You done good. You're dismissed.
Sounds like a plan, hazzuh!
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 26, 2016, 02:58:39 PM
Morning all. Shankincan reincarnated here and checking in. Hope all had a good holiday!
This seems to be where people congregate and talk about cigars ONLY when they're supposed to be working. That's why weekends and nights have less banterers. 😉
Well, that and a total lack of cigar offerings of value.
Oh yeah, there's that too.
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: sfish on November 26, 2016, 03:15:14 PM
Morning all. Shankincan reincarnated here and checking in. Hope all had a good holiday!
This seems to be where people congregate and talk about cigars ONLY when they're supposed to be working. That's why weekends and nights have less banterers. 😉
Well, that and a total lack of cigar offerings of value.
Oh yeah, there's that too.
Thats a good thing, I have a couple brown boxes arriving today so I need no further temptation
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 26, 2016, 03:22:34 PM
Morning all. Shankincan reincarnated here and checking in. Hope all had a good holiday!
This seems to be where people congregate and talk about cigars ONLY when they're supposed to be working. That's why weekends and nights have less banterers. 😉
Well, that and a total lack of cigar offerings of value.
Oh yeah, there's that too.
Thats a good thing, I have a couple brown boxes arriving today so I need no further temptation
I'm expecting a package too. Didn't really need any more EPC New Waves but couldn't pass them up for 10/$19.99.
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on November 26, 2016, 03:40:49 PM
Overtime in Buckeye Land!
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: sfish on November 26, 2016, 03:43:35 PM
Morning all. Shankincan reincarnated here and checking in. Hope all had a good holiday!
This seems to be where people congregate and talk about cigars ONLY when they're supposed to be working. That's why weekends and nights have less banterers. 😉
Well, that and a total lack of cigar offerings of value.
Oh yeah, there's that too.
Thats a good thing, I have a couple brown boxes arriving today so I need no further temptation
I'm expecting a package too. Didn't really need any more EPC New Waves but couldn't pass them up for 10/$19.99.
I used the $10 for EPC Don Elenas from the jam, nice deals
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on November 26, 2016, 03:52:51 PM
Morning all. Shankincan reincarnated here and checking in. Hope all had a good holiday!
This seems to be where people congregate and talk about cigars ONLY when they're supposed to be working. That's why weekends and nights have less banterers. 😉
Well, that and a total lack of cigar offerings of value.
Oh yeah, there's that too.
Thats a good thing, I have a couple brown boxes arriving today so I need no further temptation
I'm expecting a package too. Didn't really need any more EPC New Waves but couldn't pass them up for 10/$19.99.
I used the $10 for EPC Don Elenas from the jam, nice deals
EPC's are good solid smokes.  Smoke above their price point.
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on November 26, 2016, 03:54:39 PM
Happy College Football Saturday.  Oh, and GFY! Black Friday sales advertisements.
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 26, 2016, 04:19:10 PM
Buckeyes pulled it out.
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 26, 2016, 04:20:23 PM
On to Penn State/MSU and Bama/Auburn.
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 26, 2016, 04:40:54 PM
Morning all. Shankincan reincarnated here and checking in. Hope all had a good holiday!
This seems to be where people congregate and talk about cigars ONLY when they're supposed to be working. That's why weekends and nights have less banterers. 😉
Well, that and a total lack of cigar offerings of value.
Oh yeah, there's that too.
Thats a good thing, I have a couple brown boxes arriving today so I need no further temptation
I'm expecting a package too. Didn't really need any more EPC New Waves but couldn't pass them up for 10/$19.99.
I used the $10 for EPC Don Elenas from the jam, nice deals
LH Cores off the Jam for me with some $2 HN 305's added on
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 26, 2016, 04:43:10 PM
LaBomba Napalm lit watching MS State and Ole Miss

Ole Miss wins they go to a bowl MS State wins neither go to a bowl game
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 26, 2016, 04:44:25 PM
Afternoon coffee with a LA Careme.
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 26, 2016, 04:44:49 PM
LaBomba Napalm lit watching MS State and Ole Miss

Ole Miss wins they go to a bowl MS State wins neither go to a bowl game
And right now MS State is kicking their ass
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 26, 2016, 04:46:20 PM
Afternoon coffee with a LA Careme.
I got some sampler boxes of those but have not tried one yet.  How smokes it?
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: Threebean on November 26, 2016, 04:58:19 PM
Happy Saturday, Daves and lurkers.  UC corona viva with water on this overcast afternoon.
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 26, 2016, 05:00:54 PM
Happy Saturday, Daves and lurkers.  UC corona viva with water on this overcast afternoon.
Afternoon Bean, Tis rather overcast and dreary out.
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: Threebean on November 26, 2016, 05:03:28 PM
Happy Saturday, Daves and lurkers.  UC corona viva with water on this overcast afternoon.
Afternoon Bean, Tis rather overcast and dreary out.
But 67 deg, so no complaints.
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 26, 2016, 05:03:34 PM
Dean has not surfaced in two days now. ???
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 26, 2016, 05:04:03 PM
Happy Saturday, Daves and lurkers.  UC corona viva with water on this overcast afternoon.
Afternoon Bean, Tis rather overcast and dreary out.
But 67 deg, so no complaints.
No complaints about that for sure
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: Threebean on November 26, 2016, 05:11:40 PM
Happy Saturday, Daves and lurkers.  UC corona viva with water on this overcast afternoon.
Afternoon Bean, Tis rather overcast and dreary out.
But 67 deg, so no complaints.
No complaints about that for sure
I will complain about ND's pisspoor performance against USC, though.  Just fk'n inept.
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 26, 2016, 05:13:01 PM
Happy Saturday, Daves and lurkers.  UC corona viva with water on this overcast afternoon.
Afternoon Bean, Tis rather overcast and dreary out.
But 67 deg, so no complaints.
No complaints about that for sure
I will complain about ND's pisspoor performance against USC, though.  Just fk'n inept.
Well at least it is against a decent team this time ;D
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: Threebean on November 26, 2016, 05:21:55 PM
Happy Saturday, Daves and lurkers.  UC corona viva with water on this overcast afternoon.
Afternoon Bean, Tis rather overcast and dreary out.
But 67 deg, so no complaints.
No complaints about that for sure
I will complain about ND's pisspoor performance against USC, though.  Just fk'n inept.
Well at least it is against a decent team this time ;D
True dat.  Expectations are quite low.
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 26, 2016, 05:38:38 PM
Afternoon coffee with a LA Careme.
I got some sampler boxes of those but have not tried one yet.  How smokes it?
Enjoy them a lot, rich, creamy, chocolaty.  Dessert!
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 26, 2016, 05:39:40 PM
Happy Saturday, Daves and lurkers.  UC corona viva with water on this overcast afternoon.
Afternoon Bean, Tis rather overcast and dreary out.
But 67 deg, so no complaints.
No complaints about that for sure
I will complain about ND's pisspoor performance against USC, though.  Just fk'n inept.
Wonder who Kelly is going to blame this one on.
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 26, 2016, 05:40:53 PM
Afternoon coffee with a LA Careme.
I got some sampler boxes of those but have not tried one yet.  How smokes it?
Enjoy them a lot, rich, creamy, chocolaty.  Dessert!
Sounds nice, glad of it as I purchased several for the tubs.
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 26, 2016, 05:41:52 PM
Happy Saturday, Daves and lurkers.  UC corona viva with water on this overcast afternoon.
Afternoon Bean, Tis rather overcast and dreary out.
But 67 deg, so no complaints.
No complaints about that for sure
I will complain about ND's pisspoor performance against USC, though.  Just fk'n inept.
Wonder who Kelly is going to blame this one on.
Beans fault?
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: Threebean on November 26, 2016, 05:43:04 PM
Happy Saturday, Daves and lurkers.  UC corona viva with water on this overcast afternoon.
Afternoon Bean, Tis rather overcast and dreary out.
But 67 deg, so no complaints.
No complaints about that for sure
I will complain about ND's pisspoor performance against USC, though.  Just fk'n inept.
Wonder who Kelly is going to blame this one on.
Texas fired Charlie Strong today, $10.7M buyout.  Wonder what it will cost ND to do the same.
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 26, 2016, 05:45:40 PM
Happy Saturday, Daves and lurkers.  UC corona viva with water on this overcast afternoon.
Afternoon Bean, Tis rather overcast and dreary out.
But 67 deg, so no complaints.
No complaints about that for sure
I will complain about ND's pisspoor performance against USC, though.  Just fk'n inept.
Wonder who Kelly is going to blame this one on.
Texas fired Charlie Strong today, $10.7M buyout.  Wonder what it will cost ND to do the same.
Again, Money is no object!
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: Threebean on November 26, 2016, 05:45:41 PM
Strong finished with the worst winning percentage of any coach in school history. Ouch.
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 26, 2016, 05:49:43 PM
Strong finished with the worst winning percentage of any coach in school history. Ouch.
And the first 3 consecutive season losing record since 1938.

I only hope his likely asshat successor does worse.
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: dogdays on November 26, 2016, 05:51:24 PM
Strong finished with the worst winning percentage of any coach in school history. Ouch.
And the first 3 consecutive season losing record since 1938.

I only hope his likely asshat successor does worse.
good evening every one, listen to this. Before old age finally took its toll, Cuban dictator Fidel Castro had survived a mob hit, poisoning at the hands of a former flame and cigars dosed with drugs.
All told, the revolutionary survived over 600 assassination attempts, Cuban officials boasted
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 26, 2016, 05:52:00 PM
I am pleased with LSU's decision, at least he is a good guy and home grown.  Also about half the price of the other two offers they made.
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: Threebean on November 26, 2016, 05:52:44 PM
Strong finished with the worst winning percentage of any coach in school history. Ouch.
And the first 3 consecutive season losing record since 1938.

I only hope his likely asshat successor does worse.
Tom Herman was hired away from Houston to replace Strong.  Don't know much about him, but sorry to hear he is an asshat.
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 26, 2016, 05:53:03 PM
Strong finished with the worst winning percentage of any coach in school history. Ouch.
And the first 3 consecutive season losing record since 1938.

I only hope his likely asshat successor does worse.
good evening every one, listen to this. Before old age finally took its toll, Cuban dictator Fidel Castro had survived a mob hit, poisoning at the hands of a former flame and cigars dosed with drugs.
All told, the revolutionary survived over 600 assassination attempts, Cuban officials boasted
Evening Mr Dog
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: Threebean on November 26, 2016, 05:54:58 PM
Strong finished with the worst winning percentage of any coach in school history. Ouch.
And the first 3 consecutive season losing record since 1938.

I only hope his likely asshat successor does worse.
good evening every one, listen to this. Before old age finally took its toll, Cuban dictator Fidel Castro had survived a mob hit, poisoning at the hands of a former flame and cigars dosed with drugs.
All told, the revolutionary survived over 600 assassination attempts, Cuban officials boasted
To the detriment of the life of your average Cuban.   Afternoon, dd.
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 26, 2016, 05:56:10 PM
Strong finished with the worst winning percentage of any coach in school history. Ouch.
And the first 3 consecutive season losing record since 1938.

I only hope his likely asshat successor does worse.
Tom Herman was hired away from Houston to replace Strong.  Don't know much about him, but sorry to hear he is an asshat.
He made a handshake deal with LSU on Thursday then backed out on Friday and tried to play the bidding game so LSU very wisely told him to pound sand.

He lost to SMU and Memphis so just how good is he???????
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 26, 2016, 05:58:43 PM
Strong finished with the worst winning percentage of any coach in school history. Ouch.
And the first 3 consecutive season losing record since 1938.

I only hope his likely asshat successor does worse.
good evening every one, listen to this. Before old age finally took its toll, Cuban dictator Fidel Castro had survived a mob hit, poisoning at the hands of a former flame and cigars dosed with drugs.
All told, the revolutionary survived over 600 assassination attempts, Cuban officials boasted
To the detriment of the life of your average Cuban.   Afternoon, dd.
But Raul is no better so really little beyond good riddance was accomplished IMFO.
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: dogdays on November 26, 2016, 05:59:31 PM
Strong finished with the worst winning percentage of any coach in school history. Ouch.
And the first 3 consecutive season losing record since 1938.

I only hope his likely asshat successor does worse.
good evening every one, listen to this. Before old age finally took its toll, Cuban dictator Fidel Castro had survived a mob hit, poisoning at the hands of a former flame and cigars dosed with drugs.
All told, the revolutionary survived over 600 assassination attempts, Cuban officials boasted
have a great night guys : )
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on November 26, 2016, 06:02:13 PM
Buckeyes pulled it out.
For all you knuckledraggers, TWSS.
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: Threebean on November 26, 2016, 06:04:46 PM
Strong finished with the worst winning percentage of any coach in school history. Ouch.
And the first 3 consecutive season losing record since 1938.

I only hope his likely asshat successor does worse.
good evening every one, listen to this. Before old age finally took its toll, Cuban dictator Fidel Castro had survived a mob hit, poisoning at the hands of a former flame and cigars dosed with drugs.
All told, the revolutionary survived over 600 assassination attempts, Cuban officials boasted
To the detriment of the life of your average Cuban.   Afternoon, dd.
But Raul is no better so really little beyond good riddance was accomplished IMFO.
And I'm certain that 600 assassination attempts number is accurate.
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on November 26, 2016, 06:05:36 PM
Strong finished with the worst winning percentage of any coach in school history. Ouch.
And the first 3 consecutive season losing record since 1938.

I only hope his likely asshat successor does worse.
good evening every one, listen to this. Before old age finally took its toll, Cuban dictator Fidel Castro had survived a mob hit, poisoning at the hands of a former flame and cigars dosed with drugs.
All told, the revolutionary survived over 600 assassination attempts, Cuban officials boasted
To the detriment of the life of your average Cuban.   Afternoon, dd.
But Raul is no better so really little beyond good riddance was accomplished IMFO.
Raul is 85.  Another revolutionary hasbeen.  Not even decent commies.
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: Threebean on November 26, 2016, 06:09:10 PM
Buckeyes pulled it out.
For all you knuckledraggers, TWSS.
Good lookin' out there, CB. Completely overlooked that one.
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 26, 2016, 06:22:18 PM
Buckeyes pulled it out.
For all you knuckledraggers, TWSS.
Good lookin' out there, CB. Completely overlooked that one.
That's why he's the original post whore.
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 26, 2016, 06:23:53 PM
Buckeyes pulled it out.
For all you knuckledraggers, TWSS.
Good lookin' out there, CB. Completely overlooked that one.
That's why he's the original post whore.
A Has Been!
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 26, 2016, 06:32:59 PM
Buckeyes pulled it out.
For all you knuckledraggers, TWSS.
Good lookin' out there, CB. Completely overlooked that one.
That's why he's the original post whore.
A Has Been!
Your jealously isn't becoming. Sheesh.
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 26, 2016, 06:43:37 PM
Buckeyes pulled it out.
For all you knuckledraggers, TWSS.
Good lookin' out there, CB. Completely overlooked that one.
That's why he's the original post whore.
A Has Been!
Your jealously isn't becoming. Sheesh.
Just the facts
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 26, 2016, 06:51:11 PM
AUSTIN (KXAN) — Tom Herman is the new head football coach at The University of Texas. This move comes hours after firing Charlie Strong following his third season at Texas.
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 26, 2016, 06:56:10 PM
Buckeyes pulled it out.
For all you knuckledraggers, TWSS.
Good lookin' out there, CB. Completely overlooked that one.
That's why he's the original post whore.
A Has Been!
Your jealously isn't becoming. Sheesh.
Just the facts
But you're venerated.
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: Oyam18 on November 26, 2016, 07:37:18 PM
Fun day at the New Ziggy Dome. Cuchillo Cubano to celebrate.
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 26, 2016, 07:53:12 PM
Fun day at the New Ziggy Dome. Cuchillo Cubano to celebrate.
Very cool. Is that your daughter?
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: Oyam18 on November 26, 2016, 08:02:10 PM
Fun day at the New Ziggy Dome. Cuchillo Cubano to celebrate.
Very cool. Is that your daughter?
....my younger one 18.
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 26, 2016, 08:07:33 PM
Fun day at the New Ziggy Dome. Cuchillo Cubano to celebrate.
Very cool. Is that your daughter?
....my younger one 18.
That's awesome. Years ago, I got to see a baseball game at the Metrodome. This venue looks much much MUCH nicer.
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: Oyam18 on November 26, 2016, 08:27:11 PM
Fun day at the New Ziggy Dome. Cuchillo Cubano to celebrate.
Very cool. Is that your daughter?
....my younger one 18.
That's awesome. Years ago, I got to see a baseball game at the Metrodome. This venue looks much much MUCH nicer.
its impressive
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 26, 2016, 08:29:25 PM
Fun day at the New Ziggy Dome. Cuchillo Cubano to celebrate.
Very cool. Is that your daughter?
....my younger one 18.
That's awesome. Years ago, I got to see a baseball game at the Metrodome. This venue looks much much MUCH nicer.
its impressive
The 2018 Superbowl should be really cool there.
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on November 26, 2016, 09:09:06 PM
Fun day at the New Ziggy Dome. Cuchillo Cubano to celebrate.
Very cool. Is that your daughter?
....my younger one 18.
That's awesome. Years ago, I got to see a baseball game at the Metrodome. This venue looks much much MUCH nicer.
its impressive
The 2018 Superbowl should be really cool there.
Build it and they I'll come.
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: Oyam18 on November 26, 2016, 09:26:28 PM
Fun day at the New Ziggy Dome. Cuchillo Cubano to celebrate.
Very cool. Is that your daughter?
....my younger one 18.
That's awesome. Years ago, I got to see a baseball game at the Metrodome. This venue looks much much MUCH nicer.
its impressive
The 2018 Superbowl should be really cool there.
Build it and they I'll come.
FACT: The iconic line “If you build it, he will come” from Field of Dreams is often confused with “If you build it, they will come”.  And only CB said I'll come.
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 26, 2016, 09:32:12 PM
Fun day at the New Ziggy Dome. Cuchillo Cubano to celebrate.
Very cool. Is that your daughter?
....my younger one 18.
That's awesome. Years ago, I got to see a baseball game at the Metrodome. This venue looks much much MUCH nicer.
its impressive
The 2018 Superbowl should be really cool there.
Build it and they I'll come.
FACT: The iconic line “If you build it, he will come” from Field of Dreams is often confused with “If you build it, they will come”.  And only CB said I'll come.
TWSS?
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: Threebean on November 26, 2016, 10:22:04 PM
Fun day at the New Ziggy Dome. Cuchillo Cubano to celebrate.
Very cool. Is that your daughter?
....my younger one 18.
That's awesome. Years ago, I got to see a baseball game at the Metrodome. This venue looks much much MUCH nicer.
its impressive
TWSS
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 26, 2016, 11:05:01 PM
Fun day at the New Ziggy Dome. Cuchillo Cubano to celebrate.
Very cool. Is that your daughter?
....my younger one 18.
That's awesome. Years ago, I got to see a baseball game at the Metrodome. This venue looks much much MUCH nicer.
its impressive
TWSS
You wish.
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 26, 2016, 11:22:30 PM
Quite the satisfying chicken kickin' this evening.
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 26, 2016, 11:23:56 PM
Quite the satisfying chicken kickin' this evening.
Will take this opportunity for a celebratory Laranja and an adult beverage.
Title: Re: 11/26/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 26, 2016, 11:28:59 PM
Quite the satisfying chicken kickin' this evening.
Will take this opportunity for a celebratory Laranja and an adult beverage.
Any chance of changing it to the 15th? Just found out my daughter's play is the 8th and 9th. The concert is on the 14th, and recital is on on 17th. I just got all that info tonight. Therefore the 15th would work for me but if it doesn't for you or Fish, don't change it.