CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on February 28, 2022, 12:00:07 AM

Title: 2/28/2022
Post by: CigarBanter on February 28, 2022, 12:00:07 AM
Happy Monday!  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 2/28/2022
Post by: bluecollar on February 28, 2022, 05:39:17 AM
Happy Monday!  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Good morning. Spring cannot come soon enough.
Title: Re: 2/28/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 28, 2022, 06:00:16 AM
Happy Monday!  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Good morning. Spring cannot come soon enough.
Amen to that, this winter shit is for the birds.
Title: Re: 2/28/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 28, 2022, 06:00:27 AM
Morning, all. Happy Monday.
Title: Re: 2/28/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 28, 2022, 06:00:54 AM
Joe's Non-Jambalaya:

Cohiba Puro Dominicana Robusto - 10/49.99
Title: Re: 2/28/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 28, 2022, 06:01:48 AM
Sis:

Door #1 - Gurkha Ultimate Double Perfecto Collection - 9/39.99

Door #2 - Latitude Zero Toro - 10/39.99

Door #3 - Ave Maria Holy Grail Churchill (sorry Dave, no Coffin) - 5/29.99
Title: Re: 2/28/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 28, 2022, 06:25:11 AM
Happy Monday!  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Good morning. Spring cannot come soon enough.
Well February went in a hurry so I believe your wish will come soon enough.

Good morning, Rick and Dave.
Title: Re: 2/28/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 28, 2022, 06:49:47 AM
Happy Monday!  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Good morning. Spring cannot come soon enough.
Well February went in a hurry so I believe your wish will come soon enough.

Good morning, Rick and Dave.
At least it's not snowing right now. So that's something.
Title: Re: 2/28/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 28, 2022, 06:54:51 AM
Happy Monday!  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Good morning. Spring cannot come soon enough.
Well February went in a hurry so I believe your wish will come soon enough.

Good morning, Rick and Dave.
At least it's not snowing right now. So that's something.
It was cold and windy here last night. Haven't been out yet today but RealFeel is showing 13°.
Title: Re: 2/28/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 28, 2022, 07:09:56 AM
Happy Monday!  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Good morning. Spring cannot come soon enough.
Well February went in a hurry so I believe your wish will come soon enough.

Good morning, Rick and Dave.
At least it's not snowing right now. So that's something.
It was cold and windy here last night. Haven't been out yet today but RealFeel is showing 13°.
Right now, we're showing 20, real feel of 23. It's not sunny, so I guess it's humid out? Lol
Title: Re: 2/28/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 28, 2022, 08:12:31 AM
In a couple of days, my daughter will be returning home for Spring Break. Therefore, spring is imminent, no?
Title: Re: 2/28/2022
Post by: bluecollar on February 28, 2022, 08:28:01 AM
Happy Monday!  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Good morning. Spring cannot come soon enough.
Well February went in a hurry so I believe your wish will come soon enough.

Good morning, Rick and Dave.
Good morning Tony and Dave
Title: Re: 2/28/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 28, 2022, 08:46:11 AM
In a couple of days, my daughter will be returning home for Spring Break. Therefore, spring is imminent, no?
Seems about right to me. Mine also have theirs in a couple of weeks.
Title: Re: 2/28/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 28, 2022, 08:56:42 AM
Planning to head back into the office on Wednesday. Looks like I will be going in one day per week for the foreseeable future. Might be doing two days before long.
Title: Re: 2/28/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 28, 2022, 09:07:15 AM
Planning to head back into the office on Wednesday. Looks like I will be going in one day per week for the foreseeable future. Might be doing two days before long.
My sincerest condolences.
Title: Re: 2/28/2022
Post by: bluecollar on February 28, 2022, 09:11:03 AM
Planning to head back into the office on Wednesday. Looks like I will be going in one day per week for the foreseeable future. Might be doing two days before long.
Is that a good thing? You lose the comforts of home but don't we all want to get back to some form of normalcy?
Title: Re: 2/28/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 28, 2022, 09:24:32 AM
Planning to head back into the office on Wednesday. Looks like I will be going in one day per week for the foreseeable future. Might be doing two days before long.
Is that a good thing? You lose the comforts of home but don't we all want to get back to some form of normalcy?
I'm not complaining at all. I love the flexibility of working remotely but I actually prefer the office.
Title: Re: 2/28/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 28, 2022, 09:25:52 AM
Planning to head back into the office on Wednesday. Looks like I will be going in one day per week for the foreseeable future. Might be doing two days before long.
Is that a good thing? You lose the comforts of home but don't we all want to get back to some form of normalcy?
Not me. I want my new normal to be completely devoid of a commute.
Title: Re: 2/28/2022
Post by: bluecollar on February 28, 2022, 09:30:30 AM
Planning to head back into the office on Wednesday. Looks like I will be going in one day per week for the foreseeable future. Might be doing two days before long.
Is that a good thing? You lose the comforts of home but don't we all want to get back to some form of normalcy?
Not me. I want my new normal to be completely devoid of a commute.
...and I would like 5 more coworkers to replace the ones I lost in the last 2 years
Title: Re: 2/28/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 28, 2022, 09:39:32 AM
Planning to head back into the office on Wednesday. Looks like I will be going in one day per week for the foreseeable future. Might be doing two days before long.
Is that a good thing? You lose the comforts of home but don't we all want to get back to some form of normalcy?
Not me. I want my new normal to be completely devoid of a commute.
...and I would like 5 more coworkers to replace the ones I lost in the last 2 years
Well, at least one of us is getting what he wants. Lol

But seriously, sucks to have been burned by the great retirement or whatever they're calling this period of people not going back to work.

EDIT: Looks like it's the "Great Resignation".
Title: Re: 2/28/2022
Post by: bluecollar on February 28, 2022, 09:47:28 AM
Planning to head back into the office on Wednesday. Looks like I will be going in one day per week for the foreseeable future. Might be doing two days before long.
Is that a good thing? You lose the comforts of home but don't we all want to get back to some form of normalcy?
Not me. I want my new normal to be completely devoid of a commute.
...and I would like 5 more coworkers to replace the ones I lost in the last 2 years
Well, at least one of us is getting what he wants. Lol

But seriously, sucks to have been burned by the great retirement or whatever they're calling this period of people not going back to work.

EDIT: Looks like it's the "Great Resignation".
Yeah 2 retired, 2 left for another job and one went out on personal matter. This all happened in the last 24 months. My new supervisor was trying to make this the new normal until us remaining met him with objection. It's still a work in progress.
Title: Re: 2/28/2022
Post by: razgueado on February 28, 2022, 10:02:37 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 2/28/2022
Post by: razgueado on February 28, 2022, 10:03:53 AM
Planning to head back into the office on Wednesday. Looks like I will be going in one day per week for the foreseeable future. Might be doing two days before long.
Is that a good thing? You lose the comforts of home but don't we all want to get back to some form of normalcy?
Not me. I want my new normal to be completely devoid of a commute.
Me too.
Title: Re: 2/28/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 28, 2022, 10:06:38 AM
[...]

As long as you keep fighting for what's right, that's all you can do.
Title: Re: 2/28/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 28, 2022, 10:07:06 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Page2EvenBeforeTDRaz.
Title: Re: 2/28/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 28, 2022, 10:07:46 AM
[...]

Though, I suppose you could also look for employment elsewhere. But I'm guessing if that were a viable option, you'd have done that long ago.
Title: Re: 2/28/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 28, 2022, 10:14:59 AM
Happy Monday!  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Good morning. Spring cannot come soon enough.
Amen to that, this winter shit is for the birds.
It's not so bad...

Clemson, SC

CURRENT WEATHER
10:13 AM
46
‎°F
Partly sunny

FEELS LIKE
44°
Expect sunny skies. The high will be 62°.

10 DAY FORECAST

Today

62°
Sunny
37°
Precipitation
2%

Tue 1

68°
40°

Wed 2

74°
47°

Thu 3

77°
47°

Fri 4

66°
46°

Sat 5

75°
53°

Sun 6

76°
54°
Title: Re: 2/28/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 28, 2022, 10:16:12 AM
Sis:

Door #1 - Gurkha Ultimate Double Perfecto Collection - 9/39.99

Door #2 - Latitude Zero Toro - 10/39.99

Door #3 - Ave Maria Holy Grail Churchill (sorry Dave, no Coffin) - 5/29.99
Well, fuk it then.  Not a bad cigar, wish they weren't just Churchills though.
Title: Re: 2/28/2022
Post by: razgueado on February 28, 2022, 10:16:35 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Page2EvenBeforeTDRaz.
Gotta keep y'all guessing, y'know?
Title: Re: 2/28/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 28, 2022, 10:18:59 AM
In a couple of days, my daughter will be returning home for Spring Break. Therefore, spring is imminent, no?
Spring break means a bunch of womens rowing teams come down here, particularly from the north for their first chance of the season to actually row on water.  So a bunch of Amazons around town for most of March.  Not complaining.
Title: Re: 2/28/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 28, 2022, 10:20:00 AM
Morning Tony, Rick, Dave and EarlyRiserRaz.
Title: Re: 2/28/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 28, 2022, 10:20:31 AM
My fault for not getting us to page 3 soon enough.
Title: Re: 2/28/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 28, 2022, 10:23:50 AM
Today is Monday, Feb. 28, the 59th day of 2022.
There are 306 days left in the year.

Today’s Highlight in History:

On Feb. 28, 1993, a gun battle erupted at a religious compound near Waco, Texas, when Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms agents tried to arrest Branch Davidian leader David Koresh on weapons charges; four agents and six Davidians were killed as a 51-day standoff began.

On this date:

In 1844, a 12-inch gun aboard the USS Princeton exploded as the ship was sailing on the Potomac River, killing Secretary of State Abel P. Upshur, Navy Secretary Thomas W. Gilmer and several others.

In 1849, the California gold rush began in earnest as regular steamship service started bringing gold-seekers to San Francisco.

In 1911, President William Howard Taft nominated William H. Lewis to be the first Black Assistant Attorney General of the United States.

In 1953, scientists James D. Watson and Francis H.C. Crick announced they had discovered the double-helix structure of DNA.

In 1972, President Richard M. Nixon and Chinese Premier Zhou Enlai issued the Shanghai Communique, which called for normalizing relations between their countries, at the conclusion of Nixon’s historic visit to China.

In 1975, 42 people were killed in London’s Underground when a train smashed into the end of a tunnel.

In 1996, Britain’s Princess Diana agreed to divorce Prince Charles. (Their 15-year marriage officially ended in August 1996; Diana died in a car crash in Paris a year after that.)

In 2009, Paul Harvey, the news commentator and talk-radio pioneer whose staccato style made him one of the nation’s most familiar voices, died in Phoenix at age 90.

In 2013, Benedict XVI became the first pope in 600 years to resign, ending an eight-year pontificate. (Benedict was succeeded the following month by Pope Francis.)

In 2014, delivering a blunt warning to Moscow, President Barack Obama expressed deep concern over reported military activity inside Ukraine by Russia and warned “there will be costs” for any intervention.

In 2018, Walmart announced that it would no longer sell firearms and ammunition to people younger than 21 and would remove items resembling assault-style rifles from its website. Dick’s Sporting Goods said it would stop selling assault-style rifles and ban the sale of all guns to anyone under 21.

In 2020, the number of countries touched by the coronavirus climbed to nearly 60. The Dow Jones Industrial Average finished the week 12.4% lower in the market’s worst weekly performance since the 2008 financial crisis.
Title: Re: 2/28/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 28, 2022, 10:24:35 AM
Ten years ago: Republican Mitt Romney won presidential primary victories in Arizona and Michigan. Sen. Olympia Snowe, R-Maine, announced she would not seek reelection, citing what she called the increasingly polarized climate of Washington. Matt Kenseth won his second Daytona 500, holding off Dale Earnhardt Jr. in a post-midnight victory after rain had postponed the start of the race for the first time in its 54-year history from Sunday to Monday.

Five years ago: Heralding a “new chapter of American greatness,” President Donald Trump issued a broad call for overhauling the nation’s health care system and significantly boosting military spending in an hourlong speech to a joint session of Congress. Amazon’s cloud-computing service, Amazon Web Services, experienced a five-hour outage in its eastern U.S. region, causing unprecedented and widespread problems for thousands of websites and apps.

One year ago: New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo acknowledged for the first time that some of his behavior with women “may have been insensitive or too personal” and said he would cooperate with a sexual harassment investigation led by the state’s attorney general. Former President Donald Trump, addressing a conservative conference in Florida in his first public speech since leaving office, encouraged everyone to get vaccinated against COVID-19. “Nomadland” and “Borat Subsequent Moviefilm” took the top film honors at the Golden Globe Awards, capping a night that featured homebound winners accepting their awards.
Title: Re: 2/28/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 28, 2022, 10:29:41 AM
Today’s Birthdays:

Architect Frank Gehry is 93.
Singer Sam the Sham is 85.
Actor-director-dancer Tommy Tune is 83.
Hall of Fame auto racer Mario Andretti is 82.
Actor Kelly Bishop is 78.
Actor Stephanie Beacham is 75.
Writer-director Mike Figgis is 74.
Actor Mercedes Ruehl is 74.
Actor Bernadette Peters is 74.
Former Energy Secretary Steven Chu is 74.
Actor Ilene Graff is 73.
Nobel Prize-winning economist Paul Krugman is 69.
Comedian Gilbert Gottfried is 67.
Basketball Hall of Famer Adrian Dantley is 67.
Actor John Turturro is 65.
Rock singer Cindy Wilson is 65.
Actor Rae Dawn Chong is 61.
Actor Maxine Bahns is 53.
Actor Robert Sean Leonard is 53.
Rock singer Pat Monahan is 53.
Author Daniel Handler (aka “Lemony Snicket”) is 52.
Actor Tasha Smith is 51.
Actor Rory Cochrane is 50.
Actor Ali Larter is 46.
Country singer Jason Aldean is 45.
Actor Geoffrey Arend is 44.
Actor Melanie Chandra (TV: “Code Black”) is 38.
Actor Michelle Horn is 35.
MLB relief pitcher Aroldis Chapman is 34.
Actor True O’Brien is 28.
Actor Madisen Beaty is 27.
Actor Quinn Shephard is 27.
Actor Bobb’e J. Thompson is 26.
Title: Re: 2/28/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 28, 2022, 10:30:08 AM
Over/Under for today is 6
Raz Over/Under is 8
Title: Re: 2/28/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 28, 2022, 10:36:30 AM
My fault for not getting us to page 3 soon enough.
Don't worry, we knew whose fault it was.
Title: Re: 2/28/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 28, 2022, 10:37:27 AM
Over/Under for today is 6
Raz Over/Under is 8
Spot on once again, 6.
Title: Re: 2/28/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 28, 2022, 11:07:42 AM
Just found out an old work friend of mine passed away. Apparently, he was helping a neighbor remove a tree from their property, slipped in mud, hit his head on the running board of a truck and died in the ER about an hour later. Yeesh.
Title: Re: 2/28/2022
Post by: razgueado on February 28, 2022, 11:10:34 AM
[...]

8.

I am intimately familiar with the work of Frank Gehry, Sam the Sham, Tommy Tune, Mercedes Ruehl, Cindy Wilson, and Jason Aldean, but wouldn't have been able to name them if only shown a picture. The rules is the rules.
Title: Re: 2/28/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 28, 2022, 11:18:04 AM
[...]

Gehry is actually on my list today, thanks to an internship I did during college at a local video production house. He designed a building at a college downtown so we interviewed him about it on a couple of occasions.
Title: Re: 2/28/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 28, 2022, 11:21:07 AM
[...]

Which, in an odd coincidence, is the Peter B Lewis building, former chairman/CEO of my current company. We also interviewed him about it, and it made for an interesting ice breaker at work functions when I told them I was once in the former CEOs apartment and nearly broke one of his tables. Lol

The building in question:

https://clevelandhistorical.org/items/show/39
Title: Re: 2/28/2022
Post by: bluecollar on February 28, 2022, 11:34:21 AM
[...]

I don't want to lose my seniority or my time off but yes it is an option.
Title: Re: 2/28/2022
Post by: bluecollar on February 28, 2022, 11:35:12 AM
Morning Tony, Rick, Dave and EarlyRiserRaz.
Good morning Clemson Dave
Title: Re: 2/28/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 28, 2022, 11:39:55 AM
[...]

Exactly right.
Thought about giving numbers on names you know in addition to faces you'd recognize, but figure that's getting too complicated.
Title: Re: 2/28/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 28, 2022, 11:41:25 AM
[...]

Pant's down and lampshade on your head?
Title: Re: 2/28/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 28, 2022, 11:42:21 AM
[...]

Nice!
Title: Re: 2/28/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 28, 2022, 11:45:20 AM
[...]

It was an all glass table attached to the wall under a mirror. The damn thing was practically invisible. I bumped it with a camera case cause I didn't see it, but luckily, the only damage was to my pride.
Title: Re: 2/28/2022
Post by: bluecollar on February 28, 2022, 11:47:39 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Good morning Raz
Title: Re: 2/28/2022
Post by: razgueado on February 28, 2022, 11:50:37 AM
[...]

I've heard that one of Gehry's working methods involves wadding up paper and drawing design inspiration from the shapes.  That fascinates me.

When the Museum of Pop Culture in Seattle was being built (as the Experience Music Project), an urban legend started that the building was intended to look like a smashed guitar. Gehry fed that by saying he'd started by examining pictures of smashed Stratocasters.  It even got written up by several columnists that way.  The result, however, doesn't really resemble a smashed instrument.  People just couldn't grok Gehry.
Title: Re: 2/28/2022
Post by: razgueado on February 28, 2022, 11:56:14 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Good morning Raz
Morning, Rick.
Title: Re: 2/28/2022
Post by: razgueado on February 28, 2022, 12:03:45 PM
[...]

Nah.  I don't recall how this little exercise sprang up, but it becomes an interesting cultural survey if the "rules" are followed.  If we just went on name or face recognition, it wouldn't have much value.  There are things to learn by seeing who and what actually resonates with people enough that names stick to faces and faces to names and people to accomplishments in our memories.
Title: Re: 2/28/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 28, 2022, 01:20:43 PM
[...]

Agreed, no need to muck it up at this point.
Title: Re: 2/28/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 28, 2022, 01:29:08 PM
Only 61... maybe I need a jacket.
Title: Re: 2/28/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 28, 2022, 02:08:21 PM
Only 61... maybe I need a jacket.
You definitely do. Skin probably getting a little thin during those SC summers. ;)
Title: Re: 2/28/2022
Post by: FloridaDean on February 28, 2022, 02:15:22 PM
afternoon Tony, Rick, Dave, Dave, and Bret.

played a nice 18 this morning/afternoon. not being too familiar with the course didn't help my score but I managed to hit the ball well. if I knew the layout a little better I may have saved quite a few strokes, not counting a ball in the water and one way out of bounds.
Title: Re: 2/28/2022
Post by: FloridaDean on February 28, 2022, 02:17:11 PM
Only 61... maybe I need a jacket.
72° and breezy here. 😊
Title: Re: 2/28/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 28, 2022, 02:22:38 PM
afternoon Tony, Rick, Dave, Dave, and Bret.

played a nice 18 this morning/afternoon. not being too familiar with the course didn't help my score but I managed to hit the ball well. if I knew the layout a little better I may have saved quite a few strokes, not counting a ball in the water and one way out of bounds.
I long for the days of hitting one in the water or OB. Afternoon, Deano.
Title: Re: 2/28/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 28, 2022, 02:22:48 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 2/28/2022
Post by: FloridaDean on February 28, 2022, 03:09:31 PM
yep.
Title: Re: 2/28/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 28, 2022, 03:27:50 PM
This Hit and Run is a solid...as are the Part Deux.
Title: Re: 2/28/2022
Post by: bluecollar on February 28, 2022, 04:31:50 PM
This Hit and Run is a solid...as are the Part Deux.
What are your top 3 Room 101? I'll be honest I don't know one from the other.
Title: Re: 2/28/2022
Post by: bluecollar on February 28, 2022, 04:32:49 PM
Now this one is a keeper, for me at least.
Title: Re: 2/28/2022
Post by: bluecollar on February 28, 2022, 04:36:09 PM
Now this one is a keeper, for me at least.
Intemperance EC 5x50
Trying to get picture to load.....
Title: Re: 2/28/2022
Post by: bluecollar on February 28, 2022, 05:57:23 PM
Now this one is a keeper, for me at least.
Intemperance EC 5x50
Trying to get picture to load.....
Reload(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220228/0160cc5c46f247f9b920e32c539cd7fb.jpg)
Title: Re: 2/28/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 28, 2022, 08:17:18 PM
Now this one is a keeper, for me at least.
Intemperance EC 5x50
Trying to get picture to load.....
I agree, really nice cigar.
Title: Re: 2/28/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 28, 2022, 08:30:29 PM
This Hit and Run is a solid...as are the Part Deux.
What are your top 3 Room 101? I'll be honest I don't know one from the other.
Top three is tough.  As I said earlier Lost and Found and Lost and Found Pard Deux are very enjoyable (although technically not Room 101 as they are a collaboration.

From Room 101, I really like all three of the Master Collection, Room 101 Connecticut, Namakubi which are all retired.

For those currently available, Farce (not Connecticut or Lonsdale) and The T (not the Connecticut versions)  Breakfast in Portugal is my favorite of what I nicknamed the cartoon series (made for folks like CI)