Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12

« Reply #150 on: July 12, 2017, 07:26:32 PM »

Got a few things done around here, took care of the front yard this morning, overloaded the trash service, Brisket Sandwich from Schmidt's for lunch, nap and they are finally installing that Fuk'n pool heater now.

Hope to have me a smoke and a mixed drink a little later.
Another one with the pool heater in a state where it's been 90-100 for the past two months.....sheesh.... ::)
It is for the Hot Tub and quite nice to see the steam rising off the granny panties in the winter months
Also fixed it for you.
There are, never will be and never have been any Grannie panties in my pool or hot tub!!!!!
Second Texas pool question....why does anyone need a hot tub in Texas?
I know, I know, for that winter month when it's below 80.

« Reply #151 on: July 12, 2017, 07:27:18 PM »

cold tuna noodle caserole lull?
Fuk'n six million little details at work, and all of them have to be taken care of RIGHT THE HELL NOW lull. Stupid day.
Sounds like Raz is ready for retirement.

« Reply #152 on: July 12, 2017, 07:30:29 PM »

Got a few things done around here, took care of the front yard this morning, overloaded the trash service, Brisket Sandwich from Schmidt's for lunch, nap and they are finally installing that Fuk'n pool heater now.

Hope to have me a smoke and a mixed drink a little later.
Another one with the pool heater in a state where it's been 90-100 for the past two months.....sheesh.... ::)
It is for the Hot Tub and quite nice to see the steam rising off the granny panties in the winter months
Also fixed it for you.
There are, never will be and never have been any Grannie panties in my pool or hot tub!!!!!
Second Texas pool question....why does anyone need a hot tub in Texas?
Because from November thru April the Fuk'n water is cold and I hate cold!  Rarely ever used the hot tub except in the cooler months.

« Reply #153 on: July 12, 2017, 07:31:26 PM »

Got a few things done around here, took care of the front yard this morning, overloaded the trash service, Brisket Sandwich from Schmidt's for lunch, nap and they are finally installing that Fuk'n pool heater now.

Hope to have me a smoke and a mixed drink a little later.
Another one with the pool heater in a state where it's been 90-100 for the past two months.....sheesh.... ::)
It is for the Hot Tub and quite nice to see the steam rising off the granny panties in the winter months
Also fixed it for you.
There are, never will be and never have been any Grannie panties in my pool or hot tub!!!!!
Second Texas pool question....why does anyone need a hot tub in Texas?
I know, I know, for that winter month when it's below 80 50.

Corrected it

« Reply #154 on: July 12, 2017, 08:06:01 PM »

A nice buy

« Reply #155 on: July 12, 2017, 08:22:46 PM »

Got a few things done around here, took care of the front yard this morning, overloaded the trash service, Brisket Sandwich from Schmidt's for lunch, nap and they are finally installing that Fuk'n pool heater now.

Hope to have me a smoke and a mixed drink a little later.
Another one with the pool heater in a state where it's been 90-100 for the past two months.....sheesh.... ::)
It is for the Hot Tub and quite nice to see the steam rising off the granny panties in the winter months
Also fixed it for you.
There are, never will be and never have been any Grannie panties in my pool or hot tub!!!!!
Second Texas pool question....why does anyone need a hot tub in Texas?
Because they have to bathe sometime.

« Reply #156 on: July 12, 2017, 08:23:19 PM »

cold tuna noodle caserole lull?
Fuk'n six million little details at work, and all of them have to be taken care of RIGHT THE HELL NOW lull. Stupid day.
Sounds like Raz is ready for retirement.
SO damned ready. But the day count is depressing.

« Reply #157 on: July 12, 2017, 08:24:25 PM »

Who the hell is this Oyam18 person keeps posting? New guy?

« Reply #158 on: July 12, 2017, 08:25:47 PM »

cold tuna noodle caserole lull?
Fuk'n six million little details at work, and all of them have to be taken care of RIGHT THE HELL NOW lull. Stupid day.
Sounds like Raz is ready for retirement.
SO damned ready. But the day count is depressing.
More than 8?

« Reply #159 on: July 12, 2017, 08:27:11 PM »

Who the hell is this Oyam18 person keeps posting? New guy?
???

« Reply #160 on: July 12, 2017, 08:27:27 PM »

cold tuna noodle caserole lull?
Fuk'n six million little details at work, and all of them have to be taken care of RIGHT THE HELL NOW lull. Stupid day.
Sounds like Raz is ready for retirement.
SO damned ready. But the day count is depressing.
More than 8?
GFY

« Reply #161 on: July 12, 2017, 08:29:41 PM »

cold tuna noodle caserole lull?
Fuk'n six million little details at work, and all of them have to be taken care of RIGHT THE HELL NOW lull. Stupid day.
Sounds like Raz is ready for retirement.
SO damned ready. But the day count is depressing.
More than 8?
GFY
And then GFYA.

« Reply #162 on: July 12, 2017, 08:38:24 PM »

cold tuna noodle caserole lull?
Fuk'n six million little details at work, and all of them have to be taken care of RIGHT THE HELL NOW lull. Stupid day.
Sounds like Raz is ready for retirement.
SO damned ready. But the day count is depressing.
More than 8?
GFY
And then GFYA.
That's ok, I am closer to 7 now anyway and got 4 of those days off anyway.

So now GFY's!

« Reply #163 on: July 12, 2017, 09:47:04 PM »

Another cold tuna noodle caserole lull?

« Reply #164 on: July 12, 2017, 09:57:55 PM »

Another cold tuna noodle caserole lull?
What, did you have seconds?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12