CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on June 14, 2016, 12:03:24 AM

Title: 6/14/2016
Post by: CigarBanter on June 14, 2016, 12:03:24 AM
It's Tuesday again! In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 14, 2016, 12:04:59 AM
Two-fer jam?
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: bluecollar on June 14, 2016, 12:06:32 AM
Safe travels Dean. Get some sleep T.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: bluecollar on June 14, 2016, 12:07:16 AM
Way to go Cav's......!
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 14, 2016, 12:19:21 AM
Way to go Cav's......!
Yeah, go figure. They're not out of it yet.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2016, 05:53:23 AM
Morning Sleeping Jammers, off to work time for me.  BBL.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: bluecollar on June 14, 2016, 06:31:11 AM
Morning Sleeping Jammers, off to work time for me.  BBL.
Hurry back LTG is bringing donuts.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: sfish on June 14, 2016, 07:03:09 AM
Good morning boys, no LTG this morning for a false sense of hope for the Cavs
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2016, 07:20:44 AM
Morning Fish & Blue
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2016, 07:36:11 AM
What a bunch of condescending bullshit from our Executive Director, further proof they assume everybody below them is a moron.

All,

The events of the recent Pulse Nightclub, in Orlando, Florida, are a tragedy.  Our thoughts go out to the friends and families of the victims of this unfortunate act of terrorism.   I want to remind all of you about maintaining general situational awareness in public places at all times (such as being aware of your surroundings and knowing where exits are in buildings).  We are mindful that events like these can affect each and every one of us in different ways, leaving us feeling vulnerable or unsettled.  They can even bring back painful memories from other tragic events.   If you, or any of your loved ones, are experiencing stress or anxiety over this event, we encourage you to contact the Employee Assistance Program (EAP).  The EAP is completely confidential and you can access it from wherever you are,  24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

 Taking care of yourself during a stressful time is an important method for fighting the terror these type of acts are intended to provoke.  At a times like this, it is important to remember to take care of yourself and each other.

Remember EAP is a free service provided to all  employees to help them cope with many different types of stress and conflict.  Please consider these services as the impact of this event continues to unfold.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2016, 07:40:40 AM
218 Days
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: bluecollar on June 14, 2016, 07:41:29 AM
G'morning Fish and Tex. One of those mornings.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 14, 2016, 07:45:48 AM
Good morning,  Cavs fans. Oh, they're off today. Good morning, everyone else.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2016, 07:47:33 AM
Good morning,  Cavs fans. Oh, they're off today. Good morning, everyone else.
Morning Mayor from an everyone else.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 14, 2016, 07:48:22 AM
[...]

Sounds like a great benefit to me. Howdy, TXDave.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2016, 07:49:46 AM
Florida defeated Florida State 7-0 last night to capture the final spot and only SEC spot for the College World Series (CWS).

The field is set and games begin Saturday afternoon in Omaha.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2016, 07:52:25 AM
[...]

It is a good program but it  has been around for 20+ years, and everybody is well aware of it, but really it is all the other bullshit that gets my ass.  "leaving us feeling vulnerable or unsettled"  give the MF'rs a participation trophy and move on.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 14, 2016, 08:00:01 AM
[...]

I was just trying to get your goat and take us to the next page.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2016, 08:01:14 AM
Dana Giacchetto, Former "Stockbroker to the Stars," Found Dead at 53

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/dana-giacchetto-dead-stockbroker-stars-902383
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 14, 2016, 08:01:47 AM
I had homework to do last night but I didn't feel like doing it. Wonder if my boss will believe that the dog ate it?
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2016, 08:03:10 AM
[...]

LOL, but it really is a good program.  I know someone in another office who was having some serious personal problems involving his family and he got some good help from them probably only hours before going over the cliff.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 14, 2016, 08:03:13 AM
Anyhoo, I need to get this presentation finished so I'll see y'all later.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2016, 08:04:13 AM
I had homework to do last night but I didn't feel like doing it. Wonder if my boss will believe that the dog ate it?
Just copy someone else's on the train before you get to work.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2016, 08:04:37 AM
Anyhoo, I need to get this presentation finished so I'll see y'all later.
Later Mayor, get-r-done!
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: sfish on June 14, 2016, 08:11:04 AM
I had homework to do last night but I didn't feel like doing it. Wonder if my boss will believe that the dog ate it?
It may be more believable that you ate it
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2016, 08:12:38 AM
I had homework to do last night but I didn't feel like doing it. Wonder if my boss will believe that the dog ate it?
It may be more believable that you ate it
Some dumbass sat a chocolate donut on my speech and I accidentally consumed the speech with the donut, yummm good!

That should work.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: bluecollar on June 14, 2016, 08:18:04 AM
Good morning,  Cavs fans. Oh, they're off today. Good morning, everyone else.
I am rooting for Cleveland. I would love to see them come back.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: bluecollar on June 14, 2016, 08:21:00 AM
New Torano dusted. It was the new purple. I liked the yellow better.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2016, 09:02:29 AM
Morning walk completed and it is getting hot already!   Picked up a cup of Lavazza Decaf Expresso along the way.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2016, 09:09:07 AM
Oliva V's at the Page and the prices STINK!

But they do have some very nice Ball Covers including a Honker version.  Also a Duck Leg Key Chain for only $5!
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 14, 2016, 09:14:00 AM
Morning Rick, Dave, Saint Anthony and Fishy.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 14, 2016, 09:17:33 AM
Today is Tuesday, June 14, the 166th day of 2016. There are 200 days left in the year. This is Flag Day.

Today's Highlight in History:

On June 14, 1777, the Continental Congress, meeting in Philadelphia, adopted the original design of the Stars and Stripes, specifying a flag containing thirteen red and white stripes and thirteen stars.

On this date:

In 1775, the Continental Army, forerunner of the United States Army, was created.

In 1801, former American Revolutionary War general and notorious turncoat Benedict Arnold died in London.

In 1922, Warren G. Harding became the first president heard on radio, as Baltimore station WEAR broadcast his speech dedicating the Francis Scott Key memorial at Fort McHenry.

In 1934, Max Baer defeated Primo Carnera with an 11th round TKO to win the world heavyweight boxing championship in Long Island City, New York.

In 1940, German troops entered Paris during World War II; the same day, the Nazis began transporting prisoners to the Auschwitz (OWSH'-vitz) concentration camp in German-occupied Poland.

In 1943, the U.S. Supreme Court, in West Virginia State Board of Education v. Barnette, ruled 6-3 that children in public schools could not be forced to salute the flag of the United States.

In 1954, President Dwight D. Eisenhower signed a measure adding the phrase "under God" to the Pledge of Allegiance.

In 1967, the space probe Mariner 5 was launched from Cape Kennedy on a flight that took it past Venus.

In 1972, the Environmental Protection Agency ordered a ban on domestic use of the pesticide DDT, to take effect at year's end.

In 1982, Argentine forces surrendered to British troops on the disputed Falkland Islands.

In 1985, the 17-day hijack ordeal of TWA Flight 847 began as a pair of Lebanese Shiite (SHEE'-eyet) Muslim extremists seized the jetliner shortly after takeoff from Athens, Greece.

In 1990, the U.S. Supreme Court upheld, 6-3, police checkpoints that examined drivers for signs of intoxication.

Ten years ago: President George W. Bush, just back from a surprise visit to Iraq, dismissed calls for a U.S. withdrawal as election-year politics and refused to give a timetable or benchmark for success that would allow troops to come home.

Five years ago: President Barack Obama made a four-hour visit to Puerto Rico, becoming the first president since John F. Kennedy to make an official visit to the U.S. territory. The long-delayed, problem-plagued musical "Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark" officially opened on Broadway.

One year ago: Thousands of Syrians cut through a border fence and crossed over into Turkey, fleeing intense fighting in northern Syria between Kurdish fighters and jihadis. Inbee Park shot a final round 68 and finished at 19-under par to win the KPMG Women's PGA Championship for the third consecutive year and retake the No. 1 ranking in women's golf.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 14, 2016, 09:18:08 AM
Today's Birthdays: Actress Marla Gibbs is 85. House Minority Whip Steny Hoyer, D-Md., is 77. Writer Peter Mayle is 77. Actor Jack Bannon is 76. Country-rock musician Spooner Oldham is 73. Rock singer Rod Argent (The Zombies; Argent) is 71. Real estate mogul, TV personality and Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump is 70. Singer Janet Lennon (The Lennon Sisters) is 70. Rock musician Barry Melton is 69. Rock musician Alan White (Yes) is 67. Actor Eddie Mekka is 64. Actor Will Patton is 62. Olympic gold-medal speed skater Eric Heiden (HY'-dun) is 58. Jazz musician Marcus Miller is 57. Singer Boy George is 55. Rock musician Chris DeGarmo is 53. Actress Traylor Howard is 50. Actress Yasmine Bleeth is 48. Actor Faizon Love is 48. Actor Stephen Wallem is 48. International Tennis Hall of Famer Steffi Graf is 47. Screenwriter Diablo Cody is 38. Actor Lawrence Saint-Victor is 34. Actor Torrance Coombs is 33. Actor J.R. Martinez is 33. Actor-singer Kevin McHale is 28. Actress Lucy Hale is 27. Pop singer Jesy Nelson (Little Mix) is 25. Country singer Joel Crouse is 24. Actor Daryl Sabara is 24.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 14, 2016, 09:18:38 AM
Thought for Today: "It is the flag just as much of the man who was naturalized yesterday as of the men whose people have been here many generations." - Henry Cabot Lodge, U.S. senator and historian (1850-1924).
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 14, 2016, 09:19:39 AM
Looks like the sis is doing Brand offerings this week.  Yesterday MOW, today CAO.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2016, 09:24:59 AM
Looks like the sis is doing Brand offerings this week.  Yesterday MOW, today CAO.
Brand Offerings going downhill I would say. ;)

I think they are just throwing out crap ideas to see if anything works.   The week or two of "one great deal on a quality cigar" was the only time I have bought anything off the DD from them in ages and I hit those 2 days.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2016, 09:25:26 AM
Morning PR Dave, weather nice and humid there?
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2016, 09:43:45 AM
DOW   -6  @ 17,726
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2016, 09:52:01 AM
We should put up a tombstone for this place.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: razgueado on June 14, 2016, 10:15:14 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2016, 10:16:42 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning Hubcap.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: sfish on June 14, 2016, 10:20:08 AM
We should put up a tombstone for this place.
With R.I.P A.F.O.C?
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: razgueado on June 14, 2016, 10:21:18 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning Hubcap.
Morning, Tex. Can't wait to find out what kind of disaster work will throw at me today.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2016, 10:21:58 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning Hubcap.
Morning, Tex. Can't wait to find out what kind of disaster work will throw at me today.
The Daily Disaster
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on June 14, 2016, 10:25:00 AM
We should put up a tombstone for this place.
Why, is it dead?  8)
Good morning boys, had an iced coffee(black) and some donuts this morning in the
transfer station, I sat and watched the world rush by for about 10 minutes.  left my car for the daughter,
she has another graduation party today to go to.  Just realized I might have to sit and
smoke a cigar or two this evening at the legion.  parking is very bad on the street, she just
might put the car in the legion lot, and walk up two blocks to her friends house.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 14, 2016, 10:28:21 AM
Morning, Fellas. Happy F'kn Tuesday
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2016, 10:28:45 AM
We should put up a tombstone for this place.
Why, is it dead?  8)
Good morning boys, had an iced coffee(black) and some donuts this morning in the
transfer station, I sat and watched the world rush by for about 10 minutes.  left my car for the daughter,
she has another graduation party today to go to.  Just realized I might have to sit and
smoke a cigar or two this evening at the legion.  parking is very bad on the street, she just
might put the car in the legion lot, and walk up two blocks to her friends house.
Lot of planning with all those maneuvers!

Morning Flip, your doctor called and said you better lay off those donuts.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2016, 10:29:08 AM
Morning, Fellas. Happy F'kn Tuesday
Morning BS
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 14, 2016, 10:29:43 AM
Morning PR Dave, weather nice and humid there?
Humidity rather moderate for here.  Haven't had any of the famous mid-afternoon downpours yet.  Evenings have cooled off nicely, just right for a cigar and beverage.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on June 14, 2016, 10:30:07 AM
Oliva V's at the Page and the prices STINK!

But they do have some very nice Ball Covers including a Honker version.  Also a Duck Leg Key Chain for only $5!
Oh, ball-hitch covers, I was wondering how you would wear a ball cover.  ::)
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 14, 2016, 10:30:26 AM
Two days in a row for BS!  Good morning.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 14, 2016, 10:30:37 AM
We should put up a tombstone for this place.

(https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/7b/05/39/7b05391719541ac8f8447888e019b344.jpg)
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 14, 2016, 10:31:29 AM
Oliva V's at the Page and the prices STINK!

But they do have some very nice Ball Covers including a Honker version.  Also a Duck Leg Key Chain for only $5!
Oh, ball-hitch covers, I was wondering how you would wear a ball cover.  ::)
Ball covers aren't so hard.  Just don't pull the drawstring too tight.   :o
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2016, 10:32:52 AM
Morning PR Dave, weather nice and humid there?
Humidity rather moderate for here.  Haven't had any of the famous mid-afternoon downpours yet.  Evenings have cooled off nicely, just right for a cigar and beverage.
Humidity must all be up here then because it is pretty rare to have these humidity levels in mid-June.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on June 14, 2016, 10:33:03 AM
We should put up a tombstone for this place.
Why, is it dead?  8)
Good morning boys, had an iced coffee(black) and some donuts this morning in the
transfer station, I sat and watched the world rush by for about 10 minutes.  left my car for the daughter,
she has another graduation party today to go to.  Just realized I might have to sit and
smoke a cigar or two this evening at the legion.  parking is very bad on the street, she just
might put the car in the legion lot, and walk up two blocks to her friends house.
Lot of planning with all those maneuvers!

Morning Flip, your doctor called and said you better lay off those donuts.
Actually wife drove me to the train, on her way to work, since I left the car for my daughter.
The party starts around lunchtime, and goes till 10:30pm.  Just know I need to take a cigar or two
with me when I leave work.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 14, 2016, 10:33:19 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning Hubcap.
Morning, Tex. Can't wait to find out what kind of disaster work will throw at me today.

Have they showed you how to fashion a coffee filter out of a paper towel. Mind blowing.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2016, 10:33:26 AM
Oliva V's at the Page and the prices STINK!

But they do have some very nice Ball Covers including a Honker version.  Also a Duck Leg Key Chain for only $5!
Oh, ball-hitch covers, I was wondering how you would wear a ball cover.  ::)
Ball covers aren't so hard.  Just don't pull the drawstring too tight.   :o
Very handy in the winter months and then there is the honker option to consider.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 14, 2016, 10:36:10 AM
Morning, Fellas. Happy F'kn Tuesday
Morning BS

Howdy Dave
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: razgueado on June 14, 2016, 10:37:58 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning Hubcap.
Morning, Tex. Can't wait to find out what kind of disaster work will throw at me today.

Have they showed you how to fashion a coffee filter out of a paper towel. Mind blowing.
I already knew that. Remember, I work for the government. They show me stupid, useless, pointless things.  That's what government does.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: sfish on June 14, 2016, 10:39:58 AM
@Tex, I smoked an El Triunfador Lancero on Sunday, was awesome. You got me thinking about those
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 14, 2016, 10:40:10 AM
Morning PR Dave, weather nice and humid there?
Humidity rather moderate for here.  Haven't had any of the famous mid-afternoon downpours yet.  Evenings have cooled off nicely, just right for a cigar and beverage.

The sauna has already started here. Temp is @ 84, but with the humidity, real feel is 97. Pop up thunderstorms bring the temps down a bit later in the evenings, but afternoon showers just make it more steamy.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2016, 10:41:14 AM
@Tex, I smoked an El Triunfador Lancero on Sunday, was awesome. You got me thinking about those
Wish I had ordered more!
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: razgueado on June 14, 2016, 10:47:48 AM
Sheesh. Now I'm going to have to figure out how to budget for another AR, a hunting rifle, AND cigars.

I really wish the cops in Orlando could shoot better.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: sfish on June 14, 2016, 10:49:07 AM
@Tex, I smoked an El Triunfador Lancero on Sunday, was awesome. You got me thinking about those
Wish I had ordered more!
I got my box for Father's Day last year so it's been one year exactly. Smoking really well now
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2016, 10:50:59 AM
@Tex, I smoked an El Triunfador Lancero on Sunday, was awesome. You got me thinking about those
Wish I had ordered more!
I got my box for Father's Day last year so it's been one year exactly. Smoking really well now
I could not remember when we got them but thought it was a year or so ago.

They are one hell of a fine smoke now, I think I have tried 3 and remember that 1st one pretty much ROT was not so great and the 2nd one after about 3 or 4 months was pretty good.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2016, 10:53:57 AM
Sheesh. Now I'm going to have to figure out how to budget for another AR, a hunting rifle, AND cigars.

I really wish the cops in Orlando could shoot better.
So do the people they shot in the process.

I think you are a touch late on another AR and beyond the peak on those cigars.  Hunting Rifles, no problem

Ammo and High Capacity Mags is what you better be hoarding.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: razgueado on June 14, 2016, 11:01:29 AM
Sheesh. Now I'm going to have to figure out how to budget for another AR, a hunting rifle, AND cigars.

I really wish the cops in Orlando could shoot better.
So do the people they shot in the process.

I think you are a touch late on another AR and beyond the peak on those cigars.  Hunting Rifles, no problem

Ammo and High Capacity Mags is what you better be hoarding.
Not late yet. But it'll come quick. Ammo and mags is a given.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2016, 11:06:16 AM
Sheesh. Now I'm going to have to figure out how to budget for another AR, a hunting rifle, AND cigars.

I really wish the cops in Orlando could shoot better.
So do the people they shot in the process.

I think you are a touch late on another AR and beyond the peak on those cigars.  Hunting Rifles, no problem

Ammo and High Capacity Mags is what you better be hoarding.
Not late yet. But it'll come quick. Ammo and mags is a given.
Cant ever have enough ammo and high capacity mags but otherwise I am pretty stocked up on hardware.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 14, 2016, 11:07:03 AM
I had homework to do last night but I didn't feel like doing it. Wonder if my boss will believe that the dog ate it?
Glad I didn't do that work from home last night. Although I did finish it up this morning. Just got my notification. Now I need to figure out what cigar I'll be smoking when I leave work today right after lunch.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 14, 2016, 11:08:12 AM
I had homework to do last night but I didn't feel like doing it. Wonder if my boss will believe that the dog ate it?
It may be more believable that you ate it
Bastard! It only hurts because it's true.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2016, 11:09:08 AM
I had homework to do last night but I didn't feel like doing it. Wonder if my boss will believe that the dog ate it?
Glad I didn't do that work from home last night. Although I did finish it up this morning. Just got my notification. Now I need to figure out what cigar I'll be smoking when I leave work today right after lunch.
Well ain't that some CHIT!    Make the best of it and smoke a damn good one.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 14, 2016, 11:10:59 AM
We should put up a tombstone for this place.
With R.I.P A.F.O.C?
You must be clairvoyant.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2016, 11:11:10 AM
Two more of these damn horse pills and I can consume again 8 hours after the last one.  (No fukn idea really but I made up 8 hours which sounds reasonable).   Shingles are about gone.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2016, 11:17:33 AM
Am I the only one having trouble with a lot of web sites opening very slow or not at all this morning, problem with my office computer and my phone.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: sfish on June 14, 2016, 11:38:58 AM
Am I the only one having trouble with a lot of web sites opening very slow or not at all this morning, problem with my office computer and my phone.
Sites are pretty slow for me today also, must be the aliens
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: razgueado on June 14, 2016, 11:40:25 AM
I had homework to do last night but I didn't feel like doing it. Wonder if my boss will believe that the dog ate it?
Glad I didn't do that work from home last night. Although I did finish it up this morning. Just got my notification. Now I need to figure out what cigar I'll be smoking when I leave work today right after lunch.
Well ain't that some CHIT!    Make the best of it and smoke a damn good one.
Chit, indeed. Sorry to hear it, Mr. Mayor.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2016, 11:41:03 AM
Am I the only one having trouble with a lot of web sites opening very slow or not at all this morning, problem with my office computer and my phone.
Sites are pretty slow for me today also, must be the aliens
Then this would explain it:

ALF actor Mihaly “Michu” Meszaros died Monday at the age of 76, EW has confirmed. The news comes one week after Meszaros was reportedly found unconscious in his home and hospitalized in Los Angeles, where he slipped into a coma for several days.

At 2-foot-9, Meszaros was unofficially known as the smallest man on Earth. Peforming with the circus since the age of 14, the Hungarian-born actor first rose to prominence in Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus during the ’70s. He toured throughout the U.S. and Canada putting on shows for the likes of Jimmy Carter and Ronald Reagan. He even befriended his idol, Michael Jackson, along the way.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2016, 11:46:38 AM
Russian government hackers penetrated the computer network of the Democratic National Committee and gained access to the entire database of opposition research on GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump, according to committee officials and security experts who responded to the breach.

The intruders so thoroughly compromised the DNC’s system they also were able to read all e-mail and chat traffic, said DNC officials and the security experts.

The intrusion into the DNC was one of several targeting American political organizations. The networks of presidential candidates Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump were also targeted by Russian spies, as were the computers of some GOP political action committees, U.S. officials said. But details on those cases were not available.

A Russian Embassy spokesman said he had no knowledge of such intrusions.

Some of the hackers had access to the DNC network for about a year, but all were expelled over the past weekend in a major computer clean-up campaign, the committee officials and experts said
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2016, 12:00:33 PM
[...]

Sheesh, something must be bad wrong one of our IT people is working.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on June 14, 2016, 12:12:49 PM
[...]

high humidity is a lot like rain.  Are you sure one of your IT people is working?
Italian definitions; Bigamist - a fog over Naples.  innuendo - another name for a suppository.  8)
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2016, 12:26:24 PM
The dumbazz in chief is speaking and the problem seems to be that he is fighting ISIL and ISIS is the one killing people. ::)

And now he is blaming it on the Senate for not confirming one of his nominees.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2016, 12:28:39 PM
Time for some lunch, leftover boiled shrimp.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2016, 12:31:00 PM
The dumbazz in chief is speaking and the problem seems to be that he is fighting ISIL and ISIS is the one killing people. ::)

And now he is blaming it on the Senate for not confirming one of his nominees.
Here we go, the only solution is to increase gun control on American's.  Got to have an "assault" weapons ban........ same old bullshit.  And now the weapons are going to get more powerful......
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2016, 12:38:23 PM
The dumbazz in chief is speaking and the problem seems to be that he is fighting ISIL and ISIS is the one killing people. ::)

And now he is blaming it on the Senate for not confirming one of his nominees.
Here we go, the only solution is to increase gun control on American's.  Got to have an "assault" weapons ban........ same old bullshit.  And now the weapons are going to get more powerful......
Now it is Raz's fault
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: razgueado on June 14, 2016, 12:38:48 PM
The dumbazz in chief is speaking and the problem seems to be that he is fighting ISIL and ISIS is the one killing people. ::)

And now he is blaming it on the Senate for not confirming one of his nominees.
Here we go, the only solution is to increase gun control on American's.  Got to have an "assault" weapons ban........ same old bullshit.  And now the weapons are going to get more powerful......
Same old story, same old song and dance...
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 14, 2016, 12:39:33 PM
[...]

Why hack the DNC...there is nothing of value for anyone there...
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on June 14, 2016, 12:40:43 PM
Gabrielle's (my daughter's) graduation party update.  So she parks in the American Legion parking lot, and walks up to her friends house(restricted neighborhood parking, due to proximity to train station).  First they say she is 10 minutes early, then, oops, didn't you get the update, we rescheduled the pool party for next Monday, when it will be warmer(2nd reschedule of the party).  So she calls me to let me know, she can pick me up from the train.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2016, 12:41:24 PM
[...]

Probably looking for wasserman-shultze's hair formula.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2016, 12:43:00 PM
Gabrielle's (my daughter's) graduation party update.  So she parks in the American Legion parking lot, and walks up to her friends house(restricted neighborhood parking, due to proximity to train station).  First they say she is 10 minutes early, then, oops, didn't you get the update, we rescheduled the pool party for next Monday, when it will be warmer(2nd reschedule of the party).  So she calls me to let me know, she can pick me up from the train.
Give her the credit card and tell her to go shopping until 8 then pick you up at the Legion.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on June 14, 2016, 12:46:00 PM
The dumbazz in chief is speaking and the problem seems to be that he is fighting ISIL and ISIS is the one killing people. ::)

And now he is blaming it on the Senate for not confirming one of his nominees.
Here we go, the only solution is to increase gun control on American's.  Got to have an "assault" weapons ban........ same old bullshit.  And now the weapons are going to get more powerful......
An "assualt" weapon is not used for hunting.  I have seen it classified as a gun for civil unrest.  when was the last time we had civil unrest, I know, I am opening a can of worms, I think you should be allowed long rifles, shotguns, handguns, but an AR-15 to hunt, is like fishing with a stick of dynamite.  if the deer were armed, it would be another story.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2016, 12:49:51 PM
The dumbazz in chief is speaking and the problem seems to be that he is fighting ISIL and ISIS is the one killing people. ::)

And now he is blaming it on the Senate for not confirming one of his nominees.
Here we go, the only solution is to increase gun control on American's.  Got to have an "assault" weapons ban........ same old bullshit.  And now the weapons are going to get more powerful......
An "assualt" weapon is not used for hunting.  I have seen it classified as a gun for civil unrest.  when was the last time we had civil unrest, I know, I am opening a can of worms, I think you should be allowed long rifles, shotguns, handguns, but an AR-15 to hunt, is like fishing with a stick of dynamite.  if the deer were armed, it would be another story.
I will say but one thing, an AR-15 is not a military weapon or an assault weapon nor are they "automatic" and they are perfectly usable as a hunting weapon if one so chooses.

Well maybe two things - where in the constitution or in the 2nd amendment does it say "allowed to have" or "for hunting"?
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: Threebean on June 14, 2016, 01:04:01 PM
The dumbazz in chief is speaking and the problem seems to be that he is fighting ISIL and ISIS is the one killing people. ::)

And now he is blaming it on the Senate for not confirming one of his nominees.
Here we go, the only solution is to increase gun control on American's.  Got to have an "assault" weapons ban........ same old bullshit.  And now the weapons are going to get more powerful......
An "assualt" weapon is not used for hunting.  I have seen it classified as a gun for civil unrest.  when was the last time we had civil unrest, I know, I am opening a can of worms, I think you should be allowed long rifles, shotguns, handguns, but an AR-15 to hunt, is like fishing with a stick of dynamite.  if the deer were armed, it would be another story.
An AR-15 is just another semi-automatic rifle.  I too am sick of this "assault" weapon BS.  I can assault you with a hammer.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: razgueado on June 14, 2016, 01:04:33 PM
The dumbazz in chief is speaking and the problem seems to be that he is fighting ISIL and ISIS is the one killing people. ::)

And now he is blaming it on the Senate for not confirming one of his nominees.
Here we go, the only solution is to increase gun control on American's.  Got to have an "assault" weapons ban........ same old bullshit.  And now the weapons are going to get more powerful......
Now it is Raz's fault
Me? Me?? How d'ya figger?
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: Threebean on June 14, 2016, 01:05:35 PM
Morning/afternoon boys.  My sensibilities are being assaulted by O'bummer.  Beginning to feel vulnerable and unsettled as a result.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2016, 01:06:59 PM
The dumbazz in chief is speaking and the problem seems to be that he is fighting ISIL and ISIS is the one killing people. ::)

And now he is blaming it on the Senate for not confirming one of his nominees.
Here we go, the only solution is to increase gun control on American's.  Got to have an "assault" weapons ban........ same old bullshit.  And now the weapons are going to get more powerful......
Now it is Raz's fault
Me? Me?? How d'ya figger?
Well, you don't support his reasoning for the problem so it is your fault too...........
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on June 14, 2016, 01:08:08 PM
[...]

it's not a hunting rifle, it is a high rate of fire weapon, with a large magazine.  You don't have to reload a hammer.
what I wonder, is why didn't a bartender or a group of people attack this clown with a bottle of 151 proof rum and a lighter.  3 guys on a french train stopped someone through their action.  We need more "let's roll" type people.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2016, 01:08:40 PM
Morning/afternoon boys.  My sensibilities are being assaulted by O'bummer.  Beginning to feel vulnerable and unsettled as a result.
Afternoon Bean.   O'gunner is assaulting the intelligence of all non-democrat American's.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: razgueado on June 14, 2016, 01:14:06 PM
The dumbazz in chief is speaking and the problem seems to be that he is fighting ISIL and ISIS is the one killing people. ::)

And now he is blaming it on the Senate for not confirming one of his nominees.
Here we go, the only solution is to increase gun control on American's.  Got to have an "assault" weapons ban........ same old bullshit.  And now the weapons are going to get more powerful......
An "assualt" weapon is not used for hunting.  I have seen it classified as a gun for civil unrest.  when was the last time we had civil unrest, I know, I am opening a can of worms, I think you should be allowed long rifles, shotguns, handguns, but an AR-15 to hunt, is like fishing with a stick of dynamite.  if the deer were armed, it would be another story.
The AR-15 (and by the way, Moteen didnt use an AR-15 but we won't quibble about cosmetics) is just a rifle, like any other. It is no faster than any other semi-automatic rifle. Yes, it accepts box magazines, and yes, you can get high - capacity mags for it, but if magazines are restricted in capacity, an assailant like Moteen will just carry more magazines. That's why "assault weapon bans" (and the AR-15 is not an assault weapon, but again, we won't quibble) don't work - no legal language can be found that differentiates an AR-15 from any other rifle other than cosmetics, and cosmetics don't make a weapon more lethal.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: razgueado on June 14, 2016, 01:18:26 PM
[...]

It's not about hunting.

And the reason we don't have more "let's roll" people is that we keep submitting to the fallacy that the world should be safe and legislation will protect us from the world and from ourselves.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: razgueado on June 14, 2016, 01:23:35 PM
[...]

And I will repeat - the rate of fire of an AR-15 is no higher than any other semi-automatic rifle with a box magazine, which includes a dozen or so hunting rifles I can name off the top of my head. With a semi-automatic rifle, you get one bullet per trigger-pull, no more, no less.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: razgueado on June 14, 2016, 01:46:01 PM
The dumbazz in chief is speaking and the problem seems to be that he is fighting ISIL and ISIS is the one killing people. ::)

And now he is blaming it on the Senate for not confirming one of his nominees.
Here we go, the only solution is to increase gun control on American's.  Got to have an "assault" weapons ban........ same old bullshit.  And now the weapons are going to get more powerful......
Now it is Raz's fault
Me? Me?? How d'ya figger?
Well, you don't support his reasoning for the problem so it is your fault too...........
Oh, in that case...guilty as charged.  He has no line of reasoning.  I can't find a syllogism in any of his comments, and all the hypothetical implied syllogisms I can conjure are faulty.  So, to borrow a phrase from Jeff Daniels, "I don't know what the fuck he's talking about. Yosemite?"

Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on June 14, 2016, 01:48:58 PM
The dumbazz in chief is speaking and the problem seems to be that he is fighting ISIL and ISIS is the one killing people. ::)

And now he is blaming it on the Senate for not confirming one of his nominees.
Here we go, the only solution is to increase gun control on American's.  Got to have an "assault" weapons ban........ same old bullshit.  And now the weapons are going to get more powerful......
Now it is Raz's fault
Me? Me?? How d'ya figger?
Well, you don't support his reasoning for the problem so it is your fault too...........
Oh, in that case...guilty as charged.  He has no line of reasoning.  I can't find a syllogism in any of his comments, and all the hypothetical implied syllogisms I can conjure are faulty.  So, to borrow a phrase from Jeff Daniels, I don't know what the fuck he's talking about.
yes that opening sequence was priceless.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: razgueado on June 14, 2016, 01:50:08 PM
[...]

Only half true, but yeah, well-written and well acted.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2016, 01:56:19 PM
[...]

And on TV this morning one of the hula dancing idiots said that rate was 700 rounds/minute.  Damn that would be quite impressive finger flicking  to get  almost 12 rounds/second while reloading an average of 23 times/minute.  Sheesh, those 23 loaded magazines needed for every minute you shoot would get pretty heavy too.

LOL, the .50 BMG  only holds 10 rounds and takes a while to cycle each round so maybe it is a "hunting rifle" or does the +/-30 pound weight qualify it as one maybe?  No "A" in the name so must not be an "assault" rifle. ::)
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2016, 01:58:39 PM
The dumbazz in chief is speaking and the problem seems to be that he is fighting ISIL and ISIS is the one killing people. ::)

And now he is blaming it on the Senate for not confirming one of his nominees.
Here we go, the only solution is to increase gun control on American's.  Got to have an "assault" weapons ban........ same old bullshit.  And now the weapons are going to get more powerful......
Now it is Raz's fault
Me? Me?? How d'ya figger?
Well, you don't support his reasoning for the problem so it is your fault too...........
Oh, in that case...guilty as charged.  He has no line of reasoning.  I can't find a syllogism in any of his comments, and all the hypothetical implied syllogisms I can conjure are faulty.  So, to borrow a phrase from Jeff Daniels, "I don't know what the fuck he's talking about. Yosemite?"
Good one, nor does anybody else know what the fuk he is talking about.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 14, 2016, 02:10:07 PM
[...]

Once the media places a label on something, incorrect, oversimplified or whatever, it's LABELED!
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 14, 2016, 02:11:01 PM
Morning/afternoon boys.  My sensibilities are being assaulted by O'bummer.  Beginning to feel vulnerable and unsettled as a result.
Take one of your cigars and go to your safe room for a while.  It will all be OK.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 14, 2016, 02:13:32 PM
[...]

They were three trained soldiers...
As far as "let's roll", I think that is what TexDave has been talking about having more good civilians properly armed and not just the bad guys and nut cases.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2016, 02:17:43 PM
Did anyone know there is a gay pro gun group called the "Pink Pistols"?
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on June 14, 2016, 02:20:00 PM
[...]

here you go: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8JGNV0bSPQ (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8JGNV0bSPQ)
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2016, 02:21:40 PM
[...]

Correct.   I am also for keeping guns from the criminally insane, etc. but the problem is how do you CORRECTLY identify them ahead of time.  Especially with a govt you can't trust.

Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: razgueado on June 14, 2016, 02:27:21 PM
[...]

Oh, hey...California has it worked out.  All that's needed is for your ex-wife to get pissed off and call the cops, and bingo! Your guns are confiscated.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 14, 2016, 02:28:41 PM
[...]

The shotgun I bought my son is a Remington 870 that holds 4 shells.  It has a pistol grip and flash suppressor which accounts for two of three criteria for making it an "assault weapon"  If he is not careful in selecting a different gun stock or light holder for the barrel, he's  illegal.  What kind of criteria are those?
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2016, 02:31:33 PM
[...]

The irrational kind.   Mine holds 8+1 so it must be one, good so if anyone comes strutting in my back door one night I will let them know that it is.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 14, 2016, 02:33:41 PM
Some interesting stuff for both sides of the argument.  As most would agree with, gun sellers are as guilty as the extreme liberals in confusing the use of "assault rifle"

“Assault rifle” was first used to describe a military weapon, the Sturmgewehr, produced by the Germans in World War II. The Sturmgewehr — literally “storm rifle,” a name chosen by Adolf Hitler — was capable of both semiautomatic and full-automatic fire. It was the progenitor for many modern military rifles.

But the term “assault rifle” was expanded and broadened when gun manufacturers began to sell firearms modeled after the new military rifles to civilians. In 1984, Guns & Ammo advertised a book called “Assault Firearms,” which it said was “full of the hottest hardware available today.”

“The popularly held idea that the term ‘assault weapon’ originated with antigun activists, media or politicians is wrong,” Mr. Peterson wrote. “The term was first adopted by the manufacturers, wholesalers, importers and dealers in the American firearms industry to stimulate sales of certain firearms that did not have an appearance that was familiar to many firearm owners. The manufacturers and gun writers of the day needed a catchy name to identify this new type of gun.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/17/us/even-defining-assault-weapons-is-complicated.html?_r=0
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 14, 2016, 02:35:22 PM
[...]

The other wonderful thing about a shotgun over other guns is many times all you have to do is pump it.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on June 14, 2016, 02:35:28 PM
[...]

those civilians used a drink cart.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 14, 2016, 02:35:48 PM
I had homework to do last night but I didn't feel like doing it. Wonder if my boss will believe that the dog ate it?
Glad I didn't do that work from home last night. Although I did finish it up this morning. Just got my notification. Now I need to figure out what cigar I'll be smoking when I leave work today right after lunch.
Well ain't that some CHIT!    Make the best of it and smoke a damn good one.
Chit, indeed. Sorry to hear it, Mr. Mayor.
Decided to leave early and head over to Paley Park for a La Palina maduro. Great stick.
(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160614/48ebc5f1f447aed9abd937f26f66edb4.jpg)
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: razgueado on June 14, 2016, 02:37:26 PM
[...]

Ooh! Ooh!  I know! I know what kind of criteria those are!

Silly!
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 14, 2016, 02:38:20 PM
I had homework to do last night but I didn't feel like doing it. Wonder if my boss will believe that the dog ate it?
Glad I didn't do that work from home last night. Although I did finish it up this morning. Just got my notification. Now I need to figure out what cigar I'll be smoking when I leave work today right after lunch.
Well ain't that some CHIT!    Make the best of it and smoke a damn good one.
Chit, indeed. Sorry to hear it, Mr. Mayor.
Decided to leave early and head over to Paley Park for a La Palina maduro. Great stick.
(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160614/48ebc5f1f447aed9abd937f26f66edb4.jpg)
Great idea Tony, enjoy!
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 14, 2016, 02:39:14 PM
[...]

And the terrorist had a box cutter....
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2016, 02:40:12 PM
I had homework to do last night but I didn't feel like doing it. Wonder if my boss will believe that the dog ate it?
Glad I didn't do that work from home last night. Although I did finish it up this morning. Just got my notification. Now I need to figure out what cigar I'll be smoking when I leave work today right after lunch.
Well ain't that some CHIT!    Make the best of it and smoke a damn good one.
Chit, indeed. Sorry to hear it, Mr. Mayor.
Decided to leave early and head over to Paley Park for a La Palina maduro. Great stick.
(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160614/48ebc5f1f447aed9abd937f26f66edb4.jpg)
That was a great idea, nice you can enjoy a good smoke.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: razgueado on June 14, 2016, 02:41:21 PM
[...]

Yeah, but it was antigun activists that politicized a term of convenience, so we had to revise our lingo.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2016, 02:41:44 PM
[...]

Use what ya got but I prefer to have the upper hand.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: razgueado on June 14, 2016, 02:41:57 PM
[...]

And the plane still went down.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: Threebean on June 14, 2016, 02:43:13 PM
[...]

You had me going until you cited the source. Might as well have been USA Today.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 14, 2016, 02:43:50 PM
I had homework to do last night but I didn't feel like doing it. Wonder if my boss will believe that the dog ate it?
Glad I didn't do that work from home last night. Although I did finish it up this morning. Just got my notification. Now I need to figure out what cigar I'll be smoking when I leave work today right after lunch.
Well ain't that some CHIT!    Make the best of it and smoke a damn good one.
Chit, indeed. Sorry to hear it, Mr. Mayor.
Decided to leave early and head over to Paley Park for a La Palina maduro. Great stick.
(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160614/48ebc5f1f447aed9abd937f26f66edb4.jpg)
Great idea Tony, enjoy!
I'm doing just that. May even have a 2nd one before heading home.  Gorgeous day here.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2016, 02:45:18 PM
[...]

And some people taste cloves, cinnamon, sweet tea and raspberries in a cigar too then write about it in a magazine or a blog - And I Say Bullshit to that too.

Then there is the ad copy you read at CI, Famous, Sister....... etc.  and I personally don't believe that either.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: razgueado on June 14, 2016, 02:45:29 PM
[...]

A fun and ancient bit of lore, but there's no evidence it ever worked and it begs criminal charges for brandishing, which is frequently prosecuted as aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2016, 02:45:43 PM
I had homework to do last night but I didn't feel like doing it. Wonder if my boss will believe that the dog ate it?
Glad I didn't do that work from home last night. Although I did finish it up this morning. Just got my notification. Now I need to figure out what cigar I'll be smoking when I leave work today right after lunch.
Well ain't that some CHIT!    Make the best of it and smoke a damn good one.
Chit, indeed. Sorry to hear it, Mr. Mayor.
Decided to leave early and head over to Paley Park for a La Palina maduro. Great stick.
(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160614/48ebc5f1f447aed9abd937f26f66edb4.jpg)
Great idea Tony, enjoy!
I'm doing just that. May even have a 2nd one before heading home.  Gorgeous day here.
Good idea, they sell beer in the park?
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 14, 2016, 02:46:17 PM
[...]

...and the popularized misnomer that the AR, as in AR-15 actually means "assault rifle"... which it doesn't.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2016, 02:48:00 PM
[...]

I believe there is far less credibility to that one than USA today which has -0-.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2016, 02:49:10 PM
[...]

But they do come in Pink now rather than black so those are probably not for assaulting.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 14, 2016, 02:51:32 PM
I had homework to do last night but I didn't feel like doing it. Wonder if my boss will believe that the dog ate it?
Glad I didn't do that work from home last night. Although I did finish it up this morning. Just got my notification. Now I need to figure out what cigar I'll be smoking when I leave work today right after lunch.
Well ain't that some CHIT!    Make the best of it and smoke a damn good one.
Chit, indeed. Sorry to hear it, Mr. Mayor.
Decided to leave early and head over to Paley Park for a La Palina maduro. Great stick.
(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160614/48ebc5f1f447aed9abd937f26f66edb4.jpg)
Great idea Tony, enjoy!
I'm doing just that. May even have a 2nd one before heading home.  Gorgeous day here.
Good idea, they sell beer in the park?
I'm drinking black ice coffee and that works just fine.

Timing couldn't be any better. One of the guys I "work" with is being asked to present something tomorrow. Unfortunately for him, he has no idea about the subject matter and I'm the expert in that technology. He was pleading with me to go to the vendor's office tomorrow to present and I told him that I was too hurt and needed time to process what happened today. Gotta love instant karma.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2016, 02:54:11 PM
According to has been commie Tom Brokaw on Sunday they are AR-14's.

Tom Brokaw on the evil AR-14

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vzKWffVnGk

Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2016, 02:54:53 PM
[...]

Excellent response!
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 14, 2016, 02:57:10 PM
[...]

You had to hear the panic in his voice. It was comical. He is a huge kissass and the boss loves him. Oh well.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: Threebean on June 14, 2016, 02:57:50 PM
[...]

TWSS.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2016, 03:02:14 PM
[...]

8 Times?   Really, TWSS!
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 14, 2016, 03:02:20 PM
[...]

Hey, even FOX can report something accurately once in a while.
Besides I'm for full disclosure, always try to cite my sources.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2016, 03:03:49 PM

Texas lawmakers likely to expand where people can take guns

10:06 am

Texas lawmakers have responded to mass shootings by expanding gun rights over the last few years. Look for them to continue the trend.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2016, 03:04:51 PM
[...]

And I must say - No matter how commie they may be.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 14, 2016, 03:05:12 PM
[...]

You go Tony.
Maybe you can get a double win and stare down some NY prude offended by second hand smoke in the park!
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 14, 2016, 03:06:14 PM
[...]

Got four on me.   :-\
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2016, 03:07:33 PM
[...]

She has a vivid imagination.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 14, 2016, 03:10:26 PM
[...]

They're very nice here. I sat down and the attendant gave me a La Palina ashtray.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2016, 03:14:08 PM
[...]

The "Attendant" ???  Are you in an airplane?
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 14, 2016, 03:15:15 PM
[...]

Is he the same guy who holds the bucket when you gotta pee?
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 14, 2016, 03:16:51 PM
[...]

This is a private park with an attendant. There is also a cafe in the park so I might actually be able to order a beer.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 14, 2016, 03:17:33 PM
[...]

No, a snazzy little private park in NYC that allows smoking!  And as he is smoking a La Palina, he's helping to contribute to the family.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 14, 2016, 03:17:37 PM
[...]

We'll find out soon because I'm only borrowing this ice coffee.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 14, 2016, 03:23:02 PM
Omar Mateen's current wife, Noor, told the FBI she was with him when he bought ammunition and a holster, several officials familiar with the case said. She told the FBI that she once drove him to the gay nightclub, Pulse, because he wanted to scope it out.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/breakingnews/gunmans-wife-tried-to-talk-him-out-of-attack/ar-AAh2kPR?ocid=ansmsnnews11
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 14, 2016, 03:24:25 PM
Omar Mateen's current wife, Noor, told the FBI she was with him when he bought ammunition and a holster, several officials familiar with the case said. She told the FBI that she once drove him to the gay nightclub, Pulse, because he wanted to scope it out.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/breakingnews/gunmans-wife-tried-to-talk-him-out-of-attack/ar-AAh2kPR?ocid=ansmsnnews11
I heard he frequented the place often. Apparently closeted himself.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: razgueado on June 14, 2016, 03:33:42 PM
Hillary has a solution!  A dedicated team just to track "lone-wolf terrorists."  Still waiting to hear how this team would know someone is a lone-wolf terrorist.  A lone-wolf terrorist by definition wouldn't have any accomplices.  If he did, then it wouldn't be a lone-wolf attack, it would be a conspiracy.

But hey, Hillary has trouble understanding what "classified" means, so...
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2016, 03:35:53 PM
Omar Mateen's current wife, Noor, told the FBI she was with him when he bought ammunition and a holster, several officials familiar with the case said. She told the FBI that she once drove him to the gay nightclub, Pulse, because he wanted to scope it out.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/breakingnews/gunmans-wife-tried-to-talk-him-out-of-attack/ar-AAh2kPR?ocid=ansmsnnews11
And he worked for G4S Security, formally known as Wackenhut who has long been believed to be a CIA operative.  Wackenhut changed their name to G4S a year or so ago.  They are the largest security company in the world with upwards of 600,000 employees a large number of which are on contract to the U.S. Government  Department of Homeland Security and serve as security for Federal facilities.  Mateen was a licensed security guard at Homeland Security.

Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2016, 03:37:09 PM
Omar Mateen's current wife, Noor, told the FBI she was with him when he bought ammunition and a holster, several officials familiar with the case said. She told the FBI that she once drove him to the gay nightclub, Pulse, because he wanted to scope it out.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/breakingnews/gunmans-wife-tried-to-talk-him-out-of-attack/ar-AAh2kPR?ocid=ansmsnnews11
I heard he frequented the place often. Apparently closeted himself.
And has for a pretty long time.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on June 14, 2016, 03:52:25 PM
good afternoon guys. just arrived at my daughter's place. I-95 was a parking lot at 6am. I was stuck in traffic for 3 fucking hours this morning. if I ever see that stretch of road again it'll be too soon.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2016, 03:52:28 PM
OK, I am closing my AR down and going home.

8 minutes before the markets close and the DOW is down 76 @ 17,655
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2016, 03:54:04 PM
good afternoon guys. just arrived at my daughter's place. I-95 was a parking lot at 6am. I was stuck in traffic for 3 fucking hours this morning. if I ever see that stretch of road again it'll be too soon.
LOL, looking good Dean'O!   Glad you had a safe trip but this fuk'n place is I-95 every damn day.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 14, 2016, 03:54:51 PM
Hillary has a solution!  A dedicated team just to track "lone-wolf terrorists."  Still waiting to hear how this team would know someone is a lone-wolf terrorist.  A lone-wolf terrorist by definition wouldn't have any accomplices.  If he did, then it wouldn't be a lone-wolf attack, it would be a conspiracy.

But hey, Hillary has trouble understanding what "classified" means, so...

She wants to hire The Expendables... or just Chuck Norris? 8)
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: razgueado on June 14, 2016, 04:13:53 PM
Hillary has a solution!  A dedicated team just to track "lone-wolf terrorists."  Still waiting to hear how this team would know someone is a lone-wolf terrorist.  A lone-wolf terrorist by definition wouldn't have any accomplices.  If he did, then it wouldn't be a lone-wolf attack, it would be a conspiracy.

But hey, Hillary has trouble understanding what "classified" means, so...

She wants to hire The Expendables... or just Chuck Norris? 8)
The Expendables...weren't those the guys in Benghazi?
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: razgueado on June 14, 2016, 04:15:19 PM
Omar Mateen's current wife, Noor, told the FBI she was with him when he bought ammunition and a holster, several officials familiar with the case said. She told the FBI that she once drove him to the gay nightclub, Pulse, because he wanted to scope it out.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/breakingnews/gunmans-wife-tried-to-talk-him-out-of-attack/ar-AAh2kPR?ocid=ansmsnnews11
I heard he frequented the place often. Apparently closeted himself.
And has for a pretty long time.
But don't ANYBODY utter the words "Gay Rage."
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 14, 2016, 04:17:29 PM
Hillary has a solution!  A dedicated team just to track "lone-wolf terrorists."  Still waiting to hear how this team would know someone is a lone-wolf terrorist.  A lone-wolf terrorist by definition wouldn't have any accomplices.  If he did, then it wouldn't be a lone-wolf attack, it would be a conspiracy.

But hey, Hillary has trouble understanding what "classified" means, so...
Hey, she's on a role, promise away.  Lone-wolf deterrents is no more far fetched than any of the other shit they are promising to do.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 14, 2016, 04:23:59 PM
good afternoon guys. just arrived at my daughter's place. I-95 was a parking lot at 6am. I was stuck in traffic for 3 fucking hours this morning. if I ever see that stretch of road again it'll be too soon.
Wouldn't 81 have been better?  You are in western NY, right?  75 to 81 seems to be a better route as long as you can avoid peak Atlanta.  With 95 you have to deal with Richmond, DC, Baltimore, Philly and NYC....one or more are sure to get you.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: razgueado on June 14, 2016, 04:29:37 PM
It would seem O'Bummer subscribes to some sort of Coherence theory of truth.  It's only true if it serves some purpose of his.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/obama-calling-isil-islamic-extremists-would-accomplish-nothing/ar-AAh2FiX?ocid=ansmsnnews11
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: razgueado on June 14, 2016, 04:34:27 PM
Hillary has a solution!  A dedicated team just to track "lone-wolf terrorists."  Still waiting to hear how this team would know someone is a lone-wolf terrorist.  A lone-wolf terrorist by definition wouldn't have any accomplices.  If he did, then it wouldn't be a lone-wolf attack, it would be a conspiracy.

But hey, Hillary has trouble understanding what "classified" means, so...
Hey, she's on a role, promise away.  Lone-wolf deterrents is no more far fetched than any of the other shit they are promising to do.
The fault is in us, for believing that a cosmos in which natural selection reigns supreme can be somehow regulated by legislation.   Politicians tell us what they think we want to hear, and we believe it because we want to believe it's true, or because we're afraid it might be true.

Wizard's First Rule: People are stupid.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 14, 2016, 04:38:35 PM
Hillary has a solution!  A dedicated team just to track "lone-wolf terrorists."  Still waiting to hear how this team would know someone is a lone-wolf terrorist.  A lone-wolf terrorist by definition wouldn't have any accomplices.  If he did, then it wouldn't be a lone-wolf attack, it would be a conspiracy.

But hey, Hillary has trouble understanding what "classified" means, so...

She wants to hire The Expendables... or just Chuck Norris? 8)
The Expendables...weren't those the guys in Benghazi?

Ouch... it was all explained in the email.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 14, 2016, 04:44:03 PM
Time to call it a day. See yuz later.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: razgueado on June 14, 2016, 04:44:22 PM
Hillary has a solution!  A dedicated team just to track "lone-wolf terrorists."  Still waiting to hear how this team would know someone is a lone-wolf terrorist.  A lone-wolf terrorist by definition wouldn't have any accomplices.  If he did, then it wouldn't be a lone-wolf attack, it would be a conspiracy.

But hey, Hillary has trouble understanding what "classified" means, so...

She wants to hire The Expendables... or just Chuck Norris? 8)
The Expendables...weren't those the guys in Benghazi?

Ouch... it was all explained in the email.
Now don't be snarky...Hillary did not have classified sex with that server!
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: razgueado on June 14, 2016, 04:45:34 PM
Time to call it a day. See yuz later.
See yuz, Steve.  Watch out for assault rifles with malevolent intent hiding in alleys.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2016, 04:56:10 PM
Hillary has a solution!  A dedicated team just to track "lone-wolf terrorists."  Still waiting to hear how this team would know someone is a lone-wolf terrorist.  A lone-wolf terrorist by definition wouldn't have any accomplices.  If he did, then it wouldn't be a lone-wolf attack, it would be a conspiracy.

But hey, Hillary has trouble understanding what "classified" means, so...

She wants to hire The Expendables... or just Chuck Norris? 8)
The Expendables...weren't those the guys in Benghazi?

Ouch... it was all explained in the email.
Chuck Norris is a staunch conservative she does not want him as she would become expendable
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2016, 04:56:50 PM
Hillary has a solution!  A dedicated team just to track "lone-wolf terrorists."  Still waiting to hear how this team would know someone is a lone-wolf terrorist.  A lone-wolf terrorist by definition wouldn't have any accomplices.  If he did, then it wouldn't be a lone-wolf attack, it would be a conspiracy.

But hey, Hillary has trouble understanding what "classified" means, so...

She wants to hire The Expendables... or just Chuck Norris? 8)
The Expendables...weren't those the guys in Benghazi?

Ouch... it was all explained in the email.
Now don't be snarky...Hillary did not have classified sex with that server!
Wiki leaks may know different
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2016, 04:57:09 PM
Time to call it a day. See yuz later.
Later BS
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2016, 04:58:39 PM
On the patio polishing my AR with a La Palina Classic lit in honor of Tony today.  Ice water to drink.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2016, 05:01:29 PM
good afternoon guys. just arrived at my daughter's place. I-95 was a parking lot at 6am. I was stuck in traffic for 3 fucking hours this morning. if I ever see that stretch of road again it'll be too soon.
Wouldn't 81 have been better?  You are in western NY, right?  75 to 81 seems to be a better route as long as you can avoid peak Atlanta.  With 95 you have to deal with Richmond, DC, Baltimore, Philly and NYC....one or more are sure to get you.
75 would have been my choice not 95.

But God knows he made it with no real problems so all is well and good.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 14, 2016, 05:04:50 PM
On the patio polishing my AR with a La Palina Classic lit in honor of Tony today.  Ice water to drink.
I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed the maddie.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2016, 05:10:07 PM
On the patio polishing my AR with a La Palina Classic lit in honor of Tony today.  Ice water to drink.
I hope you enjoy it as much as i enjoyed the maddie.
I think you gave it to me.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 14, 2016, 05:27:11 PM
On the patio polishing my AR with a La Palina Classic lit in honor of Tony today.  Ice water to drink.
I hope you enjoy it as much as i enjoyed the maddie.
I think you gave it to me.
Not I.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 14, 2016, 05:31:37 PM
On the patio polishing my AR with a La Palina Classic lit in honor of Tony today.  Ice water to drink.
Oh, so that's what you're calling it now?
Still managing 8 pumps?
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on June 14, 2016, 05:40:15 PM
good afternoon guys. just arrived at my daughter's place. I-95 was a parking lot at 6am. I was stuck in traffic for 3 fucking hours this morning. if I ever see that stretch of road again it'll be too soon.
Wouldn't 81 have been better?  You are in western NY, right?  75 to 81 seems to be a better route as long as you can avoid peak Atlanta.  With 95 you have to deal with Richmond, DC, Baltimore, Philly and NYC....one or more are sure to get you.
I needed/wanted to take route 15 through Pa and stop in Watkins Glenn. Geneva is just 22 miles north of there.
you can bet I'll take a different route or drive at night.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on June 14, 2016, 05:42:50 PM
On the patio polishing my AR with a La Palina Classic lit in honor of Tony today.  Ice water to drink.
just made a big ole Dagwood with cold beans and greens on the side. my daughter's new boyfriend owns a deli.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on June 14, 2016, 05:43:36 PM
good afternoon guys. just arrived at my daughter's place. I-95 was a parking lot at 6am. I was stuck in traffic for 3 fucking hours this morning. if I ever see that stretch of road again it'll be too soon.
Wouldn't 81 have been better?  You are in western NY, right?  75 to 81 seems to be a better route as long as you can avoid peak Atlanta.  With 95 you have to deal with Richmond, DC, Baltimore, Philly and NYC....one or more are sure to get you.
75 would have been my choice not 95.

But God knows he made it with no real problems so all is well and good.
81, I hate toll roads.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: razgueado on June 14, 2016, 05:51:16 PM
Goddammitall. My youngest brother attempted to off himself last night. This I don't need.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on June 14, 2016, 05:56:35 PM
Goddammitall. My youngest brother attempted to off himself last night. This I don't need.
WTF.
he going to be okay?
YOU going to be okay?
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2016, 05:57:09 PM
Goddammitall. My youngest brother attempted to off himself last night. This I don't need.
No one needs that type of scare, hope all gets leveled out for him. A
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 14, 2016, 06:06:30 PM
It would seem O'Bummer subscribes to some sort of Coherence theory of truth.  It's only true if it serves some purpose of his.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/obama-calling-isil-islamic-extremists-would-accomplish-nothing/ar-AAh2FiX?ocid=ansmsnnews11
And that isn't for all politicians?
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 14, 2016, 06:11:33 PM
Goddammitall. My youngest brother attempted to off himself last night. This I don't need.
Glad attempted was included in that.  You're right, nobody needs that, but hopefully, better can come from it.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: razgueado on June 14, 2016, 06:14:41 PM
Goddammitall. My youngest brother attempted to off himself last night. This I don't need.
WTF.
he going to be okay?
YOU going to be okay?
I'm fine, just pissed. My youngest brother has been a problem child for a long time, so this is just the latest and most disturbing chapter.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: razgueado on June 14, 2016, 06:17:19 PM
Goddammitall. My youngest brother attempted to off himself last night. This I don't need.
Glad attempted was included in that.  You're right, nobody needs that, but hopefully, better can come from it.
Was a pretty serious attempt. He swallowed all his meds on top of copious amounts of tequila. When that didn't work he sent a nastygram to my dad and then cut his wrists. He cut them the wrong way, but my sister arrived and called in the EMT's who took him to the emergency room to be stitched up. That's all I know so far. Not a good day.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 14, 2016, 06:40:34 PM
Goddammitall. My youngest brother attempted to off himself last night. This I don't need.
Bret, I'm truly sorry to hear that. Sounds like he was unsuccessful and thank God for that. Puts things in perspective. Contact me if there is anything I can do.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: razgueado on June 14, 2016, 06:42:24 PM
Goddammitall. My youngest brother attempted to off himself last night. This I don't need.
Bret, I'm truly sorry to hear that. Sounds like he was unsuccessful and thank God for that. Puts things in perspective. Contact me if there is anything I can do.
Still trying to figure out what I can do, but thanks, Tony. That means a lot.

Life just a bitch all over the place this week. Jayzus.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on June 14, 2016, 07:04:54 PM
Goddammitall. My youngest brother attempted to off himself last night. This I don't need.
Terrible toll on all the family who are much victims as the person making the attempt.  Holding good thoughts for you and your family.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on June 14, 2016, 07:40:48 PM
Goddammitall. My youngest brother attempted to off himself last night. This I don't need.
Terrible toll on all the family who are much victims as the person making the attempt.  Holding good thoughts for you and your family.
PS - We's here for ya.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: razgueado on June 14, 2016, 07:43:28 PM
Goddammitall. My youngest brother attempted to off himself last night. This I don't need.
Terrible toll on all the family who are much victims as the person making the attempt.  Holding good thoughts for you and your family.
PS - We's here for ya.
Thanks, Mikey. I know and appreciate that.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: razgueado on June 14, 2016, 07:51:44 PM
Think I'll go home and smoke a cigar and drink heavily.  It's turned into a stupid day.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on June 14, 2016, 07:53:55 PM
Goddammitall. My youngest brother attempted to off himself last night. This I don't need.
Terrible toll on all the family who are much victims as the person making the attempt.  Holding good thoughts for you and your family.
PS - We's here for ya.
Thanks, Mikey. I know and appreciate that.
Anytime Raz, anytime.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 14, 2016, 08:09:21 PM
Think I'll go home and smoke a cigar and drink heavily.  It's turned into a stupid day.
I may join you a little later after the kiddies go to bed.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: Threebean on June 14, 2016, 09:12:47 PM
Think I'll go home and smoke a cigar and drink heavily.  It's turned into a stupid day.
Sorry to hear it, raz.  I know how helpless those close to him feel.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on June 14, 2016, 09:24:17 PM
Think I'll go home and smoke a cigar and drink heavily.  It's turned into a stupid day.
I may join you a little later after the kiddies go to bed.
Bedtime for Bonzo.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 14, 2016, 09:38:37 PM
Think I'll go home and smoke a cigar and drink heavily.  It's turned into a stupid day.
I may join you a little later after the kiddies go to bed.
Bedtime for Bonzo.
Reagan is coming back?
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 14, 2016, 09:47:50 PM
Think I'll go home and smoke a cigar and drink heavily.  It's turned into a stupid day.
I may join you a little later after the kiddies go to bed.
Bedtime for Bonzo.
Reagan is coming back?
I'd take a dead Reagan over an alive Trump, any day.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on June 14, 2016, 11:30:17 PM
Think I'll go home and smoke a cigar and drink heavily.  It's turned into a stupid day.
I may join you a little later after the kiddies go to bed.
Bedtime for Bonzo.
Reagan is coming back?
Only on late night TV or the TCM channel.
Title: Re: 6/14/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on June 14, 2016, 11:30:53 PM
Think I'll go home and smoke a cigar and drink heavily.  It's turned into a stupid day.
I may join you a little later after the kiddies go to bed.
Bedtime for Bonzo.
Reagan is coming back?
I'd take a dead Reagan over an alive Trump, any day.
Wonder what he would do about ISIS?