« Reply #150 on: January 18, 2016, 10:21:10 AM »

Not sure if the Jam list is right...but who will know....
....... or care......
Good morning boys and girls....  It's a lovely 6 degrees here in St. Louis with wind chills of -10....
It's 8 here, but wind chills at -20. Guess it's pretty windy out there. Glad I'm inside with my little tiny personal heater going. Love this thing.
A balmy 15 here this morning, but I'm sure Biebs is not riding his bike.
I'm actually off today, site closed for the holiday
Slept in?  Good for you.

« Reply #151 on: January 18, 2016, 10:21:57 AM »

Had to take my truck to the shop and drop it off for some new shocks.  Now a little breakfast then on to fence building.
Didn't you just put $1100 into that thing?  Sheesh.
Yep but had to have shocks too.  Shit is just ridiculously expensive anymore.
Plus you'll have to put dough into the Toyota to make it road worthy.  Just do like BD and get yourself a Honda.
Hah, I could come close to buying a Honda for what I am putting in that Toyota but at least the resale value is better too.  Unlike BD the warden is not allowed to drive that Toyota.
You also don't have the fancy electronic thingamagiggers and automatic dohickies that BD does.
Nor do I want them!  No A/C either but I take the top and doors off in the warm months anyway, do have heat though.  Choke is operated by pull cable with a knob on the dash. ;)
Do you have a crank on the front to start it up, too?
Not quite that old, I think it it is about your age actually, '78 model is that close?  Sure as hell older than CG.
Lol, yep, born in '79.
Cruiser was produced in October '78, first year produced with disk brakes.

« Reply #152 on: January 18, 2016, 10:22:17 AM »

[...]
We're still talking about his truck, right?
LALTS

« Reply #153 on: January 18, 2016, 10:24:14 AM »

[...]
LMAO, that is a good one. :)

« Reply #154 on: January 18, 2016, 10:24:45 AM »

[...]
Damn, I was already out of college.....I'm fukkin' old!
LOL I was long out of college.
Are you my father?  ;D

« Reply #155 on: January 18, 2016, 10:26:29 AM »

[...]
Can't deny it but sure don't claim it. ;D. You are a little younger than the son I claim.

« Reply #156 on: January 18, 2016, 10:31:16 AM »

Biggest issue with vintage cars now is that Fuk'n ethanol laced fuel, Fuk's everything up from the gas tank to the Pistons.  Thanks Obama!

And now CA wants to raise the minimum ethanol from 10% to 20%, Commies deserve it.   Funny, recently on his car show Jay Leno was ranting about ethanol requirements.

« Reply #157 on: January 18, 2016, 10:33:38 AM »

Damn, getting colder here was 42 early and now 39.

7 day forecast has us in the 60's and even some 70's everyday.

« Reply #158 on: January 18, 2016, 10:39:20 AM »

Damn, getting colder here was 42 early and now 39.

7 day forecast has us in the 60's and even some 70's everyday.
We're in the 60s for the next 3 days also, provided we're talking cumulative. ;)

« Reply #159 on: January 18, 2016, 10:41:41 AM »

Biggest issue with vintage cars now is that Fuk'n ethanol laced fuel, Fuk's everything up from the gas tank to the Pistons.  Thanks Obama!

And now CA wants to raise the minimum ethanol from 10% to 20%, Commies deserve it.   Funny, recently on his car show Jay Leno was ranting about ethanol requirements.
For the time being we should be safe (except CA that uses little common sense in their laws) as ethanol is more expensive to produce than gas.

« Reply #160 on: January 18, 2016, 10:43:54 AM »

Damn, getting colder here was 42 early and now 39.

7 day forecast has us in the 60's and even some 70's everyday.
We're in the 60s for the next 3 days also, provided we're talking cumulative. ;)
Damn, you'd think it was January or something...

« Reply #161 on: January 18, 2016, 10:45:12 AM »

Damn, getting colder here was 42 early and now 39.

7 day forecast has us in the 60's and even some 70's everyday.
We're in the 60s for the next 3 days also, provided we're talking cumulative. ;)
Damn, you'd think it was January or something...
Cumulative we will be around 105-110

« Reply #162 on: January 18, 2016, 10:47:05 AM »

Biggest issue with vintage cars now is that Fuk'n ethanol laced fuel, Fuk's everything up from the gas tank to the Pistons.  Thanks Obama!

And now CA wants to raise the minimum ethanol from 10% to 20%, Commies deserve it.   Funny, recently on his car show Jay Leno was ranting about ethanol requirements.
For the time being we should be safe (except CA that uses little common sense in their laws) as ethanol is more expensive to produce than gas.
True but the govt heavily subsidizes it so effectively it is much cheaper in the market.  Thanks Obama and George W.

« Reply #163 on: January 18, 2016, 10:48:12 AM »

Guess I will get to my fence work.  Must pick out a construction cigar first.

« Reply #164 on: January 18, 2016, 10:48:46 AM »

Damn, getting colder here was 42 early and now 39.

7 day forecast has us in the 60's and even some 70's everyday.
We're in the 60s for the next 3 days also, provided we're talking cumulative. ;)
Damn, you'd think it was January or something...
I don't care what month it is, it's still bullshit.  :D