Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18

« Reply #240 on: January 24, 2015, 09:14:19 PM »

Well it's time to figure out dinner so I'll see yuz a little later on.
Sheesh, it's been two hours but I found a bunch of ingredients and made my first Pad Thai.  Wasn't too shabby at all.
Just a man of many talents.

« Reply #241 on: January 24, 2015, 09:18:38 PM »

Well it's time to figure out dinner so I'll see yuz a little later on.
Sheesh, it's been two hours but I found a bunch of ingredients and made my first Pad Thai.  Wasn't too shabby at all.
Just a man of many talents.
Nah.  Just a man who will settle for mediocre food.  What are you smoking tonight, Mike?

« Reply #242 on: January 24, 2015, 09:37:28 PM »

Well it's time to figure out dinner so I'll see yuz a little later on.
Sheesh, it's been two hours but I found a bunch of ingredients and made my first Pad Thai.  Wasn't too shabby at all.
Just a man of many talents.
Nah.  Just a man who will settle for mediocre food.  What are you smoking tonight, Mike?
Wait for it...wait for it...

« Reply #243 on: January 24, 2015, 09:53:51 PM »

Tony, to help you plan for tomorrow morning and Sunday school/Church or whatever, all that nice melting that took place this afternoon and the nice puddles everywhere..... well, guess what.... don't bust your ass!

« Reply #244 on: January 24, 2015, 10:10:00 PM »

Tony, to help you plan for tomorrow morning and Sunday school/Church or whatever, all that nice melting that took place this afternoon and the nice puddles everywhere..... well, guess what.... don't bust your ass!

I just found out there is no Sunday school this week.  Not sure why but I really don't give a shit why.  Is it supposed to freeze over?

« Reply #245 on: January 24, 2015, 10:10:47 PM »

Well it's time to figure out dinner so I'll see yuz a little later on.
Sheesh, it's been two hours but I found a bunch of ingredients and made my first Pad Thai.  Wasn't too shabby at all.
Just a man of many talents.
Nah.  Just a man who will settle for mediocre food.  What are you smoking tonight, Mike?
Wait for it...wait for it...
I have a feeling he's not gonna answer.  :)

« Reply #246 on: January 24, 2015, 10:13:22 PM »

Tony, to help you plan for tomorrow morning and Sunday school/Church or whatever, all that nice melting that took place this afternoon and the nice puddles everywhere..... well, guess what.... don't bust your ass!

I just found out there is no Sunday school this week.  Not sure why but I really don't give a shit why.  Is it supposed to freeze over?
Already frozen.

« Reply #247 on: January 24, 2015, 10:16:42 PM »

Tony, to help you plan for tomorrow morning and Sunday school/Church or whatever, all that nice melting that took place this afternoon and the nice puddles everywhere..... well, guess what.... don't bust your ass!

I just found out there is no Sunday school this week.  Not sure why but I really don't give a shit why.  Is it supposed to freeze over?
Already frozen.
Haven't been outside for a few hours.  Unfortunately, I need to go out and buy salt.

« Reply #248 on: January 24, 2015, 10:32:01 PM »

Tony, to help you plan for tomorrow morning and Sunday school/Church or whatever, all that nice melting that took place this afternoon and the nice puddles everywhere..... well, guess what.... don't bust your ass!

I just found out there is no Sunday school this week.  Not sure why but I really don't give a shit why.  Is it supposed to freeze over?
Already frozen.
Haven't been outside for a few hours.  Unfortunately, I need to go out and buy salt.
Wait for mid-day.  Hopefully they will have some in stock.

« Reply #249 on: January 24, 2015, 10:42:22 PM »

Tony, to help you plan for tomorrow morning and Sunday school/Church or whatever, all that nice melting that took place this afternoon and the nice puddles everywhere..... well, guess what.... don't bust your ass!

I just found out there is no Sunday school this week.  Not sure why but I really don't give a shit why.  Is it supposed to freeze over?
Already frozen.
Haven't been outside for a few hours.  Unfortunately, I need to go out and buy salt.
Wait for mid-day.  Hopefully they will have some in stock.
Just hope no one breaks their ass before then.

« Reply #250 on: January 24, 2015, 10:57:12 PM »

Too cold for a smoke but I think I'll fix me a drink.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 1/24/2015
« Reply #251 on: January 24, 2015, 11:00:55 PM »

Too cold for a smoke but I think I'll fix me a drink.
i haven't smoked in days and I don't miss it at all. Weather is better, but I don't like sitting in a garage to smoke, kinda takes away from the experience.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 1/24/2015
« Reply #252 on: January 24, 2015, 11:10:56 PM »

Too cold for a smoke but I think I'll fix me a drink.
i got some nice matusalem rum last week, it's nice to be able to bring home rum from ISOKW now with no issues.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 1/24/2015
« Reply #253 on: January 24, 2015, 11:12:32 PM »

Well it's time to figure out dinner so I'll see yuz a little later on.
Sheesh, it's been two hours but I found a bunch of ingredients and made my first Pad Thai.  Wasn't too shabby at all.
Just a man of many talents.
Nah.  Just a man who will settle for mediocre food.  What are you smoking tonight, Mike?
Wait for it...wait for it...
a cigar
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 1/24/2015
« Reply #254 on: January 24, 2015, 11:12:57 PM »

Well we know what's next.......
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18