CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on February 20, 2016, 12:00:02 AM

Title: 2/20/2016
Post by: CigarBanter on February 20, 2016, 12:00:02 AM
Title: Re: 2/20/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 20, 2016, 12:05:55 AM
Johnny West or Johnny Quest?
I most definitely meant Johnny West. Still have one.
Title: Re: 2/20/2016
Post by: razgueado on February 20, 2016, 01:46:30 AM
Johnny West or Johnny Quest?
I most definitely meant Johnny West. Still have one.
In had to look him up. I had two of them when I was a little kid. Didn't known he had a name.
Title: Re: 2/20/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 20, 2016, 07:17:46 AM
SHEESH!
Title: Re: 2/20/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 20, 2016, 07:18:48 AM
Morning crew really slacking today.
Dave reporting in in any case.
Title: Re: 2/20/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 20, 2016, 07:43:50 AM
Morning crew really slacking today.
Dave reporting in in any case.
Morning Travellin Dave.
Title: Re: 2/20/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 20, 2016, 07:47:56 AM
Good Day to you TexDave.
Title: Re: 2/20/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 20, 2016, 08:08:00 AM
Good Day to you TexDave.
Where you off to this coming week?
Title: Re: 2/20/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 20, 2016, 08:21:37 AM
Good Day to you TexDave.
Where you off to this coming week?
Boston area Monday, Puerto Rico next week.
Title: Re: 2/20/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 20, 2016, 08:26:39 AM
Good Day to you TexDave.
Where you off to this coming week?
Boston area Monday, Puerto Rico next week.
Can't say that I will envy either of  those locations while in Ft Worththe next 2 weeks.
Title: Re: 2/20/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 20, 2016, 08:39:09 AM
Good Day to you TexDave.
Where you off to this coming week?
Boston area Monday, Puerto Rico next week.
Can't say that I will envy either of  those locations while in Ft Worththe next 2 weeks.
Good to have some comfort spots already located for when you're there.
Title: Re: 2/20/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on February 20, 2016, 08:46:02 AM
good morning guys.
Oliva G torp and coffee here.
trying to get the crap I had in the Jeep organized in the truck.
oh, and whoever used the jack, I wish they had put it back the way it was suppose to be. what a bitch!
Title: Re: 2/20/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 20, 2016, 09:03:13 AM
Good Day to you TexDave.
Where you off to this coming week?
Boston area Monday, Puerto Rico next week.
Can't say that I will envy either of  those locations while in Ft Worththe next 2 weeks.
Good to have some comfort spots already located for when you're there.
Ft Worth is actually a pretty good place.
Title: Re: 2/20/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 20, 2016, 09:04:07 AM
good morning guys.
Oliva G torp and coffee here.
trying to get the crap I had in the Jeep organized in the truck.
oh, and whoever used the jack, I wish they had put it back the way it was suppose to be. what a bitch!
Morning Dean, it is impossible to ever get a jack back in place as it came from the factory.
Title: Re: 2/20/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 20, 2016, 09:06:21 AM
I will simply suggest you look for yourself at the Page "deals" today.
Title: Re: 2/20/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 20, 2016, 09:11:58 AM
I will simply suggest you look for yourself at the Page "deals" today.
As I said before, they take weekends off...
Title: Re: 2/20/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 20, 2016, 09:12:30 AM
Wow, finally on to page 2!
Title: Re: 2/20/2016
Post by: sfish on February 20, 2016, 09:17:13 AM
I will simply suggest you look for yourself at the Page "deals" today.
As I said before, they take weekends off...
They just should have claimed the site was down, morning boys
Title: Re: 2/20/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on February 20, 2016, 09:18:11 AM
good morning guys.
Oliva G torp and coffee here.
trying to get the crap I had in the Jeep organized in the truck.
oh, and whoever used the jack, I wish they had put it back the way it was suppose to be. what a bitch!
Morning Dean, it is impossible to ever get a jack back in place as it came from the factory.
well, I said fuck it and the jack is a POS anyway so I threw a 1.5 ton hydraulic jack under the back seat.
Title: Re: 2/20/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 20, 2016, 09:18:25 AM
I will simply suggest you look for yourself at the Page "deals" today.
Ooof!

Good morning, chaps.
Title: Re: 2/20/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on February 20, 2016, 09:19:53 AM
I will simply suggest you look for yourself at the Page "deals" today.
As I said before, they take weekends off...
They just should have claimed the site was down, morning boys
agreed.
Title: Re: 2/20/2016
Post by: Oyam18 on February 20, 2016, 09:22:04 AM
I will simply suggest you look for yourself at the Page "deals" today.
As I said before, they take weekends off...
They just should have claimed the site was down, morning boys
agreed.
but if you buy two, you get a free flashlight
Title: Re: 2/20/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 20, 2016, 09:26:08 AM
I will simply suggest you look for yourself at the Page "deals" today.
As I said before, they take weekends off...
They just should have claimed the site was down, morning boys
agreed.
but if you buy two, you get a free flashlight
Oh wait then, that changes everything. Instead of $50, it would be $100 poorly spent.
Title: Re: 2/20/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 20, 2016, 09:34:15 AM
good morning guys.
Oliva G torp and coffee here.
trying to get the crap I had in the Jeep organized in the truck.
oh, and whoever used the jack, I wish they had put it back the way it was suppose to be. what a bitch!
Morning Dean, it is impossible to ever get a jack back in place as it came from the factory.
well, I said fuck it and the jack is a POS anyway so I threw a 1.5 ton hydraulic jack under the back seat.
Correct decision!
Title: Re: 2/20/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 20, 2016, 09:35:01 AM
I will simply suggest you look for yourself at the Page "deals" today.
As I said before, they take weekends off...
They just should have claimed the site was down, morning boys
agreed.
but if you buy two, you get a free flashlight
Oh wait then, that changes everything. Instead of $50, it would be $100 poorly spent.
You are just so negative.
Title: Re: 2/20/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 20, 2016, 09:36:15 AM
I will simply suggest you look for yourself at the Page "deals" today.
As I said before, they take weekends off...
They just should have claimed the site was down, morning boys
agreed.
And scorchers seem to have become an every-other week event.
Title: Re: 2/20/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 20, 2016, 09:38:54 AM
I will simply suggest you look for yourself at the Page "deals" today.
As I said before, they take weekends off...
They just should have claimed the site was down, morning boys
agreed.
but if you buy two, you get a free flashlight
Oh wait then, that changes everything. Instead of $50, it would be $100 poorly spent.
You are just so negative.
Yes.
Title: Re: 2/20/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 20, 2016, 09:53:55 AM
@Scott: What were you smoking the other night - EP Carrillo Edicion Limitada 2015?
Title: Re: 2/20/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on February 20, 2016, 10:00:26 AM
heading out to Bronson, Florida to pick up lady's son. we'll be going to Cheifland, Florida for bbq and wings while the lady and DIL do Victoria's Secret. woohoo!
Title: Re: 2/20/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 20, 2016, 10:05:51 AM
heading out to Bronson, Florida to pick up lady's son. we'll be going to Cheifland, Florida for bbq and wings while the lady and DIL do Victoria's Secret. woohoo!
Be safe and enjoy the sight seeing.
Title: Re: 2/20/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 20, 2016, 10:11:06 AM
I will simply suggest you look for yourself at the Page "deals" today.
As I said before, they take weekends off...
They just should have claimed the site was down, morning boys
agreed.
but if you buy two, you get a free flashlight
A knife, maybe, but not a flashlight.
Title: Re: 2/20/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 20, 2016, 10:12:00 AM
Morning Fishy, PickUpDean, Oy and Mr. Mayor.
Title: Re: 2/20/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 20, 2016, 10:13:46 AM
heading out to Bronson, Florida to pick up lady's son. we'll be going to Cheifland, Florida for bbq and wings while the lady and DIL do Victoria's Secret. woohoo!
DIL??
Title: Re: 2/20/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 20, 2016, 10:14:31 AM
Good Day to you TexDave.
Where you off to this coming week?
Boston area Monday, Puerto Rico next week.
P.R. doesn't sound too shabby this time of year.
Title: Re: 2/20/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 20, 2016, 10:15:32 AM
heading out to Bronson, Florida to pick up lady's son. we'll be going to Cheifland, Florida for bbq and wings while the lady and DIL do Victoria's Secret. woohoo!
DIL??
Daughter-in-law.
Title: Re: 2/20/2016
Post by: sfish on February 20, 2016, 10:44:27 AM
@Scott: What were you smoking the other night - EP Carrillo Edicion Limitada 2015?
Yes, outstanding
Title: Re: 2/20/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 20, 2016, 10:48:00 AM
@Scott: What were you smoking the other night - EP Carrillo Edicion Limitada 2015?
Yes, outstanding
Thanks. Looking to pick some up.
Title: Re: 2/20/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 20, 2016, 10:51:23 AM
heading out to Bronson, Florida to pick up lady's son. we'll be going to Cheifland, Florida for bbq and wings while the lady and DIL do Victoria's Secret. woohoo!
DIL??
Daughter-in-law.
Yea, I know, but don't you have to be married to have a DIL?
Title: Re: 2/20/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 20, 2016, 10:53:58 AM

heading out to Bronson, Florida to pick up lady's son. we'll be going to Cheifland, Florida for bbq and wings while the lady and DIL do Victoria's Secret. woohoo!
DIL??
Daughter-in-law.
Yea, I know, but don't you have to be married to have a DIL?

I think he meant her DIL, not his.
Title: Re: 2/20/2016
Post by: sfish on February 20, 2016, 10:58:50 AM
@Scott: What were you smoking the other night - EP Carrillo Edicion Limitada 2015?
Yes, outstanding
Thanks. Looking to pick some up.
Same here, watching them on the bid
Title: Re: 2/20/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 20, 2016, 12:04:51 PM
@Scott: What were you smoking the other night - EP Carrillo Edicion Limitada 2015?
Yes, outstanding
Thanks. Looking to pick some up.
Same here, watching them on the bid
Hadn't even thought to look there. I've stayed away for a loooooong time.

Don't know how realistic winning a bid for $19 would be though. Especially since $70 is the regular price for a 5er on CI. I've seen it for $50/shipped elsewhere. I'll keep looking.
Title: Re: 2/20/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 20, 2016, 12:29:35 PM
@Scott: What were you smoking the other night - EP Carrillo Edicion Limitada 2015?
Yes, outstanding
Thanks. Looking to pick some up.
Same here, watching them on the bid
Hadn't even thought to look there. I've stayed away for a loooooong time.

Don't know how realistic winning a bid for $19 would be though. Especially since $70 is the regular price for a 5er on CI. I've seen it for $50/shipped elsewhere. I'll keep looking.
Can you get a box of 10 for under $100 with VIP at Atlantic?
Title: Re: 2/20/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 20, 2016, 01:26:53 PM

heading out to Bronson, Florida to pick up lady's son. we'll be going to Cheifland, Florida for bbq and wings while the lady and DIL do Victoria's Secret. woohoo!
DIL??
Daughter-in-law.
Yea, I know, but don't you have to be married to have a DIL?

I think he meant her DIL, not his.
It gets so confusing!
Title: Re: 2/20/2016
Post by: sfish on February 20, 2016, 01:26:56 PM
@Scott: What were you smoking the other night - EP Carrillo Edicion Limitada 2015?
Yes, outstanding
Thanks. Looking to pick some up.
Same here, watching them on the bid
Hadn't even thought to look there. I've stayed away for a loooooong time.

Don't know how realistic winning a bid for $19 would be though. Especially since $70 is the regular price for a 5er on CI. I've seen it for $50/shipped elsewhere. I'll keep looking.
Some idiots blew it up already, so stupid the way some people bid
Title: Re: 2/20/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 20, 2016, 01:30:19 PM
@Scott: What were you smoking the other night - EP Carrillo Edicion Limitada 2015?
Yes, outstanding
Thanks. Looking to pick some up.
Same here, watching them on the bid
Hadn't even thought to look there. I've stayed away for a loooooong time.

Don't know how realistic winning a bid for $19 would be though. Especially since $70 is the regular price for a 5er on CI. I've seen it for $50/shipped elsewhere. I'll keep looking.
Can you get a box of 10 for under $100 with VIP at Atlantic?
Atlantic VIP box price is $102
Title: Re: 2/20/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 20, 2016, 01:32:29 PM
@Scott: What were you smoking the other night - EP Carrillo Edicion Limitada 2015?
Yes, outstanding
Thanks. Looking to pick some up.
Same here, watching them on the bid
Hadn't even thought to look there. I've stayed away for a loooooong time.

Don't know how realistic winning a bid for $19 would be though. Especially since $70 is the regular price for a 5er on CI. I've seen it for $50/shipped elsewhere. I'll keep looking.
Some idiots blew it up already, so stupid the way some people bid
Better to know sooner than later.
Title: Re: 2/20/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 20, 2016, 01:47:09 PM
@Scott: What were you smoking the other night - EP Carrillo Edicion Limitada 2015?
Yes, outstanding
Thanks. Looking to pick some up.
Same here, watching them on the bid
Hadn't even thought to look there. I've stayed away for a loooooong time.

Don't know how realistic winning a bid for $19 would be though. Especially since $70 is the regular price for a 5er on CI. I've seen it for $50/shipped elsewhere. I'll keep looking.
Some idiots blew it up already, so stupid the way some people bid
Yep. At this point, the 5 pack is already not worth it.
Title: Re: 2/20/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 20, 2016, 01:49:44 PM
@Scott: What were you smoking the other night - EP Carrillo Edicion Limitada 2015?
Yes, outstanding
Thanks. Looking to pick some up.
Same here, watching them on the bid
Hadn't even thought to look there. I've stayed away for a loooooong time.

Don't know how realistic winning a bid for $19 would be though. Especially since $70 is the regular price for a 5er on CI. I've seen it for $50/shipped elsewhere. I'll keep looking.
Can you get a box of 10 for under $100 with VIP at Atlantic?
Atlantic VIP box price is $102
Thanks. Good to know. Therefore, unless you can get a steal of a deal at Cigarbid, $10 each shipped, is the best you're gonna do.
Title: Re: 2/20/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 20, 2016, 01:54:06 PM
@Scott: What were you smoking the other night - EP Carrillo Edicion Limitada 2015?
Yes, outstanding
Thanks. Looking to pick some up.
Same here, watching them on the bid
Hadn't even thought to look there. I've stayed away for a loooooong time.

Don't know how realistic winning a bid for $19 would be though. Especially since $70 is the regular price for a 5er on CI. I've seen it for $50/shipped elsewhere. I'll keep looking.
Can you get a box of 10 for under $100 with VIP at Atlantic?
Atlantic VIP box price is $102
Thanks. Good to know. Therefore, unless you can get a steal of a deal at Cigarbid, $10 each shipped, is the best you're gonna do.
If you ever want boxes from Atlantic, I can add some to it to get free shipping, just FYI.
Title: Re: 2/20/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 20, 2016, 02:07:53 PM
@Scott: What were you smoking the other night - EP Carrillo Edicion Limitada 2015?
Yes, outstanding
Thanks. Looking to pick some up.
Same here, watching them on the bid
Hadn't even thought to look there. I've stayed away for a loooooong time.

Don't know how realistic winning a bid for $19 would be though. Especially since $70 is the regular price for a 5er on CI. I've seen it for $50/shipped elsewhere. I'll keep looking.
Can you get a box of 10 for under $100 with VIP at Atlantic?
Atlantic VIP box price is $102
Thanks. Good to know. Therefore, unless you can get a steal of a deal at Cigarbid, $10 each shipped, is the best you're gonna do.
If you ever want boxes from Atlantic, I can add some to it to get free shipping, just FYI.
I was gonna make the same offer. I can get a box of 10 for $82.50. And if my total order is over $200, shipping is free. I'm seriously considering a box plus a bunch of other stuff so y'alls let me know if you want me to add something.
Title: Re: 2/20/2016
Post by: sfish on February 20, 2016, 02:54:15 PM
@Scott: What were you smoking the other night - EP Carrillo Edicion Limitada 2015?
Yes, outstanding
Thanks. Looking to pick some up.
Same here, watching them on the bid
Hadn't even thought to look there. I've stayed away for a loooooong time.

Don't know how realistic winning a bid for $19 would be though. Especially since $70 is the regular price for a 5er on CI. I've seen it for $50/shipped elsewhere. I'll keep looking.
Can you get a box of 10 for under $100 with VIP at Atlantic?
Atlantic VIP box price is $102
Thanks. Good to know. Therefore, unless you can get a steal of a deal at Cigarbid, $10 each shipped, is the best you're gonna do.
It's worth $10 all day IMO
Title: Re: 2/20/2016
Post by: sfish on February 20, 2016, 02:55:02 PM
[...]

Where can you get 10 for $82.50?
Title: Re: 2/20/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 20, 2016, 03:06:14 PM
[...]

http://www.egars.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=EPCLTD60542015

But shipping is not included. Like I said earlier, I may be buying +$200 so if you don't wanna spend the extra $8.95, let me know. I've bought from them before.
Title: Re: 2/20/2016
Post by: sfish on February 20, 2016, 04:02:51 PM
[...]

Great price even with the shipping
Title: Re: 2/20/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 20, 2016, 04:47:02 PM
Murcielago fired up here on the patio watching NASCAR.
Title: Re: 2/20/2016
Post by: sfish on February 20, 2016, 04:53:52 PM
Murcielago fired up here on the patio watching NASCAR.
Outside taking down Xmas lights with a EPC NW Reserva
Title: Re: 2/20/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 20, 2016, 04:54:33 PM
[...]

It turns out. Who'd a thunk it?
Title: Re: 2/20/2016
Post by: sfish on February 20, 2016, 05:05:55 PM
[...]

Everybodys tastes are different but I'd have no problem paying $10 for those cigars
Title: Re: 2/20/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 20, 2016, 05:10:39 PM
[...]

I respect your palate enough to pick up some blindly.
Title: Re: 2/20/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 20, 2016, 05:18:17 PM
[...]

But of course there is the hiatus issue. ::)
Title: Re: 2/20/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 20, 2016, 05:28:03 PM
[...]

There's ALWAYS that.
Title: Re: 2/20/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on February 20, 2016, 05:30:30 PM

http://www.egars.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=EPCLTD60542015 (http://www.egars.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=EPCLTD60542015)

But shipping is not included. Like I said earlier, I may be buying +$200 so if you don't wanna spend the extra $8.95, let me know. I've bought from them before.
Great price even with the shipping
It turns out. Who'd a thunk it?
Everybodys tastes are different but I'd have no problem paying $10 for those cigars
I respect your palate enough to pick up some blindly.
The blind leading the blind.  Groping in the dark.
Title: Re: 2/20/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 20, 2016, 05:32:21 PM
[...]

That sounds like a fun Saturday night. Good evening, Mike.
Title: Re: 2/20/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on February 20, 2016, 06:00:00 PM
[...]

Mazola party!  Woo Hoo!!!!
Title: Re: 2/20/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 20, 2016, 07:33:45 PM
[...]

Are you referring to corn oil?
Title: Re: 2/20/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 20, 2016, 07:38:30 PM
[...]

Holy shit, you WERE talking about the corn oil. I had to Google it and to my surprise, it's really a thing.

I would have expected that kind of post from BD. Sheesh.
Title: Re: 2/20/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 20, 2016, 08:23:25 PM
[...]

LMAO, I never gave any consideration to it being anything else.
Title: Re: 2/20/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 20, 2016, 08:31:57 PM
[...]

Crazy old bastard still has a couple of surprises in store for us.
Title: Re: 2/20/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 20, 2016, 08:44:59 PM
JEB Quits!  Good Riddence.
Title: Re: 2/20/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on February 20, 2016, 09:28:19 PM
[...]

Who you callin' a crazy bastard?  I wasn't born dull and boring.  I'm not as good as I once was but I'm as good once as I ever was.
Title: Re: 2/20/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 20, 2016, 09:32:03 PM
[...]

Uhhh. I was referring to Jeb Bush. Yeah, that's it.
Title: Re: 2/20/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on February 20, 2016, 10:04:00 PM
[...]

Yeah, that's the ticket!