Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20

« Reply #270 on: June 24, 2015, 04:30:23 PM »

Time to head out, I'll check back in when settled with a smoke and beverage.

« Reply #271 on: June 24, 2015, 04:33:06 PM »

Time to head out, I'll check back in when settled with a smoke and beverage.
Later Dave smoke something of quality!

« Reply #272 on: June 24, 2015, 04:33:28 PM »

I'm heading out with a Melanio maduro.  Later!

Nice smoke, fancy pants. Have a good evenin'
+1
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/24/2015
« Reply #273 on: June 24, 2015, 04:34:29 PM »

You guys using a free ship cpn or VIP pricing as well?
Atlantic Dave already checked and no VIP on the specials and no FS code found.  Buy $199 and shipping is free!

But chit they are almost giving the damn things away.
Correct.  If you do buy regularly, particularly boxes, Atlantic VIP is a good deal.  For example, I saved $30 on a box of New Worlds (over CI price), good prices on Room 101's and I got a box of Tat El Triunfador Original Lancero's for $135.  Full dislosure, there is little or no discount on some lines, like AF.  Figure I broke even before my third box purchase.  Free shipping threshold is $150, so I hold back on purchases and take advantage of that.

Now with all that said, as Dave mentioned, there is no additional discount on sale items.

...and I see they have the Las Calaveras coronas... box $210. Any discount on these, Dave?

« Reply #274 on: June 24, 2015, 04:35:38 PM »

You guys using a free ship cpn or VIP pricing as well?
Atlantic Dave already checked and no VIP on the specials and no FS code found.  Buy $199 and shipping is free!

But chit they are almost giving the damn things away.

I didn't think VIP would be different. Figured NJDave checked just in case though.

Sounds like you need to order by the gross... ya hoarder.  :P
I would rather be a whore but when it is a cigar I really like and I may never be able to get anymore I am a hoarder.   Also that is one of my son's favorites and I will send him 20 of them being the great Dad I am.

I actually rarely even buy boxes unless it is something special.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/24/2015
« Reply #275 on: June 24, 2015, 04:38:05 PM »

You guys using a free ship cpn or VIP pricing as well?
Atlantic Dave already checked and no VIP on the specials and no FS code found.  Buy $199 and shipping is free!

But chit they are almost giving the damn things away.

I didn't think VIP would be different. Figured NJDave checked just in case though.

Sounds like you need to order by the gross... ya hoarder.  :P
I would rather be a whore but when it is a cigar I really like and I may never be able to get anymore I am a hoarder.   Also that is one of my son's favorites and I will send him 20 of them being the great Dad I am.

Don't be so modest.  ::) I know what you're sayin' though

« Reply #276 on: June 24, 2015, 04:40:14 PM »

You guys using a free ship cpn or VIP pricing as well?
Atlantic Dave already checked and no VIP on the specials and no FS code found.  Buy $199 and shipping is free!

But chit they are almost giving the damn things away.

I didn't think VIP would be different. Figured NJDave checked just in case though.

Sounds like you need to order by the gross... ya hoarder.  :P
I would rather be a whore but when it is a cigar I really like and I may never be able to get anymore I am a hoarder.   Also that is one of my son's favorites and I will send him 20 of them being the great Dad I am.

Don't be so modest.  ::) I know what you're sayin' though
LOL, I also bought a butt load of Jericho Hill's this week because they are almost gone too and I like them a lot.

« Reply #277 on: June 24, 2015, 04:44:17 PM »

I'm heading out with a Melanio maduro.  Later!
don't let the wife find out, take her someplace quiet.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 6/24/2015
« Reply #278 on: June 24, 2015, 04:44:48 PM »

I'm heading out with a Melanio maduro.  Later!
A melamine what?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/24/2015
« Reply #279 on: June 24, 2015, 05:03:39 PM »

Well, here comes the thunderstorm just in time to leave. Wonderful.

« Reply #280 on: June 24, 2015, 05:06:18 PM »

I'm heading out with a Melanio maduro.  Later!
A melamine what?
M-E-L-A-N-I-O.   Sheesh Sam!

« Reply #281 on: June 24, 2015, 05:08:50 PM »

You guys using a free ship cpn or VIP pricing as well?
Atlantic Dave already checked and no VIP on the specials and no FS code found.  Buy $199 and shipping is free!

But chit they are almost giving the damn things away.
Correct.  If you do buy regularly, particularly boxes, Atlantic VIP is a good deal.  For example, I saved $30 on a box of New Worlds (over CI price), good prices on Room 101's and I got a box of Tat El Triunfador Original Lancero's for $135.  Full dislosure, there is little or no discount on some lines, like AF.  Figure I broke even before my third box purchase.  Free shipping threshold is $150, so I hold back on purchases and take advantage of that.

Now with all that said, as Dave mentioned, there is no additional discount on sale items.
Pimpin' for Atlantic Dave or PADave for short.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 6/24/2015
« Reply #282 on: June 24, 2015, 05:20:35 PM »

I'm heading out with a Melanio maduro.  Later!
A melamine what?
M-E-L-A-N-I-O.   Sheesh Sam!
OOOOOOOhhhhh.  always been a spelling idiot...  hi CB!
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 6/24/2015
« Reply #283 on: June 24, 2015, 05:22:15 PM »

Well, Hi and bye actually.  heading towards home with the Murc from today's batch.  see if 2 years makes any difference in the taste!

« Reply #284 on: June 24, 2015, 05:28:10 PM »

Well, Hi and bye actually.  heading towards home with the Murc from today's batch.  see if 2 years makes any difference in the taste!
Later SS
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20