CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on November 09, 2015, 12:01:15 AM

Title: 11/9/2015
Post by: CigarBanter on November 09, 2015, 12:01:15 AM
Happy Monday!  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 09, 2015, 01:50:43 AM
3 Montecristo Media Noche Edmundo
          5/27.50
 2 Padilla Serie 1968
         10/27.50
 1 Rocky Patel Catch 22
          5/17.50
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 09, 2015, 01:50:57 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 09, 2015, 01:51:37 AM
3 Montecristo Media Noche Edmundo
          5/27.50
 2 Padilla Serie 1968
         10/27.50
 1 Rocky Patel Catch 22
          5/17.50

Looks like another dud jam for us today, the first three sure are duds.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 09, 2015, 02:09:03 AM
Today is Monday, Nov. 9, the 313th day of 2015. There are 52 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 09, 2015, 02:10:11 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On Nov. 9, 1965, the great Northeast blackout began as a series of power failures lasting up to 13 1/2 hours left 30 million people in seven states and part of Canada without electricity.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 09, 2015, 02:10:47 AM
On this date:
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 09, 2015, 02:11:09 AM
In 1620, the passengers and crew of the Mayflower sighted Cape Cod.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 09, 2015, 02:11:32 AM
In 1872, fire destroyed nearly 800 buildings in Boston.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 09, 2015, 02:11:59 AM
In 1918, it was announced that Germany's Kaiser Wilhelm II would abdicate; he then fled to the Netherlands.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 09, 2015, 02:16:49 AM
In 1935, United Mine Workers president John L. Lewis and other labor leaders formed the Committee for Industrial Organization (later renamed the Congress of Industrial Organizations).
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 09, 2015, 02:17:53 AM
In 1938, Nazis looted and burned synagogues as well as Jewish-owned stores and houses in Germany and Austria in a pogrom that became known as "Kristallnacht."
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 09, 2015, 02:18:23 AM
In 1953, Welsh author-poet Dylan Thomas died in New York at age 39.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 09, 2015, 02:18:48 AM
In 1967, a Saturn V rocket carrying an unmanned Apollo spacecraft blasted off from Cape Kennedy on a successful test flight.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 09, 2015, 02:19:22 AM
In 1970, former French President Charles de Gaulle died at age 79.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 09, 2015, 02:19:53 AM
In 1976, the U.N. General Assembly approved resolutions condemning apartheid in South Africa, including one characterizing the white-ruled government as "illegitimate."
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 09, 2015, 02:20:27 AM
In 1988, former Attorney General John N. Mitchell, a major figure in the Watergate scandal, died in Washington at age 75.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 09, 2015, 02:20:52 AM
In 1989, communist East Germany threw open its borders, allowing citizens to travel freely to the West; joyous Germans danced atop the Berlin Wall.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 09, 2015, 02:21:26 AM
In 1999, with fireworks, concerts and a huge party at the landmark Brandenburg Gate, Germany celebrated the 10th anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 09, 2015, 02:21:58 AM
Ten years ago: Three suicide bombers carried out nearly simultaneous attacks on three U.S.-based hotels in Amman, Jordan, killing 60 victims, and wounding hundreds. Oil executives testified before Congress that their huge profits were justified, but got a skeptical reaction from lawmakers. Carolina's Erik Cole became the first player in NHL history to be awarded two penalty shots in one game. (Cole scored on the first, helping the Hurricanes defeat Buffalo 5-3.)
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 09, 2015, 02:22:26 AM
Five years ago: Continuing his Asia tour, President Barack Obama flew from India to Indonesia, his home for four years of his youth. Former President George W. Bush officially kicked off the release of his memoir, "Decision Points," with a book-signing in Dallas. A special prosecutor cleared the CIA's former top clandestine officer and others of any charges for destroying agency videotapes showing waterboarding of terror suspects, but continued an investigation into whether the harsh questioning went beyond legal boundaries. Seattle's Ichiro Suzuki won his 10th straight Gold Glove, tying the AL record for Gold Gloves by an outfielder shared by Ken Griffey Jr. and Al Kaline.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 09, 2015, 02:23:02 AM
One year ago: The citizens of Berlin released almost 7,000 balloons into the night sky, many carrying messages of hope to mark the 25th anniversary since the fall of the wall that had once divided their city.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 09, 2015, 02:23:31 AM
Today's Birthdays: Baseball Hall of Famer Whitey Herzog is 84. Baseball Hall of Famer Bob Gibson is 80. Actor Charlie Robinson is 70. Movie director Bille August is 67. Actor Robert David Hall is 67. Actor Lou Ferrigno is 64. Sen. Sherrod Brown, D-Ohio, is 63. Gospel singer Donnie McClurkin is 56. Rock musician Dee Plakas (L7) is 55. Actress Ion Overman is 46. Rapper Pepa (Salt-N-Pepa) is 46. Rapper Scarface (Geto Boys) is 45. Blues singer Susan Tedeschi (teh-DEHS'-kee) is 45. Actor Jason Antoon is 44. Actor Eric Dane is 43. Singer Nick Lachey (98 Degrees) is 42. Rhythm-and-blues singer Sisqo (Dru Hill) is 37. Country singer Corey Smith is 36. Actress Nikki Blonsky is 27. Actress-model Analeigh (AH'-nuh-lee) Tipton is 27.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 09, 2015, 02:24:06 AM
Thought for Today: "We must be free not because we claim freedom, but because we practice it." — William Faulkner, American author (1897-1962).
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 09, 2015, 02:25:07 AM
My Birthday
-------------------------

Last week was my birthday and I didn't feel
very well waking up on that morning.

I went downstairs for breakfast
hoping my husband would be pleasant and say,
'Happy Birthday!',
and possibly have a small present for me.

As it turned out,
he barely said good morning,
let alone ' Happy Birthday.'

I thought....   Well, that's marriage for you,
but the kids.... they will remember.

My kids came bounding down stairs to breakfast
and didn't say a word..

So when I left for the office,
I felt pretty low and somewhat despondent.

As I walked into my office,
my handsome Boss Rick, said,
'Good Morning, lady,
and by the way
Happy Birthday! '

It felt a little better
that at least someone had remembered.

I worked until one o'clock ,
when Rick knocked on my door
and said, 'You know,
It's such a beautiful day outside,
and it is your Birthday,
what do you say we go out to lunch,
just you and me..'

I said, 'Thanks, Rick,
that's the greatest thing
I've heard all day. Let's go!'

We went to lunch.
But we didn't go where we normally would go.
He chose instead a quiet bistro
with a private table.
We had two martinis each
and I enjoyed the meal tremendously.

On the way back to the office,
Rick said, 'You know,
It's such a beautiful day...
We don't need to go straight back to the office,
Do We?'

I responded, 'I guess not.
What do you have in mind?'

He said, 'Let's drop by my place,
it's just around the corner.'

After arriving at his house,
Rick turned to me and said,
If you don't mind,
I'm going to step into the bedroom
for just a moment.
I'll be right back.'

'Ok.' I nervously replied.

He went into the bedroom and,
after a couple of minutes,
he came out
carrying a huge birthday cake ...
Followed by my husband
my kids, and dozens of my friends
and co-workers, all singing 'Happy Birthday'.

And I just sat there....

On the couch....

Naked.

Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 09, 2015, 02:29:25 AM
4 Oliva Master Blends III Robusto
         10/39.99
 3 Montecristo Media Noche Edmundo
          5/27.50
 2 Padilla Serie 1968
         10/27.50
 1 Rocky Patel Catch 22
          5/17.50
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 09, 2015, 02:30:16 AM
Time to hit the road for work, enjoy your day guys.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 09, 2015, 03:20:17 AM
5 My Father No. 4 Lancero
          5/32.50
 4 Oliva Master Blends III Robusto
         10/39.99
 3 Montecristo Media Noche Edmundo
          5/27.50
 2 Padilla Serie 1968
         10/27.50
 1 Rocky Patel Catch 22
          5/17.50
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 09, 2015, 03:51:47 AM
Morning, Chip.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 09, 2015, 04:04:16 AM
Morning, Chip.
Good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 09, 2015, 04:32:56 AM
5 My Father No. 4 Lancero
          5/32.50
 4 Oliva Master Blends III Robusto
         10/39.99
 3 Montecristo Media Noche Edmundo
          5/27.50
 2 Padilla Serie 1968
         10/27.50
 1 Rocky Patel Catch 22
          5/17.50

Over a hour so far and no nibbles yet on these My Father's, I hope Native wakes up soon.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 09, 2015, 04:44:37 AM
5 My Father No. 4 Lancero
          5/32.50
 4 Oliva Master Blends III Robusto
         10/39.99
 3 Montecristo Media Noche Edmundo
          5/27.50
 2 Padilla Serie 1968
         10/27.50
 1 Rocky Patel Catch 22
          5/17.50

Over a hour so far and no nibbles yet on these My Father's, I hope Native wakes up soon.
And then Dave will be by after to brag about Clemson's new ranking.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: bluecollar on November 09, 2015, 05:09:39 AM
Good morning Chip and Dave.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 09, 2015, 05:13:49 AM
Good morning Chip and Dave.
Morning, Rick. What's shakin'?
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 09, 2015, 05:16:45 AM
6 CAO Brazilia Gol
         10/38.99
 5 My Father No. 4 Lancero
          5/32.50
 4 Oliva Master Blends III Robusto
         10/39.99
 3 Montecristo Media Noche Edmundo
          5/27.50
 2 Padilla Serie 1968
         10/27.50
 1 Rocky Patel Catch 22
          5/17.50
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 09, 2015, 05:17:03 AM
Good morning Chip and Dave.
Good morning Rick.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2015, 05:20:19 AM
5 My Father No. 4 Lancero
          5/32.50
 4 Oliva Master Blends III Robusto
         10/39.99
 3 Montecristo Media Noche Edmundo
          5/27.50
 2 Padilla Serie 1968
         10/27.50
 1 Rocky Patel Catch 22
          5/17.50

Over a hour so far and no nibbles yet on these My Father's, I hope Native wakes up soon.
And then Dave will be by after to brag about Clemson's new ranking.
Who, me?
What new ranking....heck, that's a week old.  New ranking comes out tomorrow.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2015, 05:20:50 AM
Morning Chip, Dave and Rick.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2015, 05:23:06 AM
3 Montecristo Media Noche Edmundo
          5/27.50
 2 Padilla Serie 1968
         10/27.50
 1 Rocky Patel Catch 22
          5/17.50

Looks like another dud jam for us today, the first three sure are duds.
Well, it is a Monday Jam...
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: bluecollar on November 09, 2015, 05:24:58 AM
Morning Chip, Dave and Rick.
Hey Everyone. Monday's after a Bills win aren't too bad. Getting ready for work here.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 09, 2015, 05:28:31 AM
5 My Father No. 4 Lancero
          5/32.50
 4 Oliva Master Blends III Robusto
         10/39.99
 3 Montecristo Media Noche Edmundo
          5/27.50
 2 Padilla Serie 1968
         10/27.50
 1 Rocky Patel Catch 22
          5/17.50

Over a hour so far and no nibbles yet on these My Father's, I hope Native wakes up soon.
And then Dave will be by after to brag about Clemson's new ranking.
Who, me?
What new ranking....heck, that's a week old.  New ranking comes out tomorrow.
I was talking AP ranking. Not that it really means anything, but still.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2015, 05:35:35 AM
5 My Father No. 4 Lancero
          5/32.50
 4 Oliva Master Blends III Robusto
         10/39.99
 3 Montecristo Media Noche Edmundo
          5/27.50
 2 Padilla Serie 1968
         10/27.50
 1 Rocky Patel Catch 22
          5/17.50

Over a hour so far and no nibbles yet on these My Father's, I hope Native wakes up soon.
And then Dave will be by after to brag about Clemson's new ranking.
Who, me?
What new ranking....heck, that's a week old.  New ranking comes out tomorrow.
I was talking AP ranking. Not that it really means anything, but still.
I think those other poles are loosing their importance, and just look to align with the new committee ratings now rather than continuing to do their own thing.  Teams never used to "jump" others in those polls.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 09, 2015, 05:58:48 AM
5 My Father No. 4 Lancero
          5/32.50
 4 Oliva Master Blends III Robusto
         10/39.99
 3 Montecristo Media Noche Edmundo
          5/27.50
 2 Padilla Serie 1968
         10/27.50
 1 Rocky Patel Catch 22
          5/17.50

Over a hour so far and no nibbles yet on these My Father's, I hope Native wakes up soon.
And then Dave will be by after to brag about Clemson's new ranking.
Who, me?
What new ranking....heck, that's a week old.  New ranking comes out tomorrow.
I was talking AP ranking. Not that it really means anything, but still.
I think those other poles are loosing their importance, and just look to align with the new committee ratings now rather than continuing to do their own thing.  Teams never used to "jump" others in those polls.
You're right, with the playoff rankings now, the other polls don't mean a thing. Just tradition is keeping them around.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2015, 06:02:49 AM
5 My Father No. 4 Lancero
          5/32.50
[...]

And they still have the spotlight for September and October.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: bluecollar on November 09, 2015, 06:07:02 AM
see you Guy's from work have a great day!!!!!!!
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 09, 2015, 06:10:35 AM
Morning Chip, Dave and Rick.
Good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on November 09, 2015, 06:14:38 AM
good morning Chip, Dave(s), and Rick.
EPC 2nd robusto and coffee here.
I still love Mondays, but it's just another day.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2015, 06:20:47 AM
Morning Dean.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: bluecollar on November 09, 2015, 06:46:17 AM
good morning Chip, Dave(s), and Rick.
EPC 2nd robusto and coffee here.
I still love Mondays, but it's just another day.
I'm here at work. Have a great day. Our Pool pack is down. I'll be up on the roof. I'm glad I brought a smoke.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 09, 2015, 06:46:41 AM
Workaference time for me guy's, enjoy your day.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 09, 2015, 06:47:08 AM
good morning Chip, Dave(s), and Rick.
EPC 2nd robusto and coffee here.
I still love Mondays, but it's just another day.
Good morning Dean.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2015, 06:54:31 AM
7 Cabaiguan Guapos RX  Robusto Extra  (5.2 x 50)
           5/32.50
 6 CAO Brazilia Gol
         10/38.99
 5 My Father No. 4 Lancero
          5/32.50
 4 Oliva Master Blends III Robusto
         10/39.99
 3 Montecristo Media Noche Edmundo
          5/27.50
 2 Padilla Serie 1968
         10/27.50
 1 Rocky Patel Catch 22
          5/17.50
Title: Re: 11/9/20
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2015, 06:58:24 AM
5 My Father No. 4 Lancero
          5/32.50
 4 Oliva Master Blends III Robusto
         10/39.99
 3 Montecristo Media Noche Edmundo
          5/27.50
 2 Padilla Serie 1968
         10/27.50
 1 Rocky Patel Catch 22
          5/17.50

Over a hour so far and no nibbles yet on these My Father's, I hope Native wakes up soon.
Ya snooze ya lose and this morning I lost :(
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2015, 07:02:16 AM
Morning LSU, Golf, Blue, Dean, Number 1 Dave & Blue.

Where you at this morning Number 1 Dave?
Title: Re: 11/9/20
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2015, 07:02:37 AM
5 My Father No. 4 Lancero
          5/32.50
 4 Oliva Master Blends III Robusto
         10/39.99
 3 Montecristo Media Noche Edmundo
          5/27.50
 2 Padilla Serie 1968
         10/27.50
 1 Rocky Patel Catch 22
          5/17.50

Over a hour so far and no nibbles yet on these My Father's, I hope Native wakes up soon.
Ya snooze ya lose and this morning I lost :(
Chip kept them up for you a long time too!
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2015, 07:04:06 AM
Morning LSU, Golf, Blue, Dean, Number 1 Dave & Blue.

Where you at this morning Number 1 Dave?
Arrived in Tullamore Ireland this morning through Thursday.  Flew into Dublin.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2015, 07:07:49 AM
Tropical Depression (TD12) brewing in the Bahamas could be a Tropical Storm later today.  Should stay well offshore of the U.S East Coast.

Been raining here since Saturday night but not related to the tropical system.  Cold here too!
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2015, 07:10:01 AM
Morning LSU, Golf, Blue, Dean, Number 1 Dave & Blue.

Where you at this morning Number 1 Dave?
Arrived in Tullamore Ireland this morning through Thursday.  Flew into Dublin.
Sheesh!  You did do some Travellin!    Better do some Tullamore Dew too. :)
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2015, 07:11:00 AM
Morning LSU, Golf, Blue, Dean, Number 1 Dave & Blue.

Where you at this morning Number 1 Dave?
Arrived in Tullamore Ireland this morning through Thursday.  Flew into Dublin.
If you want to find Tullamore, draw a line away from anyplace you would want to visit in Ireland, and the intersect in Tullamore.  Sheep, cows and a couple of graveyards.  A few good pubs however, so I'm good.
Title: Re: 11/9/20
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2015, 07:11:34 AM
5 My Father No. 4 Lancero
          5/32.50
 4 Oliva Master Blends III Robusto
         10/39.99
 3 Montecristo Media Noche Edmundo
          5/27.50
 2 Padilla Serie 1968
         10/27.50
 1 Rocky Patel Catch 22
          5/17.50

Over a hour so far and no nibbles yet on these My Father's, I hope Native wakes up soon.
Ya snooze ya lose and this morning I lost :(
Chip kept them up for you a long time too!
Hell,he even tried to wake me up but I was doing some serious snoozing.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2015, 07:12:38 AM
Morning LSU, Golf, Blue, Dean, Number 1 Dave & Blue.

Where you at this morning Number 1 Dave?
Arrived in Tullamore Ireland this morning through Thursday.  Flew into Dublin.
Sheesh!  You did do some Travellin!    Better do some Tullamore Dew too. :)
Irish Whiskey is not my favorite, and Tullamore Dew is not near the top of that category.   Not even made here anymore, moved to Dublin.  There is a cute little museum with samples however.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 09, 2015, 07:13:52 AM
Morning LSU, Golf, Blue, Dean, Number 1 Dave & Blue.

Where you at this morning Number 1 Dave?
Arrived in Tullamore Ireland this morning through Thursday.  Flew into Dublin.
Some serious frequent flier points there, laddie.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2015, 07:15:27 AM
Morning LSU, Golf, Blue, Dean, Number 1 Dave & Blue.

Where you at this morning Number 1 Dave?
Arrived in Tullamore Ireland this morning through Thursday.  Flew into Dublin.
Some serious frequent flier points there, laddie.
Yea, over 100K for the year again.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2015, 07:15:28 AM
Morning LSU, Golf, Blue, Dean, Number 1 Dave & Blue.

Where you at this morning Number 1 Dave?
Arrived in Tullamore Ireland this morning through Thursday.  Flew into Dublin.
Sheesh!  You did do some Travellin!    Better do some Tullamore Dew too. :)
Irish Whiskey is not my favorite, and Tullamore Dew is not near the top of that category.   Not even made here anymore, moved to Dublin.  There is a cute little museum with samples however.
Not a big Irish Whiskey fan myself
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2015, 07:16:24 AM
Morning LSU, Golf, Blue, Dean, Number 1 Dave & Blue.

Where you at this morning Number 1 Dave?
Arrived in Tullamore Ireland this morning through Thursday.  Flew into Dublin.
Some serious frequent flier points there, laddie.
Yea, over 100K for the year again.
And all,of them right on schedule! ::)
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2015, 07:17:01 AM
Temperatures in the 50's/low 60's with rain and winds all week.
Luckily there is a little heated, covered porch off of the one bar downstairs at the hotel that I can smoke in.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2015, 07:18:56 AM
Morning LSU, Golf, Blue, Dean, Number 1 Dave & Blue.

Where you at this morning Number 1 Dave?
Arrived in Tullamore Ireland this morning through Thursday.  Flew into Dublin.
Some serious frequent flier points there, laddie.
Yea, over 100K for the year again.
And all,of them right on schedule! ::)
Actually, most.
Got in an hour early to Dublin this morning as the the upper level winds were really blowing our skirts....unfortunately gate wasn't ready so had to sit for a half hour after landing.  Still early!
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: sfish on November 09, 2015, 07:21:39 AM
Good morning boys! Limped into work this morning, caught a cold on the plane home (I'm assuming) so a rough Monday morning back from vacation
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2015, 07:23:25 AM
Temperatures in the 50's/low 60's with rain and winds all week.
Luckily there is a little heated, covered porch off of the one bar downstairs at the hotel that I can smoke in.
Low 50's and rain here since Satutday night but upper 60's and rain all day today.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2015, 07:24:24 AM
Good morning boys! Limped into work this morning, caught a cold on the plane home (I'm assuming) so a rough Monday morning back from vacation
Fuk'n Airlines!!!   Morning Fish, welcome home.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on November 09, 2015, 07:24:42 AM
Tropical Depression (TD12) brewing in the Bahamas could be a Tropical Storm later today.  Should stay well offshore of the U.S East Coast.

Been raining here since Saturday night but not related to the tropical system.  Cold here too!
73° and light rain here. suppose to get into the 80's still.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 09, 2015, 07:27:48 AM
Good morning boys! Limped into work this morning, caught a cold on the plane home (I'm assuming) so a rough Monday morning back from vacation
But were you on time? Welcome back.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: sfish on November 09, 2015, 07:33:08 AM
Good morning boys! Limped into work this morning, caught a cold on the plane home (I'm assuming) so a rough Monday morning back from vacation
But were you on time? Welcome back.
Yes, flights were actually great, on time and very smooth
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2015, 07:34:45 AM
Good morning boys! Limped into work this morning, caught a cold on the plane home (I'm assuming) so a rough Monday morning back from vacation
But were you on time? Welcome back.
Yes, flights were actually great, on time and very smooth
Nice!!!!!!
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2015, 07:40:45 AM
Good morning boys! Limped into work this morning, caught a cold on the plane home (I'm assuming) so a rough Monday morning back from vacation
Back and in full whining form!
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2015, 07:41:32 AM
Good morning boys! Limped into work this morning, caught a cold on the plane home (I'm assuming) so a rough Monday morning back from vacation
But were you on time? Welcome back.
Yes, flights were actually great, on time and very smooth
But going in the wrong direction.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2015, 07:41:52 AM
If all goes well I will be retired and building a house on an Island a few miles offshore in the southern Atlantic within about12 months from now.  Hope to be close to a land buy there when we come back here for Christmas!
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 09, 2015, 07:47:31 AM
Good morning boys! Limped into work this morning, caught a cold on the plane home (I'm assuming) so a rough Monday morning back from vacation
But were you on time? Welcome back.
Yes, flights were actually great, on time and very smooth
Looks quite nice there.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: sfish on November 09, 2015, 07:57:02 AM
Good morning boys! Limped into work this morning, caught a cold on the plane home (I'm assuming) so a rough Monday morning back from vacation
Back and in full whining form!
Get used to it!
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: sfish on November 09, 2015, 07:57:58 AM
Good morning boys! Limped into work this morning, caught a cold on the plane home (I'm assuming) so a rough Monday morning back from vacation
But were you on time? Welcome back.
Yes, flights were actually great, on time and very smooth
Looks quite nice there.
It was beautiful there, people were great also. Locals were really nice, friendly people
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2015, 08:06:17 AM
8 EP Carrillo Inch  #62  (5.0 x 62)  TWSS!
          10/39.99
 7 Cabaiguan Guapos RX  Robusto Extra  (5.2 x 50)
           5/32.50
 6 CAO Brazilia Gol
         10/38.99
 5 My Father No. 4 Lancero
          5/32.50
 4 Oliva Master Blends III Robusto
         10/39.99
 3 Montecristo Media Noche Edmundo
          5/27.50
 2 Padilla Serie 1968
         10/27.50
 1 Rocky Patel Catch 22
          5/17.50
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2015, 08:08:00 AM
Good morning boys! Limped into work this morning, caught a cold on the plane home (I'm assuming) so a rough Monday morning back from vacation
But were you on time? Welcome back.
Yes, flights were actually great, on time and very smooth
Looks quite nice there.
It was beautiful there, people were great also. Locals were really nice, friendly people
Question is, what did they think of you?.... ::)
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 09, 2015, 08:08:24 AM
Good morning boys! Limped into work this morning, caught a cold on the plane home (I'm assuming) so a rough Monday morning back from vacation
But were you on time? Welcome back.
Yes, flights were actually great, on time and very smooth
Looks quite nice there.
It was beautiful there, people were great also. Locals were really nice, friendly people
So just like here at Uncle Tony's.  Cool.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 09, 2015, 08:09:14 AM
Good morning, men.  And welcome back, VacaOverFishy.   ;)
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 09, 2015, 08:15:23 AM
Good morning boys! Limped into work this morning, caught a cold on the plane home (I'm assuming) so a rough Monday morning back from vacation
But were you on time? Welcome back.
Yes, flights were actually great, on time and very smooth
Looks quite nice there.
It was beautiful there, people were great also. Locals were really nice, friendly people
Question is, what did they think of you?.... ::)
I think we all know the answer to that one.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2015, 08:17:14 AM
Morning Bean, weather looks nice there.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on November 09, 2015, 08:24:59 AM
Good morning cigar stems....
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2015, 08:26:13 AM
Good morning cigar stems....
Morning Dad
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 09, 2015, 08:27:16 AM
Morning Bean, weather looks nice there.
Yes, we're in for a nice couple of days.  Rain chances again on Wed, though.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: sfish on November 09, 2015, 08:28:41 AM
Good morning boys! Limped into work this morning, caught a cold on the plane home (I'm assuming) so a rough Monday morning back from vacation
But were you on time? Welcome back.
Yes, flights were actually great, on time and very smooth
Looks quite nice there.
It was beautiful there, people were great also. Locals were really nice, friendly people
Question is, what did they think of you?.... ::)
I think we all know the answer to that one.
Naturally, I was a local favorite...could've been because I tip well though
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 09, 2015, 08:32:57 AM
Good morning boys! Limped into work this morning, caught a cold on the plane home (I'm assuming) so a rough Monday morning back from vacation
But were you on time? Welcome back.
Yes, flights were actually great, on time and very smooth
Looks quite nice there.
It was beautiful there, people were great also. Locals were really nice, friendly people
Question is, what did they think of you?.... ::)
I think we all know the answer to that one.
Naturally, I was a local favorite...could've been because I tip well though
Naturally.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 09, 2015, 08:33:08 AM
Good mornin fellas!
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 09, 2015, 08:34:28 AM
Hopefully the NY/NJ BotL are away from Penn Station this morning:
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/10/nyregion/three-shot-near-pennsylvania-station-in-manhattan.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur&_r=0 (http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/10/nyregion/three-shot-near-pennsylvania-station-in-manhattan.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur&_r=0)
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on November 09, 2015, 08:34:32 AM
Good morning boys! Limped into work this morning, caught a cold on the plane home (I'm assuming) so a rough Monday morning back from vacation
Monday morning aches and pains...
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on November 09, 2015, 08:36:01 AM
Good mornin fellas!
Good morning Shaun.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on November 09, 2015, 08:37:29 AM
Morning LSU, Golf, Blue, Dean, Number 1 Dave & Blue.

Where you at this morning Number 1 Dave?
Arrived in Tullamore Ireland this morning through Thursday.  Flew into Dublin.
Some serious frequent flier points there, laddie.
Yea, over 100K for the year again.
And all,of them right on schedule! ::)
Actually, most.
Got in an hour early to Dublin this morning as the the upper level winds were really blowing our skirts....unfortunately gate wasn't ready so had to sit for a half hour after landing.  Still early!
Was that with or without panties....?
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2015, 08:45:45 AM
Good morning boys! Limped into work this morning, caught a cold on the plane home (I'm assuming) so a rough Monday morning back from vacation
But were you on time? Welcome back.
Yes, flights were actually great, on time and very smooth
Looks quite nice there.
It was beautiful there, people were great also. Locals were really nice, friendly people
Question is, what did they think of you?.... ::)
I think we all know the answer to that one.
Naturally, I was a local favorite...could've been because I tip well though
::)
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2015, 08:46:44 AM
Good mornin fellas!
Morning CG
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 09, 2015, 08:49:11 AM
Hopefully the NY/NJ BotL are away from Penn Station this morning:
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/10/nyregion/three-shot-near-pennsylvania-station-in-manhattan.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur&_r=0 (http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/10/nyregion/three-shot-near-pennsylvania-station-in-manhattan.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur&_r=0)
Luckily, this sounds earlier than anyone here rolls into work. Morning, Shaun.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 09, 2015, 08:50:55 AM
Good mornin fellas!
Good morning Shaun.
Good mornin Dad!
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 09, 2015, 08:51:12 AM
Good mornin fellas!
Morning CG
How's it goin Tex?
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 09, 2015, 08:51:45 AM
Hopefully the NY/NJ BotL are away from Penn Station this morning:
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/10/nyregion/three-shot-near-pennsylvania-station-in-manhattan.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur&_r=0 (http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/10/nyregion/three-shot-near-pennsylvania-station-in-manhattan.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur&_r=0)
Luckily, this sounds earlier than anyone here rolls into work. Morning, Shaun.
Good mornin LTGBDG(but doesn't golf)
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 09, 2015, 08:52:12 AM
Hopefully the NY/NJ BotL are away from Penn Station this morning:
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/10/nyregion/three-shot-near-pennsylvania-station-in-manhattan.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur&_r=0 (http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/10/nyregion/three-shot-near-pennsylvania-station-in-manhattan.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur&_r=0)
Luckily, this sounds earlier than anyone here rolls into work. Morning, Shaun.
Good mornin LTGBDG(but doesn't golf)
LALTS, nailed it.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2015, 08:52:39 AM
Good mornin fellas!
Morning CG
How's it goin Tex?
Enjoying some family time away from my hell hole office so going quite well.  Weather could sure be better though.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 09, 2015, 08:53:55 AM
Good mornin fellas!
Morning CG
How's it goin Tex?
Enjoying some family time away from my hell hole office so going quite well.  Weather could sure be better though.
TxDave, aren't you flying back to Austin this week?  http://www.bizjournals.com/austin/news/2015/11/06/cancellations-continue-to-disrupt-air-travel-abia.html (http://www.bizjournals.com/austin/news/2015/11/06/cancellations-continue-to-disrupt-air-travel-abia.html)
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2015, 08:53:56 AM
9 La Antiguedad by My Father  Robusto  (5.2 x 52)
           5/27.50
 8 EP Carrillo Inch  #62  (5.0 x 62)  TWSS!
          10/39.99
 7 Cabaiguan Guapos RX  Robusto Extra  (5.2 x 50)
           5/32.50
 6 CAO Brazilia Gol
         10/38.99
 5 My Father No. 4 Lancero
          5/32.50
 4 Oliva Master Blends III Robusto
         10/39.99
 3 Montecristo Media Noche Edmundo
          5/27.50
 2 Padilla Serie 1968
         10/27.50
 1 Rocky Patel Catch 22
          5/17.50
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2015, 08:55:56 AM
Morning LSU, Golf, Blue, Dean, Number 1 Dave & Blue.

Where you at this morning Number 1 Dave?
Arrived in Tullamore Ireland this morning through Thursday.  Flew into Dublin.
Some serious frequent flier points there, laddie.
Yea, over 100K for the year again.
And all,of them right on schedule! ::)
Actually, most.
Got in an hour early to Dublin this morning as the the upper level winds were really blowing our skirts....unfortunately gate wasn't ready so had to sit for a half hour after landing.  Still early!
Was that with or without panties....?
Goes without saying....morning BD.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: sfish on November 09, 2015, 08:56:14 AM
Good mornin fellas!
Morning Shaun
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 09, 2015, 08:57:02 AM
Good mornin fellas!
Morning CG
How's it goin Tex?
Enjoying some family time away from my hell hole office so going quite well.  Weather could sure be better though.
Always nice to get the family together versus working - hopefully the weather turns around!
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 09, 2015, 08:57:47 AM
Good mornin fellas!
Morning Shaun
Good mornin Scott!
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2015, 08:58:04 AM
Good mornin fellas!
Morning CG
How's it goin Tex?
Enjoying some family time away from my hell hole office so going quite well.  Weather could sure be better though.
TxDave, aren't you flying back to Austin this week?  http://www.bizjournals.com/austin/news/2015/11/06/cancellations-continue-to-disrupt-air-travel-abia.html (http://www.bizjournals.com/austin/news/2015/11/06/cancellations-continue-to-disrupt-air-travel-abia.html)
Tomorrow and interestingly they reopened the control tower and the other runway last Wednesday morning  but still using the excuse.  The real deal is that if airlines can use the FAA or Airport as an excuse then the delays do not count against their on-time performance.

But I am flying Southwest and we all know they are always on-time, except that one time when I left Austin Friday. ::).
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2015, 08:58:06 AM
Good mornin fellas!
Morning CG
How's it goin Tex?
Enjoying some family time away from my hell hole office so going quite well.  Weather could sure be better though.
TxDave, aren't you flying back to Austin this week?  http://www.bizjournals.com/austin/news/2015/11/06/cancellations-continue-to-disrupt-air-travel-abia.html (http://www.bizjournals.com/austin/news/2015/11/06/cancellations-continue-to-disrupt-air-travel-abia.html)
Don't think he minds being stranded where he is.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2015, 09:00:18 AM
10 Gurkha Class Regent   Torpedo  (6.2 x 52)
          10/29.50
 9 La Antiguedad by My Father  Robusto  (5.2 x 52)
           5/27.50
 8 EP Carrillo Inch  #62  (5.0 x 62)  TWSS!
          10/39.99
 7 Cabaiguan Guapos RX  Robusto Extra  (5.2 x 50)
           5/32.50
 6 CAO Brazilia Gol
         10/38.99
 5 My Father No. 4 Lancero
          5/32.50
 4 Oliva Master Blends III Robusto
         10/39.99
 3 Montecristo Media Noche Edmundo
          5/27.50
 2 Padilla Serie 1968
         10/27.50
 1 Rocky Patel Catch 22
          5/17.50
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2015, 09:00:41 AM
Good mornin fellas!
Morning CG
How's it goin Tex?
Enjoying some family time away from my hell hole office so going quite well.  Weather could sure be better though.
TxDave, aren't you flying back to Austin this week?  http://www.bizjournals.com/austin/news/2015/11/06/cancellations-continue-to-disrupt-air-travel-abia.html (http://www.bizjournals.com/austin/news/2015/11/06/cancellations-continue-to-disrupt-air-travel-abia.html)
Don't think he minds being stranded where he is.
Stranded is fine late is not!
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2015, 09:01:13 AM
Morning YellowStar!
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 09, 2015, 09:01:39 AM
Good mornin fellas!
Morning CG
How's it goin Tex?
Enjoying some family time away from my hell hole office so going quite well.  Weather could sure be better though.
TxDave, aren't you flying back to Austin this week?  http://www.bizjournals.com/austin/news/2015/11/06/cancellations-continue-to-disrupt-air-travel-abia.html (http://www.bizjournals.com/austin/news/2015/11/06/cancellations-continue-to-disrupt-air-travel-abia.html)
Don't think he minds being stranded where he is.
We are talking about TxDave, so chances are better he'll be stranded somewhere between there and here.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 09, 2015, 09:05:18 AM
Morning YellowStar!
Good mornin Dave!
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2015, 09:07:10 AM
Good mornin fellas!
Morning CG
How's it goin Tex?
Enjoying some family time away from my hell hole office so going quite well.  Weather could sure be better though.
TxDave, aren't you flying back to Austin this week?  http://www.bizjournals.com/austin/news/2015/11/06/cancellations-continue-to-disrupt-air-travel-abia.html (http://www.bizjournals.com/austin/news/2015/11/06/cancellations-continue-to-disrupt-air-travel-abia.html)
Don't think he minds being stranded where he is.
We are talking about TxDave, so chances are better he'll be stranded somewhere between there and here.
That would be correct!
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2015, 09:23:33 AM
11 Arturo Fuente Chateau  (4.5 x 50)
            5/22.50
10 Gurkha Class Regent   Torpedo  (6.2 x 52)
          10/29.50
 9 La Antiguedad by My Father  Robusto  (5.2 x 52)
           5/27.50
 8 EP Carrillo Inch  #62  (5.0 x 62)  TWSS!
          10/39.99
 7 Cabaiguan Guapos RX  Robusto Extra  (5.2 x 50)
           5/32.50
 6 CAO Brazilia Gol
         10/38.99
 5 My Father No. 4 Lancero
          5/32.50
 4 Oliva Master Blends III Robusto
         10/39.99
 3 Montecristo Media Noche Edmundo
          5/27.50
 2 Padilla Serie 1968
         10/27.50
 1 Rocky Patel Catch 22
          5/17.50
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2015, 09:43:43 AM
Market Opening Report

DOW.   -104 and falling
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 09, 2015, 09:47:31 AM
Market Opening Report

DOW.   -104 and falling
Thanks, Obama.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2015, 09:50:37 AM
12 Gran Habano 3 SLS  Torpedo  (6.1 x 56)
           10/25.00
[...]
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 09, 2015, 10:04:39 AM
Good morning, guys.  Already doing the reverse commute.  Electrical fire in my building.  Ironically, I plan to work from the patio with a cigar.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2015, 10:07:54 AM
Good morning, guys.  Already doing the reverse commute.  Electrical fire in my building.  Ironically, I plan to work from the patio with a cigar.
Morning Mayor Turn-Around
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 09, 2015, 10:10:21 AM
Good morning, guys.  Already doing the reverse commute.  Electrical fire in my building.  Ironically, I plan to work from the patio with a cigar.
Morning Mayor Turn-Around
You looking to piss off Fish already?
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 09, 2015, 10:10:39 AM
Good morning, guys.  Already doing the reverse commute.  Electrical fire in my building.  Ironically, I plan to work from the patio with a cigar.
Hope you didn't set fire to anything important. Morning, Tony.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: sfish on November 09, 2015, 10:11:43 AM
Good morning, guys.  Already doing the reverse commute.  Electrical fire in my building.  Ironically, I plan to work from the patio with a cigar.
Sounds lovely, morning Tony
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 09, 2015, 10:12:09 AM
Good morning, guys.  Already doing the reverse commute.  Electrical fire in my building.  Ironically, I plan to work from the patio with a cigar.
Nice!  You sure you didn't cause that fire, Milton style?
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: razgueado on November 09, 2015, 10:12:09 AM
Morning, muchachos. Doesn't look like much of a jam.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 09, 2015, 10:14:38 AM
Good morning, guys.  Already doing the reverse commute.  Electrical fire in my building.  Ironically, I plan to work from the patio with a cigar.
Hope you didn't set fire to anything important. Morning, Tony.
Fire started way before I got in.  Transformer blew in the basement.  I climbed up (because elevators aren't working) and I attended my first meeting.  Probably psychosomatic but my eyes started getting watery and I began coughing.  On the other side of my floor, the smoke was visible.  I decided to head back homeward and not be a hero.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 09, 2015, 10:15:07 AM
Good morning, guys.  Already doing the reverse commute.  Electrical fire in my building.  Ironically, I plan to work from the patio with a cigar.
Sounds lovely, morning Tony
Welcome back, Scott.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on November 09, 2015, 10:21:25 AM
The breakfast dishes are done, and now it's time to run out for awhile.  Later all.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 09, 2015, 10:22:12 AM
Good morning, guys.  Already doing the reverse commute.  Electrical fire in my building.  Ironically, I plan to work from the patio with a cigar.
Light em up Tony!
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 09, 2015, 10:22:27 AM
Morning, muchachos. Doesn't look like much of a jam.
#typicalJam - mornin Raz
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: razgueado on November 09, 2015, 10:25:29 AM
Morning, muchachos. Doesn't look like much of a jam.
#typicalJam - mornin Raz
Morning, Shaun.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2015, 10:37:19 AM
13 Romeo y Julieta Vintage   Toro  (6.2 x 54)
           10/39.99
[...]
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2015, 10:38:11 AM
Good morning, guys.  Already doing the reverse commute.  Electrical fire in my building.  Ironically, I plan to work from the patio with a cigar.
Outstanding days planning Mr. Mayor.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2015, 10:39:24 AM
Good morning, guys.  Already doing the reverse commute.  Electrical fire in my building.  Ironically, I plan to work from the patio with a cigar.
Morning Mayor Turn-Around
You looking to piss off Fish already?
Can't happen, he's still on vacation high.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 09, 2015, 10:39:36 AM

Morning, muchachos. Doesn't look like much of a jam.
#typicalJam - mornin Raz

Deals #5,7,9 and 11 don't seem so bad.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 09, 2015, 10:42:31 AM
Good morning, guys.  Already doing the reverse commute.  Electrical fire in my building.  Ironically, I plan to work from the patio with a cigar.
Outstanding days planning Mr. Mayor.
Except that I'm feeling a little queasy.  Maybe after lunch?
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 09, 2015, 10:43:10 AM
Good morning, guys.  Already doing the reverse commute.  Electrical fire in my building.  Ironically, I plan to work from the patio with a cigar.
Nice!  You sure you didn't cause that fire, Milton style?
Like Tony has ever not gotten a piece of cake.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2015, 10:44:50 AM
Time to get ready for lunch.  Later folks.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2015, 10:47:16 AM
Time to get ready for lunch.  Later folks.
Now you've got Tony's attention.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 09, 2015, 11:01:25 AM
Time to get ready for lunch.  Later folks.
FOOD!
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2015, 11:04:19 AM
Well, I'm about to wrap up here, long day and I definitely need a Guinness and Cigar before and after dinner tonight.  Get to keep Chip company on the early shift tomorrow.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 09, 2015, 11:05:04 AM
Time to get ready for lunch.  Later folks.
Now you've got Tony's attention.
Feed me Seymore!
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2015, 11:05:05 AM
Morning CB.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2015, 11:07:50 AM
Walmart is sponsoring this whole Greenlight a Vet. promotion.  Sounds great....you would think as part of this promotion that they would actually stock green lights, have an endcap or something with them stacked....but NO, not a green bulb in the two stores I went to.  None at Home Depot or Lowe's either.  Idiots!
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 09, 2015, 11:13:20 AM
Walmart is sponsoring this whole Greenlight a Vet. promotion.  Sounds great....you would think as part of this promotion that they would actually stock green lights, have an endcap or something with them stacked....but NO, not a green bulb in the two stores I went to.  None at Home Depot or Lowe's either.  Idiots!
There ya go Dave, trying to make sense of corporate 'Merica.  Or that corporate 'Merica makes sense or even should make sense.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 09, 2015, 11:16:10 AM
Walmart is sponsoring this whole Greenlight a Vet. promotion.  Sounds great....you would think as part of this promotion that they would actually stock green lights, have an endcap or something with them stacked....but NO, not a green bulb in the two stores I went to.  None at Home Depot or Lowe's either.  Idiots!
Same idiots down here, cashiers had no idea what I was talking about when I asked about green bulbs.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 09, 2015, 11:21:10 AM
Walmart is sponsoring this whole Greenlight a Vet. promotion.  Sounds great....you would think as part of this promotion that they would actually stock green lights, have an endcap or something with them stacked....but NO, not a green bulb in the two stores I went to.  None at Home Depot or Lowe's either.  Idiots!
Same idiots down here, cashiers had no idea what I was talking about when I asked about green bulbs.
Green bulbs?  For what use?  Advanced St Patty's day planning?
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2015, 11:22:08 AM
Walmart is sponsoring this whole Greenlight a Vet. promotion.  Sounds great....you would think as part of this promotion that they would actually stock green lights, have an endcap or something with them stacked....but NO, not a green bulb in the two stores I went to.  None at Home Depot or Lowe's either.  Idiots!
Same idiots down here, cashiers had no idea what I was talking about when I asked about green bulbs.
Ordered from Amazon.  (actually daughter did, as she has Prime)
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 09, 2015, 11:25:58 AM
Walmart is sponsoring this whole Greenlight a Vet. promotion.  Sounds great....you would think as part of this promotion that they would actually stock green lights, have an endcap or something with them stacked....but NO, not a green bulb in the two stores I went to.  None at Home Depot or Lowe's either.  Idiots!
Same idiots down here, cashiers had no idea what I was talking about when I asked about green bulbs.
Green bulbs?  For what use?  Advanced St Patty's day planning?
http://www.greenlightavet.com/
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2015, 11:28:23 AM
Walmart is sponsoring this whole Greenlight a Vet. promotion.  Sounds great....you would think as part of this promotion that they would actually stock green lights, have an endcap or something with them stacked....but NO, not a green bulb in the two stores I went to.  None at Home Depot or Lowe's either.  Idiots!
Same idiots down here, cashiers had no idea what I was talking about when I asked about green bulbs.
Green bulbs?  For what use?  Advanced St Patty's day planning?
Sounds like a Notre Dame promotion to me
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2015, 11:29:07 AM
Anybody care to guess why I am still sitting here waiting? :o
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: sfish on November 09, 2015, 11:32:21 AM
Anybody care to guess why I am still sitting here waiting? :o

No
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on November 09, 2015, 11:45:52 AM
Hopefully the NY/NJ BotL are away from Penn Station this morning:
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/10/nyregion/three-shot-near-pennsylvania-station-in-manhattan.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur&_r=0 (http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/10/nyregion/three-shot-near-pennsylvania-station-in-manhattan.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur&_r=0)
I have shopped in the staples in the beginning of ths film, it is just 2 blocks from where I come out, on 33 and 8th.  Tony comes out of Penn on the 7th ave side.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on November 09, 2015, 11:49:58 AM
Walmart is sponsoring this whole Greenlight a Vet. promotion.  Sounds great....you would think as part of this promotion that they would actually stock green lights, have an endcap or something with them stacked....but NO, not a green bulb in the two stores I went to.  None at Home Depot or Lowe's either.  Idiots!
Yeah, but they get to show the nice commercials on the TV.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 09, 2015, 11:53:34 AM
Walmart is sponsoring this whole Greenlight a Vet. promotion.  Sounds great....you would think as part of this promotion that they would actually stock green lights, have an endcap or something with them stacked....but NO, not a green bulb in the two stores I went to.  None at Home Depot or Lowe's either.  Idiots!
Same idiots down here, cashiers had no idea what I was talking about when I asked about green bulbs.
Green bulbs?  For what use?  Advanced St Patty's day planning?
http://www.greenlightavet.com/
Thanks, had not heard about it.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 09, 2015, 11:56:18 AM
Walmart is sponsoring this whole Greenlight a Vet. promotion.  Sounds great....you would think as part of this promotion that they would actually stock green lights, have an endcap or something with them stacked....but NO, not a green bulb in the two stores I went to.  None at Home Depot or Lowe's either.  Idiots!
Yeah, but they get to show the nice commercials on the TV.
And I'm still a bit confused (what else is new).  How does buying a green light bulb help vets?
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 09, 2015, 11:57:23 AM
Walmart is sponsoring this whole Greenlight a Vet. promotion.  Sounds great....you would think as part of this promotion that they would actually stock green lights, have an endcap or something with them stacked....but NO, not a green bulb in the two stores I went to.  None at Home Depot or Lowe's either.  Idiots!
Yeah, but they get to show the nice commercials on the TV.
And I'm still a bit confused (what else is new).  How does buying a green light bulb help vets?
It doesn't. But it "raises awareness".
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 09, 2015, 12:02:43 PM
Anybody care to guess why I am still sitting here waiting? :o
Because you're having such a good time hanging around?
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2015, 12:07:06 PM
Anybody care to guess why I am still sitting here waiting? :o
Becuase you're having such a good time hanging around?
Exactly!
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 09, 2015, 12:12:32 PM
Walmart is sponsoring this whole Greenlight a Vet. promotion.  Sounds great....you would think as part of this promotion that they would actually stock green lights, have an endcap or something with them stacked....but NO, not a green bulb in the two stores I went to.  None at Home Depot or Lowe's either.  Idiots!
Yeah, but they get to show the nice commercials on the TV.
And I'm still a bit confused (what else is new).  How does buying a green light bulb help vets?
It doesn't. But it "raises awareness".
TWSS
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: razgueado on November 09, 2015, 12:12:34 PM
Walmart is sponsoring this whole Greenlight a Vet. promotion.  Sounds great....you would think as part of this promotion that they would actually stock green lights, have an endcap or something with them stacked....but NO, not a green bulb in the two stores I went to.  None at Home Depot or Lowe's either.  Idiots!
Yeah, but they get to show the nice commercials on the TV.
And I'm still a bit confused (what else is new).  How does buying a green light bulb help vets?
It doesn't. But it "raises awareness".
Awareness of what?
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2015, 12:14:32 PM
Mid-Day Report

DOW.   -221
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2015, 12:16:13 PM
Walmart is sponsoring this whole Greenlight a Vet. promotion.  Sounds great....you would think as part of this promotion that they would actually stock green lights, have an endcap or something with them stacked....but NO, not a green bulb in the two stores I went to.  None at Home Depot or Lowe's either.  Idiots!
Yeah, but they get to show the nice commercials on the TV.
And I'm still a bit confused (what else is new).  How does buying a green light bulb help vets?
It doesn't. But it "raises awareness".
Awareness of what?
Sounds like another climate change scam to me
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 09, 2015, 12:16:31 PM
Walmart is sponsoring this whole Greenlight a Vet. promotion.  Sounds great....you would think as part of this promotion that they would actually stock green lights, have an endcap or something with them stacked....but NO, not a green bulb in the two stores I went to.  None at Home Depot or Lowe's either.  Idiots!
Yeah, but they get to show the nice commercials on the TV.
And I'm still a bit confused (what else is new).  How does buying a green light bulb help vets?
It doesn't. But it "raises awareness".
Awareness of what?
Vets, I guess. In case you weren't aware of the existence of vets.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 09, 2015, 12:17:15 PM
Walmart is sponsoring this whole Greenlight a Vet. promotion.  Sounds great....you would think as part of this promotion that they would actually stock green lights, have an endcap or something with them stacked....but NO, not a green bulb in the two stores I went to.  None at Home Depot or Lowe's either.  Idiots!
Yeah, but they get to show the nice commercials on the TV.
And I'm still a bit confused (what else is new).  How does buying a green light bulb help vets?
It doesn't. But it "raises awareness".
Awareness of what?
Sounds like another climate change scam to me
Maybe it would make more sense if there were a vet holding a snow ball?
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: razgueado on November 09, 2015, 12:21:03 PM
Walmart is sponsoring this whole Greenlight a Vet. promotion.  Sounds great....you would think as part of this promotion that they would actually stock green lights, have an endcap or something with them stacked....but NO, not a green bulb in the two stores I went to.  None at Home Depot or Lowe's either.  Idiots!
Yeah, but they get to show the nice commercials on the TV.
And I'm still a bit confused (what else is new).  How does buying a green light bulb help vets?
It doesn't. But it "raises awareness".
Awareness of what?
Vets, I guess. In case you weren't aware of the existence of vets.
You mean, like, in the NFL?

Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 09, 2015, 12:23:04 PM
Walmart is sponsoring this whole Greenlight a Vet. promotion.  Sounds great....you would think as part of this promotion that they would actually stock green lights, have an endcap or something with them stacked....but NO, not a green bulb in the two stores I went to.  None at Home Depot or Lowe's either.  Idiots!
Yeah, but they get to show the nice commercials on the TV.
And I'm still a bit confused (what else is new).  How does buying a green light bulb help vets?
It doesn't. But it "raises awareness".
Awareness of what?
Vets, I guess. In case you weren't aware of the existence of vets.
You mean, like, in the NFL?

Lol, exactly!
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 09, 2015, 12:26:41 PM
Walmart is sponsoring this whole Greenlight a Vet. promotion.  Sounds great....you would think as part of this promotion that they would actually stock green lights, have an endcap or something with them stacked....but NO, not a green bulb in the two stores I went to.  None at Home Depot or Lowe's either.  Idiots!
Yeah, but they get to show the nice commercials on the TV.
And I'm still a bit confused (what else is new).  How does buying a green light bulb help vets?
It doesn't. But it "raises awareness".
Awareness of what?
Vets, I guess. In case you weren't aware of the existence of vets.
People were getting tired of the car magnets, needed something new to "show their support".
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 09, 2015, 12:39:27 PM
Padrons up, 0% savings!
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 09, 2015, 12:40:39 PM
Walmart is sponsoring this whole Greenlight a Vet. promotion.  Sounds great....you would think as part of this promotion that they would actually stock green lights, have an endcap or something with them stacked....but NO, not a green bulb in the two stores I went to.  None at Home Depot or Lowe's either.  Idiots!
Yeah, but they get to show the nice commercials on the TV.
And I'm still a bit confused (what else is new).  How does buying a green light bulb help vets?
It doesn't. But it "raises awareness".
Awareness of what?
Vets, I guess. In case you weren't aware of the existence of vets.
Vets, the people who tutored my cat?
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 09, 2015, 12:50:04 PM
Padrons up, 0% savings!
Didn't want you to waste your time to see what kinda a deal they were offering.  How thoughtful.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: sfish on November 09, 2015, 02:14:15 PM
Sheesh
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 09, 2015, 02:16:32 PM
Sheesh
We were hoping you coming back would ride us through the slow times.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: TRO on November 09, 2015, 02:16:36 PM
Walmart is sponsoring this whole Greenlight a Vet. promotion.  Sounds great....you would think as part of this promotion that they would actually stock green lights, have an endcap or something with them stacked....but NO, not a green bulb in the two stores I went to.  None at Home Depot or Lowe's either.  Idiots!
Yeah, but they get to show the nice commercials on the TV.
And I'm still a bit confused (what else is new).  How does buying a green light bulb help vets?
It doesn't. But it "raises awareness".
Awareness of what?
Vets, I guess. In case you weren't aware of the existence of vets.
Vets, the people who tutored my cat?
What was your cat studying?
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 09, 2015, 02:16:46 PM
Sheesh
Sheesh!
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 09, 2015, 02:17:26 PM
Walmart is sponsoring this whole Greenlight a Vet. promotion.  Sounds great....you would think as part of this promotion that they would actually stock green lights, have an endcap or something with them stacked....but NO, not a green bulb in the two stores I went to.  None at Home Depot or Lowe's either.  Idiots!
Yeah, but they get to show the nice commercials on the TV.
And I'm still a bit confused (what else is new).  How does buying a green light bulb help vets?
It doesn't. But it "raises awareness".
Awareness of what?
Vets, I guess. In case you weren't aware of the existence of vets.
Vets, the people who tutored my cat?
What was your cat studying?
His left nut but those days are gone.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: TRO on November 09, 2015, 02:19:09 PM
Walmart is sponsoring this whole Greenlight a Vet. promotion.  Sounds great....you would think as part of this promotion that they would actually stock green lights, have an endcap or something with them stacked....but NO, not a green bulb in the two stores I went to.  None at Home Depot or Lowe's either.  Idiots!
Yeah, but they get to show the nice commercials on the TV.
And I'm still a bit confused (what else is new).  How does buying a green light bulb help vets?
It doesn't. But it "raises awareness".
Awareness of what?
Vets, I guess. In case you weren't aware of the existence of vets.
Vets, the people who tutored my cat?
What was your cat studying?
His left nut but those days are gone.
Along with his nuts.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 09, 2015, 02:23:07 PM
Walmart is sponsoring this whole Greenlight a Vet. promotion.  Sounds great....you would think as part of this promotion that they would actually stock green lights, have an endcap or something with them stacked....but NO, not a green bulb in the two stores I went to.  None at Home Depot or Lowe's either.  Idiots!
Yeah, but they get to show the nice commercials on the TV.
And I'm still a bit confused (what else is new).  How does buying a green light bulb help vets?
It doesn't. But it "raises awareness".
Awareness of what?
Vets, I guess. In case you weren't aware of the existence of vets.
Vets, the people who tutored my cat?
What was your cat studying?
His left nut but those days are gone.
Along with his nuts.
Actually took the cat in to be spayed.  Vet comes back in the waiting room obviously embarrassed.  Seems our female cat was a male.  Had so much hair it covered up his junk so that even the vet couldn't tell HE was a SHE so HE got tutored instead.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 09, 2015, 02:23:58 PM
[...]
That'd be the last time I used that vet.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 09, 2015, 02:24:05 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 09, 2015, 02:26:24 PM
[...]
Would make a great Bad Dad story.  He can tell 'em better than I can.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 09, 2015, 02:36:03 PM
Hazzuh!
HUZZAH!
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 09, 2015, 02:42:12 PM
[...]
So you renamed it Caitlyn?
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 09, 2015, 02:57:19 PM
[...]
Catilyn the Cat!
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on November 09, 2015, 03:39:40 PM
Hazzuh!
have a great day Dave, Enjoy.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 09, 2015, 03:40:15 PM
Hazzuh!
have a great day Dave, Enjoy.
Enjoy your pillow!
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on November 09, 2015, 03:43:51 PM
I am about half unpacked at my new desk.
 cigars are resting in their giant yellow expedia herfador.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2015, 03:50:46 PM
[...]
TWSS or would it be TWHS? ???
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2015, 03:52:43 PM
Tooooo nasty out to smoke so time for a drink inside I guess.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2015, 03:54:23 PM
Had a pretty damn good Cuban Sandwich for lunch today.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on November 09, 2015, 03:56:58 PM
Had a pretty damn good Cuban Sandwich for lunch today.
Are you still in the Carolinas, or are you in Miami? ::)
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2015, 03:58:08 PM
Had a pretty damn good Cuban Sandwich for lunch today.
Are you still in the Carolinas, or are you in Miami? ::)
South Carolina

Also had some fried okra, fried green tomatoes and fried zucchini appetizers and some hot pimento cheese dip which was outstanding!
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2015, 04:01:27 PM
@ Short Stack,  ate at the Salt Water Cafe in Murrells Inlet with the Inlaws and it was a good place.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2015, 04:06:39 PM
Closing Bell

DOW     -180
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on November 09, 2015, 04:09:49 PM
Had a pretty damn good Cuban Sandwich for lunch today.
Are you still in the Carolinas, or are you in Miami? ::)
South Carolina

Also had some fried okra, fried green tomatoes and fried zucchini appetizers and some hot pimento cheese dip which was outstanding!
sounds good, reminds me that I skipped lunch, need to grab something on the way home.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2015, 04:29:21 PM
Must be the afternoon commute lull.

Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2015, 04:49:31 PM
Tropical Storm Kate
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 09, 2015, 04:52:46 PM
Closing Bell

DOW     -180
He's baaaacccckkk!  Da Carolina Redfish!
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2015, 05:22:12 PM
Closing Bell

DOW     -180
He's baaaacccckkk!  Da Carolina Redfish!
Just about a year and that I will be - I hope!
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 09, 2015, 05:26:14 PM
Closing Bell

DOW     -180
He's baaaacccckkk!  Da Carolina Redfish!
Just about a year and that I will be - I hope!
Need to makeup your mind just exactly what kinda Redfish you're going to be - LA, TX, NC OR SC.  Or you just swimming around in the Gulfstream?
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2015, 05:28:30 PM
Closing Bell

DOW     -180
He's baaaacccckkk!  Da Carolina Redfish!
Just about a year and that I will be - I hope!
Need to makeup your mind just exactly what kinda Redfish you're going to be - LA, TX, NC OR SC.
Well I think you can rule out NC and can say EX Tex and Ex LA even though LA will always be home.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 09, 2015, 07:30:34 PM

Lull!=Dull!=Sheesh!
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2015, 08:41:12 PM
SHEESH
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 09, 2015, 08:53:49 PM
SHEESH
Still on vacation in SC?
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2015, 08:58:37 PM
SHEESH
Still on vacation in SC?
Head home in the morning
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 09, 2015, 09:03:56 PM
SHEESH
Still on vacation in SC?
Head home in the morning
Pretty good drive.  Heading out tomorrow for beautiful Killeen to visit son Tim and family.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2015, 09:14:46 PM
SHEESH
Still on vacation in SC?
Head home in the morning
Pretty good drive.  Heading out tomorrow for beautiful Killeen to visit son Tim and family.
I am flying but you have a long drive!  Glad you are getting to go visit the family.  How long you staying?
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 09, 2015, 09:21:09 PM
SHEESH
Still on vacation in SC?
Head home in the morning
Pretty good drive.  Heading out tomorrow for beautiful Killeen to visit son Tim and family.
I am flying but you have a long drive!  Glad you are getting to go visit the family.  How long you staying?
About a week or so.  Tim has a long weekend what with Veterans Day and all.  Nothing happening in the family, so we can jusy visit.  Generally a two day drive.  Airline connections are almost impossible.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2015, 09:21:26 PM
Bout bedtime for me.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 09, 2015, 09:22:25 PM
SHEESH
Still on vacation in SC?
Head home in the morning
Pretty good drive.  Heading out tomorrow for beautiful Killeen to visit son Tim and family.
I am flying but you have a long drive!  Glad you are getting to go visit the family.  How long you staying?
About a week or so.  Tim has a long weekend what with Veterans Day and all.  Nothing happening in the family, so we can jusy visit.  Generally a two day drive.  Airline connections are almost impossible.
Sounds good.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 09, 2015, 09:22:53 PM
Bout bedtime for me.
Sleep tight.  Been dead here on the cigarbanter.  Don't know what Tony's lame ass excuse is.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 09, 2015, 09:41:20 PM
Did y'all know there was still a jam going on?
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 09, 2015, 09:49:58 PM
Evening walking dead.  Glad to hear CB will be visiting his centex family.  Safe travels, Mr. Breath.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 09, 2015, 09:50:58 PM
Did y'all know there was still a jam going on?
Indeed.  WTF is a Dunhill Signed Range?  Paging NJDave....
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: razgueado on November 09, 2015, 09:51:23 PM
Did y'all know there was still a jam going on?
Do we care?

This day sucked. I got through my annual review with mostly flying colors. But I'm exhausted.

I need a new career. I'm good at what I do, but I don't love it anymore.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 09, 2015, 09:54:30 PM
Did y'all know there was still a jam going on?
Do we care?

This day sucked. I got through my annual review with mostly flying colors. But I'm exhausted.

I need a new career. I'm good at what I do, but I don't love it anymore.
That there is what one could call a conundrum.  Evening, Raz.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: razgueado on November 09, 2015, 09:57:05 PM
Did y'all know there was still a jam going on?
Do we care?

This day sucked. I got through my annual review with mostly flying colors. But I'm exhausted.

I need a new career. I'm good at what I do, but I don't love it anymore.
That there is what one could call a conundrum.  Evening, Raz.
Howdy, Bean. Nice to hear from you, as always. I won't even speak foreign. ;-)
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 09, 2015, 10:04:05 PM
Did y'all know there was still a jam going on?
Do we care?

This day sucked. I got through my annual review with mostly flying colors. But I'm exhausted.

I need a new career. I'm good at what I do, but I don't love it anymore.
That there is what one could call a conundrum.  Evening, Raz.
Howdy, Bean. Nice to hear from you, as always. I won't even speak foreign. ;-)
Gracias for that  :)  Sorry to hear work is a downer.  Sounds like you're in that in-between stage, working for a start-up or planning for retirement.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 09, 2015, 10:06:31 PM
Evening walking dead.  Glad to hear CB will be visiting his centex family.  Safe travels, Mr. Breath.
Be nice to have a get together.  Just don't know where or when.  Evening Mark.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 09, 2015, 10:07:37 PM
Did y'all know there was still a jam going on?
Do we care?

This day sucked. I got through my annual review with mostly flying colors. But I'm exhausted.

I need a new career. I'm good at what I do, but I don't love it anymore.
That there is what one could call a conundrum.  Evening, Raz.
Howdy, Bean. Nice to hear from you, as always. I won't even speak foreign. ;-)
Greetings Raz.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: razgueado on November 09, 2015, 10:09:25 PM

Did y'all know there was still a jam going on?
Do we care?

This day sucked. I got through my annual review with mostly flying colors. But I'm exhausted.

I need a new career. I'm good at what I do, but I don't love it anymore.
That there is what one could call a conundrum.  Evening, Raz.
Howdy, Bean. Nice to hear from you, as always. I won't even speak foreign. ;-)
Gracias for that  :)  Sorry to hear work is a downer.  Sounds like you're in that in-between stage, working for a start-up or planning for retirement.

I work for the Commie State of Washington. But I have to walk a fascist line in a state that professes to be liberal. It's tiring. Criminals get better treatment here than I get as a "public servant."

Phuc em.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: razgueado on November 09, 2015, 10:11:01 PM
Did y'all know there was still a jam going on?
Do we care?

This day sucked. I got through my annual review with mostly flying colors. But I'm exhausted.

I need a new career. I'm good at what I do, but I don't love it anymore.
That there is what one could call a conundrum.  Evening, Raz.
Howdy, Bean. Nice to hear from you, as always. I won't even speak foreign. ;-)
Greetings Raz.
Hiya, Mikey.

Number Two Son says it's dinner time. I'll be back in a few. Think I'll smoke a Cuban tonight. I've earned it.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 09, 2015, 10:13:57 PM
Evening walking dead.  Glad to hear CB will be visiting his centex family.  Safe travels, Mr. Breath.
Be nice to have a get together.  Just don't know where or when.  Evening Mark.
Yes, we can talk about NJDave behind his back!  Seriously, enjoy your family.  If you find yourself with a couple empty hours to kill which could use a smoking partner, let me know.  Can be middle of the day if you want.  Weather supposed to be nice after Wed, and I'm always looking for an excuse to play hooky.  Some nice backroads up Killeen way.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 09, 2015, 10:15:09 PM

Did y'all know there was still a jam going on?
Do we care?

This day sucked. I got through my annual review with mostly flying colors. But I'm exhausted.

I need a new career. I'm good at what I do, but I don't love it anymore.
That there is what one could call a conundrum.  Evening, Raz.
Howdy, Bean. Nice to hear from you, as always. I won't even speak foreign. ;-)
Gracias for that  :)  Sorry to hear work is a downer.  Sounds like you're in that in-between stage, working for a start-up or planning for retirement.

I work for the Commie State of Washington. But I have to walk a fascist line in a state that professes to be liberal. It's tiring. Criminals get better treatment here than I get as a "public servant."

Phuc em.
Damn comminists!  damn autocorrect too!
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 09, 2015, 10:18:39 PM
Did y'all know there was still a jam going on?
Do we care?

This day sucked. I got through my annual review with mostly flying colors. But I'm exhausted.

I need a new career. I'm good at what I do, but I don't love it anymore.
That there is what one could call a conundrum.  Evening, Raz.
Howdy, Bean. Nice to hear from you, as always. I won't even speak foreign. ;-)
Gracias for that  :)  Sorry to hear work is a downer.  Sounds like you're in that in-between stage, working for a start-up or planning for retirement.
I work for the Commie State of Washington. But I have to walk a fascist line in a state that professes to be liberal. It's tiring. Criminals get better treatment here than I get as a "public servant."

Phuc em.
Well, I've always been a private enterprise kinda guy myself, so can't commiserate. Get some pointers from TxDave, he seems to have survived the "workin' for the state" aspect to this point.  On second thought.....
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 09, 2015, 10:24:55 PM
Did y'all know there was still a jam going on?
Indeed.  WTF is a Dunhill Signed Range?  Paging NJDave....
I just realized NJDave is asleep right now in Ireland.  IrishDave.  Perhaps we'll hear from him in the wee hours, after he straps on his kilt and whatever that furry purse thingy which covers his frank and beans is called.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 09, 2015, 10:40:59 PM
Did y'all know there was still a jam going on?
Indeed.  WTF is a Dunhill Signed Range?  Paging NJDave....
I just realized NJDave is asleep right now in Ireland.  IrishDave.  Perhaps we'll hear from him in the wee hours, after he straps on his kilt and whatever that furry purse thingy which covers his frank and beans is called.
Kilts and sporran are Scotish.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: razgueado on November 09, 2015, 10:45:11 PM
Did y'all know there was still a jam going on?
Indeed.  WTF is a Dunhill Signed Range?  Paging NJDave....
I just realized NJDave is asleep right now in Ireland.  IrishDave.  Perhaps we'll hear from him in the wee hours, after he straps on his kilt and whatever that furry purse thingy which covers his frank and beans is called.
It's called a "sporran."
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: razgueado on November 09, 2015, 10:45:36 PM
Did y'all know there was still a jam going on?
Indeed.  WTF is a Dunhill Signed Range?  Paging NJDave....
I just realized NJDave is asleep right now in Ireland.  IrishDave.  Perhaps we'll hear from him in the wee hours, after he straps on his kilt and whatever that furry purse thingy which covers his frank and beans is called.
Kilts and sporran are Scotish.
What Mikey said.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: razgueado on November 09, 2015, 10:46:05 PM
But the Irish wear kilts too.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 09, 2015, 10:52:31 PM
But the Irish wear kilts too.
That's what I thought, but my only frame of reference is Notre Dame's Irish Guard.  But since they've allowed women in the Guard, that frame of reference is F'd.
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 09, 2015, 10:55:09 PM
Did y'all know there was still a jam going on?
Indeed.  WTF is a Dunhill Signed Range?  Paging NJDave....
I just realized NJDave is asleep right now in Ireland.  IrishDave.  Perhaps we'll hear from him in the wee hours, after he straps on his kilt and whatever that furry purse thingy which covers his frank and beans is called.
It's called a "sporran."
OK then, for reference at a future Macy's shopping trip.  "Excuse me, on which floor might I find the sporrans?"
Title: Re: 11/9/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 09, 2015, 11:24:08 PM
Time to say adios, mofos.  Come on, now, don't let this be the last post of the day. Still plenty of time for a GFY, ya slackers.