Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]

YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • White stars are the best

Hey coach, "I want to play man coverage...!"
"the two best teams in football are playing tonight".  Evening BD.
Hiya, Sly!  Got a V going in honor of FredBob, even though it's looking bad for his Pats right now.  Blizzard is killing us here!  Got like 12-14 inches on the ground and the wind she is a-howling!  Cleared everything out just before the Bowl, and now it's all drifted back in.
To Fred ... Huzzah.  If there's anything we know, you don't count Brady out until the clock runs out, though Wilson showed a great comeback ability against GB.
Yup!  That was a good day for me.  Hate the Pukers.  I had the Camacho Criollo new band yesterday and found it to be a good cigar.  I liked the apricot sweetness.  Not box worthy imo, but I would put a fiver in the humi.
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **

Hey coach, "I want to play man coverage...!"
"the two best teams in football are playing tonight".  Evening BD.
Hiya, Sly!  Got a V going in honor of FredBob, even though it's looking bad for his Pats right now.  Blizzard is killing us here!  Got like 12-14 inches on the ground and the wind she is a-howling!  Cleared everything out just before the Bowl, and now it's all drifted back in.
To Fred ... Huzzah.  If there's anything we know, you don't count Brady out until the clock runs out, though Wilson showed a great comeback ability against GB.
Yup!  That was a good day for me.  Hate the Pukers.  I had the Camacho Criollo new band yesterday and found it to be a good cigar.  I liked the apricot sweetness.  Not box worthy imo, but I would put a fiver in the humi.
The hops in the SA must be blocking the apricot.  I agree, good cigar, but I don't see buying any.  On the other hand I have enjoyed the blue label Ecuador & have gotten additional singles & 5 packs.  The best for me was the old label 10th Anniversary Corojo.
Logged

YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
[...]

10th is/was a fine cigar.  I had the Ditka branded.  Nothing special, but it was a good cigar for the 2 hour drive I made while smoking it.  Definitely not worth the price, tho.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

This Super Bowl is unreal....!  :)
Logged

YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • White stars are the best

This Super Bowl is unreal....!  :)
Infuckingdeed.
Logged

YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • White stars are the best

Good chatting with you, Sly!  Better leave now so the others will come out.  Cheers, mate!  Same to you, BD!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Good chatting with you, Sly!  Better leave now so the others will come out.  Cheers, mate!  Same to you, BD!
Later Dave....  I'm leaving too... Good night all...!

Good evening Super Bowl cheerleaders...!
Evening BD.  Get any shopping ideas from the Victoria Secret commercial?

The announcer said, "it's a players game, and who ever plays the best in the 2nd half will win the game."
That's why they get paid the big bucks!

The announcer said, "it's a players game, and who ever plays the best in the 2nd half will win the game."
Go figure!
Weird.  I thought John Madden was deceased.
Thought wrong, still very much alive.
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **

Good chatting with you, Sly!  Better leave now so the others will come out.  Cheers, mate!  Same to you, BD!
Same here, Dave.  Amazing last two minutes of the game.
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **

Good evening Super Bowl cheerleaders...!
Evening BD.  Get any shopping ideas from the Victoria Secret commercial?
that's funny, Dave.

Evening gents. Hope everyone is doing well. Enjoying a very fine, smooth Perdomo Habano Connecticut robusto. CT is in New England, right? Not that it indicates my preference for either team. I'm kind of torn, want to support my BOTL Fred/Bob, but I have family & friends in both regions. Love red, white and blue in a Patriotic way, but blue/green is my favorite color combination. Paul Revere & the Revolutionaries are near & dear to my heart, but I also am fascinated by raptor birds. Like personnel on both teams, but Russell Wilson grew up in Richmond, VA & was a HS standout in football and beisbol, a fellow Virginian. So, I guess I'm firmly on the fence (ouch). Hope it's a great game. Oskar Blues "Old Chubb" Scottish Ale going well with the Perdomo.
If ever there was a definition of waffling....
Logged

YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • White stars are the best

The announcer said, "it's a players game, and who ever plays the best in the 2nd half will win the game."
Go figure!
Weird.  I thought John Madden was deceased.
Thought wrong, still very much alive.
Duh!

During the fight with my wife this week, she just randomly adds to the fight by saying, "I'm never going to wear those costumes again...!"  After thinking about it the next day I said, "get those costumes, and be sure to get those shoes that go along with them, too...!" She said, "why..?"  I said, "well if your never going to wear them again, then I'm going to set them on fire in the backyard...!"  Man, did she get upset.. saying, "your CRAZY if you think your going to destroy my costumes...!"  So I said, "well, your never going to wear them again..!"  She said, "I didn't mean it, I'm still going to wear them..!"  Silly women...!   :o
You make it sound like a scheduled occurrence....
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]