CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on October 10, 2014, 12:00:01 AM

Title: 10/10/2014
Post by: CigarBanter on October 10, 2014, 12:00:01 AM
Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Be warned, you will catch hell if you post something everyone doesn't agree with.  And heaven forbid if you should make a grammatical error, you'll be berated with GFYs!  So don't proceed if you have thin skin.  Then light a cigar, pop open your favorite pumpkin beer and welcome aboard!

Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 10, 2014, 12:07:23 AM
Hey Chip, let's kick start this Friday!
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 10, 2014, 12:19:59 AM
Hey Chip, let's kick start this Friday!
Damn Dave, I thought they had a 8pm bedtime in Utah.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 10, 2014, 12:20:17 AM
Hey Chip, let's kick start this Friday!
Good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 10, 2014, 12:28:37 AM
We really need to get a 2nd shift banter going, when you wake up early and only have 1 page of banter to catch up on really sucks.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 10, 2014, 12:41:08 AM
Don't worry, I'm working on it.  We're gonna have a lot more banter very soon.  Greetings, gentlemen.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 10, 2014, 12:42:37 AM
Don't worry, I'm working on it.  We're gonna have a lot more banter very soon.  Greetings, gentlemen.
Good morning Tony.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 10, 2014, 12:53:09 AM
Today is Friday, Oct. 10, the 283rd day of 2014. There are 82 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 10, 2014, 12:53:33 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On Oct. 10, 1964, the Summer Olympics were opened in Tokyo by Japanese Emperor Hirohito; it was the first time the games were held in Asia.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 10, 2014, 12:54:08 AM
On this date:
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 10, 2014, 12:54:46 AM
In 1845, the U.S. Naval Academy was established in Annapolis, Maryland.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 10, 2014, 12:55:13 AM
In 1913, the Panama Canal was effectively completed as President Woodrow Wilson sent a signal from the White House by telegraph, setting off explosives that destroyed a section of the Gamboa dike.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 10, 2014, 12:55:35 AM
In 1914, "The Missouri Waltz" by John Valentine Eppel was first published.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on October 10, 2014, 12:55:43 AM
Good morning everyone! Are we ready for Deano's OOO herf tonight? I can't wait to have some fun!
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 10, 2014, 12:56:32 AM
1935, the George Gershwin opera "Porgy and Bess," featuring an all-black cast, opened on Broadway; it ran for 124 performances.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 10, 2014, 12:56:52 AM
In 1938, Nazi Germany completed its annexation of Czechoslovakia's Sudetenland (soo-DAYT'-uhn-land).
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 10, 2014, 12:57:15 AM
1943, Chiang Kai-shek took the oath of office as president of China.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 10, 2014, 12:57:48 AM
In 1957, President Dwight D. Eisenhower apologized to the finance minister of Ghana, Komla Agbeli Gbdemah, after the official was refused seating in a Howard Johnson's restaurant near Dover, Delaware.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 10, 2014, 12:58:27 AM
In 1964, entertainer Eddie Cantor, 72, died in Beverly Hills, California.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 10, 2014, 12:59:11 AM
1967, the Outer Space Treaty, prohibiting the placing of weapons of mass destruction on the moon or elsewhere in space, entered into force.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 10, 2014, 12:59:45 AM
In 1970, Quebec Labor Minister Pierre Laporte was kidnapped by the Quebec Liberation Front, a militant separatist group. (Laporte's body was found a week later.) Fiji became independent after nearly a century of British rule.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 10, 2014, 01:00:21 AM
In 1973, Vice President Spiro T. Agnew, accused of accepting bribes, pleaded no contest to one count of federal income tax evasion and resigned his office.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 10, 2014, 01:01:08 AM
In 1985, U.S. fighter jets forced an Egyptian plane carrying the hijackers of the Italian cruise ship Achille Lauro (ah-KEE'-leh LOW'-roh) to land in Italy, where the gunmen were taken into custody. Actor-director Orson Welles died in Los Angeles at age 70; actor Yul Brynner died in New York at age 65.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 10, 2014, 01:01:42 AM
Ten years ago: Christopher Reeve, the "Superman" of celluloid who became a quadriplegic after a May 1995 horse riding accident, died in Mount Kisco, New York, at age 52. Ken Caminiti, the National League's 1996 most valuable player who later admitted using steroids during his Major League baseball career, died in New York at age 41.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 10, 2014, 01:02:26 AM
Five years ago: Turkey and Armenia signed a landmark agreement to establish diplomatic relations and open their sealed border after a century of enmity. President Barack Obama, addressing the Human Rights Campaign, restated his campaign pledge to allow homosexual men and women to serve openly in the military. Stephen Gately, 33, a singer with the Irish boy band Boyzone, died while vacationing on the Spanish island of Mallorca (mah-YOHR'-kah).
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 10, 2014, 01:02:54 AM
One year ago: Gunmen from one of Libya's many militias stormed a hotel where Prime Minister Ali Zidan had a residence and held him for several hours. Kwame Kilpatrick, a former Democratic mayor of Detroit, was sent to federal prison to serve a 28-year sentence for widespread corruption that occurred under his watch. Scott Carpenter, 88, the second American to orbit the Earth and one of the last surviving Mercury 7 astronauts, died in Denver.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 10, 2014, 01:03:41 AM
Today's Birthdays: Former Illinois Sen. Adlai Stevenson III is 84. Actor Peter Coyote is 73. Entertainer Ben Vereen is 68. Singer John Prine is 68. Actor Charles Dance is 68. Rock singer-musician Cyril Neville (The Neville Brothers) is 66. Actress Jessica Harper is 65. Author Nora Roberts (aka "J.D. Robb") is 64. Singer-musician Midge Ure is 61. Rock singer David Lee Roth is 60. Actor J. Eddie Peck is 56. Country singer Tanya Tucker is 56. Actress Julia Sweeney is 55. Actor Bradley Whitford is 55. Musician Martin Kemp is 53. Rock musician Jim Glennie (James) is 51. Actress Rebecca Pidgeon is 49. Rock musician Mike Malinin (mah-LIHN'-ihn) (Goo Goo Dolls) is 47. NFL quarterback Brett Favre is 45. Actor Manu Bennett is 45. Actress Joelle Carter is 45. Actress Wendi McLendon-Covey is 45. Actor/TV host Mario Lopez is 41. Race driver Dale Earnhardt Jr. is 40. Actress Jodi Lyn O'Keefe is 36. Singer Mya is 35. Actor Dan Stevens is 32. Singer Cherie is 30. Actress Aimee Teegarden is 25.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 10, 2014, 01:04:17 AM
Thought for Today: "The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." — Niels Bohr, Danish physicist (1885-1962).

Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 10, 2014, 01:05:12 AM
How I Got Shot
-------------------------

At the police station, Bubba explained to the police officer why his cousins shot him.

"Well," Bubba began, "We wuz havin' a good time drinking, when my cousin Ray picked up his shotgun and said, 'Hey, der ya fellows wanna go hunting?'"

"And then what happened?" the officer interrupted.

"From what I remember," Bubba said, "I stood up and said, 'Sure, I'm game.'"
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 10, 2014, 01:11:51 AM
Don't worry, I'm working on it.  We're gonna have a lot more banter very soon.  Greetings, gentlemen.
Good morning Tony.
Happy Friday, Chip.  Waited a little because I didn't wanna interrupt.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 10, 2014, 01:24:19 AM
Don't worry, I'm working on it.  We're gonna have a lot more banter very soon.  Greetings, gentlemen.
Good morning Tony.
Happy Friday, Chip.  Waited a little because I didn't wanna interrupt.
indeed on the Friday, hopefully the day will pass quickly for all of us.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 10, 2014, 01:28:04 AM
I'm gonna call it a night.  Talk to you again in a few.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 10, 2014, 01:35:20 AM
I'm gonna call it a night.  Talk to you again in a few.
Sleep well my friend.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 10, 2014, 02:57:43 AM
Time to hit the road finally for work, enjoy your day guys.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 10, 2014, 05:47:27 AM
Morning LSU.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 10, 2014, 05:47:50 AM
Morning, well, no one, I guess.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 10, 2014, 05:48:14 AM
Morning LSU.
Hey, there we go, another lifeform. Morning Dave.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 10, 2014, 05:51:21 AM
Morning LSU.
Hey, there we go, another lifeform. Morning Dave.
Morning Golfing Dave.  Slacking a bit myself this Friday morning.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 10, 2014, 05:53:16 AM
Morning LSU.
Hey, there we go, another lifeform. Morning Dave.
Morning Golfing Dave.  Slacking a bit myself this Friday morning.
Good morning Slackers.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 10, 2014, 05:56:34 AM
Morning LSU.
Hey, there we go, another lifeform. Morning Dave.
Morning Golfing Dave.  Slacking a bit myself this Friday morning.
Good morning Slackers.
I am a slacker this morning.  Working from home today so could catch a few extra Z's.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 10, 2014, 05:57:41 AM
I was looking for a Friday Jam but just a Perdomo Day.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 10, 2014, 06:11:16 AM
Here ya go CG you can start jerking off now!

Katy Perry will perform at the Super Bowl halftime show, insiders exclusively tell Page Six.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: Fitzy on October 10, 2014, 06:13:21 AM
Morning Chip and Daves.  Happy Friday!
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 10, 2014, 06:13:45 AM
Happy Friday Fitzy.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 10, 2014, 06:19:15 AM
Here ya go CG you can start jerking off now!

Katy Perry will perform at the Super Bowl halftime show, insiders exclusively tell Page Six.
Proving once again that the NFL is in touch with what the fans want. Yeesh.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 10, 2014, 06:19:55 AM
Got an e-mail this morning that the state isn't counting one of the continuing education classes I took because something was wrong with it, so I have to take it again. Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 10, 2014, 06:20:59 AM
Here ya go CG you can start jerking off now!

Katy Perry will perform at the Super Bowl halftime show, insiders exclusively tell Page Six.
Proving once again that the NFL is in touch with what the fans want. Yeesh.
LOL. They are in touch with the Yellowstar crowd.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 10, 2014, 06:25:08 AM
Got an e-mail this morning that the state isn't counting one of the continuing education classes I took because something was wrong with it, so I have to take it again. Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in.
Well I got one of those notices about 2 of them I took in September except it said I did not take them at all and they were due by September 30.  Then later they said Oops those messages went out incorrectly to everyone that May have taken it during X dates.  Incompetent assclowns!!!!!
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: sfish on October 10, 2014, 06:32:00 AM
Good morning boys! Happy Friday! I won a Xikar lighter on the devil yesterday, now I'll spend another week trying to add to the order - Doh!
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 10, 2014, 06:34:40 AM
Good morning boys! Happy Friday! I won a Xikar lighter on the devil yesterday, now I'll spend another week trying to add to the order - Doh!
Morning Fish.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: sfish on October 10, 2014, 06:37:58 AM
Here ya go CG you can start jerking off now!

Katy Perry will perform at the Super Bowl halftime show, insiders exclusively tell Page Six.
Mmmmmm, Katy Perry. Love her, hate her music
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: sfish on October 10, 2014, 06:38:41 AM
Good morning boys! Happy Friday! I won a Xikar lighter on the devil yesterday, now I'll spend another week trying to add to the order - Doh!
Morning Fish.
Morning TexasDave, you never did post what you smoked when you got home
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: Fitzy on October 10, 2014, 06:43:12 AM

Here ya go CG you can start jerking off now!

Katy Perry will perform at the Super Bowl halftime show, insiders exclusively tell Page Six.
Mmmmmm, Katy Perry. Love her, hate her music
doesn't everyone?
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 10, 2014, 06:43:44 AM
Good morning boys! Happy Friday! I won a Xikar lighter on the devil yesterday, now I'll spend another week trying to add to the order - Doh!
Morning Fish.
Morning TexasDave, you never did post what you smoked when you got home
Damn can't get away with anything around here!   Actually the answer is nothing, it was 92 degrees and I decided it was just too hot to enjoy sitting outside so I took a nap then cooked a good dinner of grilled extra this pork chops, green beans with new potatoes and scratch made cornbread.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 10, 2014, 06:44:49 AM

Here ya go CG you can start jerking off now!

Katy Perry will perform at the Super Bowl halftime show, insiders exclusively tell Page Six.
Mmmmmm, Katy Perry. Love her, hate her music
doesn't everyone?
Like to pork her but otherwise no use for her Commie ass or her music.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 10, 2014, 06:45:05 AM
Happy Friday Fitzy.
+1
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: Fitzy on October 10, 2014, 06:47:32 AM

Good morning boys! Happy Friday! I won a Xikar lighter on the devil yesterday, now I'll spend another week trying to add to the order - Doh!
Morning Fish.
Morning TexasDave, you never did post what you smoked when you got home
Damn can't get away with anything around here!   Actually the answer is nothing, it was 92 degrees and I decided it was just too hot to enjoy sitting outside so I took a nap then cooked a good dinner of grilled extra this pork chops, green beans with new potatoes and scratch made cornbread.
92 degrees....  Must be nice...
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 10, 2014, 06:51:16 AM

Good morning boys! Happy Friday! I won a Xikar lighter on the devil yesterday, now I'll spend another week trying to add to the order - Doh!
Morning Fish.
Morning TexasDave, you never did post what you smoked when you got home
Damn can't get away with anything around here!   Actually the answer is nothing, it was 92 degrees and I decided it was just too hot to enjoy sitting outside so I took a nap then cooked a good dinner of grilled extra this pork chops, green beans with new potatoes and scratch made cornbread.
92 degrees....  Must be nice...
My patio faces west and the sun is still pretty intense here this time of the year so that is hot even with the sun shades down.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: Fitzy on October 10, 2014, 06:52:25 AM

Good morning boys! Happy Friday! I won a Xikar lighter on the devil yesterday, now I'll spend another week trying to add to the order - Doh!
Morning Fish.
Morning TexasDave, you never did post what you smoked when you got home
Damn can't get away with anything around here!   Actually the answer is nothing, it was 92 degrees and I decided it was just too hot to enjoy sitting outside so I took a nap then cooked a good dinner of grilled extra this pork chops, green beans with new potatoes and scratch made cornbread.
92 degrees....  Must be nice...
My patio faces west and the sun is still pretty intense here this time of the year so that is hot even with the sun shades down.
Right now it's 43 out-high today of 60.  I miss summer!
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: sfish on October 10, 2014, 06:54:39 AM
Good morning boys! Happy Friday! I won a Xikar lighter on the devil yesterday, now I'll spend another week trying to add to the order - Doh!
Morning Fish.
Morning TexasDave, you never did post what you smoked when you got home
Damn can't get away with anything around here!   Actually the answer is nothing, it was 92 degrees and I decided it was just too hot to enjoy sitting outside so I took a nap then cooked a good dinner of grilled extra this pork chops, green beans with new potatoes and scratch made cornbread.
That's right, we're the CIAholes! Dinner sounds good
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: sfish on October 10, 2014, 06:55:28 AM

Here ya go CG you can start jerking off now!

Katy Perry will perform at the Super Bowl halftime show, insiders exclusively tell Page Six.
Mmmmmm, Katy Perry. Love her, hate her music
doesn't everyone?
Every self respecting man anyway, morning Pat
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 10, 2014, 07:00:12 AM

Good morning boys! Happy Friday! I won a Xikar lighter on the devil yesterday, now I'll spend another week trying to add to the order - Doh!
Morning Fish.
Morning TexasDave, you never did post what you smoked when you got home
Damn can't get away with anything around here!   Actually the answer is nothing, it was 92 degrees and I decided it was just too hot to enjoy sitting outside so I took a nap then cooked a good dinner of grilled extra this pork chops, green beans with new potatoes and scratch made cornbread.
92 degrees....  Must be nice...
My patio faces west and the sun is still pretty intense here this time of the year so that is hot even with the sun shades down.
Right now it's 43 out-high today of 60.  I miss summer!
That is a bit chilly, probably an average Mid to late December day for us.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: sfish on October 10, 2014, 07:01:41 AM

Good morning boys! Happy Friday! I won a Xikar lighter on the devil yesterday, now I'll spend another week trying to add to the order - Doh!
Morning Fish.
Morning TexasDave, you never did post what you smoked when you got home
Damn can't get away with anything around here!   Actually the answer is nothing, it was 92 degrees and I decided it was just too hot to enjoy sitting outside so I took a nap then cooked a good dinner of grilled extra this pork chops, green beans with new potatoes and scratch made cornbread.
92 degrees....  Must be nice...
I hear ya, that's hot for smoking. GFY and your 92 degrees anyway though!  ;D
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 10, 2014, 07:02:40 AM
good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Fitzy, Scott, did I miss anyone? Happy Friday.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: Fitzy on October 10, 2014, 07:04:20 AM
Morning Dean & Scott
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 10, 2014, 07:08:05 AM

Good morning boys! Happy Friday! I won a Xikar lighter on the devil yesterday, now I'll spend another week trying to add to the order - Doh!
Morning Fish.
Morning TexasDave, you never did post what you smoked when you got home
Damn can't get away with anything around here!   Actually the answer is nothing, it was 92 degrees and I decided it was just too hot to enjoy sitting outside so I took a nap then cooked a good dinner of grilled extra this pork chops, green beans with new potatoes and scratch made cornbread.
92 degrees....  Must be nice...
I hear ya, that's hot for smoking. GFY and your 92 degrees anyway though!  ;D
LOL, only 4-6 degrees cooler would be perfect but I will take 92 over being cold any day!
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: sfish on October 10, 2014, 07:09:55 AM

Good morning boys! Happy Friday! I won a Xikar lighter on the devil yesterday, now I'll spend another week trying to add to the order - Doh!
Morning Fish.
Morning TexasDave, you never did post what you smoked when you got home
Damn can't get away with anything around here!   Actually the answer is nothing, it was 92 degrees and I decided it was just too hot to enjoy sitting outside so I took a nap then cooked a good dinner of grilled extra this pork chops, green beans with new potatoes and scratch made cornbread.
92 degrees....  Must be nice...
I hear ya, that's hot for smoking. GFY and your 92 degrees anyway though!  ;D
LOL, only 4-6 degrees cooler would be perfect but I will take 92 over being cold any day!
Same weather here as Fitzy, high of 61 expected, 41 degrees when I left for work
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 10, 2014, 07:11:43 AM
good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Fitzy, Scott, did I miss anyone? Happy Friday.
Probably several Daves. Morning Dean.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 10, 2014, 07:45:17 AM
Happy Friday, y'all!
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 10, 2014, 07:47:16 AM
Happy Friday, y'all!
morning Tony.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 10, 2014, 07:50:13 AM
Happy Friday, y'all!
morning Tony.
Deano, only 25 posts until your 4th red star.  Woohoo!
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 10, 2014, 07:53:44 AM
Good mornin Folks! Happy non-payday Friday to me!
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: sfish on October 10, 2014, 07:54:28 AM
Happy Friday, y'all!
morning Tony.
Deano, only 25 posts until your 4th red star.  Woohoo!
Morning Tony, just realized I'm a 4-bagger now
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 10, 2014, 07:55:10 AM
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/10/a76a6772b0c48a87240d90dd45788eab.jpg)
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 10, 2014, 07:56:16 AM
Here ya go CG you can start jerking off now!

Katy Perry will perform at the Super Bowl halftime show, insiders exclusively tell Page Six.
Mmmmmm, Katy Perry. Love her, hate her music
Already set my calendar!
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: sfish on October 10, 2014, 07:56:31 AM
Good mornin Folks! Happy non-payday Friday to me!
Enough of that nonsense, out with it! How did the hinging go?
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 10, 2014, 07:58:07 AM
Good mornin Folks! Happy non-payday Friday to me!
-$
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: sfish on October 10, 2014, 07:58:10 AM
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/10/a76a6772b0c48a87240d90dd45788eab.jpg)
Nice! I see it's seasoning and it looks like you did a kick of some sort, it's up off the carpet, door appears to be hung
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 10, 2014, 07:59:19 AM
Happy Friday, y'all!
morning Tony.
Deano, only 25 posts until your 4th red star.  Woohoo!
Morning Tony, just realized I'm a 4-bagger now
I keep logging in for all the surprises that lurk too.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 10, 2014, 07:59:48 AM
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/10/a76a6772b0c48a87240d90dd45788eab.jpg)
Nice! I see it's seasoning and it looks like you did a kick of some sort, it's up off the carpet, door appears to be hung
Door is hung, went very well.  Just set it on some 2x4s, inset about 4" from the side so it almost looks 'floating'.  Seasoning has begun, going to need more distilled water!
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 10, 2014, 08:00:48 AM
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/10/a76a6772b0c48a87240d90dd45788eab.jpg)
Handles look good.  Are the hinges on?
Never mind.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 10, 2014, 08:02:11 AM
Happy Friday, y'all!
morning Tony.
Deano, only 25 posts until your 4th red star.  Woohoo!
that's going to screw up all my avvy's, I only have a 3 star tattoo for them. guess I better start looking for a new tattoo.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 10, 2014, 08:02:31 AM
Good mornin Folks! Happy non-payday Friday to me!
Morning No-Pay CG.  I see pulls but no feet.  Hinges?
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 10, 2014, 08:04:17 AM
Good mornin Folks! Happy non-payday Friday to me!
Morning No-Pay CG.  I see pulls but no feet.  Hinges?
Good to see I'm not the only retard here.  Howdy, Dave.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 10, 2014, 08:05:24 AM
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/10/a76a6772b0c48a87240d90dd45788eab.jpg)
Nice! I see it's seasoning and it looks like you did a kick of some sort, it's up off the carpet, door appears to be hung
Door is hung, went very well.  Just set it on some 2x4s, inset about 4" from the side so it almost looks 'floating'.  Seasoning has begun, going to need more distilled water!
door looks a bit skewed at the top. ?
..... but looks nice Shaun. nice job.
will a 2 gallon garden sprayer work?
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 10, 2014, 08:05:33 AM
Good mornin Folks! Happy non-payday Friday to me!
Morning No-Pay CG.  I see pulls but no feet.  Hinges?
The front pull is also on.

Everything is good except for the final magnetic door closure that I am going to HD for today.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 10, 2014, 08:06:39 AM
Good mornin Folks! Happy non-payday Friday to me!
Morning No-Pay CG.  I see pulls but no feet.  Hinges?
The front pull is also on.

Everything is good except for the final magnetic door closure that I am going to HD for today.
Looking Good!!!
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 10, 2014, 08:06:51 AM
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/10/a76a6772b0c48a87240d90dd45788eab.jpg)
Nice! I see it's seasoning and it looks like you did a kick of some sort, it's up off the carpet, door appears to be hung
Door is hung, went very well.  Just set it on some 2x4s, inset about 4" from the side so it almost looks 'floating'.  Seasoning has begun, going to need more distilled water!
door looks a bit skewed at the top. ?
..... but looks nice Shaun. nice job.
I am going to tweak that top hinge after I finish the magnetic closure.  It's off 1/16"
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 10, 2014, 08:07:38 AM
Good mornin Folks! Happy non-payday Friday to me!
Morning No-Pay CG.  I see pulls but no feet.  Hinges?
Good to see I'm not the only retard here.  Howdy, Dave.
Morning Tony
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 10, 2014, 08:07:48 AM
Good mornin Folks! Happy non-payday Friday to me!
Morning No-Pay CG.  I see pulls but no feet.  Hinges?
Good to see I'm not the only retard here.  Howdy, Dave.
Good morning Tony, Tex, Dean, Dave, Dave, Scott, and anyone else I missed!
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: sfish on October 10, 2014, 08:12:48 AM
Good mornin Folks! Happy non-payday Friday to me!
Morning No-Pay CG.  I see pulls but no feet.  Hinges?
The front pull is also on.

Everything is good except for the final magnetic door closure that I am going to HD for today.
The hinges probably hold it closed pretty well though? Careful not to get too strong a magnet, don't want to feel like you're going to pull the cabinet over when you open it
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 10, 2014, 08:14:43 AM
Good mornin Folks! Happy non-payday Friday to me!
Morning No-Pay CG.  I see pulls but no feet.  Hinges?
The front pull is also on.

Everything is good except for the final magnetic door closure that I am going to HD for today.
The hinges probably hold it closed pretty well though? Careful not to get too strong a magnet, don't want to feel like you're going to pull the cabinet over when you open it
That's the thing-it closes with probably a 1/32" gap, but that can be adjusted with the hinges too.  Doesn't need to be air tight, just close.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: sfish on October 10, 2014, 08:15:01 AM
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/10/a76a6772b0c48a87240d90dd45788eab.jpg)
Nice! I see it's seasoning and it looks like you did a kick of some sort, it's up off the carpet, door appears to be hung
Door is hung, went very well.  Just set it on some 2x4s, inset about 4" from the side so it almost looks 'floating'.  Seasoning has begun, going to need more distilled water!
door looks a bit skewed at the top. ?
..... but looks nice Shaun. nice job.
I am going to tweak that top hinge after I finish the magnetic closure.  It's off 1/16"
We can let a 1/16th slide, the hinges are adjustable anyway, no? Why does Dean have to bring up 1/16th? I think it's the shadows in the photo that make it look like more than it is
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 10, 2014, 08:16:27 AM
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/10/a76a6772b0c48a87240d90dd45788eab.jpg)
Nice! I see it's seasoning and it looks like you did a kick of some sort, it's up off the carpet, door appears to be hung
Door is hung, went very well.  Just set it on some 2x4s, inset about 4" from the side so it almost looks 'floating'.  Seasoning has begun, going to need more distilled water!
door looks a bit skewed at the top. ?
..... but looks nice Shaun. nice job.
I am going to tweak that top hinge after I finish the magnetic closure.  It's off 1/16"
We can let a 1/16th slide, the hinges are adjustable anyway, no? Why does Dean have to bring up 1/16th? I think it's the shadows in the photo that make it look like more than it is
It's the shadows, the angle, and the camera being at the top of the cabinet height versus the middle or bottom.
Damnit Dean!
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: sfish on October 10, 2014, 08:18:49 AM
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/10/a76a6772b0c48a87240d90dd45788eab.jpg)
Nice! I see it's seasoning and it looks like you did a kick of some sort, it's up off the carpet, door appears to be hung
Door is hung, went very well.  Just set it on some 2x4s, inset about 4" from the side so it almost looks 'floating'.  Seasoning has begun, going to need more distilled water!
door looks a bit skewed at the top. ?
..... but looks nice Shaun. nice job.
I am going to tweak that top hinge after I finish the magnetic closure.  It's off 1/16"
We can let a 1/16th slide, the hinges are adjustable anyway, no? Why does Dean have to bring up 1/16th? I think it's the shadows in the photo that make it look like more than it is
It's the shadows, the angle, and the camera being at the top of the cabinet height versus the middle or bottom.
Damnit Dean!
Dean's effing with your mind, that's usually my job!
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 10, 2014, 08:20:22 AM
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/10/a76a6772b0c48a87240d90dd45788eab.jpg)
Nice! I see it's seasoning and it looks like you did a kick of some sort, it's up off the carpet, door appears to be hung
Door is hung, went very well.  Just set it on some 2x4s, inset about 4" from the side so it almost looks 'floating'.  Seasoning has begun, going to need more distilled water!
door looks a bit skewed at the top. ?
..... but looks nice Shaun. nice job.
I am going to tweak that top hinge after I finish the magnetic closure.  It's off 1/16"
We can let a 1/16th slide, the hinges are adjustable anyway, no? Why does Dean have to bring up 1/16th? I think it's the shadows in the photo that make it look like more than it is
It's the shadows, the angle, and the camera being at the top of the cabinet height versus the middle or bottom.
Damnit Dean!
hey, give an old credit that I can see that well. usually I can't even see a golf ball on the green 6" from the cup 115 yards out.
:)
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 10, 2014, 08:20:31 AM
[...]
Yeah Dean, if I wanted to get fucked by two guys I'd ask...wait, what?
On a side note, going pheasant hunting tomorrow and the NHL started its season last night!!!!!
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 10, 2014, 08:20:45 AM
Good morning all....  I'm just drinking coffee and trying to jump start my brain this morning.... ugh.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 10, 2014, 08:21:36 AM
[...]
sorry Scott, didn't mean to take your job away from you. I'll back off.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 10, 2014, 08:23:00 AM
Good morning all....  I'm just drinking coffee and trying to jump start my brain this morning.... ugh.
Morning Dad.  They did not burn your house down last night I guess.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 10, 2014, 08:23:20 AM
Good morning all....  I'm just drinking coffee and trying to jump start my brain this morning.... ugh.
morning BD. I got a load of laundry in, on my second pot of coffee, ready to fire up my 2nd cigar of the morning.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 10, 2014, 08:24:31 AM
[...]
That's just because it's never there.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: sfish on October 10, 2014, 08:24:51 AM
[...]
Ha! You're retired anyway, not supposed to be doing any work  :D
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: sfish on October 10, 2014, 08:25:23 AM
[...]
CNS
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 10, 2014, 08:27:01 AM
message to you TxDave.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 10, 2014, 08:28:27 AM
[...]
We love you Dean, group hug!
What are you burnin today Dean?
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 10, 2014, 08:28:57 AM
[...]
both of my birdies the last 2 weeks were on a 115 yard par 3 that I hit within 6" and I couldn't even see the flag let alone the ball.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 10, 2014, 08:29:00 AM
Good morning all....  I'm just drinking coffee and trying to jump start my brain this morning.... ugh.
Fuckin Fridays!  Good morning BD!
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: sfish on October 10, 2014, 08:29:05 AM
Let's talk cigars!  What deals have you found on the various Internet sites today?
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 10, 2014, 08:30:12 AM
Good morning all....  I'm just drinking coffee and trying to jump start my brain this morning.... ugh.
Morning Dad.  They did not burn your house down last night I guess.
The house seems to be still standing.  But what woman would lay a newspaper on top of a gas stove, as I'm standing there with a burner on and cooking.  She thought I'd like to read the ad, rather than just saying, "potatoes are 10lb for $2.99 at Schnucks.  She does stuff like that all of the time, so now you can see why I'm nuts..!!!  :o
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 10, 2014, 08:30:29 AM
[...]
started with a New Wave and now I have an 8-5-8.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 10, 2014, 08:31:08 AM
[...]
That's two thumbs-up from me!
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 10, 2014, 08:31:42 AM
Let's talk cigars!  What deals have you found on the various Internet sites today?
Now that I have this big humidor I suppose I better stock it, eh?
I have been laying low, waiting for the Sharks and Anejos at the end of Nov
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 10, 2014, 08:35:20 AM
Good morning all....  I'm just drinking coffee and trying to jump start my brain this morning.... ugh.
morning BD. I got a load of laundry in, on my second pot of coffee, ready to fire up my 2nd cigar of the morning.
A whole pot of coffee with each cigar?  It might be cheaper to switch to coke (not the cola).
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 10, 2014, 08:36:21 AM
message to you TxDave.
Reply sent
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 10, 2014, 08:37:52 AM
Let's talk cigars!  What deals have you found on the various Internet sites today?
Now that I have this big humidor I suppose I better stock it, eh?
I have been laying low, waiting for the Sharks and Anejos at the end of Nov
That would generally happen right after seasoning is completed.  Jeez you ain't learning crap in that Project Management class!
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 10, 2014, 08:38:39 AM
Let's talk cigars!  What deals have you found on the various Internet sites today?
Now that I have this big humidor I suppose I better stock it, eh?
I have been laying low, waiting for the Sharks and Anejos at the end of Nov
That would generally happen right after seasoning is completed.  Jeez you ain't learning crap in that Project Management class!
It's only week one, come on meow!  ;)
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 10, 2014, 08:38:53 AM
[...]
Which shelf is reserved for the Kuba Kuba's....?  (Maduros, not the plain 'ol Kuba Kuba's.., nobody likes those..)
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 10, 2014, 08:43:33 AM
[...]
Nice. Not being able to see the ball that close must've given your heart a few skips, hoping for the ace.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 10, 2014, 08:44:15 AM
Good morning all....  I'm just drinking coffee and trying to jump start my brain this morning.... ugh.
morning BD. I got a load of laundry in, on my second pot of coffee, ready to fire up my 2nd cigar of the morning.
Good morning Dean.  You must have got up early today.  Getting all the chores done to make extra fun time for this afternoon...?
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 10, 2014, 08:45:15 AM
[...]
There is a special circulatory humidor in the bathroom for those.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 10, 2014, 08:47:34 AM
Damn we are half way to 18 and the sun just came up.  Speaking of sunrise where is the Jersey Dave this morning?  He was flying home last night I thought but then again that does not give me any reason to believe the airline actually made the trip as planned.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 10, 2014, 08:48:05 AM
Good morning all....  I'm just drinking coffee and trying to jump start my brain this morning.... ugh.
Fuckin Fridays!  Good morning BD!
Happy Friday Shaun....
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 10, 2014, 08:51:52 AM
Good morning all....  I'm just drinking coffee and trying to jump start my brain this morning.... ugh.
morning BD. I got a load of laundry in, on my second pot of coffee, ready to fire up my 2nd cigar of the morning.
Good morning Dean.  You must have got up early today.  Getting all the chores done to make extra fun time for this afternoon...?
just got ambitious is all. gotta vaccume, sweep, and mop the camper, wash the window blinds, rake around the camper, and then nothing.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 10, 2014, 08:58:59 AM
While talking to my 2 year old grandson the other day I said, "you know your my grandson...!"  He replied, "no I'm not...!"  I said, "no really, I'm your grandfather which makes you my grandson."  Again he replied, "no your not."  Look, I'm telling you the truth...!  Do you know the difference between telling the truth and telling a lie....?  He replied, "no."  Ok, look out of the window.  You can see that the sun is out, the sky's blue, birds are singing.  So if I said, "It's daytime, you can look out the window and see that I'm telling you the truth because you can see for yourself that it is truely daytime.  But if I said, "Look out side, it's night time, and you look out the window and see a bright sunny day, do you know what that would mean...?????"  He replied, "YES...,  it means I'm your GRANDSON...!!!  Oh, god...
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: sfish on October 10, 2014, 08:59:03 AM
Damn we are half way to 18 and the sun just came up.  Speaking of sunrise where is the Jersey Dave this morning?  He was flying home last night I thought but then again that does not give me any reason to believe the airline actually made the trip as planned.
Yeah who knows, he may be sleeping off some travel fatigue, he's not exactly a spring chicken you know
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 10, 2014, 09:00:00 AM
Good morning all....  I'm just drinking coffee and trying to jump start my brain this morning.... ugh.
Fuckin Fridays!  Good morning BD!
Happy Friday Shaun....
Thanks bud, you too!
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 10, 2014, 09:00:45 AM
Let's talk cigars!  What deals have you found on the various Internet sites today?
LMFAO!
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 10, 2014, 09:07:53 AM
Damn we are half way to 18 and the sun just came up.  Speaking of sunrise where is the Jersey Dave this morning?  He was flying home last night I thought but then again that does not give me any reason to believe the airline actually made the trip as planned.
Yeah who knows, he may be sleeping off some travel fatigue, he's not exactly a spring chicken you know
I am not one to notice or ridicule someone about not being a Spring Chicken! :)
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 10, 2014, 09:08:05 AM
[...]
Reminds me of the good old days when everyone had an ashtray in their bathrooms....  My uncle had one of those nice ashtrays on a stand in his.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 10, 2014, 09:08:34 AM
Let's talk cigars!  What deals have you found on the various Internet sites today?
LMFAO!
Soon be beer talk time.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 10, 2014, 09:09:42 AM
[...]
I too remember those days but had not thought of it in a long time.  LOL
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: sfish on October 10, 2014, 09:11:10 AM
Let's talk cigars!  What deals have you found on the various Internet sites today?
LMFAO!
Still one of my favorites, morning Tony
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: sfish on October 10, 2014, 09:12:26 AM
[...]
They have them in the bathrooms at the CI stores, I always liked that
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: sfish on October 10, 2014, 09:14:17 AM
Let's talk cigars!  What deals have you found on the various Internet sites today?
LMFAO!
Soon be beer talk time.
I have no problem with that, going to try to hit the liquor store at lunchtime
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 10, 2014, 09:16:45 AM
Let's talk cigars!  What deals have you found on the various Internet sites today?
LMFAO!
Soon be beer talk time.
Mostly on Tuesdays and Thursdays.  #LittleJoe
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 10, 2014, 09:18:24 AM
Rick Guy Danny has designed a new webpage for the campground.
www.cattailcreekrvpark.com
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 10, 2014, 09:20:45 AM
Let's talk cigars!  What deals have you found on the various Internet sites today?
LMFAO!
Soon be beer talk time.
I have no problem with that, going to try to hit the liquor store at lunchtime
I am trying to fit that into my schedule too...need some ST Pumking
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 10, 2014, 09:24:12 AM
Morning guys, back at the homestead.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 10, 2014, 09:25:36 AM
Damn we are half way to 18 and the sun just came up.  Speaking of sunrise where is the Jersey Dave this morning?  He was flying home last night I thought but then again that does not give me any reason to believe the airline actually made the trip as planned.
*****I'm here, flight got in at 7, then then drive home.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 10, 2014, 09:25:43 AM
Let's talk cigars!  What deals have you found on the various Internet sites today?
LMFAO!
Soon be beer talk time.
I have no problem with that, going to try to hit the liquor store at lunchtime
I am trying to fit that into my schedule too...need some ST Pumking
I did that yesterday on the way home.  Picked up some Oskar Blue Brewery Scottish Ale, nice light 8.2% stuff.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 10, 2014, 09:26:27 AM
Damn we are half way to 18 and the sun just came up.  Speaking of sunrise where is the Jersey Dave this morning?  He was flying home last night I thought but then again that does not give me any reason to believe the airline actually made the trip as planned.
*****I'm here, flight got in at 7, then then drive home.
7 this morning?   Morning Dave
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 10, 2014, 09:26:56 AM
Let's talk cigars!  What deals have you found on the various Internet sites today?
Already told you about that Gurkha extravaganza at the sis....
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 10, 2014, 09:28:53 AM
Morning guys, back at the homestead.

welcome home Dave. how long a stay this time?
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 10, 2014, 09:28:54 AM
Got to walk the dogs, BBL
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 10, 2014, 09:31:19 AM
[...]
Don't do that, we need backups at the skill positions.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 10, 2014, 09:32:26 AM
Hey Chip, let's kick start this Friday!
Damn Dave, I thought they had a 8pm bedtime in Utah.
True, but I was checking in from LAX
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 10, 2014, 09:33:24 AM
[...]
I have one of those in the man cave. Got it at an antique mall. Take that info how you will.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 10, 2014, 09:34:10 AM
Let's talk cigars!  What deals have you found on the various Internet sites today?
LMFAO!
Soon be beer talk time.
Actually, I need some more Fighting Cock Whiskey...!
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 10, 2014, 09:34:16 AM
Damn we are half way to 18 and the sun just came up.  Speaking of sunrise where is the Jersey Dave this morning?  He was flying home last night I thought but then again that does not give me any reason to believe the airline actually made the trip as planned.
*****I'm here, flight got in at 7, then then drive home.
Damn, that's a legit red-eye flight there.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 10, 2014, 09:38:02 AM
Rick Guy Danny has designed a new webpage for the campground.
www.cattailcreekrvpark.com
Looks nice.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 10, 2014, 09:38:15 AM
[...]
This guy has management written all over him! ;)  Mornin Dave!
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 10, 2014, 09:41:17 AM
Rick Guy Danny has designed a new webpage for the campground.
www.cattailcreekrvpark.com
Looks nice.
he's a cheap bastard. hasn't contributed food for our Saturday BBQ, offer gas for the road trips I take them on, so I'm thinking he's rich and doesn't care to part with his money. probably getting paid free rent for the webpage design.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 10, 2014, 09:42:36 AM
Good morning boys! Happy Friday! I won a Xikar lighter on the devil yesterday, now I'll spend another week trying to add to the order - Doh!
I'll have to keep an eye out now.... there are some OK prices on CLE's currently.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 10, 2014, 09:43:10 AM
Rick Guy Danny has designed a new webpage for the campground.
www.cattailcreekrvpark.com
Looks nice.
Now you just have to get some units occupied.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 10, 2014, 09:44:13 AM
Rick Guy Danny has designed a new webpage for the campground.
www.cattailcreekrvpark.com
Looks nice.
he's a cheap bastard. hasn't contributed food for our Saturday BBQ, offer gas for the road trips I take them on, so I'm thinking he's rich and doesn't care to part with his money. probably getting paid free rent for the webpage design.
Couldn't have taken him more than an hour and $10 to set that up.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 10, 2014, 09:44:40 AM
Morning guys, back at the homestead.

welcome home Dave. how long a stay this time?
Head out to Germany and Belgium on Sunday.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 10, 2014, 09:44:45 AM
Rick Guy Danny has designed a new webpage for the campground.
www.cattailcreekrvpark.com
Looks nice.
Now you just have to get some units occupied.
women, we need women.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 10, 2014, 09:45:01 AM
Rick Guy Danny has designed a new webpage for the campground.
www.cattailcreekrvpark.com
Looks nice.
he's a cheap bastard. hasn't contributed food for our Saturday BBQ, offer gas for the road trips I take them on, so I'm thinking he's rich and doesn't care to part with his money. probably getting paid free rent for the webpage design.
Couldn't have taken him more than an hour and $10 to set that up.
And three years?
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 10, 2014, 09:47:16 AM
Rick Guy Danny has designed a new webpage for the campground.
www.cattailcreekrvpark.com
Looks nice.
he's a cheap bastard. hasn't contributed food for our Saturday BBQ, offer gas for the road trips I take them on, so I'm thinking he's rich and doesn't care to part with his money. probably getting paid free rent for the webpage design.
Couldn't have taken him more than an hour and $10 to set that up.
And three years?
BOOM!
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 10, 2014, 09:47:33 AM
Rick Guy Danny has designed a new webpage for the campground.
www.cattailcreekrvpark.com
Looks nice.
he's a cheap bastard. hasn't contributed food for our Saturday BBQ, offer gas for the road trips I take them on, so I'm thinking he's rich and doesn't care to part with his money. probably getting paid free rent for the webpage design.
Couldn't have taken him more than an hour and $10 to set that up.
he's still making ajustments on the wording so it's not so jumbled together. keeps coming over here disrupting my serenity.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 10, 2014, 10:02:27 AM
Rick Guy Danny has designed a new webpage for the campground.
www.cattailcreekrvpark.com
Looks nice.
he's a cheap bastard. hasn't contributed food for our Saturday BBQ, offer gas for the road trips I take them on, so I'm thinking he's rich and doesn't care to part with his money. probably getting paid free rent for the webpage design.
Couldn't have taken him more than an hour and $10 to set that up.
And three years?
You never disappoint.  I was trying to figure out how that post was gonna bite me in the ass.  LMAO.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 10, 2014, 10:04:44 AM
Rick Guy Danny has designed a new webpage for the campground.
www.cattailcreekrvpark.com
Looks nice.
he's a cheap bastard. hasn't contributed food for our Saturday BBQ, offer gas for the road trips I take them on, so I'm thinking he's rich and doesn't care to part with his money. probably getting paid free rent for the webpage design.
Couldn't have taken him more than an hour and $10 to set that up.
And three years?
You never disappoint.  I was trying to figure out how that post was gonna bite me in the ass.  LMAO.
you did good Tony. all good things come to those who wait.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 10, 2014, 10:06:10 AM
It's time for babysitting.  See ya's later...
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 10, 2014, 10:08:22 AM
Rick Guy Danny has designed a new webpage for the campground.
www.cattailcreekrvpark.com
Looks nice.
Now you just have to get some units occupied.
women, we need women.
Be careful what you ask for!  All you really need is T&A the rest is simply a nuisance to your lifestyle which the rest of us envy.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 10, 2014, 10:09:07 AM
It's time for babysitting.  See ya's later...
I would rather walk the dogs myself but have a good day at the coal mine and watch out for stray bullets.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 10, 2014, 10:09:19 AM
Rick Guy Danny has designed a new webpage for the campground.
www.cattailcreekrvpark.com
Looks nice.
he's a cheap bastard. hasn't contributed food for our Saturday BBQ, offer gas for the road trips I take them on, so I'm thinking he's rich and doesn't care to part with his money. probably getting paid free rent for the webpage design.
Couldn't have taken him more than an hour and $10 to set that up.
And three years?
You never disappoint.  I was trying to figure out how that post was gonna bite me in the ass.  LMAO.
you did good Tony. all good things come to those who wait.
Been working on the rest of the site in the background, trying not to interrupt the important discussions going on here on the banter.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 10, 2014, 10:11:05 AM
Rick Guy Danny has designed a new webpage for the campground.
www.cattailcreekrvpark.com
Looks nice.
he's a cheap bastard. hasn't contributed food for our Saturday BBQ, offer gas for the road trips I take them on, so I'm thinking he's rich and doesn't care to part with his money. probably getting paid free rent for the webpage design.
Couldn't have taken him more than an hour and $10 to set that up.
And three years?
You never disappoint.  I was trying to figure out how that post was gonna bite me in the ass.  LMAO.
You know I aim to please Antnee.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 10, 2014, 10:12:05 AM
Rick Guy Danny has designed a new webpage for the campground.
www.cattailcreekrvpark.com
Looks nice.
he's a cheap bastard. hasn't contributed food for our Saturday BBQ, offer gas for the road trips I take them on, so I'm thinking he's rich and doesn't care to part with his money. probably getting paid free rent for the webpage design.
Couldn't have taken him more than an hour and $10 to set that up.
And three years?
You never disappoint.  I was trying to figure out how that post was gonna bite me in the ass.  LMAO.
you did good Tony. all good things come to those who wait.
Been working on the rest of the site in the background, trying not to interrupt the important discussions going on here on the banter.
You're doing backdoor work?  Unhinged yellow stars will be excited to hear about that.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 10, 2014, 10:12:35 AM
91 degrees here this afternoon and a high of 73 tomorrow, no middle ground there!
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 10, 2014, 10:16:03 AM
Rick Guy Danny has designed a new webpage for the campground.
www.cattailcreekrvpark.com
Looks nice.
he's a cheap bastard. hasn't contributed food for our Saturday BBQ, offer gas for the road trips I take them on, so I'm thinking he's rich and doesn't care to part with his money. probably getting paid free rent for the webpage design.
Couldn't have taken him more than an hour and $10 to set that up.
And three years?
You never disappoint.  I was trying to figure out how that post was gonna bite me in the ass.  LMAO.
you did good Tony. all good things come to those who wait.
Been working on the rest of the site in the background, trying not to interrupt the important discussions going on here on the banter.
just shut the site down for awhile. let people think it is like CI.
:)
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 10, 2014, 10:16:13 AM
Let's talk cigars!  What deals have you found on the various Internet sites today?
LMFAO!
Soon be beer talk time.
Actually, I need some more Fighting Cock Whiskey...!
Amen on the Fighting Cock I can see a bottle from where I sit just not cool enough for it yet down here.  Real men drink Fighting Cock Yellowstars drink lesser whiskey's.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 10, 2014, 10:16:46 AM
Rick Guy Danny has designed a new webpage for the campground.
www.cattailcreekrvpark.com
Looks nice.
he's a cheap bastard. hasn't contributed food for our Saturday BBQ, offer gas for the road trips I take them on, so I'm thinking he's rich and doesn't care to part with his money. probably getting paid free rent for the webpage design.
Couldn't have taken him more than an hour and $10 to set that up.
And three years?
You never disappoint.  I was trying to figure out how that post was gonna bite me in the ass.  LMAO.
you did good Tony. all good things come to those who wait.
Been working on the rest of the site in the background, trying not to interrupt the important discussions going on here on the banter.
just shut the site down for awhile. let people think it is like CI.
:)
Or Famous as they did that yesterday
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 10, 2014, 10:17:25 AM
91 degrees here this afternoon and a high of 73 tomorrow, no middle ground there!
79 here now getting to 89. I love this better than Monday's.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 10, 2014, 10:17:34 AM
91 degrees here this afternoon and a high of 73 tomorrow, no middle ground there!
Refreshing 57 here
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 10, 2014, 10:18:56 AM
Rick Guy Danny has designed a new webpage for the campground.
www.cattailcreekrvpark.com
Looks nice.
he's a cheap bastard. hasn't contributed food for our Saturday BBQ, offer gas for the road trips I take them on, so I'm thinking he's rich and doesn't care to part with his money. probably getting paid free rent for the webpage design.
Couldn't have taken him more than an hour and $10 to set that up.
And three years?
You never disappoint.  I was trying to figure out how that post was gonna bite me in the ass.  LMAO.
you did good Tony. all good things come to those who wait.
Been working on the rest of the site in the background, trying not to interrupt the important discussions going on here on the banter.
just shut the site down for awhile. let people think it is like CI.
:)
That's the beauty of the lite banter after 6pm est.  Who would even notice?
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 10, 2014, 10:20:00 AM
http://www.holts.com/category.html?id=201679&utm_source=iContact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Roast&utm_content=CWR101014
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 10, 2014, 10:21:18 AM
Morning guys, back at the homestead.

welcome home Dave. how long a stay this time?
Head out to Germany and Belgium on Sunday.
That is why you are the Distinguished Travellin Dave!!!  But I damn sure don't miss those flights I used to take from Austin to London Heathrow and back every other month.  They got 787 Direct service daily now from here to Heathrow now but the price is double the other flights.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 10, 2014, 10:22:40 AM
[...]
As long as you finish before Chip goes to work at 2 nobody but a troll or two maybe.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 10, 2014, 10:23:28 AM
91 degrees here this afternoon and a high of 73 tomorrow, no middle ground there!
Refreshing 57 here
Muggy 77 here and rising.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 10, 2014, 10:28:59 AM
[...]
He showed up early this morning while I was working.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 10, 2014, 10:34:21 AM
@NJDave: I received an email yesterday that my b&m is having a Perdomo event tonight.  Nick will be there.  I won't be able to make it but I did buy a new Sumatra wrapped 12 year aged Perdomo when I was there on Wednesday.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 10, 2014, 10:36:22 AM
@NJDave: I received an email yesterday that my b&m is having a Perdomo event tonight.  Nick will be there.  I won't be able to make it but I did buy a new Sumatra wrapped 12 year aged Perdomo when I was there on Wednesday.
I didn't have a chance to smoke it but Charlie really enjoyed it along with the Jack Daniels Green we were sipping.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 10, 2014, 11:12:37 AM
Afternoon, fellas. TGIF
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 10, 2014, 11:15:47 AM
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/10/a76a6772b0c48a87240d90dd45788eab.jpg)

Looks great... how's come ya didn't center the door pull to the middle rail?
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 10, 2014, 11:18:48 AM
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/10/a76a6772b0c48a87240d90dd45788eab.jpg)

Looks great... how's come ya didn't center the door pull to the middle rail?
Because he's tall.  Sheesh.  Good morning, Steve.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 10, 2014, 11:21:48 AM
Morning guys, back at the homestead.

welcome home Dave. how long a stay this time?
Head out to Germany and Belgium on Sunday.

In October... Shit, You couldn't have planned that any better. Hope they scheduled you some free time in there. I can almost hear the polka band. ;)
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 10, 2014, 11:25:09 AM
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/10/a76a6772b0c48a87240d90dd45788eab.jpg)

Looks great... how's come ya didn't center the door pull to the middle rail?
Because he's tall.  Sheesh.  Good morning, Steve.

Just looks a little odd to me, and I'm looking for imperfections... and bustin' Shaun's balls is a team sport.  ;D

So, Tony. What are you working on for the site? Anything we'll actually notice.  ;)
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 10, 2014, 11:30:45 AM
Morning guys, back at the homestead.

welcome home Dave. how long a stay this time?
Head out to Germany and Belgium on Sunday.

In October... Shit, You couldn't have planned that any better. Hope they scheduled you some free time in there. I can almost hear the polka band. ;)
First off Oktoberfest is in September, second, it's only in Bavaria.  Northern Germany doesn't ever acknowledge it.  With that said, it's still a fine place to visit.  Area specialty is Altbier which is very tasty.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 10, 2014, 11:34:46 AM
Jericho Hill four cigar sampler at Emerson's for $30.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 10, 2014, 11:36:44 AM
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/10/a76a6772b0c48a87240d90dd45788eab.jpg)

Looks great... how's come ya didn't center the door pull to the middle rail?
Because he's tall.  Sheesh.  Good morning, Steve.

Just looks a little odd to me, and I'm looking for imperfections... and bustin' Shaun's balls is a team sport.  ;D

So, Tony. What are you working on for the site? Anything we'll actually notice.  ;)
Only when I fuck up, like I just did.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 10, 2014, 11:37:39 AM
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/10/a76a6772b0c48a87240d90dd45788eab.jpg)

Looks great... how's come ya didn't center the door pull to the middle rail?
Just with my height, I put it where it's comfortable for me.  But I made sure it was high enough so it didn't look like I fucked up the spacing ;)
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 10, 2014, 11:38:30 AM
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/10/a76a6772b0c48a87240d90dd45788eab.jpg)

Looks great... how's come ya didn't center the door pull to the middle rail?
Because he's tall.  Sheesh.  Good morning, Steve.

Just looks a little odd to me, and I'm looking for imperfections... and bustin' Shaun's balls is a team sport.  ;D

So, Tony. What are you working on for the site? Anything we'll actually notice.  ;)
LOL!  :P  If I wasn't 6'5 it would definitely be 5-8" lower
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 10, 2014, 11:43:29 AM
fuck 'em Shaun. it looks great.
cigars for all BOTL here?
when's the christening?
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 10, 2014, 11:46:07 AM
fuck 'em Shaun. it looks great.
cigars for all BOTL here?
when's the christening?
Hoping I can load cigars in this weekend...we will see how she seasons.  it's been in my basement for 5 days at 60%, so it's damn near seasoned.  I also have a couple pounds of beads I will use as well.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 10, 2014, 11:48:52 AM
laundry done, just have to fold and put away. bedding changed, got the 2 sites on either side of me raked. chunk of fish on the grill slow cooking in foil with butter. still got to vacuum and wash windows and blinds. cigar time. MF robusto?
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 10, 2014, 11:52:20 AM
Jericho Hill four cigar sampler at Emerson's for $30.

I think CigarPlace had them for 25, but don't think there was free shipping.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 10, 2014, 12:02:18 PM
Jericho Hill four cigar sampler at Emerson's for $30.

I think CigarPlace had them for 25, but don't think there was free shipping.
That sounds right...cool looking flight sampler.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: Ogie on October 10, 2014, 12:05:29 PM
Joomla?
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 10, 2014, 12:06:43 PM
Jericho Hill four cigar sampler at Emerson's for $30.

I think CigarPlace had them for 25, but don't think there was free shipping.
That sounds right...cool looking flight sampler.

The REDDIT10 code works, so there's $2.50 towards shipping.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 10, 2014, 12:16:12 PM
Joomla?

I think only TapaTalk
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: razgueado on October 10, 2014, 12:18:44 PM
Huh...if I go to cigarbanter.com without explicitly specifying full path to index, I get the Joomla splash page.  Is this something you're already aware of, Tony?  Or is it just something about my particular neck of the internet woods?
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: razgueado on October 10, 2014, 12:19:08 PM
Joomla?

I think only TapaTalk
Oh, okay, clearly it's not just me then.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 10, 2014, 12:22:04 PM
Joomla?

I think only TapaTalk
Oh, okay, clearly it's not just me then.

Tony did say he was working on something last night... the mobile app portion may be part of it. Who knows.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on October 10, 2014, 12:22:18 PM
Joomla?

I think only TapaTalk
Oh, okay, clearly it's not just me then.
Are you sure?   Hello boys...
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 10, 2014, 12:31:35 PM
Joomla?

I think only TapaTalk
Oh, okay, clearly it's not just me then.

Hey there, Bret. Googled your call sign, and you banter post activity was top of the page. Ha!

What 'cha doin' with that thing? Just playin'?
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 10, 2014, 12:33:33 PM
Joomla?

I think only TapaTalk
Oh, okay, clearly it's not just me then.
Are you sure?   Hello boys...

Afternoon, Flip. Looks like lunch break.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: razgueado on October 10, 2014, 12:38:11 PM
Joomla?

I think only TapaTalk
Oh, okay, clearly it's not just me then.
Are you sure?   Hello boys...
Of all the things wrong with me, this would be one of them.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on October 10, 2014, 12:40:05 PM
Joomla?

I think only TapaTalk
Oh, okay, clearly it's not just me then.
Are you sure?   Hello boys...

Afternoon, Flip. Looks like lunch break.
just finished, got a bunch of work done this morning, thinking of heading out early since i have some extra time.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: razgueado on October 10, 2014, 12:41:27 PM
Joomla?

I think only TapaTalk
Oh, okay, clearly it's not just me then.

Hey there, Bret. Googled your call sign, and you banter post activity was top of the page. Ha!

What 'cha doin' with that thing? Just playin'?
Something I always wanted to do, just never got around to it.  Now, travelling back and forth between home and Moscow, Idaho where #1 son is at college we pass through large areas without cell coverage.  But there are repeaters all over the place out there so that was the excuse to get it done. So...mostly just playing right now.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on October 10, 2014, 12:41:53 PM
TD, pm replied
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 10, 2014, 12:45:37 PM
Joomla?

I think only TapaTalk
Oh, okay, clearly it's not just me then.

Hey there, Bret. Googled your call sign, and you banter post activity was top of the page. Ha!

What 'cha doin' with that thing? Just playin'?
Something I always wanted to do, just never got around to it.  Now, travelling back and forth between home and Moscow, Idaho where #1 son is at college we pass through large areas without cell coverage.  But there are repeaters all over the place out there so that was the excuse to get it done. So...mostly just playing right now.

Cool. Just don't go making any calls to the Overlook Hotel.  ;)
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 10, 2014, 12:48:17 PM
TD, pm replied

TD, I did not get a pm, so I did not reply. Maybe next time.  ;D
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 10, 2014, 12:51:24 PM
TD, pm replied

Afternoon, Fred.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: razgueado on October 10, 2014, 12:53:11 PM
Joomla?

I think only TapaTalk
Oh, okay, clearly it's not just me then.

Hey there, Bret. Googled your call sign, and you banter post activity was top of the page. Ha!

What 'cha doin' with that thing? Just playin'?
Something I always wanted to do, just never got around to it.  Now, travelling back and forth between home and Moscow, Idaho where #1 son is at college we pass through large areas without cell coverage.  But there are repeaters all over the place out there so that was the excuse to get it done. So...mostly just playing right now.

Cool. Just don't go making any calls to the Overlook Hotel.  ;)
Nope.  I did visit it a couple years ago while in Estes Park for a cousin's wedding.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on October 10, 2014, 12:53:11 PM
TD, pm replied

Afternoon, Fred.
Hey, BYS
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 10, 2014, 12:57:14 PM
Joomla?

I think only TapaTalk
Oh, okay, clearly it's not just me then.

Hey there, Bret. Googled your call sign, and you banter post activity was top of the page. Ha!

What 'cha doin' with that thing? Just playin'?
Something I always wanted to do, just never got around to it.  Now, travelling back and forth between home and Moscow, Idaho where #1 son is at college we pass through large areas without cell coverage.  But there are repeaters all over the place out there so that was the excuse to get it done. So...mostly just playing right now.

Cool. Just don't go making any calls to the Overlook Hotel.  ;)
Nope.  I did visit it a couple years ago while in Estes Park for a cousin's wedding.

That would be interesting. Even without the movie, I'm sure it's got all the creepy it needs.
Title: 10/10/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 10, 2014, 01:01:51 PM
Dress box arrived!

(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/10/25efed794f02dafafd368847393a82db.jpg)
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 10, 2014, 01:02:43 PM
TD, pm replied

Afternoon, Fred.
Hey, BYS

You partaking in OOO night?
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 10, 2014, 01:04:37 PM
Dress box arrived!

(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/10/25efed794f02dafafd368847393a82db.jpg)

Score!
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 10, 2014, 01:06:00 PM
Dress box arrived!

(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/10/25efed794f02dafafd368847393a82db.jpg)

Score!
So stoked!!! My goal is to get this years and next years, since they are complimentary.  Don't care about any others.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 10, 2014, 01:07:54 PM
Dress box arrived!

(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/10/25efed794f02dafafd368847393a82db.jpg)
A worthy addition to the new funiture.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 10, 2014, 01:12:58 PM
Dress box arrived!

(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/10/25efed794f02dafafd368847393a82db.jpg)
A worthy addition to the new funiture.
Nice way to break it in.  My SnS kit should arrive today, sat, or early next week too
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: razgueado on October 10, 2014, 01:17:35 PM

Cool. Just don't go making any calls to the Overlook Hotel.  ;)
Nope.  I did visit it a couple years ago while in Estes Park for a cousin's wedding.

That would be interesting. Even without the movie, I'm sure it's got all the creepy it needs.
Nah, that's just movie magic.  It's not as remote or isolated as the movie made it look, and that was most of the creep factor.  Just a stately old hotel.  Maybe if you could be there all by yourself it would get creepy, but any large building would be creepy under those circumstances.

I used to work in an office building in Tucson that was once-upon-a-time the Pioneer Hotel.  Used to be the place all the celebrities stayed when they came to Tucson to make westerns.  In 1970 the place burned.  A teenager was accused of arson for setting the fire and imprisoned for a couple of decades until the evidence got called into question and he was released last year.  Anyway, when they turned the building into offices they simply walled off some of the burned areas, including the pool area, but they weren't particular about security in those days so tenants could get into all those areas, which some of us did in the wee hours one morning.  THAT was spooky.  Like, horror-movie spooky.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: razgueado on October 10, 2014, 01:18:17 PM
TD, pm replied

Afternoon, Fred.
Hey, BYS

You partaking in OOO night?
OOO night?
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 10, 2014, 01:23:58 PM
TD, pm replied

Afternoon, Fred.
Hey, BYS

You partaking in OOO night?
OOO night?

Dean's herf @8... on the calender.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 10, 2014, 01:30:54 PM
TD, pm replied

Afternoon, Fred.
Hey, BYS

You partaking in OOO night?
OOO night?

Dean's herf @8... on the calender.
Anyone know if we can we get to those calendar herf posts through Tapatalk, or only from the website?
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 10, 2014, 01:37:55 PM
TD, pm replied

Afternoon, Fred.
Hey, BYS

You partaking in OOO night?
OOO night?

Dean's herf @8... on the calender.
Anyone know if we can we get to those calendar herf posts through Tapatalk, or only from the website?
Or maybe it would just show up as a separate post in the forum section.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: razgueado on October 10, 2014, 01:41:06 PM
TD, pm replied

Afternoon, Fred.
Hey, BYS

You partaking in OOO night?
OOO night?

Dean's herf @8... on the calender.
Assuming that would mean 5pm my time?  I'll light up a OOO then, but whether I can be part of the e-Herf is iffy.  I'll be at the tail end of a herf, then the wife may have plans for me.  Dunno yet.  But I'll at least be there for some of it.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 10, 2014, 01:43:22 PM
TD, pm replied

Afternoon, Fred.
Hey, BYS

You partaking in OOO night?
OOO night?

Dean's herf @8... on the calender.
Anyone know if we can we get to those calendar herf posts through Tapatalk, or only from the website?
Or maybe it would just show up as a separate post in the forum section.

That would be a good idea. Have calender events post after the initial flip post... of course, that may be something for next year.  ;)
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: razgueado on October 10, 2014, 01:45:41 PM
TD, pm replied
Afternoon, Fred.
Hey, BYS

You partaking in OOO night?
OOO night?

Dean's herf @8... on the calender.
Anyone know if we can we get to those calendar herf posts through Tapatalk, or only from the website?
Go to the side-menu, tap Browse, tap Cigar Banter, tap Calendar Events.

Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 10, 2014, 01:46:53 PM
TD, pm replied

Afternoon, Fred.
Hey, BYS

You partaking in OOO night?
OOO night?

Dean's herf @8... on the calender.
Anyone know if we can we get to those calendar herf posts through Tapatalk, or only from the website?

I got to it, but I still use the browser. So, I'm not sure about the forum apps. Just had to be logged in. Guest's can not see the calender or member profiles.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 10, 2014, 01:48:00 PM
What Bret said.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 10, 2014, 01:51:41 PM
Dress box arrived!

(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/10/25efed794f02dafafd368847393a82db.jpg)

Score!
So stoked!!! My goal is to get this years and next years, since they are complimentary.  Don't care about any others.

So, how long you gonna let these rest before you crack it open and put flame to tobacco?
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: sfish on October 10, 2014, 01:52:53 PM
TD, pm replied

Afternoon, Fred.
Hey, BYS

You partaking in OOO night?
OOO night?

Dean's herf @8... on the calender.
I have a OOO and will try to make it but company coming over so I'm unsure
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: sfish on October 10, 2014, 01:53:57 PM
Dress box arrived!

(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/10/25efed794f02dafafd368847393a82db.jpg)

Score!
So stoked!!! My goal is to get this years and next years, since they are complimentary.  Don't care about any others.

So, how long you gonna let these rest before you crack it open and put flame to tobacco?
Yeah, how long!?
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 10, 2014, 01:59:42 PM
Anything of 'new' interest on the liquor store run, Scott?
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 10, 2014, 02:00:03 PM
Dress box arrived!

(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/10/25efed794f02dafafd368847393a82db.jpg)

Score!
So stoked!!! My goal is to get this years and next years, since they are complimentary.  Don't care about any others.

So, how long you gonna let these rest before you crack it open and put flame to tobacco?
Probably just sell em in 8 years to some schmuch for a grand or so ;)
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 10, 2014, 02:00:39 PM
Dress box arrived!

(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/10/25efed794f02dafafd368847393a82db.jpg)

Score!
So stoked!!! My goal is to get this years and next years, since they are complimentary.  Don't care about any others.

So, how long you gonna let these rest before you crack it open and put flame to tobacco?
Yeah, how long!?
Probably not too long, will probably rest for a month or so...boxed up in Sept
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 10, 2014, 02:00:51 PM
TD, pm replied

Afternoon, Fred.
Hey, BYS

You partaking in OOO night?
OOO night?

Dean's herf @8... on the calender.
Anyone know if we can we get to those calendar herf posts through Tapatalk, or only from the website?
You can absolutely access it via Tapatalk.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 10, 2014, 02:02:21 PM
TD, pm replied
Afternoon, Fred.
Hey, BYS

You partaking in OOO night?
OOO night?

Dean's herf @8... on the calender.
Anyone know if we can we get to those calendar herf posts through Tapatalk, or only from the website?
Go to the side-menu, tap Browse, tap Cigar Banter, tap Calendar Events.
Ok, I'll give that a whirl if I can be there for the herf.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 10, 2014, 02:02:47 PM
TD, pm replied

Afternoon, Fred.
Hey, BYS

You partaking in OOO night?
OOO night?

Dean's herf @8... on the calender.
Anyone know if we can we get to those calendar herf posts through Tapatalk, or only from the website?

I got to it, but I still use the browser. So, I'm not sure about the forum apps. Just had to be logged in. Guest's can not see the calender or member profiles.
By design.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 10, 2014, 02:02:49 PM
TD, pm replied

Afternoon, Fred.
Hey, BYS

You partaking in OOO night?
OOO night?

Dean's herf @8... on the calender.
Anyone know if we can we get to those calendar herf posts through Tapatalk, or only from the website?
You can absolutely access it via Tapatalk.
Good looking out, thanks Tony and Raz.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 10, 2014, 02:02:58 PM
TD, pm replied

Afternoon, Fred.
Hey, BYS

You partaking in OOO night?
OOO night?

Dean's herf @8... on the calender.
Anyone know if we can we get to those calendar herf posts through Tapatalk, or only from the website?
You can absolutely access it via Tapatalk.

Thanks, Tony. Think that one has already been answered  ::), but there was another about Joomla?
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 10, 2014, 02:05:13 PM
TD, pm replied

Afternoon, Fred.
Hey, BYS

You partaking in OOO night?
OOO night?

Dean's herf @8... on the calender.
Anyone know if we can we get to those calendar herf posts through Tapatalk, or only from the website?
You can absolutely access it via Tapatalk.

Thanks, Tony. Think that one has already been answered  ::), but there was another about Joomla?
Joomla?  What are you smoking?  I don't know what you're talking about.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: sfish on October 10, 2014, 02:05:28 PM
Anything of 'new' interest on the liquor store run, Scott?
No, very disappointed. If you don't like pumpkin beer, which I don't there's very little new stuff of interest. Joe Canal's lately is stagnant
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 10, 2014, 02:08:12 PM
TD, pm replied

Afternoon, Fred.
Hey, BYS

You partaking in OOO night?
OOO night?

Dean's herf @8... on the calender.
Anyone know if we can we get to those calendar herf posts through Tapatalk, or only from the website?
You can absolutely access it via Tapatalk.

Thanks, Tony. Think that one has already been answered  ::), but there was another about Joomla?
Joomla?  What are you smoking?  I don't know what you're talking about.

Well, I wish I was smokin... anything. That's probably why there was a question a few pages back. Sheesh.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: razgueado on October 10, 2014, 02:09:07 PM
TD, pm replied

Afternoon, Fred.
Hey, BYS

You partaking in OOO night?
OOO night?

Dean's herf @8... on the calender.
Anyone know if we can we get to those calendar herf posts through Tapatalk, or only from the website?
You can absolutely access it via Tapatalk.

Thanks, Tony. Think that one has already been answered  ::), but there was another about Joomla?
Joomla?  What are you smoking?  I don't know what you're talking about.
Okay, now it's the maintenance page.  WTF are you doing, Antnee?
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 10, 2014, 02:21:48 PM
TD, pm replied

Afternoon, Fred.
Hey, BYS

You partaking in OOO night?
OOO night?

Dean's herf @8... on the calender.
Anyone know if we can we get to those calendar herf posts through Tapatalk, or only from the website?
You can absolutely access it via Tapatalk.

Thanks, Tony. Think that one has already been answered  ::), but there was another about Joomla?
Joomla?  What are you smoking?  I don't know what you're talking about.
Okay, now it's the maintenance page.  WTF are you doing, Antnee?
Trying to give everyone pumpkins WITH blue balls.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 10, 2014, 02:22:23 PM
That'll do it for me. Hope to be back later for the herf. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: sfish on October 10, 2014, 02:24:01 PM
That'll do it for me. Hope to be back later for the herf. Hazzuh!
Later Dave, same for me in regards to the herf later - PEACE!
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 10, 2014, 02:26:51 PM
Anything of 'new' interest on the liquor store run, Scott?
No, very disappointed. If you don't like pumpkin beer, which I don't there's very little new stuff of interest. Joe Canal's lately is stagnant

Well, Shit. Had a couple Breckenridge Vanilla Porters last night. Not the best vanilla porter I've ever had, but still pretty tasty none-the-less.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 10, 2014, 02:27:47 PM
See ya, Dave... and Scott?
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 10, 2014, 02:44:25 PM
Okay, now it's the maintenance page.  WTF are you doing, Antnee?

I tried to update something through my phone and fucked up.  Unfortunately I can't access it from the office, hence the maintenance page was the best I could do.  Btw, that's what I meant when I posted...

Only when I fuck up, like I just did.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 10, 2014, 02:45:43 PM
Bye, LTG and Scott.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 10, 2014, 03:06:21 PM
Bye, LTG and Scott.
Later fellas!
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 10, 2014, 03:15:25 PM
Anything of 'new' interest on the liquor store run, Scott?
No, very disappointed. If you don't like pumpkin beer, which I don't there's very little new stuff of interest. Joe Canal's lately is stagnant

Well, Shit. Had a couple Breckenridge Vanilla Porters last night. Not the best vanilla porter I've ever had, but still pretty tasty none-the-less.
I don't mind Vanilla Porter but I consider it a good basic one that won't disappoint but won't floor you either.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 10, 2014, 03:16:13 PM
Damn - http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2014/10/todd_gurley_suspended_indefini.html (http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2014/10/todd_gurley_suspended_indefini.html)
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 10, 2014, 03:23:56 PM
Thanks for taking us to 18, Shaun.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 10, 2014, 03:24:14 PM
Damn - http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2014/10/todd_gurley_suspended_indefini.html (http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2014/10/todd_gurley_suspended_indefini.html)

Yes, it's all the talk since it was announced sometime @5 yesterday evening. Stupid rule, but it is the NCAA. They want ALL the money. "Not some. Not half... but all their cash."
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 10, 2014, 03:24:22 PM
Thanks for taking us to 18, Shaun.
My favorite age, I mean, page!
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 10, 2014, 03:24:47 PM
Damn - http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2014/10/todd_gurley_suspended_indefini.html (http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2014/10/todd_gurley_suspended_indefini.html)
Boy that is a mega hit for GA.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 10, 2014, 03:24:51 PM
Damn - http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2014/10/todd_gurley_suspended_indefini.html (http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2014/10/todd_gurley_suspended_indefini.html)

Yes, it's all the talk since it was announced sometime @5 yesterday evening. Stupid rule, but it is the NCAA. They want ALL the money. "Not some. Not half... but all their cash."
Fuck the NC$$!
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: sfish on October 10, 2014, 03:25:05 PM
Anything of 'new' interest on the liquor store run, Scott?
No, very disappointed. If you don't like pumpkin beer, which I don't there's very little new stuff of interest. Joe Canal's lately is stagnant

Well, Shit. Had a couple Breckenridge Vanilla Porters last night. Not the best vanilla porter I've ever had, but still pretty tasty none-the-less.
I don't mind Vanilla Porter but I consider it a good basic one that won't disappoint but won't floor you either.
Just picked up a 4-pack of New Holland Dragon's Milk bourbon barrel stout, sounded good @11 ABV. Boasts vanilla flavors, got it warm so will have to wait until tomorrow night. Have a ST Mokah lined up for tonight
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 10, 2014, 03:25:11 PM
Thanks for taking us to 18, Shaun.
My favorite age, I mean, page!
+18
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 10, 2014, 03:25:38 PM
Damn - http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2014/10/todd_gurley_suspended_indefini.html (http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2014/10/todd_gurley_suspended_indefini.html)

Yes, it's all the talk since it was announced sometime @5 yesterday evening. Stupid rule, but it is the NCAA. They want ALL the money. "Not some. Not half... but all their cash."
Age or page is better than IQ
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 10, 2014, 03:25:40 PM
Bye, LTG and Scott.
Later fellas!

Later, Shaun. Enjoy the hunt.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 10, 2014, 03:27:32 PM
Anything of 'new' interest on the liquor store run, Scott?
No, very disappointed. If you don't like pumpkin beer, which I don't there's very little new stuff of interest. Joe Canal's lately is stagnant

Well, Shit. Had a couple Breckenridge Vanilla Porters last night. Not the best vanilla porter I've ever had, but still pretty tasty none-the-less.
I don't mind Vanilla Porter but I consider it a good basic one that won't disappoint but won't floor you either.
Just picked up a 4-pack of New Holland Dragon's Milk bourbon barrel stout, sounded good @11 ABV. Boasts vanilla flavors, got it warm so will have to wait until tomorrow night. Have a ST Mokah lined up for tonight
Not sure what, but I'm gonna drink something new tonight.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 10, 2014, 03:28:05 PM
Anything of 'new' interest on the liquor store run, Scott?
No, very disappointed. If you don't like pumpkin beer, which I don't there's very little new stuff of interest. Joe Canal's lately is stagnant

Well, Shit. Had a couple Breckenridge Vanilla Porters last night. Not the best vanilla porter I've ever had, but still pretty tasty none-the-less.
I don't mind Vanilla Porter but I consider it a good basic one that won't disappoint but won't floor you either.
Just picked up a 4-pack of New Holland Dragon's Milk bourbon barrel stout, sounded good @11 ABV. Boasts vanilla flavors, got it warm so will have to wait until tomorrow night. Have a ST Mokah lined up for tonight

I think you will like the Dragon's Milk. It has great flavors, but it will, indeed, knock you on your ass.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 10, 2014, 03:28:23 PM
Bye, LTG and Scott.
Later fellas!

Later, Shaun. Enjoy the hunt.
I'm still hangin around for a little while longer, gotta cover for a coworker who is gone...fuckin Fridays!
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 10, 2014, 03:29:24 PM
Anything of 'new' interest on the liquor store run, Scott?
No, very disappointed. If you don't like pumpkin beer, which I don't there's very little new stuff of interest. Joe Canal's lately is stagnant

Well, Shit. Had a couple Breckenridge Vanilla Porters last night. Not the best vanilla porter I've ever had, but still pretty tasty none-the-less.
I don't mind Vanilla Porter but I consider it a good basic one that won't disappoint but won't floor you either.
Just picked up a 4-pack of New Holland Dragon's Milk bourbon barrel stout, sounded good @11 ABV. Boasts vanilla flavors, got it warm so will have to wait until tomorrow night. Have a ST Mokah lined up for tonight

I think you will like the Dragon's Milk. It has great flavors, but it will, indeed, knock you on your ass.
I second that...good stuff!!!
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 10, 2014, 03:30:20 PM
Damn - http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2014/10/todd_gurley_suspended_indefini.html (http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2014/10/todd_gurley_suspended_indefini.html)
Boy that is a mega hit for GA.

For sure. A.J.Geen had a similar issue. Johnny football was the last, but didn't have the evidence.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 10, 2014, 03:31:20 PM
Damn - http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2014/10/todd_gurley_suspended_indefini.html (http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2014/10/todd_gurley_suspended_indefini.html)
Boy that is a mega hit for GA.
And Gurley.  Figured he was a solid for the Heisman.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 10, 2014, 03:32:42 PM
Damn - http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2014/10/todd_gurley_suspended_indefini.html (http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2014/10/todd_gurley_suspended_indefini.html)
Boy that is a mega hit for GA.
And Gurley.  Figured he was a solid for the Heisman.
He had it in the bag IMO...dude is a fucking STUD!
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 10, 2014, 03:34:51 PM
Damn - http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2014/10/todd_gurley_suspended_indefini.html (http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2014/10/todd_gurley_suspended_indefini.html)
Boy that is a mega hit for GA.
And Gurley.  Figured he was a solid for the Heisman.
+1
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 10, 2014, 03:38:08 PM
Anything of 'new' interest on the liquor store run, Scott?
No, very disappointed. If you don't like pumpkin beer, which I don't there's very little new stuff of interest. Joe Canal's lately is stagnant

Well, Shit. Had a couple Breckenridge Vanilla Porters last night. Not the best vanilla porter I've ever had, but still pretty tasty none-the-less.
I don't mind Vanilla Porter but I consider it a good basic one that won't disappoint but won't floor you either.
Most vanilla's to me taste like an artificial flavoring additive rather than something integrated with the mash and fermentation.  Not a big fan.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 10, 2014, 03:39:31 PM
Anything of 'new' interest on the liquor store run, Scott?
No, very disappointed. If you don't like pumpkin beer, which I don't there's very little new stuff of interest. Joe Canal's lately is stagnant

Well, Shit. Had a couple Breckenridge Vanilla Porters last night. Not the best vanilla porter I've ever had, but still pretty tasty none-the-less.
I don't mind Vanilla Porter but I consider it a good basic one that won't disappoint but won't floor you either.
Most vanilla's to me taste like an artificial flavoring additive rather than something integrated with the mash and fermentation.  Not a big fan.
I thought you were the Peanut Butter expert?
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 10, 2014, 03:40:08 PM
Bye, LTG and Scott.
Later fellas!

Later, Shaun. Enjoy the hunt.
I'm still hangin around for a little while longer, gotta cover for a coworker who is gone...fuckin Fridays!
At least you have bantering to do.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 10, 2014, 03:42:34 PM
Anything of 'new' interest on the liquor store run, Scott?
No, very disappointed. If you don't like pumpkin beer, which I don't there's very little new stuff of interest. Joe Canal's lately is stagnant

Well, Shit. Had a couple Breckenridge Vanilla Porters last night. Not the best vanilla porter I've ever had, but still pretty tasty none-the-less.
I don't mind Vanilla Porter but I consider it a good basic one that won't disappoint but won't floor you either.
Most vanilla's to me taste like an artificial flavoring additive rather than something integrated with the mash and fermentation.  Not a big fan.
I thought you were the Peanut Butter expert?
Coffee and chocolate as well, but as I said there is a different effect on the taste if the actual ingredients are included from the beginning of the fermentation instead of as  additives afterwords...like a syrup shot in a Starbucks coffee.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 10, 2014, 03:44:10 PM
[...]

:)  Agreed - I get your drift.  I will be having some of Hump's Winter Porter tonight, homebrew, I will report back findings.  He is a pretty stellar beer maker, it should be fantastic.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 10, 2014, 03:46:06 PM
[...]

I hate those tasting like obvious flavor added crap, taste more like Acid Cigars than Starbucks though to me.  Like Kuba Kuba Vanilla.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 10, 2014, 03:48:54 PM
About 10 minutes away!!!

Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 10, 2014, 03:51:03 PM
About 10 minutes away!!!
That the name for your pen15?
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 10, 2014, 03:51:21 PM
[...]

You could just say you just don't like vanilla and leave it at that.  :P

Personally, I may agree, but vanilla itself doesn't have that large a flavor spectrum like chocolate and coffee. So, there's not going to be a whole lot of differences in vanilla beers as the main focal point. It's more used as an enhancer/accompaniment to the other stronger flavors. Not the feature characteristic.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 10, 2014, 03:53:45 PM
About 10 minutes away!!!
That the name for your pen15?
GFY but I am LMFAO
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 10, 2014, 03:55:11 PM
About 10 minutes away!!!
That the name for your pen15?
GFY but I am LMFAO

Took me a minute with the coding...
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 10, 2014, 03:57:33 PM
About 10 minutes away!!!
That the name for your pen15?
GFY but I am LMFAO
:)  Had to, hard to resist a t-ball like that on a Friday
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 10, 2014, 03:58:29 PM
[...]

I completely agree.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 10, 2014, 04:05:32 PM
[...]

But I do like some, like the Stone Smoked Porter with Vanilla Bean, Ballast Point Victory at Sea, Sam Adams White Ale, and some of their other seasonals.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 10, 2014, 04:14:26 PM
About 10 minutes away!!!
That the name for your pen15?
GFY but I am LMFAO
:)  Had to, hard to resist a t-ball like that on a Friday
Come on now it was at least a coach pitch.  Diameter is pretty similar though by the way even though can is much shorter.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 10, 2014, 04:14:59 PM
[...]

Also with chocolate and coffee there are lots of different ways to impart the flavors.  You can use chocolate hops, add cocoa nibs, bakers chocolate, chocolate malt and any number of iterations.  With coffee, you can do coffee beans (cracked, ground or whole), instant coffee, brewed coffee added later....so all sorts of options.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 10, 2014, 04:16:02 PM
About 10 minutes away!!!
That the name for your pen15?
GFY but I am LMFAO
:)  Had to, hard to resist a t-ball like that on a Friday
Come on now it was at least a coach pitch.  Diameter is pretty similar though by the way even though can is much shorter.
A tee-ball for me is almost anything, Scott and I have a lot in common.  It's just how early do we want to start swinging :)
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 10, 2014, 04:16:15 PM
Eat your heart out CG, how is working this afternoon?   Travellin Dave 601 Warhead to light.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 10, 2014, 04:17:44 PM
Eat your heart out CG, how is working this afternoon?   Travellin Dave 601 Warhead to light.
"Pack it in. Pack it out."  That's just an awesome slogan!

Damn work, getting in the way of seasoning my humidor!
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 10, 2014, 04:18:38 PM
Eat your heart out CG, how is working this afternoon?   Travellin Dave 601 Warhead to light.
First one and oh chit that Scotch Ale is some good beer!!!
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 10, 2014, 04:19:31 PM
I think I talked myself into a Headley Grange and a Saucony Creek North Ramp Stout (coffee added) ...and I don't like it as much as the integrated beans.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 10, 2014, 04:19:40 PM
Eat your heart out CG, how is working this afternoon?   Travellin Dave 601 Warhead to light.
"Pack it in. Pack it out."  That's just an awesome slogan!

Damn work, getting in the way of seasoning my humidor!
Made in CO what would you expect?
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 10, 2014, 04:20:58 PM
About 10 minutes away!!!
That the name for your pen15?
GFY but I am LMFAO
:)  Had to, hard to resist a t-ball like that on a Friday
Come on now it was at least a coach pitch.  Diameter is pretty similar though by the way even though can is much shorter.
A tee-ball for me is almost anything, Scott and I have a lot in common.  It's just how early do we want to start swinging :)
Don't you have to check with your wives first??  ...and here I thought you guys only swapped beer and cigars.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 10, 2014, 04:22:49 PM
About 10 minutes away!!!
That the name for your pen15?
GFY but I am LMFAO
:)  Had to, hard to resist a t-ball like that on a Friday
Come on now it was at least a coach pitch.  Diameter is pretty similar though by the way even though can is much shorter.
A tee-ball for me is almost anything, Scott and I have a lot in common.  It's just how early do we want to start swinging :)
Don't you have to check with your wives first??  ...and here I thought you guys only swapped beer and cigars.
Pshhh, like that means a lot coming from you ;)
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 10, 2014, 04:25:10 PM
[...]

Absolutely. Vanilla, you probably don't have as many options. You have the bean, an extract, something infused... That's why I was saying it is probably better suited as a supporting flavor, not the star of the show. The beers you mentioned earlier would fit this method of thinking. It could also be that vanilla loses quite a bit through the brewing processes, so they have to really pump it up to get it to show through. That may be why it comes off as artificial. An example might be avocado. Not that there would be people lining up for it, but inherently it has little flavor past the 'fresh' state. I'm sure it would be very difficult to get the flavor after any cooking process, so they would add it as late as possible.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 10, 2014, 04:27:40 PM
Warhead seems similar to the old and great 601 Blue as I remember it.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: sfish on October 10, 2014, 04:31:26 PM
About 10 minutes away!!!
That the name for your pen15?
GFY but I am LMFAO
:)  Had to, hard to resist a t-ball like that on a Friday
Come on now it was at least a coach pitch.  Diameter is pretty similar though by the way even though can is much shorter.
A tee-ball for me is almost anything, Scott and I have a lot in common.  It's just how early do we want to start swinging :)
Don't you have to check with your wives first??  ...and here I thought you guys only swapped beer and cigars.
Thats our business, I'll kindly ask you to butt out!
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 10, 2014, 04:31:58 PM
Eat your heart out CG, how is working this afternoon?   Travellin Dave 601 Warhead to light.

Nice looking setup, Dave. Looks like you put a nice hard pour on your chub... ;)
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 10, 2014, 04:32:40 PM
From beer Advocate and very accurate I think. - Perfect with this Warhead too.

Old Chub - Scottish Style Ale - Oskar Blues Grill & Brew

A- Deep brown hue with bright reddish highlights when held up to the light. The mild carbonation brings a thin but sticky lace.

S- Chocolate malted milk balls, so malty rich ... faintly cloying with a clean alcohol in the nose.

T&M- Full bodied, creamy smooth mouth feel. The palate is full of unsweetened chocolate, caramel and "Breakfast Blend" coffee. Big maltiness is matched by a slow warming alcohol that gleans a bit of spice. Ghost-like smokiness. Hops are mild or at least meek in comparison to the malt. Very rich with a sweet finish.

D- Very easy to sip, I still would not drink it out of the can ... a beer like this needs a glass no matter what. One of the most amazing beers in a can ... I'd easily have this beer around all of the time.

Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 10, 2014, 04:34:27 PM
Eat your heart out CG, how is working this afternoon?   Travellin Dave 601 Warhead to light.

Nice looking setup, Dave. Looks like you put a nice hard pour on your chub... ;)
Yes sir did get a little aggressive as was wanting to taste soon!
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 10, 2014, 04:38:46 PM
About 10 minutes away!!!
That the name for your pen15?
GFY but I am LMFAO
:)  Had to, hard to resist a t-ball like that on a Friday
Come on now it was at least a coach pitch.  Diameter is pretty similar though by the way even though can is much shorter.
A tee-ball for me is almost anything, Scott and I have a lot in common.  It's just how early do we want to start swinging :)
Don't you have to check with your wives first??  ...and here I thought you guys only swapped beer and cigars.
Thats our business, I'll kindly ask you to butt out!
Better than in-da-butt I guess
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 10, 2014, 04:43:55 PM
Eat your heart out CG, how is working this afternoon?   Travellin Dave 601 Warhead to light.

Nice looking setup, Dave. Looks like you put a nice hard pour on your chub... ;)
Yes sir did get a little aggressive as was wanting to taste soon!

Ha. Know what you mean. Looking forward to one myself. Sometimes I do that to knock the carbonation down. There's a reason they call some of that stuff oat soda. Too fuckin fizzy.

That's it, I'm calling it a day. Hope to check back in later. See yas.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 10, 2014, 04:48:38 PM
Eat your heart out CG, how is working this afternoon?   Travellin Dave 601 Warhead to light.

Nice looking setup, Dave. Looks like you put a nice hard pour on your chub... ;)
Yes sir did get a little aggressive as was wanting to taste soon!

Ha. Know what you mean. Looking forward to one myself. Sometimes I do that to knock the carbonation down. There's a reason they call some of that stuff oat soda. Too fuckin fizzy.

That's it, I'm calling it a day. Hope to check back in later. See yas.
Have a good one!
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 10, 2014, 05:00:47 PM
For those who have never seen Austin Warden sent this pix of the view out her office  window,   Colorado River with downtown in the background.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 10, 2014, 05:04:38 PM
For those who have never seen Austin Warden sent this pix of the view out her office  window,   Colorado River with downtown in the background.
Looks nice!  Like the tree cover this time of year
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 10, 2014, 05:06:17 PM
About 10 minutes away!!!
That the name for your pen15?
GFY but I am LMFAO
:)  Had to, hard to resist a t-ball like that on a Friday
Come on now it was at least a coach pitch.  Diameter is pretty similar though by the way even though can is much shorter.
A tee-ball for me is almost anything, Scott and I have a lot in common.  It's just how early do we want to start swinging :)
Don't you have to check with your wives first??  ...and here I thought you guys only swapped beer and cigars.
Thats our business, I'll kindly ask you to butt out!
Butts out.... definitely Shaun's forte!
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 10, 2014, 05:07:37 PM
For those who have never seen Austin Warden sent this pix of the view out her office  window,   Colorado River with downtown in the background.
Looks nice!  Like the tree cover this time of year
Mostly live oaks so looks that way year round except when we have a blizzard.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 10, 2014, 05:12:50 PM
About 10 minutes away!!!
That the name for your pen15?
GFY but I am LMFAO
:)  Had to, hard to resist a t-ball like that on a Friday
Come on now it was at least a coach pitch.  Diameter is pretty similar though by the way even though can is much shorter.
A tee-ball for me is almost anything, Scott and I have a lot in common.  It's just how early do we want to start swinging :)
Don't you have to check with your wives first??  ...and here I thought you guys only swapped beer and cigars.
Thats our business, I'll kindly ask you to butt out!
Butts out.... definitely Shaun's forte!
You only wish you knew what went on!
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 10, 2014, 05:13:04 PM
For those who have never seen Austin Warden sent this pix of the view out her office  window,   Colorado River with downtown in the background.
Looks nice!  Like the tree cover this time of year
Mostly live oaks so looks that way year round except when we have a blizzard.
That's sweet!
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 10, 2014, 05:13:56 PM
CG87 out...have a good night gents!
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 10, 2014, 05:14:44 PM
For those who have never seen Austin Warden sent this pix of the view out her office  window,   Colorado River with downtown in the background.
Beautiful.  Next week I'll post a picture of the brick wall I can see through the window I can see when I stand up in my cubicle.  Also truly inspiring.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 10, 2014, 05:15:31 PM
About 10 minutes away!!!
That the name for your pen15?
GFY but I am LMFAO
:)  Had to, hard to resist a t-ball like that on a Friday
Come on now it was at least a coach pitch.  Diameter is pretty similar though by the way even though can is much shorter.
A tee-ball for me is almost anything, Scott and I have a lot in common.  It's just how early do we want to start swinging :)
Don't you have to check with your wives first??  ...and here I thought you guys only swapped beer and cigars.
Thats our business, I'll kindly ask you to butt out!
Butts out.... definitely Shaun's forte!
You only wish you knew what went on!
Probably not, and no, I don't need AVI's either.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 10, 2014, 05:16:27 PM
I'm out too, gents.  I'll try to check in later during the OOO herf.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 10, 2014, 05:18:06 PM
Enjoy the hunt CG
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 10, 2014, 05:19:57 PM
For those who have never seen Austin Warden sent this pix of the view out her office  window,   Colorado River with downtown in the background.
Beautiful.  Next week I'll post a picture of the brick wall I can see through the window I can see when I stand up in my cubicle.  Also truly inspiring.
Not near as inspiring as the view of the Homeless Shelter and the Soup Kitchen out my downtown slums office window
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 10, 2014, 05:23:52 PM
Warhead has been added to my buy list for sure.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: sfish on October 10, 2014, 05:38:45 PM
Warhead has been added to my buy list for sure.
Ahh, very nice. The broadleaf wrapper changes things a bit from the standard, at the right price a very enjoyable cigar. Have yet to see any Warhead II in stock other then at Smoke Inn
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 10, 2014, 06:01:06 PM
Sheesh guess I will talk to myself till the OOO herf by which time I might well be wiped out.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 10, 2014, 06:03:51 PM
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/10/28a8b8041f9331a606659dc3fd12f6e8.jpg)

Not bad for a cheap ass Arganese I bought a million years ago.  It was the ones CI sold that had to be cut in half.  I think they called it the S-Chip buster or some such shit.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 10, 2014, 06:06:52 PM
Amazing what time can do for some cheap-o cigars.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 10, 2014, 06:26:51 PM
Amazing what time can do for some cheap-o cigars.
Honestly the best 50¢ I ever spent.  Not just tasty for the price.  No qualification necessary.  Might have a few left.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 10, 2014, 06:33:01 PM
Amazing what time can do for some cheap-o cigars.
Honestly the best 50¢ I ever spent.  Not just tasty for the price.  No qualification necessary.  Might have a few left.
Some disagree but makes me feel good when I age a low end cigar for several years and it smokes like a $10 cigar.  The Famous Nic 3000 is the perfect example for me.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 10, 2014, 06:38:14 PM
Amazing what time can do for some cheap-o cigars.
Honestly the best 50¢ I ever spent.  Not just tasty for the price.  No qualification necessary.  Might have a few left.
Some disagree but makes me feel good when I age a low end cigar for several years and it smokes like a $10 cigar.  The Famous Nic 3000 is the perfect example for me.
Not familiar with that one.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 10, 2014, 06:39:57 PM
Amazing what time can do for some cheap-o cigars.
Honestly the best 50¢ I ever spent.  Not just tasty for the price.  No qualification necessary.  Might have a few left.
Some disagree but makes me feel good when I age a low end cigar for several years and it smokes like a $10 cigar.  The Famous Nic 3000 is the perfect example for me.
Not familiar with that one.
$2 and change famous house brand Nicaraguan cigar.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 10, 2014, 06:41:00 PM
Amazing what time can do for some cheap-o cigars.
Honestly the best 50¢ I ever spent.  Not just tasty for the price.  No qualification necessary.  Might have a few left.
Some disagree but makes me feel good when I age a low end cigar for several years and it smokes like a $10 cigar.  The Famous Nic 3000 is the perfect example for me.
Not familiar with that one.
$2 and change famous house brand Nicaraguan cigar.
Ahhh.  About to hit the tunnel.  See ya in a bit.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 10, 2014, 07:07:37 PM
Sheesh guess I will talk to myself till the OOO herf by which time I might well be wiped out.

I'm on the Calendar and waiting.
T minus 52 minutes.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 10, 2014, 07:10:55 PM
Sheesh guess I will talk to myself till the OOO herf by which time I might well be wiped out.

I'm on the Calendar and waiting.
T minus 52 minutes.
I am right here with you got NASCAR on without sound on so what is the music choice tonight?
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on October 10, 2014, 07:12:40 PM
Sheesh guess I will talk to myself till the OOO herf by which time I might well be wiped out.

I'm on the Calendar and waiting.
T minus 52 minutes.
...tick, tock.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 10, 2014, 07:14:02 PM
Sheesh guess I will talk to myself till the OOO herf by which time I might well be wiped out.

I'm on the Calendar and waiting.
T minus 52 minutes.
I am right here with you got NASCAR on without sound on so what is the music choice tonight?
got no music. sitting outside the clubhouse. only place I can get wifi.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 10, 2014, 07:14:33 PM
Sheesh guess I will talk to myself till the OOO herf by which time I might well be wiped out.

I'm on the Calendar and waiting.
T minus 52 minutes.
...tick, tock.
Evening CB
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 10, 2014, 07:15:07 PM
Sheesh guess I will talk to myself till the OOO herf by which time I might well be wiped out.

I'm on the Calendar and waiting.
T minus 52 minutes.
...tick, tock.
hello Mike.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 10, 2014, 07:15:15 PM
Sheesh guess I will talk to myself till the OOO herf by which time I might well be wiped out.

I'm on the Calendar and waiting.
T minus 52 minutes.
I am right here with you got NASCAR on without sound on so what is the music choice tonight?
got no music. sitting outside the clubhouse. only place I can get wifi.
Well Merle Haggard for me.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 10, 2014, 07:18:36 PM
Sheesh guess I will talk to myself till the OOO herf by which time I might well be wiped out.

I'm on the Calendar and waiting.
T minus 52 minutes.
I am right here with you got NASCAR on without sound on so what is the music choice tonight?
got no music. sitting outside the clubhouse. only place I can get wifi.
Well Merle Haggard for me.
new campers here have young kids and turned the clubhouse into a play pen, Sponge Bob Square Pants on the tv.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on October 10, 2014, 07:22:55 PM
Sheesh guess I will talk to myself till the OOO herf by which time I might well be wiped out.

I'm on the Calendar and waiting.
T minus 52 minutes.
...tick, tock.
hello Mike.
Evening Dean.  Which vitola of OOO?  Dove into my OOO box a grabbed one of everything.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 10, 2014, 07:23:28 PM
Sheesh guess I will talk to myself till the OOO herf by which time I might well be wiped out.

I'm on the Calendar and waiting.
T minus 52 minutes.
I am right here with you got NASCAR on without sound on so what is the music choice tonight?
got no music. sitting outside the clubhouse. only place I can get wifi.
Well Merle Haggard for me.
new campers here have young kids and turned the clubhouse into a play pen, Sponge Bob Square Pants on the tv.
Hahh LMAO good for you're old ass.  You can be Bad Dad
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 10, 2014, 07:24:39 PM
Sheesh guess I will talk to myself till the OOO herf by which time I might well be wiped out.

I'm on the Calendar and waiting.
T minus 52 minutes.
...tick, tock.
hello Mike.
Evening Dean.  Which vitola of OOO?  Dove into my OOO box a grabbed one of everything.
All I got is whatever we got on the 6/$1 deal that cost $7.  Looks like a toro maybe.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 10, 2014, 07:33:23 PM
Sheesh guess I will talk to myself till the OOO herf by which time I might well be wiped out.

I'm on the Calendar and waiting.
T minus 52 minutes.
...tick, tock.
hello Mike.
Evening Dean.  Which vitola of OOO?  Dove into my OOO box a grabbed one of everything.
I have a robusto, but size doesn't matter :)
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 10, 2014, 07:34:53 PM
I'm gonna try to join you all shortly.  Just walked in the door and the Mrs wants to talk.  The rest of the family is looking to be fed.  Don't smoke too quickly.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 10, 2014, 07:34:55 PM
I got the clubhouse to myself. NASCAR on, ashtray next to me and ready to go.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 10, 2014, 07:35:36 PM
we posting here or on the calendar?
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 10, 2014, 07:38:28 PM
we posting here or on the calendar?
You can post anywhere you like but less likely to get trolled on the calendar.  Guests can't lurk there.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 10, 2014, 07:42:05 PM
we posting here or on the calendar?
You can post anywhere you like but less likely to get trolled on the calendar.  Guests can't lurk there.
okee dokee
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 10, 2014, 07:50:40 PM
we posting here or on the calendar?
You can post anywhere you like but less likely to get trolled on the calendar.  Guests can't lurk there.
okee dokee
what difference does it make?
guests can't post can they?
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 10, 2014, 07:52:02 PM
to the calendar. PW like Mike.
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on October 10, 2014, 09:54:37 PM
24!
Title: Re: 10/10/2014
Post by: SLY on October 10, 2014, 10:33:55 PM
24!
after posting on the calendar, moved over to the utter side.