CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on September 29, 2015, 12:00:27 AM

Title: 9/29/2015
Post by: CigarBanter on September 29, 2015, 12:00:27 AM
It's Tuesday again!  In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 29, 2015, 12:02:43 AM
Pass the Pepto Bismol, this jambalaya is repeating on me!
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: Oyam18 on September 29, 2015, 12:16:39 AM
Pass the Pepto Bismol, this jambalaya is repeating on me!
2fer Jam
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 29, 2015, 02:02:49 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 29, 2015, 02:03:30 AM
Pass the Pepto Bismol, this jambalaya is repeating on me!
They are doing this quite often lately.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 29, 2015, 02:03:51 AM

 4 Asylum 13 sixty Gordo
         10/32.50
 3 Alec Bradley Black Market Vandal
          5/22.50
 2 Romeo y Julieta Reserve
         10/34.99
 1 La Historia by E.P. Carrillo
          5/34.50
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 29, 2015, 02:12:10 AM
5 Punch Signature Robusto
          5/19.99
 4 Asylum 13 sixty Gordo
         10/32.50
 3 Alec Bradley Black Market Vandal
          5/22.50
 2 Romeo y Julieta Reserve
         10/34.99
 1 La Historia by E.P. Carrillo
          5/34.50
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 29, 2015, 02:27:58 AM
Today is Tuesday, September 29, the 272nd day of 2015. There are 93 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 29, 2015, 02:28:57 AM
Today's Highlight in History:
On September 29, 1965, President Lyndon Johnson signed the National Foundation on the Arts and the Humanities Act of 1965, creating the National Endowment for the Humanities and the National Endowment for the Arts; during the signing ceremony, the president said the measure would create an American Film Institute.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 29, 2015, 02:29:31 AM
On this date:
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 29, 2015, 02:29:55 AM
In 1789, the U.S. War Department established a regular army with a strength of several hundred men.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 29, 2015, 02:30:15 AM
In 1829, London's reorganized police force, which became known as Scotland Yard, went on duty.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 29, 2015, 02:30:40 AM
In 1907, the foundation stone was laid for the Washington National Cathedral.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 29, 2015, 02:31:27 AM
In 1910, the National Urban League, which had its beginnings as The Committee on Urban Conditions Among Negroes, was established in New York.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 29, 2015, 02:32:00 AM
In 1938, British, French, German and Italian leaders concluded the Munich Agreement, which was aimed at appeasing Adolf Hitler by allowing Nazi annexation of Czechoslovakia's Sudetenland.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 29, 2015, 02:32:27 AM
In 1943, General Dwight D. Eisenhower and Italian Marshal Pietro Badoglio signed an armistice aboard the British ship HMS Nelson off Malta.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 29, 2015, 02:33:01 AM
In 1955, a one-act version of the Arthur Miller play "A View From the Bridge" opened in New York. (Miller later turned it into a two-act play.)
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 29, 2015, 02:33:46 AM
In 1962, Canada joined the space age as it launched the Alouette 1 satellite from Vandenberg Air Force Base in California. The musical "My Fair Lady" closed on Broadway after 2,717 performances.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 29, 2015, 02:34:14 AM
In 1975, baseball manager Casey Stengel died in Glendale, California, at age 85.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 29, 2015, 02:34:48 AM
In 1978, Pope John Paul I was found dead in his Vatican apartment just over a month after becoming head of the Roman Catholic Church.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 29, 2015, 02:35:16 AM
In 1982, Extra-Strength Tylenol capsules laced with deadly cyanide claimed the first of seven victims in the Chicago area. (To date, the case remains unsolved.)
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 29, 2015, 02:35:44 AM
In 1990, the Washington National Cathedral, begun in 1907, was formally completed with President George H.W. Bush overseeing the laying of the final stone atop the southwest pinnacle of the cathedral's St. Paul Tower.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 29, 2015, 02:36:15 AM
Ten years ago: John G. Roberts Jr. was sworn in as the nation's 17th chief justice after winning Senate confirmation. New York Times reporter Judith Miller was released from 85 days of federal detention after agreeing to testify in a criminal probe into the leak of a covert CIA officer's identity. Three suicide car bombs exploded nearly simultaneously in Balad, a mostly Shiite town north of Baghdad, killing some 60 people.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 29, 2015, 02:36:41 AM
Five years ago: Anti-austerity protests erupted across Europe; Greek doctors and railway employees walked off the job, Spanish workers shut down trains and buses, and one man rammed a cement truck into the Irish parliament to protest the country's enormous bank bailouts. Actor Tony Curtis, 85, died in Henderson, Nevada.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 29, 2015, 02:37:20 AM
One year ago: In a blistering speech to the United Nations, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu warned that Hamas and the Islamic State group were "branches of the same poisonous tree," both bent on world domination through terror, just as the Nazis had done. Ashraf Ghani Ahmadzai (ahsh-RAHF' gah-NEE' ah-mahd-ZEYE') was sworn in as Afghanistan's new president, replacing Hamid Karzai in the country's first democratic transfer of power since the 2001 U.S.-led invasion toppled the Taliban.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 29, 2015, 02:37:50 AM
Today's Birthdays: Conductor Richard Bonynge is 85. Writer-director Robert Benton is 83. Singer Jerry Lee Lewis is 80. Sen. Bill Nelson, D-Fla., is 73. Actor Ian McShane is 73. Jazz musician Jean-Luc Ponty is 73. Nobel Peace laureate Lech Walesa (lehk vah-WEN'-sah), the former president of Poland, is 72. Television-film composer Mike Post is 71. Actress Patricia Hodge is 69. TV personality Bryant Gumbel is 67. Rock singer-musician Mark Farner is 67. Rock singer-musician Mike Pinera is 67. Country singer Alvin Crow is 65. Actor Drake Hogestyn is 62. Broadcast journalist Gwen Ifill is 60. Olympic gold medal runner Sebastian Coe is 59. Singer Suzzy Roche (The Roches) is 59. Comedian-actor Andrew "Dice" Clay is 58. Rock singer John Payne (Asia) is 57. Actor Roger Bart is 53. Singer-musician Les Claypool is 52. Actress Jill Whelan is 49. Actor Luke Goss is 47. Rock musician Brad Smith (Blind Melon) is 47. Actress Erika Eleniak is 46. Rhythm-and-blues singer Devante Swing (Jodeci) is 46. Country singer Brad Cotter (TV: "Nashville Star") is 45. Actress Emily Lloyd is 45. Actress Natasha Gregson Wagner is 45. Actress Rachel Cronin is 44. Country musician Danick Dupelle (Emerson Drive) is 42. Actor Alexis Cruz is 41. Actor Zachary Levi is 35. Country singer Katie McNeill (3 of Hearts) is 33. Rock musician Josh Farro is 28. Actor Doug Brochu is 25. Singer Phillip Phillips is 25. Actress Clara Mamet is 21.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 29, 2015, 02:38:27 AM
Thought for Today: "Nobody knows enough, but many know too much." — Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach, Austrian author (1830-1916).
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 29, 2015, 02:39:25 AM
Pet Rooster
-------------------------

Old Farmer Went To Town To See A Movie The Ticket Agent
Asked, "sir, What's That On Your Shoulder?" The Old Farmer
Said, "that's My Pet Rooster Chucky . Wherever I Go, Chucky
Goes."

I Am Sorry Sir," Said The Ticket Agent . "we Can't Allow
Animals In The Theater."

The Old Farmer Went Around The Corner And Stuffed The Bird Down His Overalls . He Returned To The Booth, Bought A Ticket And Entered The Theater .

He Sat Down Next To Two Old Widows Named Mildred And Marge.

The Movie Started And The Rooster Began To Squirm . The Old Farmer Unbuttoned His Fly So Chucky Could Stick His Head Out And Watch The Movie .

"Marge," Whispered Mildred . "What?" Said Marge

"I Think The Guy Next To Me Is A Pervert."

"What Makes You Think So?" Asked Marge .

"He Undid His Pants And He Has His Thing Out," Whispered
Mildred .

"Well, Don't Worry A Bout It," Said Marge.

" At Our Age We've Seen 'em All"

"I Thought So Too," Said Mildred,

But This One's Eatin My Popcorn!"

Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 29, 2015, 02:45:11 AM
Time to hit the road for work in the rain, enjoy your day guys.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 29, 2015, 03:23:41 AM
6 Four Kicks by Crowned Heads Robusto
         10/39.99
 5 Punch Signature Robusto
          5/19.99
 4 Asylum 13 sixty Gordo
         10/32.50
 3 Alec Bradley Black Market Vandal
          5/22.50
 2 Romeo y Julieta Reserve
         10/34.99
 1 La Historia by E.P. Carrillo
          5/34.50
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 29, 2015, 04:54:58 AM
7  MUWAT Kentucky Fire Cured Toro
          5/25.00
 6 Four Kicks by Crowned Heads Robusto
         10/39.99
 5 Punch Signature Robusto
          5/19.99
 4 Asylum 13 sixty Gordo
         10/32.50
 3 Alec Bradley Black Market Vandal
          5/22.50
 2 Romeo y Julieta Reserve
         10/34.99
 1 La Historia by E.P. Carrillo
          5/34.50
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2015, 05:24:41 AM
Morning LSU
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2015, 05:25:37 AM
Today Is National Coffee Day

Free Cup of Coffee and a Free donut @ Krispy Kreme

Hurry in to celebrate with a free medium Hot or Iced Dark Roast coffee on September 29th@ Dunkin Donuts
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2015, 05:37:01 AM
Tropical Storm Joaquin

At 500 AM EDT (0900 UTC), the center of Tropical Storm Joaquin was located near latitude 26.6 North, longitude 70.6 West. Joaquin is moving toward the west near 5 mph (7 km/h), and this general motion is expected to continue through Wednesday. A decrease in forward speed and a turn toward the west-northwest are forecast by Wednesday night.

Maximum sustained winds are near 40 mph (65 km/h) with higher gusts. Slow strengthening is forecast during the next 48 hours.

Tropical storm force winds extend outward up to 70 miles (110 km) from the center.

The estimated minimum central pressure is 1002 mb (29.59 inches).
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2015, 05:38:48 AM
Decent deal on Diesel Hair of the Dogs @ The Sister DD.   10/$30 FS
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 29, 2015, 06:14:50 AM
Time to hit the road for work in the rain, enjoy your day guys.
Ditto.  Good morning, Chip.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 29, 2015, 06:17:41 AM
Today Is National Coffee Day

Free Cup of Coffee and a Free donut @ Krispy Kreme

Hurry in to celebrate with a free medium Hot or Iced Dark Roast coffee on September 29th@ Dunkin Donuts
Good morning, Dave.  Hope you're having a pain free day.  I may just have to stop at both today and start the diet tomorrow.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 29, 2015, 06:21:36 AM
Time to hit the road for work in the rain, enjoy your day guys.
Ditto.  Good morning, Chip.
Good morning Native and Tony.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2015, 06:22:12 AM
Today Is National Coffee Day

Free Cup of Coffee and a Free donut @ Krispy Kreme

Hurry in to celebrate with a free medium Hot or Iced Dark Roast coffee on September 29th@ Dunkin Donuts
Good morning, Dave.  Hope you're having a pain free day.  I may just have to stop at both today and start the diet tomorrow.
Good Morning Mayor, good diet plan you got.

Very minimal pain but staying home to avoid the office pain.  Go back to work tomorrow I guess.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 29, 2015, 06:22:15 AM
Today Is National Coffee Day

Free Cup of Coffee and a Free donut @ Krispy Kreme

Hurry in to celebrate with a free medium Hot or Iced Dark Roast coffee on September 29th@ Dunkin Donuts
I believe I will pass.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2015, 06:22:47 AM
Time to hit the road for work in the rain, enjoy your day guys.
Ditto.  Good morning, Chip.
Good morning Native and Tony.
You can send us some of that rain.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: sfish on September 29, 2015, 06:23:35 AM
Holy double jam! Sounds like a Saturday night at the Scarpa house. Morning boys!
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 29, 2015, 06:23:36 AM
8 The Griffin's Robusto
         10/39.99
 7  MUWAT Kentucky Fire Cured Toro
          5/25.00
 6 Four Kicks by Crowned Heads Robusto
         10/39.99
 5 Punch Signature Robusto
          5/19.99
 4 Asylum 13 sixty Gordo
         10/32.50
 3 Alec Bradley Black Market Vandal
          5/22.50
 2 Romeo y Julieta Reserve
         10/34.99
 1 La Historia by E.P. Carrillo
          5/34.50
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 29, 2015, 06:24:30 AM
Time to hit the road for work in the rain, enjoy your day guys.
Ditto.  Good morning, Chip.
Good morning Native and Tony.
You can send us some of that rain.
Just enough to make the roads wet, crazy weather predicted zero chance of rain this morning.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 29, 2015, 06:24:49 AM
Holy double jam! Sounds like a Saturday night at the Scarpa house. Morning boys!
Good morning Scott.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 29, 2015, 06:31:13 AM
Today Is National Coffee Day

Free Cup of Coffee and a Free donut @ Krispy Kreme

Hurry in to celebrate with a free medium Hot or Iced Dark Roast coffee on September 29th@ Dunkin Donuts
Good morning, Dave.  Hope you're having a pain free day.  I may just have to stop at both today and start the diet tomorrow.
Good Morning Mayor, good diet plan you got.

Very minimal pain but staying home to avoid the office pain.  Go back to work tomorrow I guess.
May as well wait until October.  ;)
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 29, 2015, 06:32:14 AM
Holy double jam! Sounds like a Saturday night at the Scarpa house. Morning boys!
Don't it?!?  Good morning, Fish.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2015, 06:41:02 AM
Holy double jam! Sounds like a Saturday night at the Scarpa house. Morning boys!
Morning Fish
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2015, 06:42:20 AM
Today Is National Coffee Day

Free Cup of Coffee and a Free donut @ Krispy Kreme

Hurry in to celebrate with a free medium Hot or Iced Dark Roast coffee on September 29th@ Dunkin Donuts
Add Peet's Coffee Shops to the list offering a Free Cup of Coffee today
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2015, 06:43:02 AM
Today Is National Coffee Day

Free Cup of Coffee and a Free donut @ Krispy Kreme

Hurry in to celebrate with a free medium Hot or Iced Dark Roast coffee on September 29th@ Dunkin Donuts
Good morning, Dave.  Hope you're having a pain free day.  I may just have to stop at both today and start the diet tomorrow.
Good Morning Mayor, good diet plan you got.

Very minimal pain but staying home to avoid the office pain.  Go back to work tomorrow I guess.
May as well wait until October.  ;)
I am off Friday anyway.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: sfish on September 29, 2015, 06:48:17 AM
Today Is National Coffee Day

Free Cup of Coffee and a Free donut @ Krispy Kreme

Hurry in to celebrate with a free medium Hot or Iced Dark Roast coffee on September 29th@ Dunkin Donuts
Good morning, Dave.  Hope you're having a pain free day.  I may just have to stop at both today and start the diet tomorrow.
Good Morning Mayor, good diet plan you got.

Very minimal pain but staying home to avoid the office pain.  Go back to work tomorrow I guess.
May as well wait until October.  ;)
I am off Friday anyway.
Just go back on Monday, why rush it?
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: sfish on September 29, 2015, 06:49:37 AM
Today Is National Coffee Day

Free Cup of Coffee and a Free donut @ Krispy Kreme

Hurry in to celebrate with a free medium Hot or Iced Dark Roast coffee on September 29th@ Dunkin Donuts
Good morning, Dave.  Hope you're having a pain free day.  I may just have to stop at both today and start the diet tomorrow.
Good Morning Mayor, good diet plan you got.

Very minimal pain but staying home to avoid the office pain.  Go back to work tomorrow I guess.
May as well wait until October.  ;)
I am off Friday anyway.
You'll go back in tomorrow and after 5 minutes wonder WTF you did
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 29, 2015, 06:50:58 AM
Today Is National Coffee Day

Free Cup of Coffee and a Free donut @ Krispy Kreme

Hurry in to celebrate with a free medium Hot or Iced Dark Roast coffee on September 29th@ Dunkin Donuts
Add Peet's Coffee Shops to the list offering a Free Cup of Coffee today
I'm gonna have to look for one of those.  Not sure they're here.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 29, 2015, 06:52:52 AM
Today Is National Coffee Day

Free Cup of Coffee and a Free donut @ Krispy Kreme

Hurry in to celebrate with a free medium Hot or Iced Dark Roast coffee on September 29th@ Dunkin Donuts
Good morning, Dave.  Hope you're having a pain free day.  I may just have to stop at both today and start the diet tomorrow.
Good Morning Mayor, good diet plan you got.

Very minimal pain but staying home to avoid the office pain.  Go back to work tomorrow I guess.
May as well wait until October.  ;)
I am off Friday anyway.
You'll go back in tomorrow and after 5 minutes wonder WTF you did
Completely agree.  Maybe (just maybe) go in on Thursday just to catch up on a few things and then enjoy the long weekend.  But definitely don't go in tomorrow wearing your ascot.  What are you, Thurston Howell III?
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2015, 06:55:24 AM
Today Is National Coffee Day

Free Cup of Coffee and a Free donut @ Krispy Kreme

Hurry in to celebrate with a free medium Hot or Iced Dark Roast coffee on September 29th@ Dunkin Donuts
Good morning, Dave.  Hope you're having a pain free day.  I may just have to stop at both today and start the diet tomorrow.
Good Morning Mayor, good diet plan you got.

Very minimal pain but staying home to avoid the office pain.  Go back to work tomorrow I guess.
May as well wait until October.  ;)
I am off Friday anyway.
You'll go back in tomorrow and after 5 minutes wonder WTF you did
That is absolutely correct
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2015, 06:56:10 AM
Today Is National Coffee Day

Free Cup of Coffee and a Free donut @ Krispy Kreme

Hurry in to celebrate with a free medium Hot or Iced Dark Roast coffee on September 29th@ Dunkin Donuts
Good morning, Dave.  Hope you're having a pain free day.  I may just have to stop at both today and start the diet tomorrow.
Good Morning Mayor, good diet plan you got.

Very minimal pain but staying home to avoid the office pain.  Go back to work tomorrow I guess.
May as well wait until October.  ;)
I am off Friday anyway.
You'll go back in tomorrow and after 5 minutes wonder WTF you did
Completely agree.  Maybe (just maybe) go in on Thursday just to catch up on a few things and then enjoy the long weekend.  But definitely don't go in tomorrow wearing your ascot.  What are you, Thurston Howell III?
Sounds like a good excuse to me.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2015, 06:57:32 AM
Today Is National Coffee Day

Free Cup of Coffee and a Free donut @ Krispy Kreme

Hurry in to celebrate with a free medium Hot or Iced Dark Roast coffee on September 29th@ Dunkin Donuts
Add Peet's Coffee Shops to the list offering a Free Cup of Coffee today
I'm gonna have to look for one of those.  Not sure they're here.
Don't think they are real widespread but I tried one somewhere in my travelsand they did have very good coffee.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 29, 2015, 07:03:38 AM
Today Is National Coffee Day

Free Cup of Coffee and a Free donut @ Krispy Kreme

Hurry in to celebrate with a free medium Hot or Iced Dark Roast coffee on September 29th@ Dunkin Donuts
Add Peet's Coffee Shops to the list offering a Free Cup of Coffee today
I'm gonna have to look for one of those.  Not sure they're here.
Don't think they are real widespread but I tried one somewhere in my travelsand they did have very good coffee.
I feel like I have too.  Anyhoo, back to the grind.  Another day of sharing my office with the boss.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 29, 2015, 07:15:40 AM
Today Is National Coffee Day

Free Cup of Coffee and a Free donut @ Krispy Kreme

Hurry in to celebrate with a free medium Hot or Iced Dark Roast coffee on September 29th@ Dunkin Donuts
Add Peet's Coffee Shops to the list offering a Free Cup of Coffee today
Bad day to be a Commie YellowStar.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: sfish on September 29, 2015, 07:18:24 AM
Today Is National Coffee Day

Free Cup of Coffee and a Free donut @ Krispy Kreme

Hurry in to celebrate with a free medium Hot or Iced Dark Roast coffee on September 29th@ Dunkin Donuts
Add Peet's Coffee Shops to the list offering a Free Cup of Coffee today
Bad day to be a Commie YellowStar.
Ha! He doesn't know WTF he's doing anyway
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 29, 2015, 07:18:51 AM
Today Is National Coffee Day

Free Cup of Coffee and a Free donut @ Krispy Kreme

Hurry in to celebrate with a free medium Hot or Iced Dark Roast coffee on September 29th@ Dunkin Donuts
Good morning, Dave.  Hope you're having a pain free day.  I may just have to stop at both today and start the diet tomorrow.
That's the spirit!
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 29, 2015, 07:19:31 AM
Morning Chip, AscotDave, Fishy and Mr. Mayor.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: sfish on September 29, 2015, 07:40:24 AM
Morning Chip, AscotDave, Fishy and Mr. Mayor.
CNS, I can picture Tex striding into work with an ascot and a smoking jacket, left hand nestled in the pocket
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on September 29, 2015, 07:46:27 AM
Morning Chip, AscotDave, Fishy and Mr. Mayor.
CNS, I can picture Tex striding into work with an ascot and a smoking jacket, left hand nestled in the pocket
Percy Dovetonsils!
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on September 29, 2015, 07:47:00 AM
Morning Chip, AscotDave, Fishy and Mr. Mayor.
Texas Frankenfish!
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 29, 2015, 07:52:41 AM
And we have CB bursting on the scene this morning full of vim and vigor.  Good morning sir.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: sfish on September 29, 2015, 07:53:22 AM
Morning Mike, what's the matter, couldn't sleep?
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on September 29, 2015, 07:55:06 AM
Morning Mike, what's the matter, couldn't sleep?
Sometimes you just gotta post.  Morning sfish.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on September 29, 2015, 07:57:10 AM
And we have CB bursting on the scene this morning full of vim and vigor.  Good morning sir.
We're all creatures of habit.  Most times just not sociable this time of day.  Morning Traveler Dave.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2015, 08:05:57 AM
Dosed back off a while now time for some breakfast.

Morning Travellin Dave and CB
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2015, 08:08:28 AM
Today Is National Coffee Day

Free Cup of Coffee and a Free donut @ Krispy Kreme

Hurry in to celebrate with a free medium Hot or Iced Dark Roast coffee on September 29th@ Dunkin Donuts
Add Peet's Coffee Shops to the list offering a Free Cup of Coffee today
Bad day to be a Commie YellowStar.
Ha! He doesn't know WTF he's doing anyway
He did not drop by yesterday must have his head stuck in the melamine jar.  Guess Dean is walking the DAWG.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: Threebean on September 29, 2015, 08:11:47 AM
Morning men.  Seems we have quorum even though short a Dave and a Dean.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on September 29, 2015, 08:12:55 AM
Dosed back off a while now time for some breakfast.

Morning Travellin Dave and CB
Here's hoping today finds you on the mend.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on September 29, 2015, 08:13:48 AM
Morning men.  Seems we have quorum even though short a Dave and a Dean.
We're always short a Joe or is it that Joe is always short?
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: sfish on September 29, 2015, 08:16:29 AM
Morning men.  Seems we have quorum even though short a Dave and a Dean.
We're always short a Joe or is it that Joe is always short?
Wow, CB in true Tuesday form!
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2015, 08:16:32 AM
Dosed back off a while now time for some breakfast.

Morning Travellin Dave and CB
Here's hoping today finds you on the mend.
Mending well just need to get rid of this annoying bandage.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2015, 08:17:18 AM
Morning men.  Seems we have quorum even though short a Dave and a Dean.
Morning Bean
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: Threebean on September 29, 2015, 08:22:48 AM
Morning men.  Seems we have quorum even though short a Dave and a Dean.
Morning Bean
Good morning, Thurston.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: sfish on September 29, 2015, 08:33:50 AM
Dosed back off a while now time for some breakfast.

Morning Travellin Dave and CB
Here's hoping today finds you on the mend.
Mending well just need to get rid of this annoying bandage.
Looks like you're doing just fine to me!
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2015, 08:36:51 AM
Dosed back off a while now time for some breakfast.

Morning Travellin Dave and CB
Here's hoping today finds you on the mend.
Mending well just need to get rid of this annoying bandage.
Looks like you're doing just fine to me!
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 29, 2015, 08:40:50 AM
Morning men.  Seems we have quorum even though short a Dave and a Dean.
We're always short a Joe or is it that Joe is always short?
Whichever works.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 29, 2015, 08:45:03 AM
Dosed back off a while now time for some breakfast.

Morning Travellin Dave and CB
Here's hoping today finds you on the mend.
Mending well just need to get rid of this annoying bandage.
Looks like you're doing just fine to me!
Sounds like he's getting there.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 29, 2015, 08:45:46 AM
Morning Bean.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 29, 2015, 08:46:15 AM
Time to get on with the day, BBL.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2015, 08:48:09 AM
Dosed back off a while now time for some breakfast.

Morning Travellin Dave and CB
Here's hoping today finds you on the mend.
Mending well just need to get rid of this annoying bandage.
Looks like you're doing just fine to me!
Sounds like he's getting there.
I like Fish's picture better but this one is probably more realistic. :)
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2015, 08:49:12 AM
Last cup of hot Expresso blend underway.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 29, 2015, 09:29:55 AM
G'Morning, Ham & Eggers
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2015, 09:35:38 AM
Opening Bell

Markets look quieter today with Dow opening up about 25 points then quickly  settling back towards even.

DOW  + 3.28
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2015, 09:36:19 AM
G'Morning, Ham & Eggers
Morning BS, you are out early today.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 29, 2015, 09:38:52 AM
G'Morning, Ham & Eggers
Morning BS, you are out early today.

Been going full steam ahead for the past couple weeks. Had a few minutes, so I thought I'd stop in and tell you to GFY!  ;D
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 29, 2015, 09:44:33 AM
13 New World by AJ Fernandez Belicoso (5.5"x55)
           5/26.50

12 La Perla Habana Morado
          10/27.50
11 Camacho Pre-Embargo
          5/49.99
10 Nub Cameroon
         10/37.99
 9 CAO Colombia
          5/19.55
 8 The Griffin's Robusto
         10/39.99
 7  MUWAT Kentucky Fire Cured Toro
          5/25.00
 6 Four Kicks by Crowned Heads Robusto
         10/39.99
 5 Punch Signature Robusto
          5/19.99
 4 Asylum 13 sixty Gordo
         10/32.50
 3 Alec Bradley Black Market Vandal
          5/22.50
 2 Romeo y Julieta Reserve
         10/34.99
 1 La Historia by E.P. Carrillo
          5/34.50
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2015, 10:02:24 AM
Wow a decent cigar Jamming!
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2015, 10:02:59 AM
G'Morning, Ham & Eggers
Morning BS, you are out early today.

Been going full steam ahead for the past couple weeks. Had a few minutes, so I thought I'd stop in and tell you to GFY!  ;D
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 29, 2015, 10:04:38 AM
Wow a decent cigar Jamming!
Shhhhhhhhhhh!
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 29, 2015, 10:05:20 AM
Morning Steve, coming in the door guns blazin'!
Thanks for picking up the recaps.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2015, 10:06:33 AM
Wow a decent cigar Jamming!
Gone quick and pure crap VIctor Sinclair up now
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: razgueado on September 29, 2015, 10:06:34 AM
Morning Chip, AscotDave, Fishy and Mr. Mayor.
CNS, I can picture Tex striding into work with an ascot and a smoking jacket, left hand nestled in the pocket
I wonder what pistol he'd keep in that left pocket?

Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 29, 2015, 10:06:48 AM
G'Morning, Ham & Eggers
Morning BS, you are out early today.

Been going full steam ahead for the past couple weeks. Had a few minutes, so I thought I'd stop in and tell you to GFY!  ;D

lol.  :P

"Thank you, sir. May I have another!"
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 29, 2015, 10:09:15 AM
14 Serie '55' Imperial Toro Sampler:
        8 - Victor Sinclair Serie '55' Imperial Habano Toro (6.2" x 52)
        8 - Victor Sinclair Serie '55' Imperial Maduro Toro (6.2" x 52)
           16/39.99

[...]

Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2015, 10:09:32 AM
Morning Chip, AscotDave, Fishy and Mr. Mayor.
CNS, I can picture Tex striding into work with an ascot and a smoking jacket, left hand nestled in the pocket
I wonder what pistol he'd keep in that left pocket?

Morning, muchachos.
Morning Raz

Easy answer for that one, the .22 Mag Derringer loaded with Hornady Critical Defence 45 grain hp pairs perfect with the ascot.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 29, 2015, 10:10:51 AM
Morning Steve, coming in the door guns blazin'!
Thanks for picking up the recaps.

Anything I can do to make FrankenDave's morning more enjoyable...  ;)

Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 29, 2015, 10:11:10 AM
Morning Raz.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 29, 2015, 10:12:57 AM
Wow a decent cigar Jamming!
Gone quick and pure crap VIctor Sinclair up now

You R... U... N... N... D 'em off
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2015, 10:14:09 AM
Morning Steve, coming in the door guns blazin'!
Thanks for picking up the recaps.

Anything I can do to make FrankenDave's morning more enjoyable...  ;)
Such a thoughtful guy ::)
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 29, 2015, 10:14:23 AM
Morning Chip, AscotDave, Fishy and Mr. Mayor.
CNS, I can picture Tex striding into work with an ascot and a smoking jacket, left hand nestled in the pocket
I wonder what pistol he'd keep in that left pocket?

Morning, muchachos.

Morning, Bret
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 29, 2015, 10:16:50 AM
Morning Steve, coming in the door guns blazin'!
Thanks for picking up the recaps.

Anything I can do to make FrankenDave's morning more enjoyable...  ;)
Such a thoughtful guy ::)

Well, I know how much you like Tuesdays. Lite up and enjoy!

(http://photos.imageevent.com/afap/wallpapers/classicmovies/huge/young-frankenstein_1.jpg)
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on September 29, 2015, 10:21:48 AM
Wow a decent cigar Jamming!
Gone quick and pure crap VIctor Sinclair up now
Victor Stunkclairs!
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: razgueado on September 29, 2015, 10:26:05 AM
Morning Chip, AscotDave, Fishy and Mr. Mayor.
CNS, I can picture Tex striding into work with an ascot and a smoking jacket, left hand nestled in the pocket
I wonder what pistol he'd keep in that left pocket?

Morning, muchachos.
Morning Raz

Easy answer for that one, the .22 Mag Derringer loaded with Hornady Critical Defence 45 grain hp pairs perfect with the ascot.
Indeed. Perfect backup to the backup. Morning, Tex.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: razgueado on September 29, 2015, 10:26:34 AM
Morning Raz.
Hiya, Dave. Where the hell are you this week?
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: razgueado on September 29, 2015, 10:27:57 AM
Morning Chip, AscotDave, Fishy and Mr. Mayor.
CNS, I can picture Tex striding into work with an ascot and a smoking jacket, left hand nestled in the pocket
I wonder what pistol he'd keep in that left pocket?

Morning, muchachos.

Morning, Bret
Howdy, Steve.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on September 29, 2015, 10:28:22 AM
Smoke.  Good!
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 29, 2015, 10:31:53 AM
Smoke.  Good!

Lol... Here's Dave relaxing with the morning paper.

(http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/4100000/Young-Frankenstein-young-frankenstein-4190498-1024-768.jpg)
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 29, 2015, 10:39:10 AM
Morning Raz.
Hiya, Dave. Where the hell are you this week?
Visiting Bean and FrankenDave country.  Didn't bring my boots however.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: sfish on September 29, 2015, 10:39:53 AM
Smoke.  Good!

Lol... Here's Dave relaxing with the morning paper.

(http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/4100000/Young-Frankenstein-young-frankenstein-4190498-1024-768.jpg)
Where's the ascot?
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 29, 2015, 10:44:09 AM
Smoke.  Good!

Lol... Here's Dave relaxing with the morning paper.

(http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/4100000/Young-Frankenstein-young-frankenstein-4190498-1024-768.jpg)
Where's the ascot?

Damn, I thought it was there.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 29, 2015, 10:44:38 AM
Morning Raz.
Hiya, Dave. Where the hell are you this week?
Visiting Bean and FrankenDave country.  Didn't bring my boots however.

Guess you'll just have to buy another pair...
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 29, 2015, 10:46:11 AM
15 Macanudo Cru Royale Robusto
            5/28.05

[...]
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2015, 10:57:28 AM
Smoke.  Good!

Lol... Here's Dave relaxing with the morning paper.

(http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/4100000/Young-Frankenstein-young-frankenstein-4190498-1024-768.jpg)
Where's the ascot?

Damn, I thought it was there.
Looks like one to me
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: razgueado on September 29, 2015, 11:23:30 AM
Morning Raz.
Hiya, Dave. Where the hell are you this week?
Visiting Bean and FrankenDave country.  Didn't bring my boots however.
Major violation of protocol.  You don't have to have boots to visit Texas, but if you have boots and neglect to wear them - well that there's nigh on a hangin' offense, pardner.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2015, 11:35:16 AM
Morning Raz.
Hiya, Dave. Where the hell are you this week?
Visiting Bean and FrankenDave country.  Didn't bring my boots however.
Major violation of protocol.  You don't have to have boots to visit Texas, but if you have boots and neglect to wear them - well that there's nigh on a hangin' offense, pardner.
As perceived by someone from the commie west coast ::)
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: razgueado on September 29, 2015, 11:44:58 AM
Morning Raz.
Hiya, Dave. Where the hell are you this week?
Visiting Bean and FrankenDave country.  Didn't bring my boots however.
Major violation of protocol.  You don't have to have boots to visit Texas, but if you have boots and neglect to wear them - well that there's nigh on a hangin' offense, pardner.
As perceived by someone from the commie west coast ::)
Well, that's how it was when I lived in Texas.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 29, 2015, 11:51:54 AM
Morning Raz.
Hiya, Dave. Where the hell are you this week?
Visiting Bean and FrankenDave country.  Didn't bring my boots however.
Major violation of protocol.  You don't have to have boots to visit Texas, but if you have boots and neglect to wear them - well that there's nigh on a hangin' offense, pardner.
As perceived by someone from the commie west coast ::)
Well, that's how it was when I lived in Texas.

That musta been back when college teams from Texas were good.  ;) :P
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: Threebean on September 29, 2015, 11:57:19 AM
Morning Raz.
Hiya, Dave. Where the hell are you this week?
Visiting Bean and FrankenDave country.  Didn't bring my boots however.
Major violation of protocol.  You don't have to have boots to visit Texas, but if you have boots and neglect to wear them - well that there's nigh on a hangin' offense, pardner.
As perceived by someone from the commie west coast ::)
Well, that's how it was when I lived in Texas.
That musta been back when college teams from Texas were good.  ;) :P
Yeah, TCU, Baylor, A&M, some real dogs.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: razgueado on September 29, 2015, 12:02:35 PM
Morning Raz.
Hiya, Dave. Where the hell are you this week?
Visiting Bean and FrankenDave country.  Didn't bring my boots however.
Major violation of protocol.  You don't have to have boots to visit Texas, but if you have boots and neglect to wear them - well that there's nigh on a hangin' offense, pardner.
As perceived by someone from the commie west coast ::)
Well, that's how it was when I lived in Texas.

That musta been back when college teams from Texas were good.  ;) :P
1976-78.  Even west-coast-Yankees like me were required to pick a Texas team to cheer for, so I chose TCU.

Dodged a bullet or two come Super Bowl XI.  The Cowboys weren't in it, so I could safely root for the Raiders.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2015, 12:07:03 PM
Morning Raz.
Hiya, Dave. Where the hell are you this week?
Visiting Bean and FrankenDave country.  Didn't bring my boots however.
Major violation of protocol.  You don't have to have boots to visit Texas, but if you have boots and neglect to wear them - well that there's nigh on a hangin' offense, pardner.
As perceived by someone from the commie west coast ::)
Well, that's how it was when I lived in Texas.

That musta been back when college teams from Texas were good.  ;) :P
More like back when Willie Nelson played in Austin bars for tips.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: razgueado on September 29, 2015, 12:12:31 PM
Morning Raz.
Hiya, Dave. Where the hell are you this week?
Visiting Bean and FrankenDave country.  Didn't bring my boots however.
Major violation of protocol.  You don't have to have boots to visit Texas, but if you have boots and neglect to wear them - well that there's nigh on a hangin' offense, pardner.
As perceived by someone from the commie west coast ::)
Well, that's how it was when I lived in Texas.

That musta been back when college teams from Texas were good.  ;) :P
More like back when Willie Nelson played in Austin bars for tips.
Not quite that far back.  But I did get to meet Willie and Waylon and see them play at the Whiskey River.  My dad was the GM of an entertainment complex that once occupied the terminal at Love Field.  It was the largest indoor venue in Dallas that had a liquor license back then, so Willie and Waylon wanted to throw a free concert there.  The City of Dallas kiboshed it - wisely so.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2015, 12:15:07 PM
Morning Raz.
Hiya, Dave. Where the hell are you this week?
Visiting Bean and FrankenDave country.  Didn't bring my boots however.
Major violation of protocol.  You don't have to have boots to visit Texas, but if you have boots and neglect to wear them - well that there's nigh on a hangin' offense, pardner.
As perceived by someone from the commie west coast ::)
Well, that's how it was when I lived in Texas.

That musta been back when college teams from Texas were good.  ;) :P
1976-78.  Even west-coast-Yankees like me were required to pick a Texas team to cheer for, so I chose TCU.

Dodged a bullet or two come Super Bowl XI.  The Cowboys weren't in it, so I could safely root for the Raiders.
Good choice there Raz, 76-78 TCU was 0-11, 2-9 and 2-9.  SMU kicked thier asses routinely back then.

Note to Raz, it is the 21st century now things have changed a little over the last century.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: razgueado on September 29, 2015, 12:18:41 PM
[...]

Well, you'd know.  I'm only a half-century old.  ;-)

Been back a number of times since, last time was 2002.  Spent a week and a half in DFW and barely heard a Texas accent.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 29, 2015, 12:31:18 PM
16 Man O' War Robusto (5.5"x50)
           10/34.99

[...]
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 29, 2015, 12:35:44 PM
17 Daniel Marshall Red Label Robusto
            5/24.99

16 Man O' War Robusto (5.5"x50)
           10/34.99
[...]
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 29, 2015, 12:40:17 PM
Morning Raz.
Hiya, Dave. Where the hell are you this week?
Visiting Bean and FrankenDave country.  Didn't bring my boots however.
Major violation of protocol.  You don't have to have boots to visit Texas, but if you have boots and neglect to wear them - well that there's nigh on a hangin' offense, pardner.
As perceived by someone from the commie west coast ::)
Well, that's how it was when I lived in Texas.
That musta been back when college teams from Texas were good.  ;) :P
Yeah, TCU, Baylor, A&M, some real dogs.

HAhahaha.... don't get butt hurt, Beaner. It's Tuesday. Although, those folks in Austin may agree with me.  :P
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 29, 2015, 12:56:44 PM
18 Park Avenue Torpedo (6.2"x52)
            10/24.50

[...]
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2015, 01:06:09 PM
Morning Raz.
Hiya, Dave. Where the hell are you this week?
Visiting Bean and FrankenDave country.  Didn't bring my boots however.
Major violation of protocol.  You don't have to have boots to visit Texas, but if you have boots and neglect to wear them - well that there's nigh on a hangin' offense, pardner.
As perceived by someone from the commie west coast ::)
Well, that's how it was when I lived in Texas.
That musta been back when college teams from Texas were good.  ;) :Pi
Yeah, TCU, Baylor, A&M, some real dogs.

HAhahaha.... don't get butt hurt, Beaner. It's Tuesday. Although, those folks in Austin may agree with me.  :P
I agree with you but it will take a while to sink in on a large scale around here.  Raz is way further behind than that though  :)
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2015, 01:08:23 PM
Mid-Day Markets

Dow -11
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: razgueado on September 29, 2015, 01:14:47 PM
Morning Raz.
Hiya, Dave. Where the hell are you this week?
Visiting Bean and FrankenDave country.  Didn't bring my boots however.
Major violation of protocol.  You don't have to have boots to visit Texas, but if you have boots and neglect to wear them - well that there's nigh on a hangin' offense, pardner.
As perceived by someone from the commie west coast ::)
Well, that's how it was when I lived in Texas.
That musta been back when college teams from Texas were good.  ;) i
Yeah, TCU, Baylor, A&M, some real dogs.

HAhahaha.... don't get butt hurt, Beaner. It's Tuesday. Although, those folks in Austin may agree with me.
I agree with you but it will take a while to sink in on a large scale around here.  Raz is way further behind than that though  :)
Raz couldn't care less about college football, in Texas or anywhere else.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: sfish on September 29, 2015, 01:32:09 PM
Afternoon bitches! Quiet in here
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2015, 01:50:44 PM
Afternoon bitches! Quiet in here
Slow day for sure.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 29, 2015, 01:54:57 PM
Morning Raz.
Hiya, Dave. Where the hell are you this week?
Visiting Bean and FrankenDave country.  Didn't bring my boots however.
Major violation of protocol.  You don't have to have boots to visit Texas, but if you have boots and neglect to wear them - well that there's nigh on a hangin' offense, pardner.
As perceived by someone from the commie west coast ::)
Well, that's how it was when I lived in Texas.
But this is Austin, so it's not really Texas.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 29, 2015, 01:58:24 PM
Morning Raz.
Hiya, Dave. Where the hell are you this week?
Visiting Bean and FrankenDave country.  Didn't bring my boots however.
Major violation of protocol.  You don't have to have boots to visit Texas, but if you have boots and neglect to wear them - well that there's nigh on a hangin' offense, pardner.
As perceived by someone from the commie west coast ::)
Well, that's how it was when I lived in Texas.
That musta been back when college teams from Texas were good.  ;) :P
Yeah, TCU, Baylor, A&M, some real dogs.
SMU was actually good back in the day as well, before the death sentence.  Chad has 'em pretty excited again.  TCU and Baylor are fairly recent with their success.  (and Texas with it's lack thereof)
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 29, 2015, 01:59:07 PM
time to head out to lunch for a little.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2015, 02:06:08 PM
I been working hard cleaning out the pantry, time for a cigar break.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: sfish on September 29, 2015, 02:17:40 PM
Time to head out, see you guys tomorrow
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2015, 02:20:10 PM
Time to head out, see you guys tomorrow
Later Fish
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2015, 02:20:54 PM
I been working hard cleaning out the pantry, time for a cigar break.
AJ New World lit with some lime sparkling water.  Nice outside.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 29, 2015, 02:26:17 PM
Time to head out, see you guys tomorrow

See ya, Scott
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 29, 2015, 02:29:17 PM
20 Padilla Habano Torpedo (6.2"x52)
             10/34.99

19 Drew EstateMy Uzi Weighs a Ton
              5/25.00
[...]
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 29, 2015, 02:33:57 PM
Morning Raz.
Hiya, Dave. Where the hell are you this week?
Visiting Bean and FrankenDave country.  Didn't bring my boots however.
Major violation of protocol.  You don't have to have boots to visit Texas, but if you have boots and neglect to wear them - well that there's nigh on a hangin' offense, pardner.
As perceived by someone from the commie west coast ::)
Well, that's how it was when I lived in Texas.
That musta been back when college teams from Texas were good.  ;) :P
Yeah, TCU, Baylor, A&M, some real dogs.
SMU was actually good back in the day as well, before the death sentence.  Chad has 'em pretty excited again.  TCU and Baylor are fairly recent with their success.  (and Texas with it's lack thereof)

SMU Hoops also making headlines... unfortunately, not the good kind.

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/13769364/ncaa-bans-smu-mustangs-2016-postseason-suspends-larry-brown-30-percent-team-games
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2015, 02:45:33 PM
Tony's roommate must be keeping his ass at attention today.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2015, 02:48:05 PM
[...]

Hired a coach with a well known record of such activities so they can live or die with it
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 29, 2015, 02:59:52 PM
21 Rocky Patel Edge Corojo Toro (6.0"x52)
              5/22.50

[...]
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 29, 2015, 03:01:12 PM
SMU was actually good back in the day as well, before the death sentence.  Chad has 'em pretty excited again.  TCU and Baylor are fairly recent with their success.  (and Texas with it's lack thereof)

SMU Hoops also making headlines... unfortunately, not the good kind.

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/13769364/ncaa-bans-smu-mustangs-2016-postseason-suspends-larry-brown-30-percent-team-games
Hired a coach with a well known record of such activities so they can live or die with it

Yep. 3 time offender. Kansas, UCLA now SMU
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 29, 2015, 03:05:52 PM
More sporting news, resale on tickets for Clemson-ND hitting a record.
Son's seat on the lower deck going for over 1K....think he's seeing windfall...

http://www.tigernet.com/update/player/Clemson-ND-hottest-ticket-SC-5-years-20479?ref=front
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2015, 03:09:42 PM
More sporting news, resale on tickets for Clemson-ND hitting a record.
Son's seat on the lower deck going for over 1K....think he's seeing windfall...

http://www.tigernet.com/update/player/Clemson-ND-hottest-ticket-SC-5-years-20479?ref=front
Sell the ticket and buy a nice 65" TV to watch it on
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 29, 2015, 03:10:52 PM
More sporting news, resale on tickets for Clemson-ND hitting a record.
Son's seat on the lower deck going for over 1K....think he's seeing windfall...

http://www.tigernet.com/update/player/Clemson-ND-hottest-ticket-SC-5-years-20479?ref=front
Sell the ticket and buy a nice 65" TV to watch it in.
Unless you're BD...
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2015, 03:13:23 PM
More sporting news, resale on tickets for Clemson-ND hitting a record.
Son's seat on the lower deck going for over 1K....think he's seeing windfall...

http://www.tigernet.com/update/player/Clemson-ND-hottest-ticket-SC-5-years-20479?ref=front
Sell the ticket and buy a nice 65" TV to watch it in.
Unless you're BD...
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2015, 03:15:30 PM
More sporting news, resale on tickets for Clemson-ND hitting a record.
Son's seat on the lower deck going for over 1K....think he's seeing windfall...

http://www.tigernet.com/update/player/Clemson-ND-hottest-ticket-SC-5-years-20479?ref=front
ND is a 1 point favorite now
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2015, 03:24:23 PM
Cigar done guess I will get back to the pantry project.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 29, 2015, 03:47:01 PM
More sporting news, resale on tickets for Clemson-ND hitting a record.
Son's seat on the lower deck going for over 1K....think he's seeing windfall...

http://www.tigernet.com/update/player/Clemson-ND-hottest-ticket-SC-5-years-20479?ref=front
ND is a 1 point favorite now
I'm fine with that....prefer it actually at this point.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on September 29, 2015, 03:51:34 PM
Cigar done guess I will get back to the pantry project.
Later Frankenfish.  Keep those electrodes clean.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on September 29, 2015, 04:04:01 PM
Later Percy Dovetonsils (Ernie Kovacs character) aka Texas Redfish.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2015, 04:08:13 PM
DOW Closed.     +47.24
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2015, 04:09:32 PM
More sporting news, resale on tickets for Clemson-ND hitting a record.
Son's seat on the lower deck going for over 1K....think he's seeing windfall...

http://www.tigernet.com/update/player/Clemson-ND-hottest-ticket-SC-5-years-20479?ref=front
ND is a 1 point favorite now
I'm fine with that....prefer it actually at this point.
I look at +/- 2.5   as pretty much a pick-um
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: sfish on September 29, 2015, 04:23:10 PM
More sporting news, resale on tickets for Clemson-ND hitting a record.
Son's seat on the lower deck going for over 1K....think he's seeing windfall...

http://www.tigernet.com/update/player/Clemson-ND-hottest-ticket-SC-5-years-20479?ref=front
ND is a 1 point favorite now
I'm fine with that....prefer it actually at this point.
They're just trying to even out the wagers now, early money must be on ND
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: sfish on September 29, 2015, 04:24:27 PM
Deal on La Riqueza #4 at Cigar.com 25/$99 if anyone is a fan
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on September 29, 2015, 04:31:10 PM
Deal on La Riqueza #4 at Cigar.com 25/$99 if anyone is a fan
Free shipping?  Afternoon Biebfish.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: sfish on September 29, 2015, 04:38:50 PM
Deal on La Riqueza #4 at Cigar.com 25/$99 if anyone is a fan
Free shipping?  Afternoon Biebfish.
Don't think so, may need a code
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2015, 04:40:05 PM
Deal on La Riqueza #4 at Cigar.com 25/$99 if anyone is a fan
Damn Enabler, that is too good to pass cause I got a $25 gift card been needingbtomuse for a year.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2015, 04:44:24 PM
Deal on La Riqueza #4 at Cigar.com 25/$99 if anyone is a fan
Damn Enabler, that is too good to pass cause I got a $25 gift card been needingbtomuse for a year.
Where they at, can't find them
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on September 29, 2015, 04:44:36 PM
Deal on La Riqueza #4 at Cigar.com 25/$99 if anyone is a fan
Free shipping?  Afternoon Biebfish.
Don't think so, may need a code
Where's Ogie when we need him?
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: Ogie on September 29, 2015, 04:48:29 PM
Deal on La Riqueza #4 at Cigar.com 25/$99 if anyone is a fan
Free shipping?  Afternoon Biebfish.
Don't think so, may need a code
Where's Ogie when we need him?
I'm here. Just got nothin' since frsh59 is dead.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2015, 04:52:46 PM
They also have a deal on Sancho Panza's, good price on boxes and come with a $20 gift card.

Example:  double Maduro Corona Box of 20 for $53.32 and you get a $20 gift card with it.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2015, 04:53:29 PM
Deal on La Riqueza #4 at Cigar.com 25/$99 if anyone is a fan
Free shipping?  Afternoon Biebfish.
Don't think so, may need a code
Where's Ogie when we need him?
I'm here. Just got nothin' since frsh59 is dead.
Hi Ogie, thanks for trying.   Buy $125 and it is FS.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: sfish on September 29, 2015, 04:55:16 PM
They have CLE Connie robustos 20/$49.99
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: sfish on September 29, 2015, 04:55:47 PM
They also have a deal on Sancho Panza's, good price on boxes and come with a $20 gift card.

Example:  double Maduro Corona Box of 20 for $53.32 and you get a $20 gift card with it.
So you found them? Was an email deal
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on September 29, 2015, 05:36:17 PM
They also have a deal on Sancho Panza's, good price on boxes and come with a $20 gift card.

Example:  double Maduro Corona Box of 20 for $53.32 and you get a $20 gift card with it.
So you found them? Was an email deal
Do a search for the brand and they might show up.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on September 29, 2015, 05:37:30 PM
Deal on La Riqueza #4 at Cigar.com 25/$99 if anyone is a fan
Free shipping?  Afternoon Biebfish.
Don't think so, may need a code
Where's Ogie when we need him?
I'm here. Just got nothin' since frsh59 is dead.
Appreciate the effort.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 29, 2015, 05:45:35 PM
Biebs got his enablin' quotient in for the day, he can now kick back and have a cigar.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on September 29, 2015, 05:47:18 PM
Biebs got his enablin' quotient in for the day, he can now kick back and have a cigar.
Biebs is shillin' for seegar dot com today.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 29, 2015, 06:05:37 PM
They also have a deal on Sancho Panza's, good price on boxes and come with a $20 gift card.

Example:  double Maduro Corona Box of 20 for $53.32 and you get a $20 gift card with it.
So you found them? Was an email deal
Yea, X-Mas Vacation Sale.

Also includes Room 101 Connie Torp box for $79.99
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2015, 06:09:24 PM
Biebs got his enablin' quotient in for the day, he can now kick back and have a cigar.
Biebs is shillin' for seegar dot com today.
Got a phone call and been distracted.  Here is the La Riqueza Special link

http://www.cigar.com/search/?q=Tatuaje+La+Riqueza

Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: razgueado on September 29, 2015, 06:17:14 PM
They have CLE Connie robustos 20/$49.99
Damned enabler.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2015, 06:18:37 PM
They have CLE Connie robustos 20/$49.99
Damned enabler.
Get ya some man!!!!
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: sfish on September 29, 2015, 06:19:12 PM
They have CLE Connie robustos 20/$49.99
Damned enabler.
If you like those how can you even balk at that deal?
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2015, 06:19:32 PM
I got a CLE Cuarenta lit now.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2015, 06:21:21 PM
They have CLE Connie robustos 20/$49.99
Damned enabler.
If you like those how can you even balk at that deal?
Best deal is the Sancho Panza's with the $20 card if you like them, they got that deal,on all,of them in another area.  I like the Sancho Double Maduros and Extra Fuertes and you don't see them on special very often.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on September 29, 2015, 06:23:47 PM
They have CLE Connie robustos 20/$49.99
Damned enabler.
GFY! Beibfish!
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2015, 06:25:16 PM
They have CLE Connie robustos 20/$49.99
Damned enabler.
GFY! Beibfish!
Thank you Fish, I been trying to use this gift card forever. :)
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2015, 06:30:08 PM
45 more cigars coming I got to go to the Tupperware store.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 29, 2015, 06:32:09 PM
45 more cigars coming I got to go to the Tupperware store.
And the problem is?
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: razgueado on September 29, 2015, 06:35:07 PM
They have CLE Connie robustos 20/$49.99
Damned enabler.
If you like those how can you even balk at that deal?
I'm not, obviously.  The question is whether I get two bundles or not.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 29, 2015, 06:39:11 PM
45 more cigars coming I got to go to the Tupperware store.
On the Devil:

Berkshire Humidor 200 ct. $61 with 5+ hours
Havana Footlocker 300 ct $79 with 2+days  (my choice for best value)
Dome Display  150 ct. $46 with 2+ days
Xikar 100 ct. humi and collection  $49.00 4 days
Tuscany Cherry 100 ct. $31 with 5+ days  (I got one for $40)
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: razgueado on September 29, 2015, 06:40:00 PM
They have CLE Connie robustos 20/$49.99
Damned enabler.
If you like those how can you even balk at that deal?
Best deal is the Sancho Panza's with the $20 card if you like them, they got that deal,on all,of them in another area.  I like the Sancho Double Maduros and Extra Fuertes and you don't see them on special very often.
Yeah, got one of those in the cart too.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2015, 06:41:20 PM
45 more cigars coming I got to go to the Tupperware store.
And the problem is?
The problem is I need a larger humidor not more cigars. ::)
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2015, 06:42:01 PM
They have CLE Connie robustos 20/$49.99
Damned enabler.
If you like those how can you even balk at that deal?
Best deal is the Sancho Panza's with the $20 card if you like them, they got that deal,on all,of them in another area.  I like the Sancho Double Maduros and Extra Fuertes and you don't see them on special very often.
Yeah, got one of those in the cart too.
Good man, now let's find you some more
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: razgueado on September 29, 2015, 06:47:06 PM
They have CLE Connie robustos 20/$49.99
Damned enabler.
If you like those how can you even balk at that deal?
Best deal is the Sancho Panza's with the $20 card if you like them, they got that deal,on all,of them in another area.  I like the Sancho Double Maduros and Extra Fuertes and you don't see them on special very often.
Yeah, got one of those in the cart too.
Good man, now let's find you some more
No, this will make 80 cigars purchased this month.  Let's leave it alone for a bit.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 29, 2015, 06:49:34 PM
45 more cigars coming I got to go to the Tupperware store.
And the problem is?
The problem is I need a larger humidor not more cigars. ::)
Solved, see above.
Or this one:
Escalade Trunk Humidor 5,000 capacity  $81 5days +  (assembly req.)
Verona Deluxe Cabinet  3.000 capacity  $131  5 days +
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2015, 06:50:31 PM
They have CLE Connie robustos 20/$49.99
Damned enabler.
If you like those how can you even balk at that deal?
Best deal is the Sancho Panza's with the $20 card if you like them, they got that deal,on all,of them in another area.  I like the Sancho Double Maduros and Extra Fuertes and you don't see them on special very often.
Yeah, got one of those in the cart too.
Good man, now let's find you some more
No, this will make 80 cigars purchased this month.  Let's leave it alone for a bit.
Can't ever have too many cigars
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 29, 2015, 06:51:20 PM
Time to get some dinner, have a good evening all.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: razgueado on September 29, 2015, 06:52:07 PM
They have CLE Connie robustos 20/$49.99
Damned enabler.
If you like those how can you even balk at that deal?
Best deal is the Sancho Panza's with the $20 card if you like them, they got that deal,on all,of them in another area.  I like the Sancho Double Maduros and Extra Fuertes and you don't see them on special very often.
Yeah, got one of those in the cart too.
Good man, now let's find you some more
No, this will make 80 cigars purchased this month.  Let's leave it alone for a bit.
Can't ever have too many cigars
Too many cigars isn't the problem.. Too few dollars is the problem.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2015, 07:00:20 PM
Time to get some dinner, have a good evening all.
Later Dave enjoy your dinner.
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2015, 07:07:53 PM
Deal Alert:

CI has La Riqueza #4 in 10 packs at 10/$50 and FS with one pack.  More expensive per cigar but smaller purchase and FS.

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/specials/deal/speciald/

Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 29, 2015, 08:25:51 PM
If you are using Uverse (others may offer it I don't know) there is a new show on at 10:30 CST tonight called Smoke about the Beverly Hills Cigar Club, looks interesting.  That late means record and watch tomorrow for me!
Title: Re: 9/29/2015
Post by: razgueado on September 29, 2015, 10:41:44 PM
FUBAR day. Buying cigars was the highest point.

Smoking a OOO and wondering what I'm going to do when my box of them runs out.