CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]

Author Topic: 2/1/2015  (Read 32673 times)

YAD

• Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • White stars are the best
Re: 2/1/2015
« Reply #210 on: February 01, 2015, 09:32:08 PM »

Hey coach, "I want to play man coverage...!"
"the two best teams in football are playing tonight".  Evening BD.
Hiya, Sly!  Got a V going in honor of FredBob, even though it's looking bad for his Pats right now.  Blizzard is killing us here!  Got like 12-14 inches on the ground and the wind she is a-howling!  Cleared everything out just before the Bowl, and now it's all drifted back in.
To Fred ... Huzzah.  If there's anything we know, you don't count Brady out until the clock runs out, though Wilson showed a great comeback ability against GB.
Yup!  That was a good day for me.  Hate the Pukers.  I had the Camacho Criollo new band yesterday and found it to be a good cigar.  I liked the apricot sweetness.  Not box worthy imo, but I would put a fiver in the humi.

SLY

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #211 on: February 01, 2015, 09:40:54 PM »

Hiya, Sly!  Got a V going in honor of FredBob, even though it's looking bad for his Pats right now.  Blizzard is killing us here!  Got like 12-14 inches on the ground and the wind she is a-howling!  Cleared everything out just before the Bowl, and now it's all drifted back in.
To Fred ... Huzzah.  If there's anything we know, you don't count Brady out until the clock runs out, though Wilson showed a great comeback ability against GB.
Yup!  That was a good day for me.  Hate the Pukers.  I had the Camacho Criollo new band yesterday and found it to be a good cigar.  I liked the apricot sweetness.  Not box worthy imo, but I would put a fiver in the humi.
The hops in the SA must be blocking the apricot.  I agree, good cigar, but I don't see buying any.  On the other hand I have enjoyed the blue label Ecuador & have gotten additional singles & 5 packs.  The best for me was the old label 10th Anniversary Corojo.

YAD

• Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
« Reply #212 on: February 01, 2015, 09:53:12 PM »

The hops in the SA must be blocking the apricot.  I agree, good cigar, but I don't see buying any.  On the other hand I have enjoyed the blue label Ecuador & have gotten additional singles & 5 packs.  The best for me was the old label 10th Anniversary Corojo.
10th is/was a fine cigar.  I had the Ditka branded.  Nothing special, but it was a good cigar for the 2 hour drive I made while smoking it.  Definitely not worth the price, tho.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #213 on: February 01, 2015, 10:05:56 PM »

This Super Bowl is unreal....!  :)

YAD

• Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
« Reply #214 on: February 01, 2015, 10:08:22 PM »

This Super Bowl is unreal....!  :)
Infuckingdeed.

YAD

• Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
« Reply #215 on: February 01, 2015, 10:11:15 PM »

Good chatting with you, Sly!  Better leave now so the others will come out.  Cheers, mate!  Same to you, BD!

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #216 on: February 01, 2015, 10:15:32 PM »

Good chatting with you, Sly!  Better leave now so the others will come out.  Cheers, mate!  Same to you, BD!
Later Dave....  I'm leaving too... Good night all...!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #217 on: February 01, 2015, 10:27:06 PM »

Good evening Super Bowl cheerleaders...!
Evening BD.  Get any shopping ideas from the Victoria Secret commercial?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #218 on: February 01, 2015, 10:28:53 PM »

The announcer said, "it's a players game, and who ever plays the best in the 2nd half will win the game."
That's why they get paid the big bucks!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #219 on: February 01, 2015, 10:30:49 PM »

The announcer said, "it's a players game, and who ever plays the best in the 2nd half will win the game."
Go figure!
Weird.  I thought John Madden was deceased.
Thought wrong, still very much alive.

SLY

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #220 on: February 01, 2015, 10:32:29 PM »

Same here, Dave.  Amazing last two minutes of the game.

SLY

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #221 on: February 01, 2015, 10:33:32 PM »

Good evening Super Bowl cheerleaders...!
Evening BD.  Get any shopping ideas from the Victoria Secret commercial?
that's funny, Dave.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #222 on: February 01, 2015, 10:34:21 PM »

Evening gents. Hope everyone is doing well. Enjoying a very fine, smooth Perdomo Habano Connecticut robusto. CT is in New England, right? Not that it indicates my preference for either team. I'm kind of torn, want to support my BOTL Fred/Bob, but I have family & friends in both regions. Love red, white and blue in a Patriotic way, but blue/green is my favorite color combination. Paul Revere & the Revolutionaries are near & dear to my heart, but I also am fascinated by raptor birds. Like personnel on both teams, but Russell Wilson grew up in Richmond, VA & was a HS standout in football and beisbol, a fellow Virginian. So, I guess I'm firmly on the fence (ouch). Hope it's a great game. Oskar Blues "Old Chubb" Scottish Ale going well with the Perdomo.
If ever there was a definition of waffling....

YAD

• Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
« Reply #223 on: February 01, 2015, 10:40:20 PM »

Go figure!
Weird.  I thought John Madden was deceased.
Thought wrong, still very much alive.
Duh!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #224 on: February 01, 2015, 10:43:00 PM »

During the fight with my wife this week, she just randomly adds to the fight by saying, "I'm never going to wear those costumes again...!"  After thinking about it the next day I said, "get those costumes, and be sure to get those shoes that go along with them, too...!" She said, "why..?"  I said, "well if your never going to wear them again, then I'm going to set them on fire in the backyard...!"  Man, did she get upset.. saying, "your CRAZY if you think your going to destroy my costumes...!"  So I said, "well, your never going to wear them again..!"  She said, "I didn't mean it, I'm still going to wear them..!"  Silly women...!   :o
You make it sound like a scheduled occurrence....
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]