CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on September 26, 2017, 12:00:02 AM

Title: 9/26/2017
Post by: CigarBanter on September 26, 2017, 12:00:02 AM
It's Tuesday again! In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on September 26, 2017, 05:13:41 AM
good morning. no cigar, just coffee.
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2017, 05:20:54 AM
good morning. no cigar, just coffee.
Morning Dean
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2017, 05:21:40 AM
Morning Slackers, Happy Jamming!
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2017, 05:25:23 AM
WTF?

Second Offer I have seen and both show -0- discount!  Have they really gone that stupid?

La Palina Red Label Toro

MSRP:  $45.50. 5/$45.50

Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2017, 05:35:05 AM
Unless you are in the Outer Banks area of NC Maria is pretty much done other than producing rip currents, higher than normal tides and ocean swells causing beach erosion Based on NOAA Forecasts.

Hurricane Lee is not a threat to the U.S. (Or Bermuda Fish) Based on NOAA forecasrts.
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2017, 05:37:41 AM
WTF?

Second Offer I have seen and both show -0- discount!  Have they really gone that stupid?

La Palina Red Label Toro

MSRP:  $45.50. 5/$45.50
CI Legends by Drew Estate

Discounted  $10 off of $35
5/$25
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2017, 05:45:13 AM
good morning. no cigar, just coffee.
Morning Dean
Cup of Cuban just poured
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2017, 05:56:11 AM
The Turd Police have called in the SWAT Team at the Sister
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2017, 05:57:04 AM
Morning SmokelessDean and CarolinaDave.
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2017, 05:57:47 AM
Morning SmokelessDean and CarolinaDave.
Morning ChowdaDave
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on September 26, 2017, 06:01:18 AM
good morning Dave and Dave. I will be loading truck come daylight for the last load before the weekend, may dig up a few plants to transplant.
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2017, 06:02:25 AM
Today is Tuesday, Sept. 26, the 269th day of 2017. There are 96 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:

On September 26, 1892, John Philip Sousa and his newly formed band performed publicly for the first time at the Stillman Music Hall in Plainfield, New Jersey.

On this date:

In 1777, British troops occupied Philadelphia during the American Revolution.

In 1789, Thomas Jefferson was confirmed by the Senate to be the first United States secretary of state; John Jay, the first chief justice; Edmund Randolph, the first attorney general.

In 1835, the opera "Lucia di Lammermoor" by Gaetano Donizetti was first performed at the Teatro San Carlo in Naples, Italy.

In 1907, New Zealand went from being a colony to a dominion within the British Empire.

In 1914, the Federal Trade Commission was established.

In 1937, the radio drama "The Shadow," starring Orson Welles, premiered on the Mutual Broadcasting System.

In 1957, the musical play "West Side Story" opened on Broadway.

In 1960, the first-ever debate between presidential nominees took place as Democrat John F. Kennedy and Republican Richard M. Nixon faced off before a national TV audience from Chicago.

In 1977, Sir Freddie Laker began his cut-rate "Skytrain" service from London to New York. (However, the carrier went out of business in 1982.)

In 1986, William H. Rehnquist was sworn in as the 16th chief justice of the United States, while Antonin Scalia joined the Supreme Court as its 103rd member.

In 1991, four men and four women began a two-year stay inside a sealed-off structure in Oracle, Arizona, called Biosphere 2. (They emerged from Biosphere on this date in 1993.)

In 1997, a Garuda Indonesia Airbus A-300 crashed while approaching Medan Airport in north Sumatra, killing all 234 people aboard.
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2017, 06:02:59 AM
Ten years ago: A judge in Los Angeles declared a mistrial in Phil Spector's murder trial after the jury deadlocked 10-2 in favor of convicting the music producer of killing actress Lana Clarkson. (Spector was convicted in a 2009 retrial.) Myanmar began a violent crackdown on protests, beating and dragging away dozens of monks.

Five years ago: President Barack Obama and Republican Mitt Romney both campaigned in the battleground state of Ohio. Egypt's new President Mohammed Morsi, making his debut on the global stage at the United Nations, said he would not rest until the civil war in Syria was brought to an end.

One year ago: Republican Donald Trump and Democrat Hillary Clinton participated in their first debate of the presidential campaign at Hofstra University in New York; Clinton emphatically denounced Trump for keeping his personal tax returns and business dealings secret from voters while Trump repeatedly cast Clinton as a "typical politician." Colombia's government and its largest rebel movement signed a historic peace accord in an emotional ceremony aimed at ending a half-century of combat.
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2017, 06:03:24 AM
74 degrees here at Pawleys Island this morning, upper 80's for the afternoon.
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2017, 06:03:32 AM
Today's Birthdays: Retired baseball All-Star Bobby Shantz is 92. Actor Philip Bosco is 87. Actor Richard Herd is 85. South African nationalist Winnie Madikizela-Mandela is 81. Country singer David Frizzell is 76. Actor Kent McCord is 75. Television host Anne Robinson is 73. Singer Bryan Ferry is 72. Actress Mary Beth Hurt is 71. Singer Olivia Newton-John is 69. Actor James Keane is 65. Rock singer-musician Cesar Rosas (Los Lobos) is 63. Country singer Carlene Carter is 62. Actress Linda Hamilton is 61. Country singer Doug Supernaw is 57. Rhythm-and-blues singer Cindy Herron (En Vogue) is 56. Actress Melissa Sue Anderson is 55. Actor Patrick Bristow is 55. Rock musician Al Pitrelli is 55. Singer Tracey Thorn (Everything But The Girl) is 55. TV personality Jillian Barberie is 51. Contemporary Christian guitarist Jody Davis (Newsboys) is 50. Actor Jim Caviezel (kuh-VEE'-zuhl) is 49. Actress Tricia O'Kelley is 49. Actor Ben Shenkman is 49. Actress Melanie Paxon is 45. Singer Shawn Stockman (Boyz II Men) is 45. Music producer Dr. Luke is 44. Jazz musician Nicholas Payton is 44. Actor Mark Famiglietti (fah-mihl-YEH'-tee) is 38. Singer-actress Christina Milian (MIHL'-ee-ahn) is 36. Tennis player Serena Williams is 36.
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2017, 06:04:01 AM
Thought for Today: "Whatever you think, be sure it is what you think; whatever you want, be sure that is what you want; whatever you feel, be sure that is what you feel." — T.S. Eliot, American-Anglo poet (born on this date in 1888, died 1965).
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2017, 06:10:35 AM
WTF?

Second Offer I have seen and both show -0- discount!  Have they really gone that stupid?

La Palina Red Label Toro

MSRP:  $45.50. 5/$45.50
CI Legends by Drew Estate

Discounted  $10 off of $35
5/$25
Diesel Uncut Connecticut Toro
10/$39.99   ($10 over what they were offered for last week)
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on September 26, 2017, 06:24:02 AM
Thought for Today: "Whatever you think, be sure it is what you think; whatever you want, be sure that is what you want; whatever you feel, be sure that is what you feel." — T.S. Eliot, American-Anglo poet (born on this date in 1888, died 1965).
how fucking gay!
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2017, 06:26:26 AM
Thought for Today: "Whatever you think, be sure it is what you think; whatever you want, be sure that is what you want; whatever you feel, be sure that is what you feel." — T.S. Eliot, American-Anglo poet (born on this date in 1888, died 1965).
how fucking gay!
I was trying to think of an appropriate description of that mess and Dean has hit the nail on the head.
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2017, 06:30:58 AM
 Alpha Male thought for today:

The best revenge is massive success. –Frank Sinatra
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: sfish on September 26, 2017, 06:33:07 AM
Good morning boys
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 26, 2017, 06:36:05 AM
Good morning Dean, Daves, and Scott.
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 26, 2017, 06:41:07 AM
Thought for Today: "Whatever you think, be sure it is what you think; whatever you want, be sure that is what you want; whatever you feel, be sure that is what you feel." — T.S. Eliot, American-Anglo poet (born on this date in 1888, died 1965).
how fucking gay!
This quote didn't make me happy at all.
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2017, 06:41:20 AM
Morning Mayor and Fish
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 26, 2017, 06:42:46 AM
morning Scott and Tony. I'm wondering if I should pack up all the sex toys and bondage chair today or save it for the weekend.
Those definitely should have been two separate posts. Just sayin'.
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 26, 2017, 06:43:57 AM
Morning Mayor and Fish
What's on the agenda for today?
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: sfish on September 26, 2017, 06:47:51 AM
morning Scott and Tony. I'm wondering if I should pack up all the sex toys and bondage chair today or save it for the weekend.
You mean lube and a lawn chair? Do it today
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on September 26, 2017, 06:55:07 AM
morning Scott and Tony. I'm wondering if I should pack up all the sex toys and bondage chair today or save it for the weekend.
Those definitely should have been two separate posts. Just sayin'.
LOL.
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on September 26, 2017, 06:55:54 AM
Good morning Tony and Scott.
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2017, 06:57:28 AM
Morning PompanoFish and UNTony.
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 26, 2017, 07:00:58 AM
Good morning Tony and Scott.
Much better. Thank you.
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2017, 07:01:54 AM
WTF?

Second Offer I have seen and both show -0- discount!  Have they really gone that stupid?

La Palina Red Label Toro

MSRP:  $45.50. 5/$45.50
CI Legends by Drew Estate

Discounted  $10 off of $35
5/$25
Diesel Uncut Connecticut Toro
10/$39.99   ($10 over what they were offered for last week)
Punch Signature Robusto
5/$23.00
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on September 26, 2017, 07:12:58 AM
morning Scott and Tony. I'm wondering if I should pack up all the sex toys and bondage chair today or save it for the weekend.
Those definitely should have been two separate posts. Just sayin'.

sorry, that point wasn't in the banter rules.
guess it's due for an upgrade.
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2017, 07:16:48 AM
Morning Mayor and Fish
What's on the agenda for today?
Watching the paint dry this morning

Edit:  reminder just popped up and I have a meeting at 11:00  :o
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2017, 07:21:13 AM
WTF?

Second Offer I have seen and both show -0- discount!  Have they really gone that stupid?

La Palina Red Label Toro

MSRP:  $45.50. 5/$45.50
CI Legends by Drew Estate

Discounted  $10 off of $35
5/$25
Diesel Uncut Connecticut Toro
10/$39.99   ($10 over what they were offered for last week)
Punch Signature Robusto
5/$23.00
Top this Bullshit Deal!
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2017, 07:30:22 AM
Another fog bank at about 500' this morning, touch of north wind too.
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2017, 07:33:29 AM
morning Scott and Tony. I'm wondering if I should pack up all the sex toys and bondage chair today or save it for the weekend.
Those definitely should have been two separate posts. Just sayin'.

sorry, that point wasn't in the banter rules.
guess it's due for an upgrade.
A lot around here is due for an upgrade.
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2017, 07:34:16 AM
Morning Mayor and Fish
What's on the agenda for today?
Watching the paint dry this morning

Edit:  reminder just popped up and I have a meeting at 11:00  :o
There is no escape!
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2017, 07:35:03 AM
WTF?

Second Offer I have seen and both show -0- discount!  Have they really gone that stupid?

La Palina Red Label Toro

MSRP:  $45.50. 5/$45.50
CI Legends by Drew Estate

Discounted  $10 off of $35
5/$25
Diesel Uncut Connecticut Toro
10/$39.99   ($10 over what they were offered for last week)
Punch Signature Robusto
5/$23.00
Top this Bullshit Deal!
Gonna jump right on that offer!
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2017, 07:36:03 AM
WTF?

Second Offer I have seen and both show -0- discount!  Have they really gone that stupid?

La Palina Red Label Toro

MSRP:  $45.50. 5/$45.50
CI Legends by Drew Estate

Discounted  $10 off of $35
5/$25
Diesel Uncut Connecticut Toro
10/$39.99   ($10 over what they were offered for last week)
Punch Signature Robusto
5/$23.00
La Aroma de Cuba Robusto
5/$27.00
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2017, 07:36:29 AM
With that, off to start the day.  Have a good one all.
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2017, 07:40:20 AM
With that, off to start the day.  Have a good one all.
Later Dave
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2017, 07:41:24 AM
WTF?

Second Offer I have seen and both show -0- discount!  Have they really gone that stupid?

La Palina Red Label Toro

MSRP:  $45.50. 5/$45.50
CI Legends by Drew Estate

Discounted  $10 off of $35
5/$25
Diesel Uncut Connecticut Toro
10/$39.99   ($10 over what they were offered for last week)
Punch Signature Robusto
5/$23.00
La Aroma de Cuba Robusto
5/$27.00
Which is the full MSRP
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: sfish on September 26, 2017, 07:47:51 AM
WTF?

Second Offer I have seen and both show -0- discount!  Have they really gone that stupid?

La Palina Red Label Toro

MSRP:  $45.50. 5/$45.50
CI Legends by Drew Estate

Discounted  $10 off of $35
5/$25
Diesel Uncut Connecticut Toro
10/$39.99   ($10 over what they were offered for last week)
Punch Signature Robusto
5/$23.00
Top this Bullshit Deal!
They've gotten pathetic over there
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: sfish on September 26, 2017, 07:48:21 AM
Morning PompanoFish and UNTony.
Morning David
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2017, 07:51:11 AM
WTF?

Second Offer I have seen and both show -0- discount!  Have they really gone that stupid?

La Palina Red Label Toro

MSRP:  $45.50. 5/$45.50
CI Legends by Drew Estate

Discounted  $10 off of $35
5/$25
Diesel Uncut Connecticut Toro
10/$39.99   ($10 over what they were offered for last week)
Punch Signature Robusto
5/$23.00
Top this Bullshit Deal!
They've gotten pathetic over there
Indeed they have but I just can't believe they have not fired everybody there.
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2017, 07:52:57 AM
Morning PompanoFish and UNTony.
Morning David
Fish of the Day Must Be:  Pompano en Papillote
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on September 26, 2017, 08:01:11 AM
With that, off to start the day.  Have a good one all.
you too Dave.
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2017, 08:21:17 AM
Truck loading lull?
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on September 26, 2017, 08:26:07 AM
Truck loading lull?
close. sitting on the porch drinking coffee lull.
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2017, 08:48:50 AM
Going to watch the paint dry, later all.
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on September 26, 2017, 08:51:48 AM
Going to watch the paint dry, later all.
yawn.
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: sfish on September 26, 2017, 08:53:07 AM
Morning PompanoFish and UNTony.
Morning David
Fish of the Day Must Be:  Pompano en Papillote
Rockfish seems to be abundant there
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on September 26, 2017, 10:03:46 AM
loaded and on my way.
86 already, feels like 92. hot and humid and today I DON'T LIKE THE HEAT.
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: razgueado on September 26, 2017, 10:06:04 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: razgueado on September 26, 2017, 10:09:00 AM
Thought for Today: "Whatever you think, be sure it is what you think; whatever you want, be sure that is what you want; whatever you feel, be sure that is what you feel." — T.S. Eliot, American-Anglo poet (born on this date in 1888, died 1965).
how fucking gay!
Seriously.
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: razgueado on September 26, 2017, 10:10:31 AM
Alpha Male thought for today:

The best revenge is massive success. –Frank Sinatra
And the best revenge on Frank is lots of alimony -- Nancy
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 26, 2017, 10:29:48 AM
Just received the following text message and it had Flip's name written all over it.

Subject:NJ Transit Alerts
Train service into and out of Penn Station New York is operating on or close to schedule with residual delays following earlier congestion as a result of an unruly passenger at Secaucus Junction.
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 26, 2017, 10:34:14 AM
Good morning, Raz.
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: razgueado on September 26, 2017, 10:38:05 AM
Just received the following text message and it had Flip's name written all over it.

Train service into and out of Penn Station New York is operating on or close to schedule with residual delays following earlier congestion as a result of an unruly passenger at Secaucus Junction.
Are we going to have to bail him out? Damned karaoke.
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: razgueado on September 26, 2017, 10:38:16 AM
Good morning, Raz.
Morning, Tony.
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on September 26, 2017, 10:59:10 AM
Morning, muchachos.
morning RazMan.
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: razgueado on September 26, 2017, 11:02:10 AM
Morning, muchachos.
morning RazMan.
Howdy, Deano. Got that last load done now?
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on September 26, 2017, 11:04:30 AM
Morning, muchachos.
morning RazMan.
Howdy, Deano. Got that last load done now?
most of it is still on the truck, slow and easy today.
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on September 26, 2017, 11:06:17 AM
was busy lubing a few windows in the garage, the overhead door rollers, and the screen in the sliding glass doors for ventilation.
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on September 26, 2017, 11:07:38 AM
I was going to spray some weed killer around nut my little pump sprayer shit the bed.
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: razgueado on September 26, 2017, 11:40:23 AM
Morning, muchachos.
morning RazMan.
Howdy, Deano. Got that last load done now?
most of it is still on the truck, slow and easy today.
Hurts less that way.
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: razgueado on September 26, 2017, 11:41:48 AM
was busy lubing a few windows in the garage, the overhead door rollers, and the screen in the sliding glass doors for ventilation.
We have different ideas of taking it easy.
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 26, 2017, 11:44:20 AM
was busy lubing a few windows in the garage, the overhead door rollers, and the screen in the sliding glass doors for ventilation.
We have different ideas of taking it easy.
+1
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on September 26, 2017, 11:47:38 AM
was busy lubing a few windows in the garage, the overhead door rollers, and the screen in the sliding glass doors for ventilation.
We have different ideas of taking it easy.
very little labor involved, other than freeing up the rollers on the sliding screen.
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: Threebean on September 26, 2017, 11:55:40 AM
Morning, muchachos.
morning RazMan.
Howdy, Deano. Got that last load done now?
most of it is still on the truck, slow and easy today.
Hurts less that way.
TWSS
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: razgueado on September 26, 2017, 11:56:12 AM
Morning, muchachos.
morning RazMan.
Howdy, Deano. Got that last load done now?
most of it is still on the truck, slow and easy today.
Hurts less that way.
TWSS
Well, he does have lube...
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: Threebean on September 26, 2017, 11:57:42 AM
Morning gentlemen.  ABIA terminal rack report.  At the moment I'm distracted by a Kaitlyn Jenner wanna be sitting a few tables opposite me.  Sheesh
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on September 26, 2017, 12:07:58 PM
good morning Mark.
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 26, 2017, 12:38:21 PM
Morning gentlemen.  ABIA terminal rack report.  At the moment I'm distracted by a Kaitlyn Jenner wanna be sitting a few tables opposite me.  Sheesh
She's that hot?
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on September 26, 2017, 12:53:31 PM
all done until the weekend. going to fire up a Short Story and see how I breathe.
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on September 26, 2017, 12:53:53 PM
Morning gentlemen.  ABIA terminal rack report.  At the moment I'm distracted by a Kaitlyn Jenner wanna be sitting a few tables opposite me.  Sheesh
She's that hot?
I am!
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: flip from jersey on September 26, 2017, 12:55:52 PM
WTF?

Second Offer I have seen and both show -0- discount!  Have they really gone that stupid?

La Palina Red Label Toro

MSRP:  $45.50. 5/$45.50
CI Legends by Drew Estate

Discounted  $10 off of $35
5/$25
Diesel Uncut Connecticut Toro
10/$39.99   ($10 over what they were offered for last week)
Punch Signature Robusto
5/$23.00
Top this Bullshit Deal!
Worst Effing Deal Ever,  $14 for a Stinko Vegas and look the picture shows
10 of them, even at $7 a stick it sucks....
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: flip from jersey on September 26, 2017, 01:00:32 PM
Just received the following text message and it had Flip's name written all over it.

Train service into and out of Penn Station New York is operating on or close to schedule with residual delays following earlier congestion as a result of an unruly passenger at Secaucus Junction.
I behaved today, yesterday I left my monthly pass on the train, and they wouldn't let me
through the gates at Secaucus Junction.  They told me to take the train to Hoboken, and check Customer Service.
my $210 pass had been turned in by the conductor. I did not make a fuss, just thanked them and caught the next
train back to Secaucus Junction(then transfer to NYC bound train).
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 26, 2017, 01:07:11 PM
Morning gentlemen.  ABIA terminal rack report.  At the moment I'm distracted by a Kaitlyn Jenner wanna be sitting a few tables opposite me.  Sheesh
She's that hot?
I am!
It's very humid here too.
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 26, 2017, 01:09:03 PM
Just received the following text message and it had Flip's name written all over it.

Train service into and out of Penn Station New York is operating on or close to schedule with residual delays following earlier congestion as a result of an unruly passenger at Secaucus Junction.
I behaved today, yesterday I left my monthly pass on the train, and they wouldn't let me
through the gates at Secaucus Junction.  They told me to take the train to Hoboken, and check Customer Service.
my $210 pass had been turned in by the conductor. I did not make a fuss, just thanked them and caught the next
train back to Secaucus Junction(then transfer to NYC bound train).
I would say you got pretty lucky in that case, Flip.
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on September 26, 2017, 01:38:28 PM
Morning gentlemen.  ABIA terminal rack report.  At the moment I'm distracted by a Kaitlyn Jenner wanna be sitting a few tables opposite me.  Sheesh
She's that hot?
I am!
It's very humid here too.
it's a good day to get color, not wotking.
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2017, 02:57:50 PM
SHEESH!
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2017, 03:00:00 PM
Warm here, 86 and feels like is 93
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2017, 03:02:26 PM
WACO, Texas (KXAN) — Home makeover duo Chip and Joanna Gaines announced Tuesday their HGTV show “Fixer Upper” is ending after season 5.

The couple wrote that the decision was a difficult one, but “the right choice for us,” in a blog post on their Magnolia Market website. They say they are very proud of the last season of the show.
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: Threebean on September 26, 2017, 03:18:49 PM
Morning gentlemen.  ABIA terminal rack report.  At the moment I'm distracted by a Kaitlyn Jenner wanna be sitting a few tables opposite me.  Sheesh
She's that hot?
Sorry, no photo, but I think Travellin'Dave would think yes.
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2017, 03:36:52 PM
Morning gentlemen.  ABIA terminal rack report.  At the moment I'm distracted by a Kaitlyn Jenner wanna be sitting a few tables opposite me.  Sheesh
She's that hot?
Sorry, no photo, but I think Travellin'Dave would think yes.
I found a photo
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: Threebean on September 26, 2017, 03:40:08 PM
Morning gentlemen.  ABIA terminal rack report.  At the moment I'm distracted by a Kaitlyn Jenner wanna be sitting a few tables opposite me.  Sheesh
She's that hot?
Sorry, no photo, but I think Travellin'Dave would think yes.
I found a photo
That sure does look like him/her/it, though thankfully not with that expression.
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2017, 03:48:55 PM
Morning gentlemen.  ABIA terminal rack report.  At the moment I'm distracted by a Kaitlyn Jenner wanna be sitting a few tables opposite me.  Sheesh
She's that hot?
Sorry, no photo, but I think Travellin'Dave would think yes.
I found a photo
That sure does look like him/her/it, though thankfully not with that expression.
LOL
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: Threebean on September 26, 2017, 04:01:50 PM
Got upgraded on the second leg so enjoying a bloody Mary and keeping one eye on the parade for a potential Lululemon report.
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2017, 04:09:35 PM
Morning, muchachos.
morning RazMan.
Howdy, Deano. Got that last load done now?
Raz, since when are you interested in when Dean delivers his load?
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2017, 04:11:56 PM
Got upgraded on the second leg so enjoying a bloody Mary and keeping one eye on the parade for a potential Lululemon report.
Good work
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2017, 04:12:42 PM
Morning gentlemen.  ABIA terminal rack report.  At the moment I'm distracted by a Kaitlyn Jenner wanna be sitting a few tables opposite me.  Sheesh
She's that hot?
I didn't say it...
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on September 26, 2017, 04:14:18 PM
took lady to a meeting, now chasing after a patio set and plants, then setting up tonights meeting.
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2017, 04:16:28 PM
Morning gentlemen.  ABIA terminal rack report.  At the moment I'm distracted by a Kaitlyn Jenner wanna be sitting a few tables opposite me.  Sheesh
She's that hot?
Sorry, no photo, but I think Travellin'Dave would think yes.
Good travels Bean and GFY!
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: Threebean on September 26, 2017, 04:16:55 PM
Plus exit row with an empty middle seat on the first leg, so yeah, working out well today.  Lacking a hottie next to me, but who's complaining.
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2017, 04:17:38 PM
took lady to a meeting, now chasing after a patio set and plants, then setting up tonights meeting.
How are you going to get a patio set and plants with $27?
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2017, 04:26:16 PM
took lady to a meeting, now chasing after a patio set and plants, then setting up tonights meeting.
How are you going to get a patio set and plants with $27?
Can't wait for this answer ;)
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2017, 04:27:47 PM
Murcielago Bat Wings just lit and a SweetWater 420.
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2017, 04:34:38 PM
From our friends at SBC, today's special"

MLB Cigar & Matilde Special!
We are excited to announce we now carry MLB Cigar Ventures and are also restocked on Matilde!

For today only we have a special on both categories!

CODE: TUESDAY = 20% off Matilde & MLB Cigar Ventures!

CODE IS NOT RETRO ACTIVE AND CAN NOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY OTHER OFFER. CODE WILL EXPIRE TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT 9/26/2017. PLEASE LOG IN BEFORE TRYING TO PURCHASE.
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2017, 04:36:47 PM
Something quite different on the menu here tonight for Octoberfest, Bratwurst Pork Hamburgers on Pretzel Buns and Sam Adams Oktoberfest Brew.
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 26, 2017, 04:59:00 PM
Morning, muchachos.
morning RazMan.
Howdy, Deano. Got that last load done now?
Raz, since when are you interested in when Dean delivers his load?
We don't judge.
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2017, 05:00:17 PM
Morning, muchachos.
morning RazMan.
Howdy, Deano. Got that last load done now?
Raz, since when are you interested in when Dean delivers his load?
We don't judge.
Who judged?  Dave just asked a simple question out of curiosity.
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 26, 2017, 05:01:11 PM
Better price on these La Palina red labels.
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on September 26, 2017, 05:07:51 PM
took lady to a meeting, now chasing after a patio set and plants, then setting up tonights meeting.
How are you going to get a patio set and plants with $27?
free, I just take them.
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2017, 05:13:52 PM
Morning, muchachos.
morning RazMan.
Howdy, Deano. Got that last load done now?
Raz, since when are you interested in when Dean delivers his load?
We don't judge.
Who judged?  Dave just asked a simple question out of curiosity.
Yea, Tony just thinking the worst in people.
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 26, 2017, 05:17:53 PM
Morning, muchachos.
morning RazMan.
Howdy, Deano. Got that last load done now?
Raz, since when are you interested in when Dean delivers his load?
We don't judge.
Who judged?  Dave just asked a simple question out of curiosity.
Yea, Tony just thinking the worst in people.
Only because people suck.
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 26, 2017, 05:19:53 PM
School this evening. Enjoy the jam, brothers.
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2017, 05:21:26 PM
Morning, muchachos.
morning RazMan.
Howdy, Deano. Got that last load done now?
Raz, since when are you interested in when Dean delivers his load?
We don't judge.
Who judged?  Dave just asked a simple question out of curiosity.
Yea, Tony just thinking the worst in people.
Only because people suck.
Such a sad attitude :(
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2017, 05:21:43 PM
School this evening. Enjoy the jam, brothers.
Better you than me!
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2017, 05:45:08 PM
WTF?

Second Offer I have seen and both show -0- discount!  Have they really gone that stupid?

La Palina Red Label Toro

MSRP:  $45.50. 5/$45.50
CI Legends by Drew Estate

Discounted  $10 off of $35
5/$25
Diesel Uncut Connecticut Toro
10/$39.99   ($10 over what they were offered for last week)
And now they are back up for $29.99 ::)
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on September 26, 2017, 06:06:37 PM
Sweet Lemon Lulu's!
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2017, 06:35:44 PM
WTF?

Second Offer I have seen and both show -0- discount!  Have they really gone that stupid?

La Palina Red Label Toro

MSRP:  $45.50. 5/$45.50
CI Legends by Drew Estate

Discounted  $10 off of $35
5/$25
Diesel Uncut Connecticut Toro
10/$39.99   ($10 over what they were offered for last week)
And now they are back up for $29.99 ::)
5 Vegas "A" Apocalypse Gordo
10/$25.00  (a little cheaper than last time)
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2017, 06:36:13 PM
Sweet Lemon Lulu's!
There ya go CB.  Good evening to you!
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on September 26, 2017, 07:04:03 PM
Sweet Lemon Lulu's!
There ya go CB.  Good evening to you!
Sweet young coed sauntering down the street.  Nice pants.  Just saying.  Oh, good evening.
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2017, 08:29:27 PM
Enjoyed my last lobster roll for the season.   :D
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2017, 09:48:05 PM
WTF?

Second Offer I have seen and both show -0- discount!  Have they really gone that stupid?

La Palina Red Label Toro

MSRP:  $45.50. 5/$45.50
CI Legends by Drew Estate

Discounted  $10 off of $35
5/$25
Diesel Uncut Connecticut Toro
10/$39.99   ($10 over what they were offered for last week)
And now they are back up for $29.99 ::)
5 Vegas "A" Apocalypse Gordo
10/$25.00  (a little cheaper than last time)
Romeo 505 Nicaragua Toro
5/$29.99  (no longer available)
Title: Re: 9/26/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2017, 09:54:56 PM
WTF?

Second Offer I have seen and both show -0- discount!  Have they really gone that stupid?

La Palina Red Label Toro

MSRP:  $45.50. 5/$45.50
CI Legends by Drew Estate

Discounted  $10 off of $35
5/$25
Diesel Uncut Connecticut Toro
10/$39.99   ($10 over what they were offered for last week)
And now they are back up for $29.99 ::)
5 Vegas "A" Apocalypse Gordo
10/$25.00  (a little cheaper than last time)
Romeo 505 Nicaragua Toro
5/$29.99  (no longer available)
Drew Estate Smoking Monk Toro
5/$19.99 (sorry, no longer available)