Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *

...coupon not applicable on the MF cedro... Kinda feels like a deal breaker...
Coupons not good on MF and most other premium brands but you can usually buy another item that is eligle and they will discount both but that does not always work.

Ha! You're right. The 17% did pply to the whole order... Nice.  Whats a good price for the cedros, Tex?
Not real sure but under $5 delivered sounds pretty good I think.

Those boxes of Don Reynaldo's by Warped are some fabulous smokes and a really good price with the coupon.  Most Warped cigars are outstanding.

I bet. $9 ea tho! Wrong direction. :)
mucho dinero

Si. No es barato.

Livin' the dream. Hit the office for my clinic for a couple hours. Came home for lunch and a couple brown boxes were here. Had two cigars and read for my afternoon class. Now I'm sweating over a 5 pack of MF cedros, 5 Perdomo champs, and a Nub cameroon sampler in my cart. $58.88 all up. About 3.26 a piece I think.

How was the day in the city?
Home now but still swamped. Lots going on.
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *

Livin' the dream. Hit the office for my clinic for a couple hours. Came home for lunch and a couple brown boxes were here. Had two cigars and read for my afternoon class. Now I'm sweating over a 5 pack of MF cedros, 5 Perdomo champs, and a Nub cameroon sampler in my cart. $58.88 all up. About 3.26 a piece I think.

How was the day in the city?
Home now but still swamped. Lots going on.

Cool. Did you get a new job? Did I miss something?

Livin' the dream. Hit the office for my clinic for a couple hours. Came home for lunch and a couple brown boxes were here. Had two cigars and read for my afternoon class. Now I'm sweating over a 5 pack of MF cedros, 5 Perdomo champs, and a Nub cameroon sampler in my cart. $58.88 all up. About 3.26 a piece I think.

How was the day in the city?
Home now but still swamped. Lots going on.

Cool. Did you get a new job? Did I miss something?
Something in the works but not yet.
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *

Livin' the dream. Hit the office for my clinic for a couple hours. Came home for lunch and a couple brown boxes were here. Had two cigars and read for my afternoon class. Now I'm sweating over a 5 pack of MF cedros, 5 Perdomo champs, and a Nub cameroon sampler in my cart. $58.88 all up. About 3.26 a piece I think.

How was the day in the city?
Home now but still swamped. Lots going on.

Cool. Did you get a new job? Did I miss something?
Something in the works but not yet.

Good luck, my man.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]