CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14

Author Topic: 6/14/2016  (Read 18859 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 6/14/2016
« Reply #150 on: June 14, 2016, 03:17:37 PM »

I had homework to do last night but I didn't feel like doing it. Wonder if my boss will believe that the dog ate it?
Glad I didn't do that work from home last night. Although I did finish it up this morning. Just got my notification. Now I need to figure out what cigar I'll be smoking when I leave work today right after lunch.
Well ain't that some CHIT!    Make the best of it and smoke a damn good one.
Chit, indeed. Sorry to hear it, Mr. Mayor.
Decided to leave early and head over to Paley Park for a La Palina maduro. Great stick.

Great idea Tony, enjoy!
I'm doing just that. May even have a 2nd one before heading home.  Gorgeous day here.
Good idea, they sell beer in the park?
I'm drinking black ice coffee and that works just fine.

Timing couldn't be any better. One of the guys I "work" with is being asked to present something tomorrow. Unfortunately for him, he has no idea about the subject matter and I'm the expert in that technology. He was pleading with me to go to the vendor's office tomorrow to present and I told him that I was too hurt and needed time to process what happened today. Gotta love instant karma.
You go Tony.
Maybe you can get a double win and stare down some NY prude offended by second hand smoke in the park!
They're very nice here. I sat down and the attendant gave me a La Palina ashtray.
The "Attendant" ???  Are you in an airplane?

Is he the same guy who holds the bucket when you gotta pee?
We'll find out soon because I'm only borrowing this ice coffee.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #151 on: June 14, 2016, 03:23:02 PM »

Omar Mateen's current wife, Noor, told the FBI she was with him when he bought ammunition and a holster, several officials familiar with the case said. She told the FBI that she once drove him to the gay nightclub, Pulse, because he wanted to scope it out.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/breakingnews/gunmans-wife-tried-to-talk-him-out-of-attack/ar-AAh2kPR?ocid=ansmsnnews11

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #152 on: June 14, 2016, 03:24:25 PM »

Omar Mateen's current wife, Noor, told the FBI she was with him when he bought ammunition and a holster, several officials familiar with the case said. She told the FBI that she once drove him to the gay nightclub, Pulse, because he wanted to scope it out.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/breakingnews/gunmans-wife-tried-to-talk-him-out-of-attack/ar-AAh2kPR?ocid=ansmsnnews11
I heard he frequented the place often. Apparently closeted himself.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #153 on: June 14, 2016, 03:33:42 PM »

Hillary has a solution!  A dedicated team just to track "lone-wolf terrorists."  Still waiting to hear how this team would know someone is a lone-wolf terrorist.  A lone-wolf terrorist by definition wouldn't have any accomplices.  If he did, then it wouldn't be a lone-wolf attack, it would be a conspiracy.

But hey, Hillary has trouble understanding what "classified" means, so...

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #154 on: June 14, 2016, 03:35:53 PM »

And he worked for G4S Security, formally known as Wackenhut who has long been believed to be a CIA operative.  Wackenhut changed their name to G4S a year or so ago.  They are the largest security company in the world with upwards of 600,000 employees a large number of which are on contract to the U.S. Government  Department of Homeland Security and serve as security for Federal facilities.  Mateen was a licensed security guard at Homeland Security. 

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #155 on: June 14, 2016, 03:37:09 PM »

And has for a pretty long time.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #156 on: June 14, 2016, 03:52:25 PM »

good afternoon guys. just arrived at my daughter's place. I-95 was a parking lot at 6am. I was stuck in traffic for 3 fucking hours this morning. if I ever see that stretch of road again it'll be too soon.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #157 on: June 14, 2016, 03:52:28 PM »

OK, I am closing my AR down and going home.

8 minutes before the markets close and the DOW is down 76 @ 17,655

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #158 on: June 14, 2016, 03:54:04 PM »

good afternoon guys. just arrived at my daughter's place. I-95 was a parking lot at 6am. I was stuck in traffic for 3 fucking hours this morning. if I ever see that stretch of road again it'll be too soon.
LOL, looking good Dean'O!   Glad you had a safe trip but this fuk'n place is I-95 every damn day.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #159 on: June 14, 2016, 03:54:51 PM »

Hillary has a solution!  A dedicated team just to track "lone-wolf terrorists."  Still waiting to hear how this team would know someone is a lone-wolf terrorist.  A lone-wolf terrorist by definition wouldn't have any accomplices.  If he did, then it wouldn't be a lone-wolf attack, it would be a conspiracy.

She wants to hire The Expendables... or just Chuck Norris? 8)

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #160 on: June 14, 2016, 04:13:53 PM »

She wants to hire The Expendables... or just Chuck Norris? 8)
The Expendables...weren't those the guys in Benghazi?

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #161 on: June 14, 2016, 04:15:19 PM »

And has for a pretty long time.
But don't ANYBODY utter the words "Gay Rage."

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #162 on: June 14, 2016, 04:17:29 PM »

Hey, she's on a role, promise away.  Lone-wolf deterrents is no more far fetched than any of the other shit they are promising to do.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #163 on: June 14, 2016, 04:23:59 PM »

Wouldn't 81 have been better?  You are in western NY, right?  75 to 81 seems to be a better route as long as you can avoid peak Atlanta.  With 95 you have to deal with Richmond, DC, Baltimore, Philly and NYC....one or more are sure to get you.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #164 on: June 14, 2016, 04:29:37 PM »

It would seem O'Bummer subscribes to some sort of Coherence theory of truth.  It's only true if it serves some purpose of his.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/obama-calling-isil-islamic-extremists-would-accomplish-nothing/ar-AAh2FiX?ocid=ansmsnnews11
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14