CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on March 09, 2017, 12:00:24 AM

Title: 3/9/2017
Post by: CigarBanter on March 09, 2017, 12:00:24 AM
Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about?  Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: bluecollar on March 09, 2017, 12:04:00 AM
Wind storms all day, Rochester NY had 85 mph wind gusts. Late night smoke here.
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: bluecollar on March 09, 2017, 12:08:58 AM
Old friend ruination and decaf. Weird how vitamin N makes me sleep  but caffeinated coffee, none at least 6hrs before bedtime.
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 09, 2017, 05:23:37 AM
Morning Slackers
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 09, 2017, 05:29:47 AM
72 degrees here in the Rio Grande Valley this morning, 82 this afternoon with a 50% chance of rain.
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 09, 2017, 06:15:36 AM
Old friend ruination and decaf. Weird how vitamin N makes me sleep  but caffeinated coffee, none at least 6hrs before bedtime.
Morning Rick.  I can have coffee right up until turning in and it doesn't affect me.
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 09, 2017, 06:16:13 AM
Morning SpringBreakerDave.
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 09, 2017, 06:18:47 AM
Morning Travellin Dave, I can see Mexico from my Hotel window
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 09, 2017, 06:24:31 AM
Today is Thursday, March 9, the 68th day of 2017. There are 297 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:

On March 9, 1841, the U.S. Supreme Court, in United States v. The Amistad, ruled in favor of a group of Africans captured by U.S. authorities after they had seized control of a Spanish schooner, La Amistad, that was transporting them to a life of slavery in Cuba; the justices ruled, 7-1, that the Africans had been illegally enslaved, and should be set free.

On this date:

In 1796, the future emperor of the French, Napoleon Bonaparte, married Josephine de Beauharnais (boh-ahr-NAY'). (The couple later divorced.)

In 1862, during the Civil War, the ironclads USS Monitor and CSS Virginia (formerly USS Merrimac) clashed for five hours to a draw at Hampton Roads, Virginia.

In 1907, Indiana's General Assembly passed America's first involuntary sterilization law, one aimed at "confirmed criminals, idiots, imbeciles, and rapists" in state custody. (This law was struck down in 1921 by the Indiana Supreme Court, but a new law was passed in 1927 that was repealed in 1974.)

In 1916, more than 400 Mexican raiders led by Pancho Villa attacked Columbus, New Mexico, killing 18 Americans. During the First World War, Germany declared war on Portugal.

In 1933, Congress, called into special session by President Franklin D. Roosevelt, began its "hundred days" of enacting New Deal legislation.

In 1945, during World War II, U.S. B-29 bombers began launching incendiary bomb attacks against Tokyo, resulting in an estimated 100,000 deaths.

In 1954, CBS newsman Edward R. Murrow critically reviewed Wisconsin Sen. Joseph R. McCarthy's anti-communism campaign on "See It Now."

In 1964, the U.S. Supreme Court, in New York Times Co. v. Sullivan, raised the standard for public officials to prove they'd been libeled in their official capacity by news organizations.

In 1977, about a dozen armed Hanafi Muslims invaded three buildings in Washington, D.C., killing one person and taking more than 130 hostages. (The siege ended two days later.)

In 1987, Chrysler Corp. announced it had agreed to buy the financially ailing American Motors Corp.

In 1992, former Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin (men-AH'-kem BAY'-gihn) died in Tel Aviv at age 78.

In 1997, gangsta rapper The Notorious B.I.G. (Christopher Wallace) was killed in a still-unsolved drive-by shooting in Los Angeles; he was 24. French journalist Jean-Dominique Bauby (zhahn doh-mee-NEEK' baw-BEE'), 44, died at a hospital outside Paris just after publication of his book "The Diving Bell and the Butterfly," which he'd dictated by blinking his left eyelid after being almost totally paralyzed by a stroke.
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 09, 2017, 06:24:51 AM
O.J. Simpson Eligible for Parole

http://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/777661/16

Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 09, 2017, 06:25:12 AM
Ten years ago: Attorney General Alberto Gonzales and FBI Director Robert S. Mueller (MUHL'-ur) acknowledged the FBI had improperly used the USA Patriot Act to secretly pry out personal information about Americans; they apologized and vowed to prevent further illegal intrusions. Former FBI agent Robert Levinson went missing after checking out of a hotel on Iran's Kish (kihsh) Island a day before his 59th birthday; his fate remains unknown. Brad Delp, lead singer for the band Boston, was found dead in his southern New Hampshire home; he was 55.

Five years ago: A high-profile international mission to end the Syrian crisis stumbled before it began as the opposition rejected calls by U.N. envoy Kofi Annan for dialogue with President Bashar Assad as pointless and out of touch after a year of violence. Lindsey Vonn of the United States won the World Cup giant slalom race in Are, Sweden to clinch her fourth overall title.

One year ago: Six days before the Florida primary, Democrats Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders tangled in an intense debate in Miami over who was the true friend of American Hispanics, and had even worse things to say about Republican front-runner Donald Trump. During a Trump rally in Fayetteville, North Carolina, John Franklin McGraw struck protester Rakeem Jones as Jones was being removed by sheriff's deputies (McGraw, who later apologized for his actions, received a 30-day suspended sentence). Five people, including a pregnant woman, were shot to death in an ambush during a cookout in Wilkinsburg, a suburb of Pittsburgh; two suspects have been charged. A man convicted of killing five people, including his ex-wife, in a 1997 shooting rampage near Houston, was executed by the state of Texas.
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 09, 2017, 06:25:59 AM
Today's Birthdays: Former Sen. James L. Buckley, Conservative-N.Y., is 94. Singer-actress Keely Smith is 89. Singer Lloyd Price is 84. Actress Joyce Van Patten is 83. Country singer Mickey Gilley is 81. Actress Trish Van Devere is 76. Singer-musician John Cale (The Velvet Underground) is 75. Singer Mark Lindsay (Paul Revere and the Raiders) is 75. Former ABC anchorman Charles Gibson is 74. Rock musician Robin Trower is 72. Singer Jeffrey Osborne is 69. Country musician Jimmie Fadden (The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band) is 69. Actress Jaime Lyn Bauer is 68. Magazine editor Michael Kinsley is 66. TV newscaster Faith Daniels is 60. Actress Linda Fiorentino is 59. Actor Tom Amandes is 58. Actor-director Lonny Price is 58. Country musician Rusty Hendrix (Confederate Railroad) is 57. Actress Juliette Binoche is 53. Rock musician Robert Sledge (Ben Folds Five) is 49. Rock musician Shannon Leto (30 Seconds to Mars) is 47. Rapper C-Murder (AKA C-Miller) is 46. Actor Emmanuel Lewis is 46. Actress Jean Louisa Kelly is 45. Actor Kerr Smith is 45. Actor Oscar Isaac is 38. Rapper Chingy is 37. Actor Matthew Gray Gubler is 37. Rock musician Chad Gilbert (New Found Glory) is 36. Roots rock musician Ben Tanner (Alabama Shakes) is 34. Actress Brittany Snow is 31. Rapper Bow Wow is 30. Rapper YG is 27. Actor Luis Armand Garcia is 25. Actress Cierra Ramirez is 22.
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 09, 2017, 06:26:44 AM
Thought for Today: "Conscience is the perfect interpreter of life." - Karl Barth, Swiss theologian (1886-1966).
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 09, 2017, 06:30:14 AM
Nice spittoon on the Page this morning.
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 09, 2017, 06:42:24 AM
Morning Travellin Dave, I can see Mexico from my Hotel window
Sounds like we need to get on that wall.
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 09, 2017, 06:42:39 AM
Morning, all. Happy Little Friday.
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 09, 2017, 06:58:23 AM
60's yesterday and today, calling for some snow tomorrow morning....sheesh.
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 09, 2017, 07:00:45 AM
Morning Travellin Dave, I can see Mexico from my Hotel window
Either you're not still in Corpus Christi or you've got great eyes.
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 09, 2017, 07:01:17 AM
Morning PrimeTimeOhioDave.
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 09, 2017, 07:28:07 AM
Not great prices, but interesting to see a number of Liga Privada's on Scorcher this morning.
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 09, 2017, 08:10:04 AM
Morning conversation just overflowing today.... :(
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 09, 2017, 08:21:17 AM
Old friend ruination and decaf. Weird how vitamin N makes me sleep  but caffeinated coffee, none at least 6hrs before bedtime.
Morning Rick.  I can have coffee right up until turning in and it doesn't affect me.
I'm with you on that one.
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 09, 2017, 08:22:46 AM
Good morning, guys.
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 09, 2017, 08:43:34 AM
Morning conversation just overflowing today.... :(
Maybe we'll get some good stories from AlwaysBetOnBlackScott.
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 09, 2017, 08:45:55 AM
Morning conversation just overflowing today.... :(
Maybe we'll get some good stories from AlwaysBetOnBlackScott.
DrunkOffHisAssintheMorningScott?
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on March 09, 2017, 08:47:09 AM
good morning all. AF Selection Special corona and coffee. bacon and eggs in the plan.
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 09, 2017, 08:58:03 AM
good morning all. AF Selection Special corona and coffee. bacon and eggs in the plan.
Good morning, Dean. Another intense day of studying for me. I generally do two sections a day with a cigar break in between. Might do an Amazon Basin today.
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 09, 2017, 09:03:37 AM
Morning OffToAGoodStartDean and Mr. Mayor.
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 09, 2017, 09:03:57 AM
good morning all. AF Selection Special corona and coffee. bacon and eggs in the plan.
Good morning, Dean. Another intense day of studying for me. I generally do two sections a day with a cigar break in between. Might do an Amazon Basin today.
Is that on the Short List?
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 09, 2017, 09:05:15 AM
Morning conversation just overflowing today.... :(
Maybe we'll get some good stories from AlwaysBetOnBlackScott.
DrunkOffHisAssintheMorningScott?
That's OK as long as it's carryover.   ;)
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on March 09, 2017, 09:20:54 AM
good morning all. AF Selection Special corona and coffee. bacon and eggs in the plan.
Good morning, Dean. Another intense day of studying for me. I generally do two sections a day with a cigar break in between. Might do an Amazon Basin today.
going to trim some bushes and trees and burn today, garbage too. got enough of it.
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 09, 2017, 10:04:00 AM
good morning all. AF Selection Special corona and coffee. bacon and eggs in the plan.
Good morning, Dean. Another intense day of studying for me. I generally do two sections a day with a cigar break in between. Might do an Amazon Basin today.
going to trim some bushes and trees and burn today, garbage too. got enough of it.
Keep that under control.  There are enough big fires in Florida and the Midwest already.
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: razgueado on March 09, 2017, 10:07:15 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 09, 2017, 10:28:44 AM
Left coast checking in.  We're not setting any speed records today Raz.
Good Morning in any case.
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on March 09, 2017, 11:13:43 AM
good morning all. AF Selection Special corona and coffee. bacon and eggs in the plan.
Good morning, Dean. Another intense day of studying for me. I generally do two sections a day with a cigar break in between. Might do an Amazon Basin today.
going to trim some bushes and trees and burn today, garbage too. got enough of it.
Keep that under control.  There are enough big fires in Florida and the Midwest already.

oops, wasn't paying attention cutting lower limbs and caught tree on fire while I was underneath it.
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 09, 2017, 11:18:45 AM
good morning all. AF Selection Special corona and coffee. bacon and eggs in the plan.
Good morning, Dean. Another intense day of studying for me. I generally do two sections a day with a cigar break in between. Might do an Amazon Basin today.
going to trim some bushes and trees and burn today, garbage too. got enough of it.
Keep that under control.  There are enough big fires in Florida and the Midwest already.

oops, wasn't paying attention cutting lower limbs and caught tree on fire while I was underneath it.
Now what did I JUST SAY Dean?   ::)
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on March 09, 2017, 11:26:23 AM
good morning all. AF Selection Special corona and coffee. bacon and eggs in the plan.
Good morning, Dean. Another intense day of studying for me. I generally do two sections a day with a cigar break in between. Might do an Amazon Basin today.
going to trim some bushes and trees and burn today, garbage too. got enough of it.
Keep that under control.  There are enough big fires in Florida and the Midwest already.

oops, wasn't paying attention cutting lower limbs and caught tree on fire while I was underneath it.
Now what did I JUST SAY Dean?   ::)
I saw your post AFTER the fact. was underneath cutting and heard flames above my head inside the grove. I got it out with the hose and didn't need 911 or FD. besides, I use to be a fireman.
lol.
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 09, 2017, 11:30:04 AM
good morning all. AF Selection Special corona and coffee. bacon and eggs in the plan.
Good morning, Dean. Another intense day of studying for me. I generally do two sections a day with a cigar break in between. Might do an Amazon Basin today.
going to trim some bushes and trees and burn today, garbage too. got enough of it.
Keep that under control.  There are enough big fires in Florida and the Midwest already.

oops, wasn't paying attention cutting lower limbs and caught tree on fire while I was underneath it.
Now what did I JUST SAY Dean?   ::)
I saw your post AFTER the fact. was underneath cutting and heard flames above my head inside the grove. I got it out with the hose and didn't need 911 or FD. besides, I use to be a fireman.
lol.
I can see why you changed vocations!
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: sfish on March 09, 2017, 12:00:06 PM
Good morning boys, had fun last night. Got in around 2:30 am now driving back. First bet of the night put $10 on 27 at the roulette table and hit it for $360. Stayed pretty even the rest of the night, smoked a couple cigars and tried to convince the craps dealers to let me use the stick to take a wrist shot and hit Andy in the forehead with the dice...they said no but laughed
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: razgueado on March 09, 2017, 12:16:13 PM
Left coast checking in.  We're not setting any speed records today Raz.
Good Morning in any case.
Sheesh. No kidding. Somebody needs to piss everyone off or something. Morning, TD.
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on March 09, 2017, 12:30:17 PM
8-5-8 maduro and water as I watch the fire burn down.
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 09, 2017, 12:47:26 PM
good morning all. AF Selection Special corona and coffee. bacon and eggs in the plan.
Good morning, Dean. Another intense day of studying for me. I generally do two sections a day with a cigar break in between. Might do an Amazon Basin today.
going to trim some bushes and trees and burn today, garbage too. got enough of it.
Keep that under control.  There are enough big fires in Florida and the Midwest already.

oops, wasn't paying attention cutting lower limbs and caught tree on fire while I was underneath it.
Now what did I JUST SAY Dean?   ::)
I saw your post AFTER the fact. was underneath cutting and heard flames above my head inside the grove. I got it out with the hose and didn't need 911 or FD. besides, I use to be a fireman.
lol.
I can see why you changed vocations!
More along the lines of Fahrenheit 451 firemen... :o
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on March 09, 2017, 01:09:03 PM
good morning all. AF Selection Special corona and coffee. bacon and eggs in the plan.
Good morning, Dean. Another intense day of studying for me. I generally do two sections a day with a cigar break in between. Might do an Amazon Basin today.
going to trim some bushes and trees and burn today, garbage too. got enough of it.
Keep that under control.  There are enough big fires in Florida and the Midwest already.

oops, wasn't paying attention cutting lower limbs and caught tree on fire while I was underneath it.
Now what did I JUST SAY Dean?   ::)
I saw your post AFTER the fact. was underneath cutting and heard flames above my head inside the grove. I got it out with the hose and didn't need 911 or FD. besides, I use to be a fireman.
lol.
I can see why you changed vocations!
More along the lines of Fahrenheit 451 firemen... :o
I was a volunteer and a damn good one too.
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on March 09, 2017, 01:23:37 PM
fire's out. time to change some deck boards.
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 09, 2017, 02:15:40 PM
good morning all. AF Selection Special corona and coffee. bacon and eggs in the plan.
Good morning, Dean. Another intense day of studying for me. I generally do two sections a day with a cigar break in between. Might do an Amazon Basin today.
Is that on the Short List?
I scrapped the short list and plan to create a new one. The problem with the old one is that it existed only in my head and I kept forgetting what was on it.

Also scraped the Amazon Basin and went with the AVO Syncro Fogata.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170309/f64ee616da9865766829b72da646f4cf.jpg)

I like it more than the regular Syncro. It has a little bit of a bitter vegital flavor along with a lot of woodsy notes on the retrohale. The Nicaraguan Syncros are tastier than the other AVOs, imho.
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 09, 2017, 02:24:49 PM
good morning all. AF Selection Special corona and coffee. bacon and eggs in the plan.
Good morning, Dean. Another intense day of studying for me. I generally do two sections a day with a cigar break in between. Might do an Amazon Basin today.
Is that on the Short List?
I scrapped the short list and plan to create a new one. The problem with the old one is that it existed only in my head and I kept forgetting what was on it.

Also scraped the Amazon Basin and went with the AVO Syncro Fogata.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170309/f64ee616da9865766829b72da646f4cf.jpg)

I like it more than the regular Syncro. It has a little bit of a bitter vegital flavor along with a lot of woodsy notes on the retrohale. The Nicaraguan Syncros are tastier than the other AVOs, imho.
We shall wait with great anticipation for the new and improved short list.
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 09, 2017, 02:25:14 PM
Holy Cow!  Made it to page 4 already.... :'(
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: razgueado on March 09, 2017, 02:32:30 PM
fire's out. time to change some deck boards.
"They call me the fireman, that's my name.
Making my rounds all over town, putting out old flames.
Well everybody'd like to have a what I got.
I can cool 'em down when they're smoldering hot.
I'm the fireman, that's my name." (from a George Strait song)
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: razgueado on March 09, 2017, 02:32:57 PM
Holy Cow!  Made it to page 4 already.... :'(
Lunchtime.
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 09, 2017, 03:03:30 PM
good morning all. AF Selection Special corona and coffee. bacon and eggs in the plan.
Good morning, Dean. Another intense day of studying for me. I generally do two sections a day with a cigar break in between. Might do an Amazon Basin today.
Is that on the Short List?
I scrapped the short list and plan to create a new one. The problem with the old one is that it existed only in my head and I kept forgetting what was on it.

Also scraped the Amazon Basin and went with the AVO Syncro Fogata.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170309/f64ee616da9865766829b72da646f4cf.jpg)

I like it more than the regular Syncro. It has a little bit of a bitter vegital flavor along with a lot of woodsy notes on the retrohale. The Nicaraguan Syncros are tastier than the other AVOs, imho.
We shall wait with great anticipation for the new and improved short list.
Put waiting for Tony's new short list on YOUR short list.
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 09, 2017, 03:24:14 PM
[...]

My short list is so short, I don't need a list.
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 09, 2017, 03:25:06 PM
Short list hazzuh!
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: bluecollar on March 09, 2017, 03:26:57 PM
Old friend ruination and decaf. Weird how vitamin N makes me sleep  but caffeinated coffee, none at least 6hrs before bedtime.
Morning Rick.  I can have coffee right up until turning in and it doesn't affect me.
Yeah some people are like that and some cannot smoke before bedtime.
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: bluecollar on March 09, 2017, 03:29:28 PM
Short list hazzuh!
Dave I have to write everything down or I see something shiney and it's all over lol
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 09, 2017, 03:30:24 PM
Got another update letter from Michael Burgher at the Sis, apologizing again and saying that all will be well soon.
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on March 09, 2017, 04:09:14 PM
deck boards are down, talk about twisted and warped and cupped the wrong way, sheesh.
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 09, 2017, 04:12:15 PM
Short list hazzuh!
Dave I have to write everything down or I see something shiney and it's all over lol
...and that's not so bad,  as long as you don't waste your time trying to remember what you forgot...just keep swimming
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: razgueado on March 09, 2017, 04:18:36 PM
deck boards are down, talk about twisted and warped and cupped the wrong way, sheesh.
Wait, are you talking about the deck or the banter?
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 09, 2017, 04:20:43 PM
deck boards are down, talk about twisted and warped and cupped the wrong way, sheesh.
TWSS
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on March 09, 2017, 04:26:20 PM
I'm beat!
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: bluecollar on March 09, 2017, 04:30:23 PM
I'm beat!
Hi Dean. We have that in common among other things. Hope all is well.
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on March 09, 2017, 04:51:43 PM
I'm beat!
Hi Dean. We have that in common among other things. Hope all is well.
Hey Rick. all is good. just threw 3 mushroom swiss burgers on the grill and Oliva O maduro lit.
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: bluecollar on March 09, 2017, 04:54:44 PM
I'm beat!
Hi Dean. We have that in common among other things. Hope all is well.
Hey Rick. all is good. just threw 3 mushroom swiss burgers on the grill and Oliva O maduro lit.
Sounds good. You should have seen the wind storm yesterday. 90k without power and still over 50 k still today.
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on March 09, 2017, 05:00:27 PM
I'm beat!
Hi Dean. We have that in common among other things. Hope all is well.
Hey Rick. all is good. just threw 3 mushroom swiss burgers on the grill and Oliva O maduro lit.
Sounds good. You should have seen the wind storm yesterday. 90k without power and still over 50 k still today.
I see Rochester is a mess. 85 mph is crazy.
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: bluecollar on March 09, 2017, 05:02:30 PM
I'm beat!
Hi Dean. We have that in common among other things. Hope all is well.
Hey Rick. all is good. just threw 3 mushroom swiss burgers on the grill and Oliva O maduro lit.
Sounds good. You should have seen the wind storm yesterday. 90k without power and still over 50 k still today.
I see Rochester is a mess. 85 mph is crazy.
Yeah that's nuts. Here trees ripped right out of the ground. Lucky I have power and work did not lose any.
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 09, 2017, 05:51:08 PM
deck boards are down, talk about twisted and warped and cupped the wrong way, sheesh.
Wait, are you talking about the deck or the banter?
Wherever it works.
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 09, 2017, 05:52:10 PM
I'm beat!
Hi Dean. We have that in common among other things. Hope all is well.
Hey Rick. all is good. just threw 3 mushroom swiss burgers on the grill and Oliva O maduro lit.
You hungry?
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 09, 2017, 05:54:59 PM
Just fired up an Undercrown Viva along with a Dogfish Head Namaste White, enjoying this 60+ degree evening that is supposed to be followed by snow tomorrow morning.... ::)
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: razgueado on March 09, 2017, 05:58:13 PM
Just fired up an Undercrown Viva along with a Dogfish Head Namaste White, enjoying this 60+ degree evening that is supposed to be followed by snow tomorrow morning.... ::)
Usually I would make some remark here about how it sucks to be you. But we've been having exactly that kind of winter.
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 09, 2017, 06:03:37 PM
Just fired up an Undercrown Viva along with a Dogfish Head Namaste White, enjoying this 60+ degree evening that is supposed to be followed by snow tomorrow morning.... ::)
Usually I would make some remark here about how it sucks to be you. But we've been having exactly that kind of winter.
76 degrees here and cloudy by the pool but it is Tacate and LFD DL Time on the border

24 oz Texas Tall Boy!
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 09, 2017, 06:05:28 PM
Just fired up an Undercrown Viva along with a Dogfish Head Namaste White, enjoying this 60+ degree evening that is supposed to be followed by snow tomorrow morning.... ::)
No snow here, the orange trees are blooming
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 09, 2017, 06:11:14 PM
Anyone have some limes?
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 09, 2017, 06:24:11 PM
Just fired up an Undercrown Viva along with a Dogfish Head Namaste White, enjoying this 60+ degree evening that is supposed to be followed by snow tomorrow morning.... ::)
No snow here, the orange trees are blooming
No snow here either (yet), it's 62.
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 09, 2017, 06:26:12 PM
Just fired up an Undercrown Viva along with a Dogfish Head Namaste White, enjoying this 60+ degree evening that is supposed to be followed by snow tomorrow morning.... ::)
No snow here, the orange trees are blooming
No snow here either (yet), it's 62.
None here tomorrow either it will be 81 here and 79 in Austin
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on March 09, 2017, 06:31:25 PM
I'm beat!
Hi Dean. We have that in common among other things. Hope all is well.
Hey Rick. all is good. just threw 3 mushroom swiss burgers on the grill and Oliva O maduro lit.
You hungry?
not anymore. only ate 2, saving the other one for later.
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 09, 2017, 06:33:50 PM
I'm beat!
Hi Dean. We have that in common among other things. Hope all is well.
Hey Rick. all is good. just threw 3 mushroom swiss burgers on the grill and Oliva O maduro lit.
You hungry?
not anymore. only ate 2, saving the other one for later.
Evening Dean
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on March 09, 2017, 06:40:42 PM
I'm beat!
Hi Dean. We have that in common among other things. Hope all is well.
Hey Rick. all is good. just threw 3 mushroom swiss burgers on the grill and Oliva O maduro lit.
You hungry?
not anymore. only ate 2, saving the other one for later.
Evening Dean
evening Dave.
I'm dozing off in the easy chair.
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 09, 2017, 06:42:43 PM
I'm beat!
Hi Dean. We have that in common among other things. Hope all is well.
Hey Rick. all is good. just threw 3 mushroom swiss burgers on the grill and Oliva O maduro lit.
You hungry?
not anymore. only ate 2, saving the other one for later.
Evening Dean
evening Dave.
I'm dozing off in the easy chair.
I guess so after 2 mushroom Swiss burgers
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: bluecollar on March 09, 2017, 06:46:44 PM
4 hrs left on my shift no dozing just workaference
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 09, 2017, 06:57:45 PM
4 hrs left on my shift no dozing just workaference
You must have changed schedules
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: bluecollar on March 09, 2017, 07:13:47 PM
4 hrs left on my shift no dozing just workaference
You must have changed schedules
Yeah my schedule has changed 4 times in 16 mos.
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 09, 2017, 07:16:10 PM
Just fired up an Undercrown Viva along with a Dogfish Head Namaste White, enjoying this 60+ degree evening that is supposed to be followed by snow tomorrow morning.... ::)
I think that's one of the only cigars that everyone agrees that particular vitola is the best.
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: razgueado on March 09, 2017, 07:16:28 PM
4 hrs left on my shift no dozing just workaference
On call tonight to redirect systems after maintenance. Sucks to be me.
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 09, 2017, 07:17:38 PM
Free wings and beer now!
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 09, 2017, 07:18:12 PM
Evening Mayor
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 09, 2017, 07:20:33 PM
Just fired up an Undercrown Viva along with a Dogfish Head Namaste White, enjoying this 60+ degree evening that is supposed to be followed by snow tomorrow morning.... ::)
I think that's one of the only cigars that everyone agrees that particular vitola is the best.
Because it allegedly is a different blend cigar than the others and definitely the best of them IMFO, also the hardest of them to find a deal on
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 09, 2017, 07:21:40 PM
Evening Mayor
Howdy, Tex. Looks like you're vacationing again. You calling that work?
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 09, 2017, 07:22:34 PM
4 hrs left on my shift no dozing just workaference
On call tonight to redirect systems after maintenance. Sucks to be me.
You need help? I'm available.
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 09, 2017, 07:23:10 PM
Evening Mayor
Howdy, Tex. Looks like you're vacationing again. You calling that work?
Working my azz off!
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 09, 2017, 07:25:15 PM
Evening Mayor
Howdy, Tex. Looks like you're vacationing again. You calling that work?
Working my azz off!
Save it for the boss. I ain't buyin' it.
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 09, 2017, 07:26:47 PM
Evening Mayor
Howdy, Tex. Looks like you're vacationing again. You calling that work?
Working my azz off!
Save it for the boss. I ain't buyin' it.
Well they be paying me to do it ;D
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: bluecollar on March 09, 2017, 07:29:12 PM
4 hrs left on my shift no dozing just workaference
On call tonight to redirect systems after maintenance. Sucks to be me.
You need help? I'm available.
I wish you could come by. Just had to turn off some air handlers because someone got peppered. Lol
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 09, 2017, 07:34:06 PM
Evening Mayor
Howdy, Tex. Looks like you're vacationing again. You calling that work?
Working my azz off!
Save it for the boss. I ain't buyin' it.
Well they be paying me to do it ;D
Hmmm. I guess you are working. Doesn't seem like a bad gig either.
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: razgueado on March 09, 2017, 07:44:11 PM
4 hrs left on my shift no dozing just workaference
On call tonight to redirect systems after maintenance. Sucks to be me.
You need help? I'm available.
Would take longer to show you how.

And it's raining, too. Bloody hell.
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: bluecollar on March 09, 2017, 07:50:26 PM
4 hrs left on my shift no dozing just workaference
On call tonight to redirect systems after maintenance. Sucks to be me.
You need help? I'm available.
Would take longer to show you how.

And it's raining, too. Bloody hell.
Hey buddy, you still working the crazy hours too?
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on March 09, 2017, 08:09:10 PM
4 hrs left on my shift no dozing just workaference
On call tonight to redirect systems after maintenance. Sucks to be me.
You need help? I'm available.
Would take longer to show you how.

And it's raining, too. Bloody hell.
Hey buddy, you still working the crazy hours too?
Yes, yes I am.
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: razgueado on March 09, 2017, 08:09:49 PM
4 hrs left on my shift no dozing just workaference
On call tonight to redirect systems after maintenance. Sucks to be me.
You need help? I'm available.
Would take longer to show you how.

And it's raining, too. Bloody hell.
Hey buddy, you still working the crazy hours too?
May be tonight.
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: bluecollar on March 09, 2017, 08:12:42 PM
4 hrs left on my shift no dozing just workaference
On call tonight to redirect systems after maintenance. Sucks to be me.
You need help? I'm available.
Would take longer to show you how.

And it's raining, too. Bloody hell.
Hey buddy, you still working the crazy hours too?
May be tonight.
We'll, makes the cigar time much more rewarding. I will have 1 before bedtime in the Man cave.
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 09, 2017, 09:35:35 PM
Just fired up an Undercrown Viva along with a Dogfish Head Namaste White, enjoying this 60+ degree evening that is supposed to be followed by snow tomorrow morning.... ::)
I think that's one of the only cigars that everyone agrees that particular vitola is the best.
Because it allegedly is a different blend cigar than the others and definitely the best of them IMFO, also the hardest of them to find a deal on
They keep dumping the 6 x 60 Toro's.
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 09, 2017, 09:38:09 PM
4 hrs left on my shift no dozing just workaference
On call tonight to redirect systems after maintenance. Sucks to be me.
You need help? I'm available.
Would take longer to show you how.

And it's raining, too. Bloody hell.
You need to revisit your contract...IT isn't supposed to work when it's raining.
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 09, 2017, 09:38:24 PM
Evening CB.
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: razgueado on March 09, 2017, 09:48:46 PM
4 hrs left on my shift no dozing just workaference
On call tonight to redirect systems after maintenance. Sucks to be me.
You need help? I'm available.
Would take longer to show you how.

And it's raining, too. Bloody hell.
You need to revisit your contract...IT isn't supposed to work when it's raining.
Right? But here I am. Trump's fault.
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: razgueado on March 09, 2017, 10:51:21 PM
Well, thankfully, I won't have to be up until the wee hours.
Title: Re: 3/9/2017
Post by: bluecollar on March 09, 2017, 11:44:21 PM
Well, thankfully, I won't have to be up until the wee hours.
Been there and will be again. Have a good graveyard.