Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

Gorgeous afternoon, fire toilet not lit.
Won't be long now!

Out of curiosity, anyone here waiting until tomorrow to actually do the do?
do the do what?
https://youtu.be/rW9p0o1CgNA
Fuggin' sheesh.
+1000
I guess y'all are not fans? Tennille is 80 now and therefore, in Deano's sweet spot. I guess you can't please everyone. Sheesh, indeed.

Hey Dave, you watch all of S2 Mandalorian yet?

Hey Dave, you watch all of S2 Mandalorian yet?
I thought they were only releasing one at a time (each week)?

Hey Dave, you watch all of S2 Mandalorian yet?
I thought they were only releasing one at a time (each week)?
They do, one episode every Friday. Frankly, I prefer it that way to releasing an entire season all at once. Easier to avoid spoilers that way, since I have a job and a family. :D

Hey Dave, you watch all of S2 Mandalorian yet?
I thought they were only releasing one at a time (each week)?
They do, one episode every Friday. Frankly, I prefer it that way to releasing an entire season all at once. Easier to avoid spoilers that way, since I have a job and a family. :D
I have been thinking about getting Disney plus but I have Netflix. If they put some of the new Marvel stuff I may be inclined to do so. Are there any other good things to watch?

Hey Dave, you watch all of S2 Mandalorian yet?
I thought they were only releasing one at a time (each week)?
They do, one episode every Friday. Frankly, I prefer it that way to releasing an entire season all at once. Easier to avoid spoilers that way, since I have a job and a family. :D
I have been thinking about getting Disney plus but I have Netflix. If they put some of the new Marvel stuff I may be inclined to do so. Are there any other good things to watch?
Hamilton is the only other thing I've watch on Disney+. Never got into the Marvel movies, and there's just too many of them at this point to get started.

Hey Dave, you watch all of S2 Mandalorian yet?
I thought they were only releasing one at a time (each week)?
They do, one episode every Friday. Frankly, I prefer it that way to releasing an entire season all at once. Easier to avoid spoilers that way, since I have a job and a family. :D
I have been thinking about getting Disney plus but I have Netflix. If they put some of the new Marvel stuff I may be inclined to do so. Are there any other good things to watch?
Hamilton is the only other thing I've watch on Disney+. Never got into the Marvel movies, and there's just too many of them at this point to get started.
Though, I think you can get Disney+, Hulu and ESPN+ for like $13 per month. Not a bad price for all 3, might be worth it, and Hulu has a lot of good stuff.

Hazzuh!

Hey Dave, you watch all of S2 Mandalorian yet?
I thought they were only releasing one at a time (each week)?
They do, one episode every Friday. Frankly, I prefer it that way to releasing an entire season all at once. Easier to avoid spoilers that way, since I have a job and a family. :D
I have been thinking about getting Disney plus but I have Netflix. If they put some of the new Marvel stuff I may be inclined to do so. Are there any other good things to watch?
With the exception of Marvel and Star Wars its pretty Disney centric.  It is currently showing Hamilton.

Hey Dave, you watch all of S2 Mandalorian yet?
I thought they were only releasing one at a time (each week)?
They do, one episode every Friday. Frankly, I prefer it that way to releasing an entire season all at once. Easier to avoid spoilers that way, since I have a job and a family. :D
I have been thinking about getting Disney plus but I have Netflix. If they put some of the new Marvel stuff I may be inclined to do so. Are there any other good things to watch?
With the exception of Marvel and Star Wars its pretty Disney centric.  It is currently showing Hamilton.
Hamilton the stage musical?  Did that already become a movie?

Hey Dave, you watch all of S2 Mandalorian yet?
I thought they were only releasing one at a time (each week)?
They do, one episode every Friday. Frankly, I prefer it that way to releasing an entire season all at once. Easier to avoid spoilers that way, since I have a job and a family. :D
I have been thinking about getting Disney plus but I have Netflix. If they put some of the new Marvel stuff I may be inclined to do so. Are there any other good things to watch?
With the exception of Marvel and Star Wars its pretty Disney centric.  It is currently showing Hamilton.
Hamilton the stage musical?  Did that already become a movie?
No, they're showing a recording of the Broadway Theater version from when Lin Manuel Meranda was playing the lead.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9