Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14

« Reply #165 on: June 14, 2016, 04:34:27 PM »

Hillary has a solution!  A dedicated team just to track "lone-wolf terrorists."  Still waiting to hear how this team would know someone is a lone-wolf terrorist.  A lone-wolf terrorist by definition wouldn't have any accomplices.  If he did, then it wouldn't be a lone-wolf attack, it would be a conspiracy.

But hey, Hillary has trouble understanding what "classified" means, so...
Hey, she's on a role, promise away.  Lone-wolf deterrents is no more far fetched than any of the other shit they are promising to do.
The fault is in us, for believing that a cosmos in which natural selection reigns supreme can be somehow regulated by legislation.   Politicians tell us what they think we want to hear, and we believe it because we want to believe it's true, or because we're afraid it might be true.

Wizard's First Rule: People are stupid.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/14/2016
« Reply #166 on: June 14, 2016, 04:38:35 PM »

Hillary has a solution!  A dedicated team just to track "lone-wolf terrorists."  Still waiting to hear how this team would know someone is a lone-wolf terrorist.  A lone-wolf terrorist by definition wouldn't have any accomplices.  If he did, then it wouldn't be a lone-wolf attack, it would be a conspiracy.

But hey, Hillary has trouble understanding what "classified" means, so...

She wants to hire The Expendables... or just Chuck Norris? 8)
The Expendables...weren't those the guys in Benghazi?

Ouch... it was all explained in the email.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/14/2016
« Reply #167 on: June 14, 2016, 04:44:03 PM »

Time to call it a day. See yuz later.

« Reply #168 on: June 14, 2016, 04:44:22 PM »

Hillary has a solution!  A dedicated team just to track "lone-wolf terrorists."  Still waiting to hear how this team would know someone is a lone-wolf terrorist.  A lone-wolf terrorist by definition wouldn't have any accomplices.  If he did, then it wouldn't be a lone-wolf attack, it would be a conspiracy.

But hey, Hillary has trouble understanding what "classified" means, so...

She wants to hire The Expendables... or just Chuck Norris? 8)
The Expendables...weren't those the guys in Benghazi?

Ouch... it was all explained in the email.
Now don't be snarky...Hillary did not have classified sex with that server!

« Reply #169 on: June 14, 2016, 04:45:34 PM »

Time to call it a day. See yuz later.
See yuz, Steve.  Watch out for assault rifles with malevolent intent hiding in alleys.

« Reply #170 on: June 14, 2016, 04:56:10 PM »

Hillary has a solution!  A dedicated team just to track "lone-wolf terrorists."  Still waiting to hear how this team would know someone is a lone-wolf terrorist.  A lone-wolf terrorist by definition wouldn't have any accomplices.  If he did, then it wouldn't be a lone-wolf attack, it would be a conspiracy.

But hey, Hillary has trouble understanding what "classified" means, so...

She wants to hire The Expendables... or just Chuck Norris? 8)
The Expendables...weren't those the guys in Benghazi?

Ouch... it was all explained in the email.
Chuck Norris is a staunch conservative she does not want him as she would become expendable

« Reply #171 on: June 14, 2016, 04:56:50 PM »

Hillary has a solution!  A dedicated team just to track "lone-wolf terrorists."  Still waiting to hear how this team would know someone is a lone-wolf terrorist.  A lone-wolf terrorist by definition wouldn't have any accomplices.  If he did, then it wouldn't be a lone-wolf attack, it would be a conspiracy.

But hey, Hillary has trouble understanding what "classified" means, so...

She wants to hire The Expendables... or just Chuck Norris? 8)
The Expendables...weren't those the guys in Benghazi?

Ouch... it was all explained in the email.
Now don't be snarky...Hillary did not have classified sex with that server!
Wiki leaks may know different

« Reply #172 on: June 14, 2016, 04:57:09 PM »

Time to call it a day. See yuz later.
Later BS

« Reply #173 on: June 14, 2016, 04:58:39 PM »

On the patio polishing my AR with a La Palina Classic lit in honor of Tony today.  Ice water to drink.

« Reply #174 on: June 14, 2016, 05:01:29 PM »

good afternoon guys. just arrived at my daughter's place. I-95 was a parking lot at 6am. I was stuck in traffic for 3 fucking hours this morning. if I ever see that stretch of road again it'll be too soon.
Wouldn't 81 have been better?  You are in western NY, right?  75 to 81 seems to be a better route as long as you can avoid peak Atlanta.  With 95 you have to deal with Richmond, DC, Baltimore, Philly and NYC....one or more are sure to get you.
75 would have been my choice not 95.

But God knows he made it with no real problems so all is well and good.

« Reply #175 on: June 14, 2016, 05:04:50 PM »

On the patio polishing my AR with a La Palina Classic lit in honor of Tony today.  Ice water to drink.
I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed the maddie.

« Reply #176 on: June 14, 2016, 05:10:07 PM »

On the patio polishing my AR with a La Palina Classic lit in honor of Tony today.  Ice water to drink.
I hope you enjoy it as much as i enjoyed the maddie.
I think you gave it to me.

« Reply #177 on: June 14, 2016, 05:27:11 PM »

On the patio polishing my AR with a La Palina Classic lit in honor of Tony today.  Ice water to drink.
I hope you enjoy it as much as i enjoyed the maddie.
I think you gave it to me.
Not I.

« Reply #178 on: June 14, 2016, 05:31:37 PM »

On the patio polishing my AR with a La Palina Classic lit in honor of Tony today.  Ice water to drink.
Oh, so that's what you're calling it now?
Still managing 8 pumps?

« Reply #179 on: June 14, 2016, 05:40:15 PM »

good afternoon guys. just arrived at my daughter's place. I-95 was a parking lot at 6am. I was stuck in traffic for 3 fucking hours this morning. if I ever see that stretch of road again it'll be too soon.
Wouldn't 81 have been better?  You are in western NY, right?  75 to 81 seems to be a better route as long as you can avoid peak Atlanta.  With 95 you have to deal with Richmond, DC, Baltimore, Philly and NYC....one or more are sure to get you.
I needed/wanted to take route 15 through Pa and stop in Watkins Glenn. Geneva is just 22 miles north of there.
you can bet I'll take a different route or drive at night.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14