CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on November 09, 2016, 12:00:06 AM

Title: 11/9/2016
Post by: CigarBanter on November 09, 2016, 12:00:06 AM
Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: sfish on November 09, 2016, 12:04:10 AM
It's a Trump Jam
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 09, 2016, 12:16:42 AM
It's a Trump Jam
To borrow a quote from Clark W. Griswold, "Oh, Eddie... If I woke up tomorrow with my head sewn to the carpet, I wouldn't be more surprised than I am now."
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 09, 2016, 04:18:17 AM
Time to finally go to bed. Let's see what the next 4 years bring.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2016, 05:30:33 AM
And for you Never Trumpers
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2016, 05:37:49 AM
Make America Great Again!
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2016, 05:54:29 AM
For Travellin Dave and Golfing Dave
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on November 09, 2016, 06:08:15 AM
ouch.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on November 09, 2016, 06:13:58 AM
there's a hell of a traffic backup in Buffalo, NY as the mass exodus begins! when reporters asked people why Canada and not Mexico, most of the fleeing Americans said they weren't going to build no damn wall.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on November 09, 2016, 06:21:45 AM
Donald Trump gets demoted: goes from Billionaire to President of the United States. what was he thinking?
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 09, 2016, 06:27:48 AM
Donald Trump gets demoted: goes from Billionaire to President of the United States. what was he thinking?
I've yet to see any proof that he's ever done an ounce of thinking. Morning, all. Welcome to the United Hates of America.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on November 09, 2016, 06:28:01 AM
in other news: there was only 1 vote cast for the Dean/Tex ticket. when reporters asked Dean if he was disappointed that his running mate didn't vote for him Dean was heard mumbling, how do you know it was Tex that didn't vote for us?
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: Oyam18 on November 09, 2016, 06:36:40 AM
Donald Trump gets demoted: goes from Billionaire to President of the United States. what was he thinking?
I've yet to see any proof that he's ever done an ounce of thinking. Morning, all. Welcome to the United Hates of America.
chillax dude, it's all good
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on November 09, 2016, 06:38:40 AM
The oppressed are allowed once every few years to decide which particular representatives of the oppressing class are to represent and repress them.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on November 09, 2016, 06:43:35 AM
My grandfather once told me, "Your generation is too reliant on technology."
So I replied, "No, your generation is too reliant on technology!"
Then I disconnected his life support.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 09, 2016, 06:45:36 AM
Donald Trump gets demoted: goes from Billionaire to President of the United States. what was he thinking?
I've yet to see any proof that he's ever done an ounce of thinking. Morning, all. Welcome to the United Hates of America.
chillax dude, it's all good
There's isn't a single thing about this that's good. I don't even know where to start about how awful this is, so I won't bother.

And that's officially the last thing I have to say about this election.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on November 09, 2016, 07:07:53 AM
EPC 2nd and coffee.
pot roast day. dinner will be ready around 5:30 for those who can make it.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 09, 2016, 07:16:24 AM
Donald Trump gets demoted: goes from Billionaire to President of the United States. what was he thinking?
He was never a billionaire. It's all smoke and mirrors. That's the real reason you never saw his tax return.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: Threebean on November 09, 2016, 07:17:15 AM
Good morning, men.  I have something more important to discuss than the election.  I don't see the LD boxes which fishy referenced last night at the devil!  Just 5 packs.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2016, 07:18:31 AM
Donald Trump gets demoted: goes from Billionaire to President of the United States. what was he thinking?
I've yet to see any proof that he's ever done an ounce of thinking. Morning, all. Welcome to the United Hates of America.
As spoken by a Liberal from the Racist State of Ohio - thanks for putting us over the top.  Guess those 11 counties you saw on CNN were wrong like everything else on CNN.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2016, 07:19:11 AM
Donald Trump gets demoted: goes from Billionaire to President of the United States. what was he thinking?
I've yet to see any proof that he's ever done an ounce of thinking. Morning, all. Welcome to the United Hates of America.
chillax dude, it's all good
There's isn't a single thing about this that's good. I don't even know where to start about how awful this is, so I won't bother.

And that's officially the last thing I have to say about this election.
Good, now take all your luv to Canada and show you actually live what you speak
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 09, 2016, 07:21:05 AM
Donald Trump gets demoted: goes from Billionaire to President of the United States. what was he thinking?
I've yet to see any proof that he's ever done an ounce of thinking. Morning, all. Welcome to the United Hates of America.
chillax dude, it's all good
There's isn't a single thing about this that's good. I don't even know where to start about how awful this is, so I won't bother.

And that's officially the last thing I have to say about this election.
I feel like I need to say something but I'm truly speechless. The map was glowing red and so that's what the people wanted. Let's see what happens next.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 09, 2016, 07:23:00 AM
Good morning, men.  I have something more important to discuss than the election.  I don't see the LD boxes which fishy referenced last night at the devil!  Just 5 packs.
I'm pretty sure Fish was piss drunk when he posted that.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on November 09, 2016, 07:25:40 AM
Here is a list of some of the celebs who claimed they would move out of the U.S. under a Trump administration.

Actors

Bryan Cranston said he hopes he doesn’t have to pack his bags, but would “definitely move” if Trump won. “Absolutely, I would definitely move,” the “Breaking Bad” star said on “The Bestseller Experiment” podcast. “It’s not real to me that that would happen. I hope to God it won’t.”

Samuel L. Jackson slammed Trump for running a “hate”-filled campaign and said he would move to South Africa if he wins. “If that motherf---er becomes president, I’m moving my black ass to South Africa,” the movie star quipped to Jimmy Kimmel.

Lena Dunham told Andy Cohen at the Matrix Awards that “I know a lot of people have been threatening to do this, but I really will. I know a lovely place in Vancouver.” The star and creator of HBO’s “Girls” has been a vocal advocate for Hillary Clinton, the Democratic nominee.

Neve Campbell, an actress on the political drama “House of Cards,” vowed to move back home to Canada, while “Orange is the New Black” actress Natasha Lyonne said she would hightail it to a mental hospital.

Singers

Cher tweeted this summer that if Trump gets elected, “I’m moving to Jupiter.”

Miley Cyrus wrote in an emotional Instagram post in March that tears were running down her cheek and she was unbelievably scared and sad. “I am moving if he is president,” the young pop star said. “I don’t say things I don’t mean!”

Barbara Streisand, a vocal Clinton supporter, told “60 Minutes” that “I’m either coming to your country if you’ll let me in, or Canada.”

Ne-Yo told TMZ last month that he’d move to Canada and be neighbors with fellow R&B singer Drake if the country elected Trump.

Comedians

Comedian Amy Schumer said in September that Spain would be her destination of choice.

“My act will change because I will need to learn to speak Spanish,” Schumer said in an appearance on the BBC’s “Newsnight.” “Because I will move to Spain or somewhere. It’s beyond my comprehension if Trump won. It’s just too crazy.”

Chelsea Handler said she already made contingency plans months ago.

“I did buy a house in another country just in case,” the comedian and talk show host said during an appearance on “Live with Kelly and Michael” in May. “So all these people that threaten to leave the country and then don’t — I actually will leave that country.”

Former “Daily Show” host Jon Stewart said he would consider “getting in a rocket and going to another planet, because clearly this planet’s gone bonkers” if the real estate mogul wins.

Whoopi Goldberg, co-host of the “The View”, said on an episode of the talk show earlier this year that if the country elects Trump, “maybe it’s time for me to move, you know. I can afford to go.”

Keegan-Michael Key said he would flee north to Canada. “It’s like, 10 minutes from Detroit,” the comedian told TMZ in January. “That’s where I’m from; my mom lives there. It’d make her happy too.”

Hispanic comedian George Lopez said Trump “won’t have to worry about immigration” if he takes the White House because “we’ll all go back.”

Political Figures

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg joked in an interview with The New York Times in July that it’d be time to move to New Zealand if Trump were to win.

“Now it’s time for us to move to New Zealand,” she said quoting her husband who died in 2010. “I can’t imagine what the country would be with Donald Trump as our president. For the country, it could be four years. For the court, it could be — I don’t even want to contemplate that.”

Ginsburg later apologized for her comments, calling them “ill-advised.”

Civil rights activist Al Sharpton told a reporter earlier this year that he’s “reserving my ticket out of here if [Trump] wins.”
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2016, 07:27:30 AM
It's a Trump Jam
To borrow a quote from Clark W. Griswold, "Oh, Eddie... If I woke up tomorrow with my head sewn to the carpet, I wouldn't be more surprised than I am now."
Perhaps if you got your news from a 21st century source instead of CNN, the View, Kelly, USA Today  and other lame stream media you would have not been so surprised.  Old Man!
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2016, 07:28:59 AM
[...]

A big step toward Making America Great Again - how soon can they be gone?
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on November 09, 2016, 07:30:40 AM
once again the popular vote didn't mean a thing. oh well. we're all lived through many many years of unpopular politics. what's another 4 years?
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2016, 07:31:16 AM
Perhaps Chris Christie will be appointed Special Prosecutor to preside over the Clinton Crime Family Prosecutions.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on November 09, 2016, 07:32:12 AM
[...]

I'll miss Samuel L. Jackson.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on November 09, 2016, 07:33:09 AM
let's all smoke!
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 09, 2016, 07:33:31 AM
It's a Trump Jam
To borrow a quote from Clark W. Griswold, "Oh, Eddie... If I woke up tomorrow with my head sewn to the carpet, I wouldn't be more surprised than I am now."
Perhaps if you got your news from a 21st century source instead of CNN, the View, Kelly, USA Today  and other lame stream media you would have not been so surprised.  Old Man!
You're such a sore winner. You can take a lesson from our next great President and pretend to be gracious. Obviously you're still upset about my old man comment I made yesterday. I apologize.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 09, 2016, 07:33:54 AM
Good morning, men.  I have something more important to discuss than the election.  I don't see the LD boxes which fishy referenced last night at the devil!  Just 5 packs.
He probably snapped them up right after posting that.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 09, 2016, 07:35:05 AM
Pretty decent deal on the CAO Italia on the FU, adding in the 10-count traveldor.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2016, 07:35:30 AM
Add one more to your list Dean'O

Barry Diller Says He'll Leave the Country If Donald Trump Wins the White House

The media executive blames the influence of reality TV for poisoning politics.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 09, 2016, 07:35:56 AM
Perhaps Chris Christie will be appointed Special Prosecutor to preside over the Clinton Crime Family Prosecutions.
And his own Bridgegate scandal. That would be convenient.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 09, 2016, 07:38:17 AM
Pretty decent deal on the CAO Italia on the FU, adding in the 10-count traveldor.
I recently came into a four-pack. Haven't smoked one in forever and not really sure I like them.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2016, 07:40:04 AM
And the lefties get just what they need - More Taxes!

California Voters Approve Massive Cigar, Cigarette Tax Increase
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2016, 07:41:10 AM
Perhaps Chris Christie will be appointed Special Prosecutor to preside over the Clinton Crime Family Prosecutions.
And his own Bridgegate scandal. That would be convenient.
Bridgegate is nothing in this nation of transportation corruption.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2016, 07:44:28 AM
Pretty decent deal on the CAO Italia on the FU, adding in the 10-count traveldor.
I recently came into a four-pack. Haven't smoked one in forever and not really sure I like them.
I used to smoke a few of the Italia's and the Brazillian ones and they are both pretty decent smokes IMHO
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 09, 2016, 07:52:44 AM
Pretty decent deal on the CAO Italia on the FU, adding in the 10-count traveldor.
I recently came into a four-pack. Haven't smoked one in forever and not really sure I like them.
I recall liking the one I had, but that's been a little bit now. I grabbed a box of the Olanchos yesterday, because you could add an X4 cutter for $5.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 09, 2016, 07:52:54 AM
Pretty decent deal on the CAO Italia on the FU, adding in the 10-count traveldor.
I recently came into a four-pack. Haven't smoked one in forever and not really sure I like them.
I used to smoke a few of the Italia's and the Brazillian ones and they are both pretty decent smokes IMHO
I got four Brazilias too. Same story.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 09, 2016, 07:55:25 AM

Pretty decent deal on the CAO Italia on the FU, adding in the 10-count traveldor.
I recently came into a four-pack. Haven't smoked one in forever and not really sure I like them.
I recall liking the one I had, but that's been a little bit now. I grabbed a box of the Olanchos yesterday, because you could add an X4 cutter for $5.

Despite popular opinion, I've made too many cigar purchases lately. So I'm not tempted by any FU deals.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: sfish on November 09, 2016, 07:55:35 AM
Good morning, men.  I have something more important to discuss than the election.  I don't see the LD boxes which fishy referenced last night at the devil!  Just 5 packs.
He probably snapped them up right after posting that.
I always search what's closing that day, so the bids ended at 11:59 last night
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: Threebean on November 09, 2016, 07:55:46 AM
Good morning, men.  I have something more important to discuss than the election.  I don't see the LD boxes which fishy referenced last night at the devil!  Just 5 packs.
He probably snapped them up right after posting that.
The dog, taking a page from the Travellin'Dave playbook.   ;)
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: Threebean on November 09, 2016, 07:58:29 AM
Good morning, men.  I have something more important to discuss than the election.  I don't see the LD boxes which fishy referenced last night at the devil!  Just 5 packs.
He probably snapped them up right after posting that.
I always search what's closing that day, so the bids ended at 11:59 last night
Well poop, appreciate the lookin' out just the same.  I never visit over there as I could find myself down at the container store for more storage.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2016, 08:00:14 AM
Good morning, men.  I have something more important to discuss than the election.  I don't see the LD boxes which fishy referenced last night at the devil!  Just 5 packs.
He probably snapped them up right after posting that.
The dog, taking a page from the Travellin'Dave playbook.   ;)
Think Nacho Pissed on them?
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2016, 08:06:17 AM
It's a Trump Jam
To borrow a quote from Clark W. Griswold, "Oh, Eddie... If I woke up tomorrow with my head sewn to the carpet, I wouldn't be more surprised than I am now."
Perhaps if you got your news from a 21st century source instead of CNN, the View, Kelly, USA Today  and other lame stream media you would have not been so surprised.  Old Man!
You're such a sore winner. You can take a lesson from our next great President and pretend to be gracious. Obviously you're still upset about my old man comment I made yesterday. I apologize.
I don't pretend, that falls in the politically correct arena which is an area I don't play in.  I am an old man and that comment did not bother me at all but that does not mean it will not come back at you sometime. ;)
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on November 09, 2016, 08:16:54 AM
It's a Trump Jam
To borrow a quote from Clark W. Griswold, "Oh, Eddie... If I woke up tomorrow with my head sewn to the carpet, I wouldn't be more surprised than I am now."
Perhaps if you got your news from a 21st century source instead of CNN, the View, Kelly, USA Today  and other lame stream media you would have not been so surprised.  Old Man!
You're such a sore winner. You can take a lesson from our next great President and pretend to be gracious. Obviously you're still upset about my old man comment I made yesterday. I apologize.
I don't pretend, that falls in the politically correct arena which is an area I don't play in.  I am an old man and that comment did not bother me at all but that does not mean it will not come back at you sometime. ;)

of course it doesn't bother you. you are old.😏
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2016, 08:21:58 AM
It's a Trump Jam
To borrow a quote from Clark W. Griswold, "Oh, Eddie... If I woke up tomorrow with my head sewn to the carpet, I wouldn't be more surprised than I am now."
Perhaps if you got your news from a 21st century source instead of CNN, the View, Kelly, USA Today  and other lame stream media you would have not been so surprised.  Old Man!
You're such a sore winner. You can take a lesson from our next great President and pretend to be gracious. Obviously you're still upset about my old man comment I made yesterday. I apologize.
I don't pretend, that falls in the politically correct arena which is an area I don't play in.  I am an old man and that comment did not bother me at all but that does not mean it will not come back at you sometime. ;)

of course it doesn't bother you. you are old.😏
And that  is a fact!
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on November 09, 2016, 08:41:30 AM
It's a Trump Jam
To borrow a quote from Clark W. Griswold, "Oh, Eddie... If I woke up tomorrow with my head sewn to the carpet, I wouldn't be more surprised than I am now."
Perhaps if you got your news from a 21st century source instead of CNN, the View, Kelly, USA Today  and other lame stream media you would have not been so surprised.  Old Man!
You're such a sore winner. You can take a lesson from our next great President and pretend to be gracious. Obviously you're still upset about my old man comment I made yesterday. I apologize.
I don't pretend, that falls in the politically correct arena which is an area I don't play in.  I am an old man and that comment did not bother me at all but that does not mean it will not come back at you sometime. ;)

of course it doesn't bother you. you are old.😏
And that  is a fact!

me too! in fact I need to make an appointment at Social Security Office to apply for my Medicare Insurance for April.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 09, 2016, 08:43:28 AM
It's a Trump Jam
To borrow a quote from Clark W. Griswold, "Oh, Eddie... If I woke up tomorrow with my head sewn to the carpet, I wouldn't be more surprised than I am now."
Perhaps if you got your news from a 21st century source instead of CNN, the View, Kelly, USA Today  and other lame stream media you would have not been so surprised.  Old Man!
You're such a sore winner. You can take a lesson from our next great President and pretend to be gracious. Obviously you're still upset about my old man comment I made yesterday. I apologize.
I don't pretend, that falls in the politically correct arena which is an area I don't play in.  I am an old man and that comment did not bother me at all but that does not mean it will not come back at you sometime. ;)
I'll own that. I dish it out and I can take it. Proven time and again.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2016, 09:12:07 AM
For Travellin Dave and Golfing Dave
Gonna need a bigger bottle.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2016, 09:13:18 AM
Donald Trump gets demoted: goes from Billionaire to President of the United States. what was he thinking?
I've yet to see any proof that he's ever done an ounce of thinking. Morning, all. Welcome to the United Hates of America.
chillax dude, it's all good
Tell that to my 401K
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2016, 09:15:55 AM
Donald Trump gets demoted: goes from Billionaire to President of the United States. what was he thinking?
I've yet to see any proof that he's ever done an ounce of thinking. Morning, all. Welcome to the United Hates of America.
chillax dude, it's all good
Tell that to my 401K
It will be fine within a week or so but you probably missed a good buying opportunity.  Dumped every single share of stock I owned yesterday at lunch and now looking forward to buying them back.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 09, 2016, 09:16:03 AM
Donald Trump gets demoted: goes from Billionaire to President of the United States. what was he thinking?
I've yet to see any proof that he's ever done an ounce of thinking. Morning, all. Welcome to the United Hates of America.
chillax dude, it's all good
Tell that to my 401K
You weren't planning on using that, were you?
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2016, 09:19:12 AM
Perhaps Chris Christie will be appointed Special Prosecutor to preside over the Clinton Crime Family Prosecutions.
No, Health and Human Services.  He can reverse all these soda bans and health food initiatives,
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2016, 09:22:00 AM
Good morning, men.  I have something more important to discuss than the election.  I don't see the LD boxes which fishy referenced last night at the devil!  Just 5 packs.
He probably snapped them up right after posting that.
The dog, taking a page from the Travellin'Dave playbook.   ;)
???  That hurt bro!
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: Threebean on November 09, 2016, 09:22:54 AM
Perhaps Chris Christie will be appointed Special Prosecutor to preside over the Clinton Crime Family Prosecutions.
No, Health and Human Services.  He can reverse all these soda bans and health food initiatives,
I'm guessing the cigar industry is celebrating.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2016, 09:25:39 AM
Donald Trump gets demoted: goes from Billionaire to President of the United States. what was he thinking?
I've yet to see any proof that he's ever done an ounce of thinking. Morning, all. Welcome to the United Hates of America.
chillax dude, it's all good
Tell that to my 401K
You weren't planning on using that, were you?
Apparently not.  Let me be the first to say, even before he is in office, Thanks Donald!
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 09, 2016, 09:26:31 AM
Donald Trump gets demoted: goes from Billionaire to President of the United States. what was he thinking?
I've yet to see any proof that he's ever done an ounce of thinking. Morning, all. Welcome to the United Hates of America.
chillax dude, it's all good
Tell that to my 401K
Futures only down 235 now, hopefully, it won't be too bad for too long.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2016, 09:29:27 AM
Definitely not a cheapy-cheapo price at the Sis on DPG Blues.  I think your last purchase of them was the last value price you will ever see on them.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2016, 09:30:12 AM
Today is Wednesday, Nov. 9, the 314th day of 2016. There are 52 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:

On Nov. 9, 1976, the U.N. General Assembly approved resolutions condemning apartheid in South Africa, including one characterizing the white-ruled government as "illegitimate."

On this date:

In 1620, the passengers and crew of the Mayflower sighted Cape Cod.

In 1872, fire destroyed nearly 800 buildings in Boston.

In 1918, it was announced that Germany's Kaiser Wilhelm II would abdicate; he then fled to the Netherlands.

In 1935, United Mine Workers president John L. Lewis and other labor leaders formed the Committee for Industrial Organization (later renamed the Congress of Industrial Organizations).

In 1938, Nazis looted and burned synagogues as well as Jewish-owned stores and houses in Germany and Austria in a pogrom that became known as "Kristallnacht."

In 1953, Welsh author-poet Dylan Thomas died in New York at age 39.

In 1965, the great Northeast blackout began as a series of power failures lasting up to 13 1/2 hours left 30 million people in seven states and part of Canada without electricity.

In 1967, a Saturn V rocket carrying an unmanned Apollo spacecraft blasted off from Cape Kennedy on a successful test flight.

In 1970, former French President Charles de Gaulle died at age 79.

In 1986, Israel revealed it was holding Mordechai Vanunu (MOR'-dih-khy vah-NOO'-noo), a former nuclear technician who'd vanished after providing information to a British newspaper about Israel's nuclear weapons program. (Vanunu was convicted of treason and served 18 years in prison.)

In 1989, communist East Germany threw open its borders, allowing citizens to travel freely to the West; joyous Germans danced atop the Berlin Wall.

In 1991, singer-actor Yves Montand died near Paris at age 70.

Ten years ago: Republican Sen. George Allen conceded defeat in the Virginia Senate race to Democrat Jim Webb, sealing the Democrats' control of Congress. World champion figure skater Michelle Kwan was appointed America's first public diplomacy envoy by Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice. CBS newsman Ed Bradley died in New York at age 65.

Five years ago: After 46 seasons as Penn State's head football coach and a record 409 victories, Joe Paterno was fired along with the university president, Graham Spanier, over their handling of child sex abuse allegations against former assistant coach Jerry Sandusky. Taylor Swift won her second entertainer of the year award at The Country Music Association Awards.

One year ago: Minimizing sharp differences, President Barack Obama and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu reaffirmed their commitment to seeking elusive Middle East peace during a White House meeting. The president of the University of Missouri system and the head of its flagship campus resigned with the football team and others on campus in open revolt over what they saw as indifference to racial tensions at the school. President Obama launched his own personal Facebook page. Andy White, 85, a top session drummer in England during the 1960s who stepped in for newcomer Ringo Starr as the Beatles recorded their debut single "Love Me Do," died in Caldwell, New Jersey. Stripper Carol Doda, 78, died in San Francisco.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2016, 09:30:45 AM
Today's Birthdays: Baseball Hall of Famer Whitey Herzog is 85. Baseball Hall of Famer Bob Gibson is 81. Actor Charlie Robinson is 71. Movie director Bille August is 68. Actor Robert David Hall is 68. Actor Lou Ferrigno is 65. Sen. Sherrod Brown, D-Ohio, is 64. Gospel singer Donnie McClurkin is 57. Rock musician Dee Plakas (L7) is 56. Actress Ion Overman is 47. Rapper Pepa (Salt-N-Pepa) is 47. Rapper Scarface (Geto Boys) is 46. Blues singer Susan Tedeschi (teh-DEHS'-kee) is 46. Actor Jason Antoon is 45. Actor Eric Dane is 44. Singer Nick Lachey (98 Degrees) is 43. Country musician Barry Knox (Parmalee) is 39. Rhythm-and-blues singer Sisqo (Dru Hill) is 38. Country singer Corey Smith is 37. Actress Nikki Blonsky is 28. Actress-model Analeigh (AH'-nuh-lee) Tipton is 28.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: Threebean on November 09, 2016, 09:31:00 AM
Donald Trump gets demoted: goes from Billionaire to President of the United States. what was he thinking?
I've yet to see any proof that he's ever done an ounce of thinking. Morning, all. Welcome to the United Hates of America.
chillax dude, it's all good
Tell that to my 401K
Futures only down 235 now, hopefully, it won't be too bad for too long.
It's a buying opportunity, especially of companies with profits held overseas.  That money will eventually be repatriated now.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2016, 09:31:16 AM
Thought for Today: "When one burns one's bridges, what a very nice fire it makes." - Dylan Thomas (1914-1953).
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2016, 09:33:39 AM
All political thinking for years past has been vitiated in the same way. People can foresee the future only when it coincides with their own wishes, and the most grossly obvious facts can be ignored when they are unwelcome.
George Orwell
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: Threebean on November 09, 2016, 09:37:24 AM
Definitely not a cheapy-cheapo price at the Sis on DPG Blues.  I think your last purchase of them was the last value price you will ever see on them.
I believe you are correct, sir.  That deal came to $3.12 a stick.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2016, 09:41:33 AM
All political thinking for years past has been vitiated in the same way. People can foresee the future only when it coincides with their own wishes, and the most grossly obvious facts can be ignored when they are unwelcome.
George Orwell
Yeah, and according to  Orwell there is a Utopia right around the corner.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 09, 2016, 09:44:02 AM
Definitely not a cheapy-cheapo price at the Sis on DPG Blues.  I think your last purchase of them was the last value price you will ever see on them.
I thought the same.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2016, 09:44:16 AM
Your 401k is almost all recovered -

DOW  -26 @ 18,307
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2016, 09:45:41 AM
Gun deals are looking pretty exciting already this morning!
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on November 09, 2016, 09:46:23 AM
light rain falling. it could continue for three days and wouldn't hurt my feelings.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2016, 09:46:44 AM
Your 401k is almost all recovered -

DOW  -26 @ 18,307
Everyone is back in the Green again

DOW +17 points
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2016, 09:51:05 AM
Your 401k is almost all recovered -

DOW  -26 @ 18,307
Everyone is back in the Green again

DOW +17 points
+ 73 now
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2016, 09:54:19 AM
City of Austin commies approved themselves a $720 billion bond issue to turn the streets in to bike paths which was disguised as a project to improve traffic congestion.  Glad it was the City and not the County so it will not be costing me anymore property taxes.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2016, 09:56:46 AM
Your 401k is almost all recovered -

DOW  -26 @ 18,307
And California legalized pot, so there's that...
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2016, 09:58:04 AM
City of Austin commies approved themselves a $720 billion bond issue to turn the streets in to bike paths which was disguised as a project to improve traffic congestion.  Glad it was the City and not the County so it will not be costing me anymore property taxes.
You'll be outa there soon and not paying them anyway.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 09, 2016, 10:00:47 AM
Your 401k is almost all recovered -

DOW  -26 @ 18,307
And California legalized pot, so there's that...
So there's gonna be a difference?
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: Threebean on November 09, 2016, 10:06:50 AM
City of Austin commies approved themselves a $720 billion million bond issue to turn the streets in to bike paths which was disguised as a project to improve traffic congestion.  Glad it was the City and not the County so it will not be costing me anymore property taxes.
Fixed it for you, but what's a few zeros among commies.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2016, 10:07:56 AM
City of Austin commies approved themselves a $720 billion million bond issue to turn the streets in to bike paths which was disguised as a project to improve traffic congestion.  Glad it was the City and not the County so it will not be costing me anymore property taxes.
Fixed it for you, but what's a few zeros among commies.
Thank you, had billion on my mind.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: Threebean on November 09, 2016, 10:10:35 AM
Gun deals are looking pretty exciting already this morning!
The industry had a helluva Obama run, back to business as usual.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 09, 2016, 10:11:44 AM

City of Austin commies approved themselves a $720 billion million bond issue to turn the streets in to bike paths which was disguised as a project to improve traffic congestion.  Glad it was the City and not the County so it will not be costing me anymore property taxes.
Fixed it for you, but what's a few zeros among commies.
Thank you, had billion on my mind.

It did seem like a lot of money for a bike lane, but I'm generally confused anyway.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2016, 10:14:44 AM

City of Austin commies approved themselves a $720 billion million bond issue to turn the streets in to bike paths which was disguised as a project to improve traffic congestion.  Glad it was the City and not the County so it will not be costing me anymore property taxes.
Fixed it for you, but what's a few zeros among commies.
Thank you, had billion on my mind.

It did seem like a lot of money for a bike lane, but I'm generally confused anyway.
You are not totally confused because $ millions don't go very far on road projects.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 09, 2016, 10:17:10 AM

City of Austin commies approved themselves a $720 billion million bond issue to turn the streets in to bike paths which was disguised as a project to improve traffic congestion.  Glad it was the City and not the County so it will not be costing me anymore property taxes.
Fixed it for you, but what's a few zeros among commies.
Thank you, had billion on my mind.

It did seem like a lot of money for a bike lane, but I'm generally confused anyway.
You are not totally confused because $ millions don't go very far on road projects.
They just painted blue lines on a few of our town streets in order to show support for the police. WTF did that cost, I wonder?
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2016, 10:20:01 AM
LMAO

Pollsters and election modelers suffered an industry-shattering embarrassment at the hands of Donald Trump

Trump had long said the polls were biased against him. His claims – dismissed and mocked by the experts – turned out to be true.

“It’s going to put the polling industry out of business,” said CNN anchor Jake Tapper. “It’s going to put the voter projection industry out of business.

Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 09, 2016, 10:20:35 AM

City of Austin commies approved themselves a $720 billion million bond issue to turn the streets in to bike paths which was disguised as a project to improve traffic congestion.  Glad it was the City and not the County so it will not be costing me anymore property taxes.
Fixed it for you, but what's a few zeros among commies.
Thank you, had billion on my mind.

It did seem like a lot of money for a bike lane, but I'm generally confused anyway.
You are not totally confused because $ millions don't go very far on road projects.
They just painted blue lines on a few of our town streets in order to show support for the police. WTF did that cost, I wonder?
If they'd supported the protestors, it would've cost even more in riot gear.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2016, 10:23:11 AM
City of Austin commies approved themselves a $720 billion million bond issue to turn the streets in to bike paths which was disguised as a project to improve traffic congestion.  Glad it was the City and not the County so it will not be costing me anymore property taxes.
Fixed it for you, but what's a few zeros among commies.
We're entering an age where subtle things like facts don't really matter in the conversation.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2016, 10:23:53 AM
Somebody needs to tell our folks that politically correct BS went down the toilet last night.

During the first few weeks of employment, every new employee has experiences that form his or her initial impression of our organization, and that impression can set the stage for his or her future success and engagement.  That is why I am pleased to announce the launch of the PEER (Personal Employee Engagement Representative) Program. Under this program, every office will have an established support system for new hires, and every new hire will have a designated PEER who will welcome them to the Agency, our mission, our culture, and our values.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2016, 10:24:52 AM
City of Austin commies approved themselves a $720 billion million bond issue to turn the streets in to bike paths which was disguised as a project to improve traffic congestion.  Glad it was the City and not the County so it will not be costing me anymore property taxes.
Fixed it for you, but what's a few zeros among commies.
We're entering an age where subtle things like facts don't really matter in the conversation.
You forgot to quote Hillary on that one.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 09, 2016, 10:45:06 AM

Somebody needs to tell our folks that politically correct BS went down the toilet last night.

During the first few weeks of employment, every new employee has experiences that form his or her initial impression of our organization, and that impression can set the stage for his or her future success and engagement.  That is why I am pleased to announce the launch of the PEER (Personal Employee Engagement Representative) Program. Under this program, every office will have an established support system for new hires, and every new hire will have a designated PEER who will welcome them to the Agency, our mission, our culture, and our values.

It sounds like a very nice program.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2016, 10:49:00 AM

Somebody needs to tell our folks that politically correct BS went down the toilet last night.

During the first few weeks of employment, every new employee has experiences that form his or her initial impression of our organization, and that impression can set the stage for his or her future success and engagement.  That is why I am pleased to announce the launch of the PEER (Personal Employee Engagement Representative) Program. Under this program, every office will have an established support system for new hires, and every new hire will have a designated PEER who will welcome them to the Agency, our mission, our culture, and our values.

It sounds like a very nice program.
They all sound nice, thing is we have always done that but it was common sense and courtesy not some dumbass acronym program for some high level asshole to put their name on and take the credit for another great idea.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2016, 10:53:58 AM
Your 401k is almost all recovered -

DOW  -26 @ 18,307
And California legalized pot, so there's that...
So there's gonna be a difference?
Big one, just look at Colorado.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2016, 10:55:36 AM
Somebody needs to tell our folks that politically correct BS went down the toilet last night.

During the first few weeks of employment, every new employee has experiences that form his or her initial impression of our organization, and that impression can set the stage for his or her future success and engagement.  That is why I am pleased to announce the launch of the PEER (Personal Employee Engagement Representative) Program. Under this program, every office will have an established support system for new hires, and every new hire will have a designated PEER who will welcome them to the Agency, our mission, our culture, and our values.
Exactly, grope 'em if you got 'em.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2016, 10:56:48 AM
City of Austin commies approved themselves a $720 billion million bond issue to turn the streets in to bike paths which was disguised as a project to improve traffic congestion.  Glad it was the City and not the County so it will not be costing me anymore property taxes.
Fixed it for you, but what's a few zeros among commies.
We're entering an age where subtle things like facts don't really matter in the conversation.
You forgot to quote Hillary on that one.
I never quote Hillary.  She's in the same boat.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2016, 10:56:57 AM
Somebody needs to tell our folks that politically correct BS went down the toilet last night.

During the first few weeks of employment, every new employee has experiences that form his or her initial impression of our organization, and that impression can set the stage for his or her future success and engagement.  That is why I am pleased to announce the launch of the PEER (Personal Employee Engagement Representative) Program. Under this program, every office will have an established support system for new hires, and every new hire will have a designated PEER who will welcome them to the Agency, our mission, our culture, and our values.
Exactly, grope 'em if you got 'em.
LMAO
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on November 09, 2016, 11:00:49 AM

[...]

I wonder if all the loser trophies that have been given away over the years so we don't hurt someone's feelings will have to be returned?
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: Threebean on November 09, 2016, 11:01:58 AM
City of Austin commies approved themselves a $720 billion million bond issue to turn the streets in to bike paths which was disguised as a project to improve traffic congestion.  Glad it was the City and not the County so it will not be costing me anymore property taxes.
Fixed it for you, but what's a few zeros among commies.
We're entering an age where subtle things like facts don't really matter in the conversation.
Kinda like in marriage, then. Got it.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2016, 11:03:18 AM

[...]

Probably give them another one for their patience.  I am sure it took them a year to write up this bullshit story.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: Threebean on November 09, 2016, 11:03:24 AM

[...]

Exactly!
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 09, 2016, 11:04:10 AM
Your 401k is almost all recovered -

DOW  -26 @ 18,307
And California legalized pot, so there's that...
So there's gonna be a difference?
Big one, just look at Colorado.
Maybe you can take a premium cigar and cover it in rolling papers and no one will be the wiser.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: jswaykos on November 09, 2016, 11:21:07 AM
Is my account still active?  Hello, all...
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2016, 11:47:26 AM
City of Austin commies approved themselves a $720 billion million bond issue to turn the streets in to bike paths which was disguised as a project to improve traffic congestion.  Glad it was the City and not the County so it will not be costing me anymore property taxes.
Fixed it for you, but what's a few zeros among commies.
We're entering an age where subtle things like facts don't really matter in the conversation.
Kinda like in marriage, then. Got it.
You'll get no argument from me.   :-\
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2016, 11:48:17 AM
Is my account still active?  Hello, all...
Mr. JWacky!  Hello!  You actually logging in from work?
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: jswaykos on November 09, 2016, 11:51:01 AM
Is my account still active?  Hello, all...
Mr. JWacky!  Hello!  You actually logging in from work?

Hey there, Dave.  I most certainly am.  Couple of my bosses are out, pretty empty otherwise.  Guess everyone got high last night and forgot they had work today.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 09, 2016, 12:05:55 PM
Is my account still active?  Hello, all...
Tony, you swore you had deleted this account...
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 09, 2016, 12:07:12 PM
Is my account still active?  Hello, all...
Tony, you swore you had deleted this account...
Oops.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on November 09, 2016, 12:08:45 PM
Donald Trump gets demoted: goes from Billionaire to President of the United States. what was he thinking?
I've yet to see any proof that he's ever done an ounce of thinking. Morning, all. Welcome to the United Hates of America.
chillax dude, it's all good
There's isn't a single thing about this that's good. I don't even know where to start about how awful this is, so I won't bother.

And that's officially the last thing I have to say about this election.
Don't worry Dave, the bureaucrats will make sure everthing stays the same.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on November 09, 2016, 12:09:49 PM
Is my account still active?  Hello, all...
jwacky!  Must have been the election that brings you out.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 09, 2016, 12:16:15 PM
Is my account still active?  Hello, all...
Great to see you, Joe. Hope you and the family are well.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: jswaykos on November 09, 2016, 12:17:37 PM
Is my account still active?  Hello, all...
Great to see you, Joe. Hope you and the family are well.

As well as can be hoped for.  Hey there, Tony.  Going through lots of the smaller measures we voted on out here.  The Chargers are as good as gone, officially now.  New stadium ain't happening.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: jswaykos on November 09, 2016, 12:18:22 PM
Is my account still active?  Hello, all...
jwacky!  Must have been the election that brings you out.

I'm only in it for the free sticker and the deals it gets you.  Hello, Mike.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: jswaykos on November 09, 2016, 12:20:42 PM
Is my account still active?  Hello, all...
Tony, you swore you had deleted this account...

So much Ohio talk in the past year, sheesh.  Indians finally make it back to the World Series and the whole world is against them.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 09, 2016, 12:23:41 PM
Is my account still active?  Hello, all...
Tony, you swore you had deleted this account...

So much Ohio talk in the past year, sheesh.  Indians finally make it back to the World Series and the whole world is against them.
We're used to it. We prefer it that way.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on November 09, 2016, 12:25:38 PM
Is my account still active?  Hello, all...
jwacky!  Must have been the election that brings you out.

I'm only in it for the free sticker and the deals it gets you.  Hello, Mike.
How's Wackette and Lil'wacky doing?
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on November 09, 2016, 12:27:39 PM
It's a Trump Jam
To borrow a quote from Clark W. Griswold, "Oh, Eddie... If I woke up tomorrow with my head sewn to the carpet, I wouldn't be more surprised than I am now."
Perhaps if you got your news from a 21st century source instead of CNN, the View, Kelly, USA Today  and other lame stream media you would have not been so surprised.  Old Man!
You're such a sore winner. You can take a lesson from our next great President and pretend to be gracious. Obviously you're still upset about my old man comment I made yesterday. I apologize.
I don't pretend, that falls in the politically correct arena which is an area I don't play in.  I am an old man and that comment did not bother me at all but that does not mean it will not come back at you sometime. ;)

of course it doesn't bother you. you are old.😏
And that  is a fact!
it means you didn't do anything that was incredibly stupid, in
your younger years, so you are still with us.
Hello boys...
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: jswaykos on November 09, 2016, 12:28:44 PM
Is my account still active?  Hello, all...
jwacky!  Must have been the election that brings you out.

I'm only in it for the free sticker and the deals it gets you.  Hello, Mike.
How's Wackette and Lil'wacky doing?

Getting too big too fast.  Seeing the light at the end of the daycare tunnel with the wackette, she'll start kindergarten next year.  Can't wait until pick ups/drop offs are at the same place again!  Makes for long mornings and evenings, for sure.  All good on the home front for you too, I hope?
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2016, 12:29:10 PM
Plus new house and new job (promo) since you've been on last, so you have lots to catch the fella's up on.   ;D
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: jswaykos on November 09, 2016, 12:31:58 PM
Plus new house and new job (promo) since you've been on last, so you have lots to catch the fella's up on.   ;D

There's that.  The last year has been a good one for us.  2016 has been a blur.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on November 09, 2016, 12:33:49 PM
Is my account still active?  Hello, all...
It Is Alive! Cue Young Frankenstein Lightning And Laughter!
Hello Joe.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on November 09, 2016, 12:35:20 PM
Is my account still active?  Hello, all...
jwacky!  Must have been the election that brings you out.

I'm only in it for the free sticker and the deals it gets you.  Hello, Mike.
Myy youngest daughter voted for the first time yesterday, she was upset
she didn't get an "I Voted" sticker.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 09, 2016, 12:38:05 PM
Is my account still active?  Hello, all...
It Is Alive! Cue Young Frankenstein Lightning And Laughter!
Hello Joe.
(https://media.tenor.co/images/898c144beafe192c03977e905c6d6c37/tenor.gif)
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 09, 2016, 12:38:44 PM
Is my account still active?  Hello, all...
jwacky!  Must have been the election that brings you out.

I'm only in it for the free sticker and the deals it gets you.  Hello, Mike.
Myy youngest daughter voted for the first time yesterday, she was upset
she didn't get an "I Voted" sticker.
If she didn't get a sticker, her vote didn't count. Hope you told her that.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on November 09, 2016, 12:38:51 PM
Is my account still active?  Hello, all...
jwacky!  Must have been the election that brings you out.

I'm only in it for the free sticker and the deals it gets you.  Hello, Mike.
How's Wackette and Lil'wacky doing?

Getting too big too fast.  Seeing the light at the end of the daycare tunnel with the wackette, she'll start kindergarten next year.  Can't wait until pick ups/drop offs are at the same place again!  Makes for long mornings and evenings, for sure.  All good on the home front for you too, I hope?
The grand kids seem to change overnight.  Time flies while they're growing up.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 09, 2016, 12:44:12 PM
Is my account still active?  Hello, all...
jwacky!  Must have been the election that brings you out.

I'm only in it for the free sticker and the deals it gets you.  Hello, Mike.
Myy youngest daughter voted for the first time yesterday, she was upset
she didn't get an "I Voted" sticker.
I wanted a sticker too. WTF?
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 09, 2016, 12:53:31 PM
Is my account still active?  Hello, all...
jwacky!  Must have been the election that brings you out.

I'm only in it for the free sticker and the deals it gets you.  Hello, Mike.
Myy youngest daughter voted for the first time yesterday, she was upset
she didn't get an "I Voted" sticker.
I wanted a sticker too. WTF?
All the Jersey stickers get stuck on a bridge somewhere?
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 09, 2016, 12:54:31 PM
Is my account still active?  Hello, all...
jwacky!  Must have been the election that brings you out.

I'm only in it for the free sticker and the deals it gets you.  Hello, Mike.
Myy youngest daughter voted for the first time yesterday, she was upset
she didn't get an "I Voted" sticker.
I wanted a sticker too. WTF?
All the Jersey stickers get stuck on a bridge somewhere?
Probably. Or Christie thought they were edible and...
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 09, 2016, 12:58:00 PM
Is my account still active?  Hello, all...
jwacky!  Must have been the election that brings you out.

I'm only in it for the free sticker and the deals it gets you.  Hello, Mike.
Myy youngest daughter voted for the first time yesterday, she was upset
she didn't get an "I Voted" sticker.
I wanted a sticker too. WTF?
All the Jersey stickers get stuck on a bridge somewhere?
Probably. Or Christie thought they were edible and...
Probably. I just naturally assume your stickers are shaped like cannolis.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 09, 2016, 01:01:09 PM
Is my account still active?  Hello, all...
jwacky!  Must have been the election that brings you out.

I'm only in it for the free sticker and the deals it gets you.  Hello, Mike.
Myy youngest daughter voted for the first time yesterday, she was upset
she didn't get an "I Voted" sticker.
I wanted a sticker too. WTF?
All the Jersey stickers get stuck on a bridge somewhere?
Probably. Or Christie thought they were edible and...
Probably. I just naturally assume your stickers are shaped like cannolis.
Another safe assumption.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2016, 01:05:40 PM
Is my account still active?  Hello, all...
jwacky!  Must have been the election that brings you out.

I'm only in it for the free sticker and the deals it gets you.  Hello, Mike.
Myy youngest daughter voted for the first time yesterday, she was upset
she didn't get an "I Voted" sticker.
I wanted a sticker too. WTF?
All the Jersey stickers get stuck on a bridge somewhere?
Probably. Or Christie thought they were edible and...
Probably. I just naturally assume your stickers are shaped like cannolis.
Another safe assumption.
Cannoli's or Cojones?
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: jswaykos on November 09, 2016, 01:06:17 PM
https://www.amazon.com/InStockLabels-Voted-Stickers-Apparel-Adhesive/dp/B017BUT8PE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1478714740&sr=8-1&keywords=I+voted+sticker

Less hassle than having to understand what you're actually voting for.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: jswaykos on November 09, 2016, 01:07:13 PM
https://www.amazon.com/InStockLabels-Voted-Stickers-Apparel-Adhesive/dp/B017BUT8PE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1478714740&sr=8-1&keywords=I+voted+sticker

Less hassle than having to understand what you're actually voting for.

Love this review:  $13.49 to get an hour off of work for the next 500 elections?!?! Great value!!
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2016, 01:07:39 PM
Is my account still active?  Hello, all...
jwacky!  Must have been the election that brings you out.

I'm only in it for the free sticker and the deals it gets you.  Hello, Mike.
Myy youngest daughter voted for the first time yesterday, she was upset
she didn't get an "I Voted" sticker.
Afternoon Flip, get a I Voted for Hillary Sticker and then enjoy a free blowjob from Madonna.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2016, 01:12:09 PM
Is my account still active?  Hello, all...
jwacky!  Must have been the election that brings you out.

I'm only in it for the free sticker and the deals it gets you.  Hello, Mike.
Myy youngest daughter voted for the first time yesterday, she was upset
she didn't get an "I Voted" sticker.
Afternoon Flip, get a I Voted for Hillary Sticker and then enjoy a free blowjob from Madonna.
See, I knew you'd be able to find some positive in her!   ;D
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2016, 01:13:20 PM
Is my account still active?  Hello, all...
jwacky!  Must have been the election that brings you out.

I'm only in it for the free sticker and the deals it gets you.  Hello, Mike.
Myy youngest daughter voted for the first time yesterday, she was upset
she didn't get an "I Voted" sticker.
Afternoon Flip, get a I Voted for Hillary Sticker and then enjoy a free blowjob from Madonna.
See, I knew you'd be able to find some positive in her!   ;D
Good for Flip, not for me.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 09, 2016, 01:28:10 PM
Is my account still active?  Hello, all...
jwacky!  Must have been the election that brings you out.

I'm only in it for the free sticker and the deals it gets you.  Hello, Mike.
Myy youngest daughter voted for the first time yesterday, she was upset
she didn't get an "I Voted" sticker.
I wanted a sticker too. WTF?
All the Jersey stickers get stuck on a bridge somewhere?
Probably. Or Christie thought they were edible and...
Probably. I just naturally assume your stickers are shaped like cannolis.
Another safe assumption.
Cannoli's or Cojones?
He'll eat either.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2016, 01:34:59 PM
YALE Prof Cancels Exam for Students Distraught at Election Result...  ::)
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 09, 2016, 01:42:35 PM
YALE Prof Cancels Exam for Students Distraught at Election Result...  ::)
Makes sense.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2016, 01:48:34 PM
YALE Prof Cancels Exam for Students Distraught at Election Result...  ::)
Gotta go find a safe room.

We had them when I was in college.....
....they were called bars.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2016, 01:49:38 PM
YALE Prof Cancels Exam for Students Distraught at Election Result...  ::)
And there is any wonder why the Democrats lost?
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2016, 01:50:23 PM
Time to be heading out, then flight later tonight.  Carry on my friends..
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2016, 01:50:31 PM
YALE Prof Cancels Exam for Students Distraught at Election Result...  ::)
Gotta go find a safe room.

We had them when I was in college.....
....they were called bars.
LMAO. Amen
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2016, 01:50:49 PM
Time to be heading out, then flight later tonight.  Carry on my friends..
Have a smooth ride home.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on November 09, 2016, 01:52:13 PM
YALE Prof Cancels Exam for Students Distraught at Election Result...  ::)
Gotta go find a safe room.

We had them when I was in college.....
....they were called bars.
my safe room had padded walls.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2016, 01:52:43 PM
DOW  + 210 points!

Thank You President Trump
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2016, 01:53:05 PM
YALE Prof Cancels Exam for Students Distraught at Election Result...  ::)
Gotta go find a safe room.

We had them when I was in college.....
....they were called bars.

my safe room had padded walls.
Mine had stools to sit on.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on November 09, 2016, 01:58:17 PM
@TexDave. do you use speed loaders for your revolvers? ever try speed strips?
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2016, 02:01:45 PM
@TexDave. do you use speed loaders for your revolvers? ever try speed strips?
I rarely shoot my revolvers any more but I always used Safariland Speedloaders when I used to shoot a lot.

I have tried those rubber speed strips but the ammo tended to fall out of them.

https://www.safariland.com/products/holsters-and-gear/gun-accessories/speed-loaders-and-trays/

Might be something better these days but I don't know.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on November 09, 2016, 02:11:26 PM
@TexDave. do you use speed loaders for your revolvers? ever try speed strips?
I rarely shoot my revolvers any more but I always used Safariland Speedloaders when I used to shoot a lot.

I have tried those rubber speed strips but the ammo tended to fall out of them.

https://www.safariland.com/products/holsters-and-gear/gun-accessories/speed-loaders-and-trays/

Might be something better these days but I don't know.
I kind of favor the speed strips as they're not so bulky. may just buy a pair of both and see what works best.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: Threebean on November 09, 2016, 02:13:12 PM
YALE Prof Cancels Exam for Students Distraught at Election Result...  ::)
Gotta go find a safe room.

We had them when I was in college.....
....they were called bars.

my safe room had padded walls.
Mine had stools to sit on.
Mine has stalls and flush handles.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 09, 2016, 02:19:38 PM
YALE Prof Cancels Exam for Students Distraught at Election Result...  ::)
Gotta go find a safe room.

We had them when I was in college.....
....they were called bars.

my safe room had padded walls.
Mine had stools to sit on.
Mine has stalls and flush handles.
Any crown molding yet?
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2016, 02:35:41 PM
@TexDave. do you use speed loaders for your revolvers? ever try speed strips?
I rarely shoot my revolvers any more but I always used Safariland Speedloaders when I used to shoot a lot.

I have tried those rubber speed strips but the ammo tended to fall out of them.

https://www.safariland.com/products/holsters-and-gear/gun-accessories/speed-loaders-and-trays/

Might be something better these days but I don't know.
I kind of favor the speed strips as they're not so bulky. may just buy a pair of both and see what works best.
Speed loaders are definitely not easily carried
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: Threebean on November 09, 2016, 02:45:21 PM
YALE Prof Cancels Exam for Students Distraught at Election Result...  ::)
Gotta go find a safe room.

We had them when I was in college.....
....they were called bars.

my safe room had padded walls.
Mine had stools to sit on.
Mine has stalls and flush handles.
Any crown molding yet?
Of course.  Oh, you mean installed.
(https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmW6wB-wVxz4njFbOYWbGb9LIi65BVIj-pCFBjMNUBGdxeRLmI)
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 09, 2016, 02:54:39 PM
Time to split. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2016, 02:56:25 PM
DOW  + 210 points!

Thank You President Trump
+271 Points Now!
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on November 09, 2016, 02:56:56 PM
Time to split. Hazzuh!
later Dave.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2016, 03:00:26 PM
Pot Roast all done yet Dean?
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2016, 03:08:45 PM
The Jam is a sure enough Joke.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on November 09, 2016, 03:12:24 PM
Pot Roast all done yet Dean?
somewhere between 5 and 6. just put the potatoes, carrots, onions, and celery in. meat's been simmering since 10am. smoke alarm was going off. forgot about the razzleberry pie I had in the oven.
😒
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2016, 03:19:36 PM
Pot Roast all done yet Dean?
somewhere between 5 and 6. just put the potatoes, carrots, onions, and celery in. meat's been simmering since 10am. smoke alarm was going off. forgot about the razzleberry pie I had in the oven.
😒
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2016, 03:21:40 PM
DOW  + 210 points!

Thank You President Trump
+271 Points Now!
Breaking Dow trades near all-time closing high

+ 308 @ 18,640
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2016, 03:24:04 PM
Ignorant assholes!

UT students march downtown protesting President-elect Trump

Hundreds on the University of Texas at Austin campus are marching downtown.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on November 09, 2016, 03:27:23 PM
Ignorant assholes!

UT students march downtown protesting President-elect Trump

Hundreds on the University of Texas at Austin campus are marching downtown.
let them march, otherwise, they might go to class, and learn
something instead.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2016, 03:30:38 PM
Ignorant assholes!

UT students march downtown protesting President-elect Trump

Hundreds on the University of Texas at Austin campus are marching downtown.
let them march, otherwise, they might go to class, and learn
something instead.
Raining on them too.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on November 09, 2016, 03:32:13 PM
Ignorant assholes!

UT students march downtown protesting President-elect Trump

Hundreds on the University of Texas at Austin campus are marching downtown.
don't they realize you can't plesse everybody. they are probably the ones that refuse to say the Pledge of Allegiance and pray in public. probably afraid of giving up their loser's trophies. spoiled rotten commie people.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2016, 03:36:49 PM
Ignorant assholes!

UT students march downtown protesting President-elect Trump

Hundreds on the University of Texas at Austin campus are marching downtown.
don't they realize you can't plesse everybody. they are probably the ones that refuse to say the Pledge of Allegiance and pray in public. probably afraid of giving up their loser's trophies. spoiled rotten commie people.
Golf should join them he would fit right in.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2016, 03:43:12 PM
Think I will head home before they come back this way and fuk up traffic.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on November 09, 2016, 03:47:48 PM
you gotta be kidding right? new commercial: VI Poo. V.I.Poo is the poo odor neutralizer absolutely guaranteed to do what it is supposed to.

ODOR FREE GUARANTEE

http://www.vi-poo.com
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: Threebean on November 09, 2016, 03:52:06 PM
you gotta be kidding right? new commercial: VI Poo. V.I.Poo is the poo odor neutralizer absolutely guaranteed to do what it is supposed to.

ODOR FREE GUARANTEE

http://www.vi-poo.com
LMAO, that's a product sure to make cohabitation less, shall we say, problematic.   Come on, Dean, buy some and head over to the redheads boat for some field testing.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: Threebean on November 09, 2016, 03:53:04 PM
you gotta be kidding right? new commercial: VI Poo. V.I.Poo is the poo odor neutralizer absolutely guaranteed to do what it is supposed to.

ODOR FREE GUARANTEE

http://www.vi-poo.com
And only $11 per ounce.  Wonder how that works out $$/crap.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on November 09, 2016, 03:56:17 PM
you gotta be kidding right? new commercial: VI Poo. V.I.Poo is the poo odor neutralizer absolutely guaranteed to do what it is supposed to.

ODOR FREE GUARANTEE

http://www.vi-poo.com
And only $11 per ounce.  Wonder how that works out $$/crap.
the commercial says to use generously. an ounce won't last long.

the boat has a great ventilation system.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: Threebean on November 09, 2016, 04:11:31 PM
you gotta be kidding right? new commercial: VI Poo. V.I.Poo is the poo odor neutralizer absolutely guaranteed to do what it is supposed to.

ODOR FREE GUARANTEE

http://www.vi-poo.com
And only $11 per ounce.  Wonder how that works out $$/crap.
the commercial says to use generously. an ounce won't last long.

the boat has a great ventilation system.
But how can you not want to "release a spectacular fragrance that leaves the bathroom smelling better than before you used it."
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: Threebean on November 09, 2016, 04:13:14 PM
OK, enough talk about excrement odor abatement, just lit a $3.12 DPG Blue Generosa.  Going well with coffee on this still-wet and dreary afternoon.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on November 09, 2016, 04:26:11 PM
OK, enough talk about excrement odor abatement, just lit a $3.12 DPG Blue Generosa.  Going well with coffee on this still-wet and dreary afternoon.
light rain here still. guess I could light up an AF CurlyHead Deluxe in the kitchen, what, with the smell of pot roast, pie, and bread cooking who cares?
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: Threebean on November 09, 2016, 04:34:13 PM
OK, enough talk about excrement odor abatement, just lit a $3.12 DPG Blue Generosa.  Going well with coffee on this still-wet and dreary afternoon.
light rain here still. guess I could light up an AF CurlyHead Deluxe in the kitchen, what, with the smell of pot roast, pie, and bread cooking who cares?
You need a gazebo.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on November 09, 2016, 04:41:21 PM
OK, enough talk about excrement odor abatement, just lit a $3.12 DPG Blue Generosa.  Going well with coffee on this still-wet and dreary afternoon.
light rain here still. guess I could light up an AF CurlyHead Deluxe in the kitchen, what, with the smell of pot roast, pie, and bread cooking who cares?
You need a gazebo.
yes, when I have a place more permanent.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 09, 2016, 04:43:37 PM
you gotta be kidding right? new commercial: VI Poo. V.I.Poo is the poo odor neutralizer absolutely guaranteed to do what it is supposed to.

ODOR FREE GUARANTEE

http://www.vi-poo.com
A friend told me about Poo-Pourri a couple of years back and I'll have to admit it works pretty well.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: Threebean on November 09, 2016, 04:49:17 PM
you gotta be kidding right? new commercial: VI Poo. V.I.Poo is the poo odor neutralizer absolutely guaranteed to do what it is supposed to.

ODOR FREE GUARANTEE

http://www.vi-poo.com
A friend told me about Poo-Pourri a couple of years back and I'll have to admit it works pretty well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKLnhuzh9uY (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKLnhuzh9uY)
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2016, 04:50:33 PM
OK, enough talk about excrement odor abatement, just lit a $3.12 DPG Blue Generosa.  Going well with coffee on this still-wet and dreary afternoon.
light rain here still. guess I could light up an AF CurlyHead Deluxe in the kitchen, what, with the smell of pot roast, pie, and bread cooking who cares?
Nasty as hell here
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2016, 04:51:43 PM
DOW Closed UP 257 @ 18,590
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: Threebean on November 09, 2016, 04:56:08 PM
DOW Closed UP 257 @ 18,590
Thanks, Donald!
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: razgueado on November 09, 2016, 05:33:42 PM
Afternoon, muchachos. Hell of a night last night.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 09, 2016, 05:47:28 PM
you gotta be kidding right? new commercial: VI Poo. V.I.Poo is the poo odor neutralizer absolutely guaranteed to do what it is supposed to.

ODOR FREE GUARANTEE

http://www.vi-poo.com
A friend told me about Poo-Pourri a couple of years back and I'll have to admit it works pretty well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKLnhuzh9uY (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKLnhuzh9uY)
That's the one! Hahaha. Great commercial.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: razgueado on November 09, 2016, 05:50:00 PM
LMAO

Pollsters and election modelers suffered an industry-shattering embarrassment at the hands of Donald Trump

Trump had long said the polls were biased against him. His claims – dismissed and mocked by the experts – turned out to be true.

“It’s going to put the polling industry out of business,” said CNN anchor Jake Tapper. “It’s going to put the voter projection industry out of business.
Not remotely. It doesn't matter polls are utter bullshit, candidates will pay for the handholding.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: razgueado on November 09, 2016, 05:53:43 PM
City of Austin commies approved themselves a $720 billion million bond issue to turn the streets in to bike paths which was disguised as a project to improve traffic congestion.  Glad it was the City and not the County so it will not be costing me anymore property taxes.
Fixed it for you, but what's a few zeros among commies.
We're entering an age where subtle things like facts don't really matter in the conversation.
They never did, in politics.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on November 09, 2016, 06:21:14 PM
take care guys, I'm heading home.
Title: Re: 11/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2016, 07:55:44 PM
DOW Closed UP 257 @ 18,590
Thanks, Donald!
Indeed