Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14

Today Is National Coffee Day

Free Cup of Coffee and a Free donut @ Krispy Kreme

Hurry in to celebrate with a free medium Hot or Iced Dark Roast coffee on September 29th@ Dunkin Donuts
Good morning, Dave.  Hope you're having a pain free day.  I may just have to stop at both today and start the diet tomorrow.
Good Morning Mayor, good diet plan you got.

Very minimal pain but staying home to avoid the office pain.  Go back to work tomorrow I guess.
May as well wait until October.  ;)

Holy double jam! Sounds like a Saturday night at the Scarpa house. Morning boys!
Don't it?!?  Good morning, Fish.

Holy double jam! Sounds like a Saturday night at the Scarpa house. Morning boys!
Morning Fish

Today Is National Coffee Day

Free Cup of Coffee and a Free donut @ Krispy Kreme

Hurry in to celebrate with a free medium Hot or Iced Dark Roast coffee on September 29th@ Dunkin Donuts
Add Peet's Coffee Shops to the list offering a Free Cup of Coffee today

Today Is National Coffee Day

Free Cup of Coffee and a Free donut @ Krispy Kreme

Hurry in to celebrate with a free medium Hot or Iced Dark Roast coffee on September 29th@ Dunkin Donuts
Good morning, Dave.  Hope you're having a pain free day.  I may just have to stop at both today and start the diet tomorrow.
Good Morning Mayor, good diet plan you got.

Very minimal pain but staying home to avoid the office pain.  Go back to work tomorrow I guess.
May as well wait until October.  ;)
I am off Friday anyway.

Today Is National Coffee Day

Free Cup of Coffee and a Free donut @ Krispy Kreme

Hurry in to celebrate with a free medium Hot or Iced Dark Roast coffee on September 29th@ Dunkin Donuts
Good morning, Dave.  Hope you're having a pain free day.  I may just have to stop at both today and start the diet tomorrow.
Good Morning Mayor, good diet plan you got.

Very minimal pain but staying home to avoid the office pain.  Go back to work tomorrow I guess.
May as well wait until October.  ;)
I am off Friday anyway.
Just go back on Monday, why rush it?

Today Is National Coffee Day

Free Cup of Coffee and a Free donut @ Krispy Kreme

Hurry in to celebrate with a free medium Hot or Iced Dark Roast coffee on September 29th@ Dunkin Donuts
Good morning, Dave.  Hope you're having a pain free day.  I may just have to stop at both today and start the diet tomorrow.
Good Morning Mayor, good diet plan you got.

Very minimal pain but staying home to avoid the office pain.  Go back to work tomorrow I guess.
May as well wait until October.  ;)
I am off Friday anyway.
You'll go back in tomorrow and after 5 minutes wonder WTF you did

Today Is National Coffee Day

Free Cup of Coffee and a Free donut @ Krispy Kreme

Hurry in to celebrate with a free medium Hot or Iced Dark Roast coffee on September 29th@ Dunkin Donuts
Add Peet's Coffee Shops to the list offering a Free Cup of Coffee today
I'm gonna have to look for one of those.  Not sure they're here.

Today Is National Coffee Day

Free Cup of Coffee and a Free donut @ Krispy Kreme

Hurry in to celebrate with a free medium Hot or Iced Dark Roast coffee on September 29th@ Dunkin Donuts
Good morning, Dave.  Hope you're having a pain free day.  I may just have to stop at both today and start the diet tomorrow.
Good Morning Mayor, good diet plan you got.

Very minimal pain but staying home to avoid the office pain.  Go back to work tomorrow I guess.
May as well wait until October.  ;)
I am off Friday anyway.
You'll go back in tomorrow and after 5 minutes wonder WTF you did
Completely agree.  Maybe (just maybe) go in on Thursday just to catch up on a few things and then enjoy the long weekend.  But definitely don't go in tomorrow wearing your ascot.  What are you, Thurston Howell III?

Today Is National Coffee Day

Free Cup of Coffee and a Free donut @ Krispy Kreme

Hurry in to celebrate with a free medium Hot or Iced Dark Roast coffee on September 29th@ Dunkin Donuts
Good morning, Dave.  Hope you're having a pain free day.  I may just have to stop at both today and start the diet tomorrow.
Good Morning Mayor, good diet plan you got.

Very minimal pain but staying home to avoid the office pain.  Go back to work tomorrow I guess.
May as well wait until October.  ;)
I am off Friday anyway.
You'll go back in tomorrow and after 5 minutes wonder WTF you did
That is absolutely correct

Today Is National Coffee Day

Free Cup of Coffee and a Free donut @ Krispy Kreme

Hurry in to celebrate with a free medium Hot or Iced Dark Roast coffee on September 29th@ Dunkin Donuts
Good morning, Dave.  Hope you're having a pain free day.  I may just have to stop at both today and start the diet tomorrow.
Good Morning Mayor, good diet plan you got.

Very minimal pain but staying home to avoid the office pain.  Go back to work tomorrow I guess.
May as well wait until October.  ;)
I am off Friday anyway.
You'll go back in tomorrow and after 5 minutes wonder WTF you did
Completely agree.  Maybe (just maybe) go in on Thursday just to catch up on a few things and then enjoy the long weekend.  But definitely don't go in tomorrow wearing your ascot.  What are you, Thurston Howell III?
Sounds like a good excuse to me.

Today Is National Coffee Day

Free Cup of Coffee and a Free donut @ Krispy Kreme

Hurry in to celebrate with a free medium Hot or Iced Dark Roast coffee on September 29th@ Dunkin Donuts
Add Peet's Coffee Shops to the list offering a Free Cup of Coffee today
I'm gonna have to look for one of those.  Not sure they're here.
Don't think they are real widespread but I tried one somewhere in my travelsand they did have very good coffee.

Today Is National Coffee Day

Free Cup of Coffee and a Free donut @ Krispy Kreme

Hurry in to celebrate with a free medium Hot or Iced Dark Roast coffee on September 29th@ Dunkin Donuts
Add Peet's Coffee Shops to the list offering a Free Cup of Coffee today
I'm gonna have to look for one of those.  Not sure they're here.
Don't think they are real widespread but I tried one somewhere in my travelsand they did have very good coffee.
I feel like I have too.  Anyhoo, back to the grind.  Another day of sharing my office with the boss.

Today Is National Coffee Day

Free Cup of Coffee and a Free donut @ Krispy Kreme

Hurry in to celebrate with a free medium Hot or Iced Dark Roast coffee on September 29th@ Dunkin Donuts
Add Peet's Coffee Shops to the list offering a Free Cup of Coffee today
Bad day to be a Commie YellowStar.

Today Is National Coffee Day

Free Cup of Coffee and a Free donut @ Krispy Kreme

Hurry in to celebrate with a free medium Hot or Iced Dark Roast coffee on September 29th@ Dunkin Donuts
Add Peet's Coffee Shops to the list offering a Free Cup of Coffee today
Bad day to be a Commie YellowStar.
Ha! He doesn't know WTF he's doing anyway
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14