CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on November 02, 2020, 02:19:22 AM

Title: 11/2/2020
Post by: CigarBanter on November 02, 2020, 02:19:22 AM
Happy Monday!  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 02, 2020, 05:23:12 AM
Just another jammin' Monday.
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: bluecollar on November 02, 2020, 05:28:33 AM
Just another jammin' Monday.
Good morning Dave. Coating of snow on the ground here. Ugh!
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 02, 2020, 05:49:41 AM
Just another jammin' Monday.
Good morning Dave. Coating of snow on the ground here. Ugh!
We had some blustery weather here yesterday, if you saw any highlights of the Browns game. Went through rain, sleet and snow throughout the day, but I don't think any of it stuck.
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 02, 2020, 05:51:47 AM
Just another jammin' Monday.
Good morning Dave. Coating of snow on the ground here. Ugh!
We had some blustery weather here yesterday, if you saw any highlights of the Browns game. Went through rain, sleet and snow throughout the day, but I don't think any of it stuck.
This was one of the Browns highlights from yesterday. Lol

https://twitter.com/i/status/1322964795415408641
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 02, 2020, 06:13:26 AM
Good morning, Rick and Dave. Cold here but not too bad. Even had a bit of freezing rain on Friday.
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 02, 2020, 06:26:18 AM
Good morning, Rick and Dave. Cold here but not too bad. Even had a bit of freezing rain on Friday.
Morning, Mayor T. Your Stillers really pulled out a good one yesterday.
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 02, 2020, 06:27:25 AM
Just another jammin' Monday.
Good morning Dave. Coating of snow on the ground here. Ugh!
We had some blustery weather here yesterday, if you saw any highlights of the Browns game. Went through rain, sleet and snow throughout the day, but I don't think any of it stuck.
This was one of the Browns highlights from yesterday. Lol

https://twitter.com/i/status/1322964795415408641
At least that one went your way. It looked like a curve ball.
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 02, 2020, 06:28:22 AM
Good morning, Rick and Dave. Cold here but not too bad. Even had a bit of freezing rain on Friday.
Morning, Mayor T. Your Stillers really pulled out a good one yesterday.
Had me biting my nails, that's for sure. The first half was a shitshow.
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 02, 2020, 06:34:13 AM
Just another jammin' Monday.
Good morning Dave. Coating of snow on the ground here. Ugh!
We had some blustery weather here yesterday, if you saw any highlights of the Browns game. Went through rain, sleet and snow throughout the day, but I don't think any of it stuck.
This was one of the Browns highlights from yesterday. Lol

https://twitter.com/i/status/1322964795415408641
At least that one went your way. It looked like a curve ball.
That was about the only thing that did yesterday.
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: bluecollar on November 02, 2020, 06:56:32 AM
Just another jammin' Monday.
Good morning Dave. Coating of snow on the ground here. Ugh!
We had some blustery weather here yesterday, if you saw any highlights of the Browns game. Went through rain, sleet and snow throughout the day, but I don't think any of it stuck.
It was much of the same here. 30 degrees when I woke this morning. I needed to run the heater to melt the snow on the windshield.
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: bluecollar on November 02, 2020, 06:57:11 AM
Good morning, Rick and Dave. Cold here but not too bad. Even had a bit of freezing rain on Friday.
Good morning Mayor T.
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 02, 2020, 06:57:39 AM
Just another jammin' Monday.
Good morning Dave. Coating of snow on the ground here. Ugh!
We had some blustery weather here yesterday, if you saw any highlights of the Browns game. Went through rain, sleet and snow throughout the day, but I don't think any of it stuck.
This was one of the Browns highlights from yesterday. Lol

https://twitter.com/i/status/1322964795415408641
At least that one went your way. It looked like a curve ball.
That was about the only thing that did yesterday.
I guarantee the Browns won't lose next week.
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 02, 2020, 06:58:11 AM
Just another jammin' Monday.
Good morning Dave. Coating of snow on the ground here. Ugh!
We had some blustery weather here yesterday, if you saw any highlights of the Browns game. Went through rain, sleet and snow throughout the day, but I don't think any of it stuck.
It was much of the same here. 30 degrees when I woke this morning. I needed to run the heater to melt the snow on the windshield.
The summer went by too quickly, that's for sure.
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 02, 2020, 07:08:29 AM
Just another jammin' Monday.
Good morning Dave. Coating of snow on the ground here. Ugh!
We had some blustery weather here yesterday, if you saw any highlights of the Browns game. Went through rain, sleet and snow throughout the day, but I don't think any of it stuck.
This was one of the Browns highlights from yesterday. Lol

https://twitter.com/i/status/1322964795415408641
At least that one went your way. It looked like a curve ball.
That was about the only thing that did yesterday.
I guarantee the Browns won't lose next week.
CNS, true enough.
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on November 02, 2020, 07:24:40 AM
good morning Rick, Tony, and Dave.
Happy Monday.
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on November 02, 2020, 07:35:43 AM
windy 50° here with highs of 70's, maybe.
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 02, 2020, 08:06:40 AM
windy 50° here with highs of 70's, maybe.
Definitely better than the 34 feels like 25 here. Morning, Deano.
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: bluecollar on November 02, 2020, 08:20:43 AM
windy 50° here with highs of 70's, maybe.
Morning Dean. It's warmer later in the week.
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: Threebean on November 02, 2020, 08:21:35 AM
Good morning, Rick and Dave. Cold here but not too bad. Even had a bit of freezing rain on Friday.
Snow and freezing rain here, too...oh wait, 73 degs and sunny.  My bad.
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: Threebean on November 02, 2020, 08:23:50 AM
Good morning, ChillyWillys, and Dean.  We may be having beautiful weather, but one red light this morning to take the shine off.  Could have been worse for a Monday.
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on November 02, 2020, 08:25:32 AM
Good morning, ChillyWillys, and Dean.  We may be having beautiful weather, but one red light this morning to take the shine off.  Could have been worse for a Monday.
good morning soon to be Mr Debbie Susan.
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 02, 2020, 08:26:32 AM
windy 50° here with highs of 70's, maybe.
Good morning, Dean. Windy as hell here too. I'll be chasing garbage cans, for sure.
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 02, 2020, 08:32:42 AM
windy 50° here with highs of 70's, maybe.
Good morning, Dean. Windy as hell here too. I'll be chasing garbage cans, for sure.
I went to put another bag in the garbage this morning, and I had to move the recycling bin back to the edge of the driveway.
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: Threebean on November 02, 2020, 08:40:03 AM
Preempting ClemsonDave, today is National Sandwich Day. $2 off coupon at Jersey Mike's, woohoo!
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 02, 2020, 08:52:18 AM
windy 50° here with highs of 70's, maybe.
Good morning, Dean. Windy as hell here too. I'll be chasing garbage cans, for sure.
I went to put another bag in the garbage this morning, and I had to move the recycling bin back to the edge of the driveway.
Yep, had to move my recyclables too. This wind really blows.
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 02, 2020, 08:54:03 AM
Preempting ClemsonDave, today is National Sandwich Day. $2 off coupon at Jersey Mike's, woohoo!
Jersey Mike's is too expensive even with $2 off. I'll make you a much better sandwich for far less money.

Good morning, Mark.
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on November 02, 2020, 09:02:34 AM
Deals (if you call them that) From Not Our Sponsors:

Atlantic Cigar Co. — Macanudo Gold Label Limited Edition (Box of 21, $129.99)
Cigar Hustler — Cordoba & Morales Karole Bashkins (Pack of 5, $33.20)
Corona Cigar Co. — Tatuaje TAA 2020 (Box of 20, $214.95)
Famous Smoke Shop — Protocol Themis Lancero (Box of $10, $69.95)
Gotham Cigars — Diamond Crown Robusto No.1 (Box of 15, $258.80)
JR Cigars — Quesada Selección España Corona (Box of 20, $99.95)
Luis Martinez — Craftsman’s Bench Double Blade Cutter ($3.91)
STOGIES World Class Cigars — Herrera Estelí Tienda Exclusiva Lancero (Box of 15, $163.84)
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 02, 2020, 09:11:23 AM
windy 50° here with highs of 70's, maybe.
Good morning, Dean. Windy as hell here too. I'll be chasing garbage cans, for sure.
I went to put another bag in the garbage this morning, and I had to move the recycling bin back to the edge of the driveway.
Yep, had to move my recyclables too. This wind really blows.
(https://media1.tenor.com/images/ba76b7049f3f8bcc394741a3da45f494/tenor.gif?itemid=7770998)
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: bluecollar on November 02, 2020, 09:35:15 AM
Good morning Mark.
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: Threebean on November 02, 2020, 09:53:40 AM
Preempting ClemsonDave, today is National Sandwich Day. $2 off coupon at Jersey Mike's, woohoo!
Jersey Mike's is too expensive even with $2 off. I'll make you a much better sandwich for far less money.

Good morning, Mark.
But this one is FS.
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 02, 2020, 10:03:43 AM
Just another jammin' Monday.
Good morning Dave. Coating of snow on the ground here. Ugh!
We had some blustery weather here yesterday, if you saw any highlights of the Browns game. Went through rain, sleet and snow throughout the day, but I don't think any of it stuck.
This was one of the Browns highlights from yesterday. Lol

https://twitter.com/i/status/1322964795415408641
At least that one went your way. It looked like a curve ball.
That was about the only thing that did yesterday.
I guarantee the Browns won't lose next week.
Way to really go for the longshot on those bets Tony.
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 02, 2020, 10:04:58 AM
Preempting ClemsonDave, today is National Sandwich Day. $2 off coupon at Jersey Mike's, woohoo!
Will be putting my order in for sure.
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 02, 2020, 10:06:37 AM
Preempting ClemsonDave, today is National Sandwich Day. $2 off coupon at Jersey Mike's, woohoo!
Jersey Mike's is too expensive even with $2 off. I'll make you a much better sandwich for far less money.

Good morning, Mark.
Is $8 too expensive for a well made sub?  It's not Subway for sure....but it's not Subway.
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 02, 2020, 10:08:49 AM
Morning CheapyCheapoTony, FrostOnThePumpkinRick, BlowhardDave, WhatWasThatDean and NotQuiteGreenBean.
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: razgueado on November 02, 2020, 10:09:37 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 02, 2020, 10:09:53 AM
windy 50° here with highs of 70's, maybe.
Morning Dean. It's warmer later in the week.
And Tropical Storm Eta, soon to be a hurricane headed to Central America.
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 02, 2020, 10:10:20 AM
Morning Mr. Raz.
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 02, 2020, 10:11:29 AM
Good morning, ChillyWillys, and Dean.  We may be having beautiful weather, but one red light this morning to take the shine off.  Could have been worse for a Monday.
If you didn't detour to try to run that Biden bus off the road, you would have made that light.
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 02, 2020, 10:13:30 AM
Today is Monday, Nov. 2, the 307th day of 2020.
There are 59 days left in the year.

Today’s Highlight in History:
On Nov. 2, 1976, former Georgia Gov. Jimmy Carter became the first candidate from the Deep South since the Civil War to be elected president as he defeated incumbent Gerald R. Ford.

On this date:
In 1783, General George Washington issued his Farewell Address to the Army near Princeton, New Jersey.
In 1889, North Dakota and South Dakota became the 39th and 40th states with the signing of proclamations by President Benjamin Harrison.
In 1917, British Foreign Secretary Arthur Balfour issued a declaration expressing support for a “national home” for the Jews in Palestine.

In 1948, President Harry S. Truman surprised the experts by winning a narrow upset over Republican challenger Thomas E. Dewey.
In 1959, former game show contestant Charles Van Doren admitted to a House subcommittee that he’d been given questions and answers in advance when he appeared on the NBC’s “Twenty-One.”
In 1963, South Vietnamese President Ngo Dihn Diem (noh ding ZEE’-em) was assassinated in a military coup.

In 1986, kidnappers in Lebanon released American hospital administrator David Jacobsen after holding him for 17 months.
In 1994, a jury in Pensacola, Florida, convicted Paul Hill of murder for the shotgun slayings of an abortion provider and his escort; Hill was executed in September 2003.
In 2000, American astronaut Bill Shepherd and two Russian cosmonauts, Yuri Gidzenko (gihd-ZEENG’-koh) and Sergei Krikalev (SUR’-gay KREE’-kuh-lev), became the first residents of the international space station.

In 2003, in Iraq, insurgents shot down a Chinook helicopter carrying dozens of U.S. soldiers, killing 16. In Durham, New Hampshire, V. Gene Robinson was consecrated as the first openly gay bishop in the Episcopal Church.
In 2004, President George W. Bush was elected to a second term as Republicans strengthened their grip on Congress. Dutch filmmaker Theo van Gogh was slain in Amsterdam after receiving death threats over his movie “Submission,” which criticized the treatment of women under Islam.
In 2016, ending a championship drought that had lasted since 1908, the Chicago Cubs won the World Series, defeating the Cleveland Indians 8-7 in extra innings at Progressive Field.
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: Threebean on November 02, 2020, 10:13:59 AM
Good morning, ChillyWillys, and Dean.  We may be having beautiful weather, but one red light this morning to take the shine off.  Could have been worse for a Monday.
If you didn't detour to try to run that Biden bus off the road, you would have made that light.
#FakeNews, for sure.  The snowflakes aboard just freaked out at the sight of all those Trump and US flags.
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 02, 2020, 10:14:48 AM
Ten years ago: Republicans won control of the House of Representatives, picking up 63 seats in midterm elections, while Democrats retained a majority in the Senate; Republican governors outnumbered Democrats after gaining six states. Californians rejected a ballot measure that would have made their state the first to legalize marijuana for recreational use. Surfing champion Andy Irons, 32, was found dead in a Dallas-area hotel room. (An autopsy found that Irons had died from sudden cardiac arrest due to severe blockage of a main artery.)

Five years ago: President Barack Obama toured a drug rehabilitation center and met with former inmates in Newark, New Jersey, where he called on the nation to ensure those regaining their freedom got a second chance instead of a return ticket to prison. NASA and its global partners celebrated the 15th anniversary of continuous residency at the International Space Station, where six U.S., Russian and Japanese crew members held a special dinner. Actor-writer Colin Welland, 81, who won an Academy Award for his screenplay for “Chariots of Fire,” died in London. Country singer Tommy Overstreet, 78, died in Hillsboro, Oregon.

One year ago: Washington Nationals fans lined the streets of the nation’s capital for a parade to celebrate the city’s first World Series victory since 1924. The United Auto Workers announced that President Gary Jones was taking a paid leave of absence amid a federal investigation of corruption within the union. (Jones pleaded guilty to conspiring with others to embezzle union dues.) Character actor Brian Tarantina, most recently known for his role as the comedy club emcee on “The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel,” died in his New York City home at the age of 60.
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 02, 2020, 10:17:45 AM
Today’s Birthdays:

Singer Jay Black (Jay and the Americans) is 82.
Political commentator Patrick Buchanan is 82.
Actor Stefanie Powers is 78.
Country-rock singer-songwriter J.D. Souther is 75.
Actor Kate Linder is 73.
Rock musician Carter Beauford (The Dave Matthews Band) is 62.
Actor Peter Mullan is 61.
Singer-songwriter k.d. lang is 59.
Rock musician Bobby Dall (Poison) is 57.
Actor Jenny Robertson (”Bull Durham”) is 57.
Pulitzer Prize-winning playwright Lynn Nottage is 56.
Actor Lauren Velez is 56.
Actor Sean Kanan is 54.
Actor David Schwimmer is 54.
Christian/jazz singer Alvin Chea (Take 6) is 53.
Jazz singer Kurt Elling is 53.
Former Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker is 53.
Rock musician Fieldy is 51.
Actor Meta Golding is 49.
Rock singer-musician John Hampson (Nine Days) is 49.
Actor Marisol Nichols is 49.
Rhythm-and-blues singer Timothy Christian Riley (Tony Toni Tone) is 46.
Rapper Nelly is 46.
Actor Danny Cooksey is 45.
Rock musician Chris Walla is 45.
Actor Reshma Shetty is 43.
TV personality Karamo Brown (”Queer Eye,” “Dancing With the Stars”) is 40.
Country singer Erika Jo is 34.
Actor-singer Kendall Schmidt is 30.
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: razgueado on November 02, 2020, 10:18:46 AM
Morning Mr. Raz.
Morning, Mr. Dave.

A sandwich sounds great today.  Wish there was an Italian deli nearby.
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 02, 2020, 10:21:23 AM
Dean is celebrating Stephanie Powers birthday today!  Hopefully it won't set off the heart monitor.
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 02, 2020, 10:23:29 AM
Preempting ClemsonDave, today is National Sandwich Day. $2 off coupon at Jersey Mike's, woohoo!
Jersey Mike's is too expensive even with $2 off. I'll make you a much better sandwich for far less money.

Good morning, Mark.
Biggest problem with the Jersey Mike's here is that it is near a Chick fil A and traffic always backs up getting into that parking area during mealtimes.
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on November 02, 2020, 10:26:31 AM
morning Dave and RazMan.
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on November 02, 2020, 10:27:56 AM
Dean is celebrating Stephanie Powers birthday today!  Hopefully it won't set off the heart monitor.
does my heart good. and there's no more monitor since I started the new meds.
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 02, 2020, 11:08:24 AM
Dean is celebrating Stephanie Powers birthday today!  Hopefully it won't set off the heart monitor.
does my heart good. and there's no more monitor since I started the new meds.
In that case, could JerseyBean interest you in a sub?
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 02, 2020, 11:12:15 AM
Dean is celebrating Stephanie Powers birthday today!  Hopefully it won't set off the heart monitor.
does my heart good. and there's no more monitor since I started the new meds.
In that case, could JerseyBean interest you in a sub?
He might need to order two or three.
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: razgueado on November 02, 2020, 11:14:10 AM
morning Dave and RazMan.
Morning, Deano.
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 02, 2020, 11:21:19 AM
Preempting ClemsonDave, today is National Sandwich Day. $2 off coupon at Jersey Mike's, woohoo!
And to stay ahead of UsurperBean, tomorrow, with a I Voted sticker, free Krispy Kreme donut.
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 02, 2020, 11:22:11 AM
For Rick, Camacho Connies offered up by the Sis.
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 02, 2020, 11:27:20 AM
And while we're making Rick recommendations, The CI Southern Draw Fraternal Order Blue, is a pleasant light cigar.  Primarily cedar with a little pepper and some sweetness.  Milder than the Rose of Sharon.
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 02, 2020, 11:33:42 AM
Christmas commercials on TV this morning.... :o
Well, better than political ad's.  Boy will I miss them after tomorrow.
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 02, 2020, 11:40:58 AM
Christmas commercials on TV this morning.... :o
Well, better than political ad's.  Boy will I miss them after tomorrow.
Something much more annoying than commercials will be drawing out over the next few days/weeks.
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: bluecollar on November 02, 2020, 11:46:24 AM
Good morning, ChillyWillys, and Dean.  We may be having beautiful weather, but one red light this morning to take the shine off.  Could have been worse for a Monday.
If you didn't detour to try to run that Biden bus off the road, you would have made that light.
#FakeNews, for sure.  The snowflakes aboard just freaked out at the sight of all those Trump and US flags.
I believe you. Hello there Dave and Raz
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: bluecollar on November 02, 2020, 11:48:51 AM
And while we're making Rick recommendations, The CI Southern Draw Fraternal Order Blue, is a pleasant light cigar.  Primarily cedar with a little pepper and some sweetness.  Milder than the Rose of Sharon.
I endorse the Comacho Connecticut's. Is that Rose of Sharon a CI exclusive?
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: bluecollar on November 02, 2020, 11:53:34 AM
Christmas commercials on TV this morning.... :o
Well, better than political ad's.  Boy will I miss them after tomorrow.
Something much more annoying than commercials will be drawing out over the next few days/weeks.
I just hope it's not a dark cold winter.
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: Threebean on November 02, 2020, 11:58:05 AM
Christmas commercials on TV this morning.... :o
Well, better than political ad's.  Boy will I miss them after tomorrow.
Something much more annoying than commercials will be drawing out over the next few days/weeks.
I just hope it's not a dark cold winter.
Or a deep depression, take your pick.
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 02, 2020, 12:05:22 PM
Christmas commercials on TV this morning.... :o
Well, better than political ad's.  Boy will I miss them after tomorrow.
Something much more annoying than commercials will be drawing out over the next few days/weeks.
I'm trying to ignore that for the time being....and wait for it to slap me in the face on Wednesday.
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: razgueado on November 02, 2020, 12:06:12 PM
Good morning, ChillyWillys, and Dean.  We may be having beautiful weather, but one red light this morning to take the shine off.  Could have been worse for a Monday.
If you didn't detour to try to run that Biden bus off the road, you would have made that light.
#FakeNews, for sure.  The snowflakes aboard just freaked out at the sight of all those Trump and US flags.
I believe you. Hello there Dave and Raz
Morning, Rick.
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 02, 2020, 12:07:50 PM
And while we're making Rick recommendations, The CI Southern Draw Fraternal Order Blue, is a pleasant light cigar.  Primarily cedar with a little pepper and some sweetness.  Milder than the Rose of Sharon.
I endorse the Comacho Connecticut's. Is that Rose of Sharon a CI exclusive?
No, Rose of Sharon is general distribution.  Fraternal order Blue, Black and White are the CI exclusives.  I think White, the barber pole lonsdale is now in general distribution as well.
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 02, 2020, 12:08:40 PM
Christmas commercials on TV this morning.... :o
Well, better than political ad's.  Boy will I miss them after tomorrow.
Something much more annoying than commercials will be drawing out over the next few days/weeks.
I just hope it's not a dark cold winter.
Depends on which reality you choose to live in.
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 02, 2020, 12:21:04 PM
Preempting ClemsonDave, today is National Sandwich Day. $2 off coupon at Jersey Mike's, woohoo!
Jersey Mike's is too expensive even with $2 off. I'll make you a much better sandwich for far less money.

Good morning, Mark.
Is $8 too expensive for a well made sub?  It's not Subway for sure....but it's not Subway.
I guess $8 wouldn't be bad but I bought 6 sandwiches not too long ago and it cost me about $90. It wasn't recent enough that I can recall exactly what I ordered but my little ones are only 10 and we didn't have any leftovers. I just remember thinking I wouldn't be doing that again. I much prefer hitting a local deli.
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: Threebean on November 02, 2020, 12:36:35 PM
Preempting ClemsonDave, today is National Sandwich Day. $2 off coupon at Jersey Mike's, woohoo!
Jersey Mike's is too expensive even with $2 off. I'll make you a much better sandwich for far less money.

Good morning, Mark.
Is $8 too expensive for a well made sub?  It's not Subway for sure....but it's not Subway.
I guess $8 wouldn't be bad but I bought 6 sandwiches not too long ago and it cost me about $90. It wasn't recent enough that I can recall exactly what I ordered but my little ones are only 10 and we didn't have any leftovers. I just remember thinking I wouldn't be doing that again. I much prefer hitting a local deli.
No local deli worth a damn around me, so I'm heading out to pick up my cheapy cheapo discounted national chain sandwich.
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 02, 2020, 12:38:48 PM
Well I'm hungry. I think sandwiches are in order. Y'all are very influential.
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 02, 2020, 12:40:23 PM
Preempting ClemsonDave, today is National Sandwich Day. $2 off coupon at Jersey Mike's, woohoo!
Serves me right for taking your word for it.  TOMORROW Nov. 3 is National Sandwich Day.
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 02, 2020, 12:41:47 PM
Preempting ClemsonDave, today is National Sandwich Day. $2 off coupon at Jersey Mike's, woohoo!
Serves me right for taking your word for it.  TOMORROW Nov. 3 is National Sandwich Day.
So instead of preemptive, it was just premature...
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 02, 2020, 12:42:07 PM
Preempting ClemsonDave, today is National Sandwich Day. $2 off coupon at Jersey Mike's, woohoo!
Serves me right for taking your word for it.  TOMORROW Nov. 3 is National Sandwich Day.
So instead of preemptive, it was just premature...
TWSS!
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 02, 2020, 12:44:48 PM
Looking forward on the National Day calendar,
Wednesday is National Stress Awareness Day.  (how appropriate)
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 02, 2020, 12:47:30 PM
November 5 is National Donut day, so two free donuts in one week!
It's also one of Dean's favorite holidays, National Love Your Red Hair Day.
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 02, 2020, 12:47:54 PM
November 6 is National Nacho Day.
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on November 02, 2020, 12:47:59 PM
Preempting ClemsonDave, today is National Sandwich Day. $2 off coupon at Jersey Mike's, woohoo!
Serves me right for taking your word for it.  TOMORROW Nov. 3 is National Sandwich Day.
I don't care. having one today.
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: razgueado on November 02, 2020, 12:57:51 PM
Preempting ClemsonDave, today is National Sandwich Day. $2 off coupon at Jersey Mike's, woohoo!
Serves me right for taking your word for it.  TOMORROW Nov. 3 is National Sandwich Day.
I don't care. having one today.
Me too.  We had spaghetti and meatballs last night, so think I'll make a meatball sub with provolone.
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 02, 2020, 12:59:08 PM
Preempting ClemsonDave, today is National Sandwich Day. $2 off coupon at Jersey Mike's, woohoo!
Serves me right for taking your word for it.  TOMORROW Nov. 3 is National Sandwich Day.
I don't care. having one today.
Thatta boy, show that National Day calendar who's boss!
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 02, 2020, 01:04:25 PM
Looking forward on the National Day calendar,
Wednesday is National Stress Awareness Day.  (how appropriate)
We're probably gonna want to just go ahead and make that for the whole month.
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 02, 2020, 01:06:51 PM
Looking forward on the National Day calendar,
Wednesday is National Stress Awareness Day.  (how appropriate)
We're probably gonna want to just go ahead and make that for the whole month.
No argument here!
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: razgueado on November 02, 2020, 01:10:44 PM
Looking forward on the National Day calendar,
Wednesday is National Stress Awareness Day.  (how appropriate)
We're probably gonna want to just go ahead and make that for the whole month.
Are you kidding me?  National Stress Awareness Day??  I GOTTA BE "AWARE" NOW???  DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT KIND OF WORKLOAD I'M UNDER???
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: bluecollar on November 02, 2020, 01:16:50 PM
And while we're making Rick recommendations, The CI Southern Draw Fraternal Order Blue, is a pleasant light cigar.  Primarily cedar with a little pepper and some sweetness.  Milder than the Rose of Sharon.
I endorse the Comacho Connecticut's. Is that Rose of Sharon a CI exclusive?
No, Rose of Sharon is general distribution.  Fraternal order Blue, Black and White are the CI exclusives.  I think White, the barber pole lonsdale is now in general distribution as well.
Yes that's what I meant. I will put that to my wish list. Don't be afraid to remind me. Thanks..
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 02, 2020, 01:21:51 PM
Looking forward on the National Day calendar,
Wednesday is National Stress Awareness Day.  (how appropriate)
We're probably gonna want to just go ahead and make that for the whole month.
Are you kidding me?  National Stress Awareness Day??  I GOTTA BE "AWARE" NOW???  DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT KIND OF WORKLOAD I'M UNDER???
Ok, so Raz gets to be the banter chairman for this day. ;)
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 02, 2020, 01:22:16 PM
Out of curiosity, anyone here waiting until tomorrow to actually do the do?
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on November 02, 2020, 01:26:23 PM
Out of curiosity, anyone here waiting until tomorrow to actually do the do?
do the do what?
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 02, 2020, 01:28:15 PM
Out of curiosity, anyone here waiting until tomorrow to actually do the do?
do the do what?
Do the Dew?
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 02, 2020, 01:31:35 PM
Out of curiosity, anyone here waiting until tomorrow to actually do the do?
do the do what?
https://youtu.be/rW9p0o1CgNA
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 02, 2020, 01:38:56 PM
Out of curiosity, anyone here waiting until tomorrow to actually do the do?
do the do what?
https://youtu.be/rW9p0o1CgNA
Fuggin' sheesh.
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 02, 2020, 01:40:07 PM
Out of curiosity, anyone here waiting until tomorrow to actually do the do?
Yup. Figured everyone else voted already. 😆
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 02, 2020, 01:42:01 PM
Out of curiosity, anyone here waiting until tomorrow to actually do the do?
do the do what?
Do the Dew?
Some of our BOTLs just a little bit slow...😏
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 02, 2020, 01:43:17 PM
Gorgeous afternoon, fire toilet not lit.
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: Threebean on November 02, 2020, 01:45:29 PM
Preempting ClemsonDave, today is National Sandwich Day. $2 off coupon at Jersey Mike's, woohoo!
Serves me right for taking your word for it.  TOMORROW Nov. 3 is National Sandwich Day.
Jersey Mike's sent me an email which said "cheers to national sandwich day" and a $2 off coupon.  No date was mentioned.  GFY.
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: Threebean on November 02, 2020, 01:48:06 PM
Out of curiosity, anyone here waiting until tomorrow to actually do the do?
do the do what?
https://youtu.be/rW9p0o1CgNA
Fuggin' sheesh.
+1000
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 02, 2020, 01:51:53 PM
Gorgeous afternoon, fire toilet not lit.
Won't be long now!
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 02, 2020, 01:57:50 PM
Out of curiosity, anyone here waiting until tomorrow to actually do the do?
do the do what?
https://youtu.be/rW9p0o1CgNA
Fuggin' sheesh.
+1000
I guess y'all are not fans? Tennille is 80 now and therefore, in Deano's sweet spot. I guess you can't please everyone. Sheesh, indeed.
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 02, 2020, 01:58:16 PM
Out of curiosity, anyone here waiting until tomorrow to actually do the do?
do the do what?
https://youtu.be/rW9p0o1CgNA
Yea, she divorced him and he died last year... :-\
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 02, 2020, 02:03:26 PM
Hey Dave, you watch all of S2 Mandalorian yet?
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 02, 2020, 02:05:22 PM
Hey Dave, you watch all of S2 Mandalorian yet?
I thought they were only releasing one at a time (each week)?
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on November 02, 2020, 02:05:30 PM
Out of curiosity, anyone here waiting until tomorrow to actually do the do?
do the do what?
https://youtu.be/rW9p0o1CgNA
🤢
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 02, 2020, 02:10:42 PM
Hey Dave, you watch all of S2 Mandalorian yet?
I thought they were only releasing one at a time (each week)?
They do, one episode every Friday. Frankly, I prefer it that way to releasing an entire season all at once. Easier to avoid spoilers that way, since I have a job and a family. :D
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: bluecollar on November 02, 2020, 02:19:47 PM
Hey Dave, you watch all of S2 Mandalorian yet?
I thought they were only releasing one at a time (each week)?
They do, one episode every Friday. Frankly, I prefer it that way to releasing an entire season all at once. Easier to avoid spoilers that way, since I have a job and a family. :D
I have been thinking about getting Disney plus but I have Netflix. If they put some of the new Marvel stuff I may be inclined to do so. Are there any other good things to watch?
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 02, 2020, 02:21:48 PM
Hey Dave, you watch all of S2 Mandalorian yet?
I thought they were only releasing one at a time (each week)?
They do, one episode every Friday. Frankly, I prefer it that way to releasing an entire season all at once. Easier to avoid spoilers that way, since I have a job and a family. :D
I have been thinking about getting Disney plus but I have Netflix. If they put some of the new Marvel stuff I may be inclined to do so. Are there any other good things to watch?
Hamilton is the only other thing I've watch on Disney+. Never got into the Marvel movies, and there's just too many of them at this point to get started.
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 02, 2020, 02:22:46 PM
Hey Dave, you watch all of S2 Mandalorian yet?
I thought they were only releasing one at a time (each week)?
They do, one episode every Friday. Frankly, I prefer it that way to releasing an entire season all at once. Easier to avoid spoilers that way, since I have a job and a family. :D
I have been thinking about getting Disney plus but I have Netflix. If they put some of the new Marvel stuff I may be inclined to do so. Are there any other good things to watch?
Hamilton is the only other thing I've watch on Disney+. Never got into the Marvel movies, and there's just too many of them at this point to get started.
Though, I think you can get Disney+, Hulu and ESPN+ for like $13 per month. Not a bad price for all 3, might be worth it, and Hulu has a lot of good stuff.
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 02, 2020, 02:22:54 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 02, 2020, 02:23:46 PM
Hey Dave, you watch all of S2 Mandalorian yet?
I thought they were only releasing one at a time (each week)?
They do, one episode every Friday. Frankly, I prefer it that way to releasing an entire season all at once. Easier to avoid spoilers that way, since I have a job and a family. :D
I have been thinking about getting Disney plus but I have Netflix. If they put some of the new Marvel stuff I may be inclined to do so. Are there any other good things to watch?
With the exception of Marvel and Star Wars its pretty Disney centric.  It is currently showing Hamilton.
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: Threebean on November 02, 2020, 02:45:53 PM
Hey Dave, you watch all of S2 Mandalorian yet?
I thought they were only releasing one at a time (each week)?
They do, one episode every Friday. Frankly, I prefer it that way to releasing an entire season all at once. Easier to avoid spoilers that way, since I have a job and a family. :D
I have been thinking about getting Disney plus but I have Netflix. If they put some of the new Marvel stuff I may be inclined to do so. Are there any other good things to watch?
With the exception of Marvel and Star Wars its pretty Disney centric.  It is currently showing Hamilton.
Hamilton the stage musical?  Did that already become a movie?
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 02, 2020, 02:53:56 PM
Hey Dave, you watch all of S2 Mandalorian yet?
I thought they were only releasing one at a time (each week)?
They do, one episode every Friday. Frankly, I prefer it that way to releasing an entire season all at once. Easier to avoid spoilers that way, since I have a job and a family. :D
I have been thinking about getting Disney plus but I have Netflix. If they put some of the new Marvel stuff I may be inclined to do so. Are there any other good things to watch?
With the exception of Marvel and Star Wars its pretty Disney centric.  It is currently showing Hamilton.
Hamilton the stage musical?  Did that already become a movie?
No, they're showing a recording of the Broadway Theater version from when Lin Manuel Meranda was playing the lead.
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 02, 2020, 02:57:05 PM
Hey Dave, you watch all of S2 Mandalorian yet?
I thought they were only releasing one at a time (each week)?
They do, one episode every Friday. Frankly, I prefer it that way to releasing an entire season all at once. Easier to avoid spoilers that way, since I have a job and a family. :D
I have been thinking about getting Disney plus but I have Netflix. If they put some of the new Marvel stuff I may be inclined to do so. Are there any other good things to watch?
Hamilton is the only other thing I've watch on Disney+. Never got into the Marvel movies, and there's just too many of them at this point to get started.
I highly recommend you watch the Marvel movies which are almost all available on Disney+. They're worth it. I think the exception are the Spiderman movies which Sony owns the rights to.

By the way, you neglected to mention that they are also showing all 31 seasons of The Simpsons. C'mon brah!
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: bluecollar on November 02, 2020, 02:57:59 PM
Hey Dave, you watch all of S2 Mandalorian yet?
I thought they were only releasing one at a time (each week)?
They do, one episode every Friday. Frankly, I prefer it that way to releasing an entire season all at once. Easier to avoid spoilers that way, since I have a job and a family. :D
I have been thinking about getting Disney plus but I have Netflix. If they put some of the new Marvel stuff I may be inclined to do so. Are there any other good things to watch?
Hamilton is the only other thing I've watch on Disney+. Never got into the Marvel movies, and there's just too many of them at this point to get started.
The Daredevil series on Netflix was awesome. It's to bad they are not renewing them.
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: Threebean on November 02, 2020, 02:58:39 PM
Hey Dave, you watch all of S2 Mandalorian yet?
I thought they were only releasing one at a time (each week)?
They do, one episode every Friday. Frankly, I prefer it that way to releasing an entire season all at once. Easier to avoid spoilers that way, since I have a job and a family. :D
I have been thinking about getting Disney plus but I have Netflix. If they put some of the new Marvel stuff I may be inclined to do so. Are there any other good things to watch?
With the exception of Marvel and Star Wars its pretty Disney centric.  It is currently showing Hamilton.
Hamilton the stage musical?  Did that already become a movie?
No, they're showing a recording of the Broadway Theater version from when Lin Manuel Meranda was playing the lead.
That boy sure is cashing in on his creation.  Go, Capitalism!
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: Threebean on November 02, 2020, 03:02:50 PM
Something from the HVC sampler.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201102/fa38f740d2dd6a2cf9923f8274105024.jpg)
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: Oyam18 on November 02, 2020, 03:38:26 PM
Something from the HVC sampler.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201102/fa38f740d2dd6a2cf9923f8274105024.jpg)
Will be looking for a review :)
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: Threebean on November 02, 2020, 03:59:23 PM
Something from the HVC sampler.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201102/fa38f740d2dd6a2cf9923f8274105024.jpg)
Will be looking for a review :)
Perfect draw and fairly even burn so far.  Substantial smoke production.  About a 1/3 in and it's trending some anisette and mesquite BBQ smoke.  Pleasant after taste (TNWSS)
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: bluecollar on November 02, 2020, 04:54:36 PM
I remember some of the older cigars from Tropical/Aganorsa/Casa Fernandez. They really stood out. Now I'm not sure I could nail down whose producing what without looking at the band and contents, etc.
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 02, 2020, 06:12:12 PM
[...]

This is true. Epic fail on my part.
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 02, 2020, 06:13:28 PM
Hey Dave, you watch all of S2 Mandalorian yet?
I thought they were only releasing one at a time (each week)?
They do, one episode every Friday. Frankly, I prefer it that way to releasing an entire season all at once. Easier to avoid spoilers that way, since I have a job and a family. :D
I have been thinking about getting Disney plus but I have Netflix. If they put some of the new Marvel stuff I may be inclined to do so. Are there any other good things to watch?
Hamilton is the only other thing I've watch on Disney+. Never got into the Marvel movies, and there's just too many of them at this point to get started.
The Daredevil series on Netflix was awesome. It's to bad they are not renewing them.
Agreed, I watched all of them - Luke Cage, Jessica Jones and Iron Fist included. I don't think they had a choice but to cancel them when Disney wanted the Marvel content in only one place, theirs. Shame.
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: bluecollar on November 02, 2020, 06:20:50 PM
[...]
I think ownership of Marvel and Marvel studio's is all Disney. I'm not sure but Netflix had some good Marvel content.
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 02, 2020, 07:59:52 PM
[...]
Netflix also had good Disney content until Disney decided to launch its own service.
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 02, 2020, 08:03:49 PM
[...]

My neglect and omission stands corrected.
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 02, 2020, 08:07:52 PM
[...]
Yes, Disney now owns Marvel Studios and LucasFilms (and Pixar).
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 02, 2020, 08:12:02 PM
Both Shogun and firetoilet lit.
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: Threebean on November 02, 2020, 08:18:54 PM
[...]
That damn corporate greed again.
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: Threebean on November 02, 2020, 08:20:33 PM
Both Shogun and firetoilet lit.
(https://media3.giphy.com/media/XbxZ41fWLeRECPsGIJ/giphy.gif)
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 02, 2020, 08:24:49 PM
[...]
...and ABC, ESPN....
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 02, 2020, 08:44:05 PM
SiriusXM currently has 15 Christmas music channels on.... :o
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: bluecollar on November 02, 2020, 09:57:15 PM
I won't be to work in the morning. Enjoying this now (https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201103/3c662a8a99e8cd9e2491d5e56cf12a3f.jpg)
Title: Re: 11/2/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 02, 2020, 10:05:16 PM
Both Shogun and firetoilet lit.
Told you it wouldn't be long!