CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on April 30, 2016, 12:52:09 AM

Title: 4/30/2016
Post by: CigarBanter on April 30, 2016, 12:52:09 AM
Continuation of the CigarFest 2016 happenings are here:
http://cigarbanter.com/forum/index.php/topic,737.0.html

Title: Re: 4/30/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 30, 2016, 12:53:31 AM
Sorry for the delayed flip. Still driving back from CF.
Title: Re: 4/30/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on April 30, 2016, 04:11:03 AM
good morning. Short Story and coffee here. got to see a lovely moon set.
Title: Re: 4/30/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on April 30, 2016, 06:15:36 AM
guess I could go back to bed.
Title: Re: 4/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 30, 2016, 06:47:26 AM
Morning Dean
Title: Re: 4/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 30, 2016, 06:48:51 AM
good morning. Short Story and coffee here. got to see a lovely moon set.
Nice trio!
Title: Re: 4/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 30, 2016, 06:50:21 AM
Morning TexDave and MoonsetDean.
Title: Re: 4/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 30, 2016, 06:54:11 AM
Morning TexDave and MoonsetDean.
Morning TravellinDave@Home.
Title: Re: 4/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 30, 2016, 06:54:27 AM
Today is Saturday, April 30, the 121st day of 2016. There are 245 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:

On April 30, 1789, George Washington took the oath of office in New York as the first president of the United States.

On this date:

In 1803, the United States purchased the Louisiana Territory from France for 60 million francs, the equivalent of about $15 million.

In 1812, Louisiana became the 18th state of the Union.

In 1900, engineer John Luther "Casey" Jones of the Illinois Central Railroad died in a train wreck near Vaughan, Mississippi, after staying at the controls in a successful effort to save the passengers.

In 1939, the New York World's Fair officially opened with a ceremony that included an address by President Franklin D. Roosevelt.

In 1945, as Soviet troops approached his Berlin bunker, Adolf Hitler committed suicide along with his wife of one day, Eva Braun.

In 1956, former Vice President Alben W. Barkley, 78, collapsed and died while delivering a speech at Washington and Lee University in Lexington, Virginia.

In 1958, the American Association of Retired Persons (later simply AARP) was founded in Washington, D.C., by Dr. Ethel Percy Andrus.

In 1968, New York City police forcibly removed student demonstrators occupying five buildings at Columbia University.

In 1973, President Richard Nixon announced the resignations of top aides H.R. Haldeman and John Ehrlichman, Attorney General Richard G. Kleindienst and White House counsel John Dean, who was actually fired.

In 1975, the Vietnam War ended as the South Vietnamese capital of Saigon fell to Communist forces.

In 1988, Gen. Manuel Noriega, waving a machete, vowed at a rally to keep fighting U.S. efforts to oust him as Panama's military ruler.

In 1990, hostage Frank Reed was released by his captives in Lebanon; he was the second American to be released in eight days.

Ten years ago: Thousands of people joined celebrities and lawmakers at a rally on the National Mall in Washington, urging the Bush administration and Congress to help end genocide in Sudan's Darfur region.

Five years ago: A Libyan official said Moammar Gadhafi had escaped a NATO missile strike in Tripoli that killed one of his sons and three young grandchildren. In Moscow, Japan's Miki Ando defeated Olympic champion Kim Yu-na of South Korea at the world figure skating championships originally scheduled for Japan, which had been devastated by an earthquake and tsunami.

One year ago: Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont formally entered the race for the Democratic presidential nomination with a news conference on Capitol Hill. Vietnam marked the 40th anniversary of the day communist forces seized control of the country with a parade through the capital of Ho Chi Minh City (formerly Saigon). Rhythm-and-blues singer Ben E. King, 76, died in Hackensack, New Jersey.
Title: Re: 4/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 30, 2016, 06:54:54 AM
Today's Birthdays: Actress Cloris Leachman is 90. Singer Willie Nelson is 83. Actor Burt Young is 76. Singer Bobby Vee is 73. Movie director Allan Arkush is 68. Actor Perry King is 68. Singer-musician Wayne Kramer is 68. Singer Merrill Osmond is 63. Movie director Jane Campion is 62. Movie director Lars von Trier is 60. Former Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper is 57. Actor Paul Gross is 57. Basketball Hall of Famer Isiah Thomas is 55. Country musician Robert Reynolds is 54. Actor Adrian Pasdar is 51. Rock singer J.R. Richards (Dishwalla) is 49. Rapper Turbo B (Snap) is 49. Rock musician Clark Vogeler is 47. Rhythm-and-blues singer Chris "Choc" Dalyrimple (Soul For Real) is 45. Rock musician Chris Henderson (3 Doors Down) is 45. Country singer Carolyn Dawn Johnson is 45. Actress Lisa Dean Ryan is 44. Rhythm-and-blues singer Akon is 43. Rhythm-and-blues singer Jeff Timmons (98 Degrees) is 43. Actor Johnny Galecki is 41. Singer-musician Cole Deggs (Cole Deggs and the Lonesome) is 40. Actor Sam Heughan (TV: "Outlander") is 36. Actor Kunal Nayyar is 35. Rapper Lloyd Banks is 34. Actress Kirsten Dunst is 34. Country singer Tyler Wilkinson (The Wilkinsons) is 32. Actress Dianna Agron is 30.
Title: Re: 4/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 30, 2016, 06:55:22 AM
Thought for Today: "There's a difference between a philosophy and a bumper sticker." - Charles M. Schulz, American cartoonist (1922-2000).
Title: Re: 4/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 30, 2016, 06:59:07 AM
And can't forget this to start the day!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2016/04/30/5-things-you-need-know-this-weekend/83496846/
Title: Re: 4/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 30, 2016, 07:06:05 AM
Thought for Today: "There's a difference between a philosophy and a bumper sticker." - Charles M. Schulz, American cartoonist (1922-2000).
Bumper Sticker Of The Day…
Title: Re: 4/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 30, 2016, 07:09:46 AM
Deal Reminder

Under 3 hours remaining on the Holts OOO Flash Sale (CheapO-DeanO Approved)

http://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale.html

Title: Re: 4/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 30, 2016, 07:34:06 AM
Dyson Hair Dryer Update:

Perhaps best of all, Dyson employed a team of aero-acoustic engineers to help make it quieter than your average ear-piercing hair dryer. “By using an axial flow impeller inside the motor, they simplified the pathway of the air, reducing turbulence and swirling,” the company said. “And by giving the motor impeller 13 blades instead of the usual 11, Dyson engineers pushed one tone within the motor to a sound frequency beyond the audible range for humans, helping to reduce the overall sound and tone emitted.”

Title: Re: 4/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 30, 2016, 07:39:58 AM
Warden wakes up and BAM, total chaos within 5 minutes!

SHEESH, SHEESH, SHEESH!
Title: Re: 4/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 30, 2016, 07:42:19 AM
Dyson Hair Dryer Update:

Perhaps best of all, Dyson employed a team of aero-acoustic engineers to help make it quieter than your average ear-piercing hair dryer. “By using an axial flow impeller inside the motor, they simplified the pathway of the air, reducing turbulence and swirling,” the company said. “And by giving the motor impeller 13 blades instead of the usual 11, Dyson engineers pushed one tone within the motor to a sound frequency beyond the audible range for humans, helping to reduce the overall sound and tone emitted.”
  And it can be yours for only $400 bucks!
Title: Re: 4/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 30, 2016, 07:44:40 AM
It is a nice fuchsia color though.
Title: Re: 4/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 30, 2016, 07:45:36 AM
Warden wakes up and BAM, total chaos within 5 minutes!

SHEESH, SHEESH, SHEESH!
You were up, you should be outside with a coffee and cigar before that happens and able to enjoy the quiet morning.
Title: Re: 4/30/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on April 30, 2016, 07:46:18 AM
guess I could go back to bed.
TWSS
Title: Re: 4/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 30, 2016, 07:48:35 AM
It is a nice fuchsia color though.
I could give a fuk about the color it is only the decibiels that matters to me.
Title: Re: 4/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 30, 2016, 07:49:56 AM
Dyson Hair Dryer Update:

Perhaps best of all, Dyson employed a team of aero-acoustic engineers to help make it quieter than your average ear-piercing hair dryer. “By using an axial flow impeller inside the motor, they simplified the pathway of the air, reducing turbulence and swirling,” the company said. “And by giving the motor impeller 13 blades instead of the usual 11, Dyson engineers pushed one tone within the motor to a sound frequency beyond the audible range for humans, helping to reduce the overall sound and tone emitted.”
  And it can be yours for only $400 bucks!
$2600 less than the legal fee for a no fault divorce!
Title: Re: 4/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 30, 2016, 07:51:37 AM
It is a nice fuchsia color though.
I could give a fuk about the color it is only the decibiels that matters to me.
Actually the same color as our Dyson vacuum cleaner.
Title: Re: 4/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 30, 2016, 08:07:51 AM
It is a nice fuchsia color though.
I could give a fuk about the color it is only the decibiels that matters to me.
Actually the same color as our Dyson vacuum cleaner.
So you're all set, AND have the Christmas shopping done for the year as well!
Title: Re: 4/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 30, 2016, 08:16:53 AM
It is a nice fuchsia color though.
I could give a fuk about the color it is only the decibiels that matters to me.
Actually the same color as our Dyson vacuum cleaner.
So you're all set, AND have the Christmas shopping done for the year as well!
Title: Re: 4/30/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 30, 2016, 08:34:20 AM
Good morning, brothers of the leaf.
Title: Re: 4/30/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on April 30, 2016, 08:35:45 AM
Deal Reminder

Under 3 hours remaining on the Holts OOO Flash Sale (CheapO-DeanO Approved)

http://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale.html

yes, thanks again Dave. I hit them early this morning.
enabling bastard. 😁
Title: Re: 4/30/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on April 30, 2016, 08:37:27 AM
off to Bronson to repair steps for the lady's son.
Title: Re: 4/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 30, 2016, 08:38:33 AM
Good morning, brothers of the leaf.
Morning Tony
Title: Re: 4/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 30, 2016, 08:39:07 AM
off to Bronson to repair steps for the lady's son.
Sheesh, why don't you just build him a new house?
Title: Re: 4/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 30, 2016, 08:39:53 AM
Deal Reminder

Under 3 hours remaining on the Holts OOO Flash Sale (CheapO-DeanO Approved)

http://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale.html

yes, thanks again Dave. I hit them early this morning.
enabling bastard.
Always glad to assist others.
Title: Re: 4/30/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 30, 2016, 08:52:36 AM
Good morning, brothers of the leaf.
Morning Tony
Happy weekend to you, sir.

Heading to the boys' baseball "game". The warden has a busy schedule for us inmates.
Title: Re: 4/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 30, 2016, 08:59:30 AM
Good morning, brothers of the leaf.
Morning Tony
Happy weekend to you, sir.

Heading to the boys' baseball "game". The warden has a busy schedule for us inmates.
LOl, good of her to look out for you.
Title: Re: 4/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 30, 2016, 09:01:36 AM
Page offering the Laranja's...checking on price comparisons now...
Title: Re: 4/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 30, 2016, 09:04:50 AM
Page offering the Laranja's...checking on price comparisons now...
Looks to be 4
$4-5 cheaper per 5er than other best offerings.
Grand Corona and Caixa are nice sizes.
Title: Re: 4/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 30, 2016, 09:06:00 AM
Page offering the Laranja's...checking on price comparisons now...
Corona Gordas are a pretty nice deal, help yourself got mine and barely moved the bar.

Be sure to pick up some sunglasses too.
Title: Re: 4/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 30, 2016, 09:07:54 AM
Page offering the Laranja's...checking on price comparisons now...
Corona Gordas are a pretty nice deal, help yourself got mine and barely moved the bar.

Be sure to pick up some sunglasses too.
LaBombas are no great deal.
Title: Re: 4/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 30, 2016, 09:09:23 AM
Page offering the Laranja's...checking on price comparisons now...
Corona Gordas are a pretty nice deal, help yourself got mine and barely moved the bar.

Be sure to pick up some sunglasses too.
Need to hurry, as the one San Carlos model is already sold out.
I like how they have the following details for the sunglasses:
Size (" x )
Shape
Origin
Wrapper
Filler
Title: Re: 4/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 30, 2016, 09:10:07 AM
Page offering the Laranja's...checking on price comparisons now...
Corona Gordas are a pretty nice deal, help yourself got mine and barely moved the bar.

Be sure to pick up some sunglasses too.
LaBombas are no great deal.
And Blue's definitely not Cheapy Cheapo approved.
Title: Re: 4/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 30, 2016, 09:11:10 AM
Page offering the Laranja's...checking on price comparisons now...
Corona Gordas are a pretty nice deal, help yourself got mine and barely moved the bar.

Be sure to pick up some sunglasses too.
LaBombas are no great deal.
And Blue's definitely not Cheapy Cheapo approved.
Absolutely correct on that one.
Title: Re: 4/30/2016
Post by: Bob Cigar on April 30, 2016, 09:28:05 AM
Deal Reminder

Under 3 hours remaining on the Holts OOO Flash Sale (CheapO-DeanO Approved)

http://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale.html
My brother-in-law raves about these.. I hit this deal to have for him when he comes over.. Hard to find a better smoke for a buck!
Title: Re: 4/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 30, 2016, 09:35:12 AM
Deal Reminder

Under 3 hours remaining on the Holts OOO Flash Sale (CheapO-DeanO Approved)

http://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale.html
My brother-in-law raves about these.. I hit this deal to have for him when he comes over.. Hard to find a better smoke for a buck!
Favored by many including Dean but personally I don't like them at all.

Morning Bob.
Title: Re: 4/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 30, 2016, 09:58:31 AM
Pretty good deal on Undercrowns on the CI Weekend Spotlight if you got something in the cart for Free Shipping.

Box of 25 Robustos for $110.
Title: Re: 4/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 30, 2016, 09:59:51 AM
Deal Reminder

Under 3 hours remaining on the Holts OOO Flash Sale (CheapO-DeanO Approved)

http://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale.html
My brother-in-law raves about these.. I hit this deal to have for him when he comes over.. Hard to find a better smoke for a buck!
Favored by many including Dean but personally I don't like them at all.

Morning Bob.
Not a favorite of mine either.
Title: Re: 4/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 30, 2016, 10:06:08 AM
Nice buy on Cain F550 at Holts Weekend Roast!  (3 other Cain offerings also)

Box of 24 for $80 FS

http://www.holts.com/specials/weekend-roast.html

Title: Re: 4/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 30, 2016, 10:07:29 AM
Deal Reminder

Under 3 hours remaining on the Holts OOO Flash Sale (CheapO-DeanO Approved)

http://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale.html
My brother-in-law raves about these.. I hit this deal to have for him when he comes over.. Hard to find a better smoke for a buck!
Favored by many including Dean but personally I don't like them at all.

Morning Bob.
Not a favorite of mine either.
Excluding infused crap it is one of the two worst tasting premium cigars ever made with the other being Buesos.
Title: Re: 4/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 30, 2016, 10:11:51 AM
Time to do something productive like walking the dogs.  Later folks.
Title: Re: 4/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 30, 2016, 10:16:18 AM
Deal Reminder

Under 3 hours remaining on the Holts OOO Flash Sale (CheapO-DeanO Approved)

http://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale.html
My brother-in-law raves about these.. I hit this deal to have for him when he comes over.. Hard to find a better smoke for a buck!
Favored by many including Dean but personally I don't like them at all.

Morning Bob.
Not a favorite of mine either.
Excluding infused crap it is one of the two worst tasting premium cigars ever made with the other being Buesos.
Luckily (for them) not everyone shares our taste preferences.
Title: Re: 4/30/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 30, 2016, 10:16:56 AM
Good morning, brothers of the leaf.
Morning Tony
Happy weekend to you, sir.

Heading to the boys' baseball "game". The warden has a busy schedule for us inmates.
LOl, good of her to look out for you.
Great game! Everybody won!
Title: Re: 4/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 30, 2016, 10:17:17 AM
Time to do something productive like walking the dogs.  Later folks.
Yup, Perdomo Champagne done, so chore time for me as well, later.
Title: Re: 4/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 30, 2016, 10:18:10 AM
Good morning, brothers of the leaf.
Morning Tony
Happy weekend to you, sir.

Heading to the boys' baseball "game". The warden has a busy schedule for us inmates.
LOl, good of her to look out for you.
Great game! Everybody won!
Good deal, was Bernie there handing out trophies?
Title: Re: 4/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 30, 2016, 10:18:25 AM
Morning Mr. Mayor.
Title: Re: 4/30/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 30, 2016, 10:52:15 AM
Deal Reminder

Under 3 hours remaining on the Holts OOO Flash Sale (CheapO-DeanO Approved)

http://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale.html
My brother-in-law raves about these.. I hit this deal to have for him when he comes over.. Hard to find a better smoke for a buck!
Favored by many including Dean but personally I don't like them at all.

Morning Bob.
Not a favorite of mine either.
Excluding infused crap it is one of the two worst tasting premium cigars ever made with the other being Buesos.
I like the Bueso AND the OOO, so
Title: Re: 4/30/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 30, 2016, 10:53:17 AM
Good morning, brothers of the leaf.
Morning Tony
Happy weekend to you, sir.

Heading to the boys' baseball "game". The warden has a busy schedule for us inmates.
LOl, good of her to look out for you.
Great game! Everybody won!
Good deal, was Bernie there handing out trophies?
Too busy campaigning. But he was with us in spirit.
Title: Re: 4/30/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 30, 2016, 10:54:56 AM
Morning Mr. Mayor.
Happy Saturday. Hopefully you can have some time today to relax and gain your bearings.
Title: Re: 4/30/2016
Post by: Threebean on April 30, 2016, 11:09:40 AM
Morning Mr. Mayor.
Happy Saturday. Hopefully you can have some time today to relax and gain your bearings.
What's that?
Title: Re: 4/30/2016
Post by: Threebean on April 30, 2016, 11:10:39 AM
Coffee and Oval hab robusto here.
Title: Re: 4/30/2016
Post by: Threebean on April 30, 2016, 11:14:11 AM
Nice buy on Cain F550 at Holts Weekend Roast!  (3 other Cain offerings also)

Box of 24 for $80 FS

http://www.holts.com/specials/weekend-roast.html
Agreed.  Tempted by the Daytona deal.  But still have a box of UC corona viva in my cart at the biz, just waiting on their first of the month shipping deal.
Title: Re: 4/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 30, 2016, 11:53:26 AM
Deal Reminder

Under 3 hours remaining on the Holts OOO Flash Sale (CheapO-DeanO Approved)

http://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale.html
My brother-in-law raves about these.. I hit this deal to have for him when he comes over.. Hard to find a better smoke for a buck!
Favored by many including Dean but personally I don't like them at all.

Morning Bob.
Not a favorite of mine either.
Excluding infused crap it is one of the two worst tasting premium cigars ever made with the other being Buesos.
I like the Bueso AND the OOO, so
Good that you do, hope you bought some on that Holts deal.
Title: Re: 4/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 30, 2016, 11:56:22 AM
Coffee and Oval hab robusto here.
Morning Bean you not on the Goldwing with the other old farts today?
Title: Re: 4/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 30, 2016, 11:57:16 AM
Morning Mr. Mayor.
Happy Saturday. Hopefully you can have some time today to relax and gain your bearings.
What's that?
That's exactly what I am going to do that's ways at that is. ;D
Title: Re: 4/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 30, 2016, 11:57:45 AM
Close to beer time.
Title: Re: 4/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 30, 2016, 12:11:02 PM
Room 101 Namakubi lit.
Title: Re: 4/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 30, 2016, 12:36:14 PM
Starting things off with a nice zip!
Title: Re: 4/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 30, 2016, 12:36:49 PM
Starting things off with a nice zip!
Yes sir!
Title: Re: 4/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 30, 2016, 12:46:08 PM
Looks like Anthony's sold more than they had and now trying to BS the pre-buyers.

Last time I will buy from them!

Received our first shipment of Skinny Monsters, and to our disappointment some were backordered. Tatuaje told us that the rest of the Skinny Monsters will ship mid-May 2016. Anthony’s Cigar Emporium will ship remaining orders for Skinny Monsters by earliest order date first, as soon as we receive them from Tatuaje. For updates or questions, call 1-844-4CIGARS or 520-219-0613.
Title: Re: 4/30/2016
Post by: Threebean on April 30, 2016, 12:53:30 PM
Coffee and Oval hab robusto here.
Morning Bean you not on the Goldwing with the other old farts today?
Goldwing?  F'k that, this is my bike.
(https://i.ytimg.com/vi/8S5eQC-1tYg/maxresdefault.jpg)
Title: Re: 4/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 30, 2016, 01:38:50 PM
Coffee and Oval hab robusto here.
Morning Bean you not on the Goldwing with the other old farts today?
Goldwing?  F'k that, this is my bike.
(https://i.ytimg.com/vi/8S5eQC-1tYg/maxresdefault.jpg)
Looks like a Goldwing to me.
Title: Re: 4/30/2016
Post by: Threebean on April 30, 2016, 01:59:33 PM
Coffee and Oval hab robusto here.
Morning Bean you not on the Goldwing with the other old farts today?
Goldwing?  F'k that, this is my bike.
(https://i.ytimg.com/vi/8S5eQC-1tYg/maxresdefault.jpg)
Looks like a Goldwing to me.
I bet this looks like a beer to you, too.
(http://cdn.beeradvocate.com/im/beers/110730.jpg)
Title: Re: 4/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 30, 2016, 02:00:53 PM
Coffee and Oval hab robusto here.
Morning Bean you not on the Goldwing with the other old farts today?
Goldwing?  F'k that, this is my bike.
(https://i.ytimg.com/vi/8S5eQC-1tYg/maxresdefault.jpg)
Looks like a Goldwing to me.
I bet this looks like a beer to you, too.
(http://cdn.beeradvocate.com/im/beers/110730.jpg)
Yes but not one I would drink.
Title: Re: 4/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 30, 2016, 03:20:17 PM
SHEESH
Title: Re: 4/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 30, 2016, 03:55:56 PM
Nap completed, warden not home and 5:00 in Bermuda so it is time for a cigar and some beers.

Gone to make my selections.
Title: Re: 4/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 30, 2016, 04:09:42 PM
V Diadema lit and a Lazy Magnolia Brewery Southern Hops'pitality poured.
Title: Re: 4/30/2016
Post by: Bob Cigar on April 30, 2016, 05:49:41 PM
AB Prensado lit. I know it lost its popularity shortly after it was "cigar of the year" but I picked up a few a while back for $4 a stick. Have a good day gents.
Title: Re: 4/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 30, 2016, 05:51:27 PM
AB Prensado lit. I know it lost its popularity shortly after it was "cigar of the year" but I picked up a few a while back for $4 a stick. Have a good day gents.
God Day to you Bob.
Title: Re: 4/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 30, 2016, 05:53:17 PM
Exciting finish for the Busch Race at Talladega!
Title: Re: 4/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 30, 2016, 06:09:48 PM
Drinking some Texas Crude brewed by a small brewery in East Texas, nice Porter that I have not been able to find in a while but new Total Wine store has it.
Title: Re: 4/30/2016
Post by: Threebean on April 30, 2016, 06:27:19 PM
Drinking some Texas Crude brewed by a small brewery in East Texas, nice Porter that I have not been able to find in a while but new Total Wine store has it.
Love Total Wine.  Order online, and pick up is so easy and quick. (TWHS).
Title: Re: 4/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 30, 2016, 06:39:21 PM
Drinking some Texas Crude brewed by a small brewery in East Texas, nice Porter that I have not been able to find in a while but new Total Wine store has it.
Love Total Wine.  Order online, and pick up is so easy and quick. (TWHS).
Have not tried that service but I usually spend an hour in there looking around at stuff.
Title: Re: 4/30/2016
Post by: Threebean on April 30, 2016, 07:30:32 PM
Drinking some Texas Crude brewed by a small brewery in East Texas, nice Porter that I have not been able to find in a while but new Total Wine store has it.
Love Total Wine.  Order online, and pick up is so easy and quick. (TWHS).
Have not tried that service but I usually spend an hour in there looking around at stuff.
Yeah, it's a great place for that, too. But if you know what you want, the online ordering/pickup is the way to go, especially if you're stocking up.