CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on July 10, 2017, 12:00:06 AM

Title: 7/10/2017
Post by: CigarBanter on July 10, 2017, 12:00:06 AM
Monday again, already?!? Are there any cigar deals out there today to be had? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 10, 2017, 05:01:43 AM
10 More Days!
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 10, 2017, 05:03:21 AM
Morning Snowflakes, One More Monday!

Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 10, 2017, 05:05:52 AM
I have my last F'n Meeting today!
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 10, 2017, 05:08:09 AM
Leccia Boxes at the Sister with decent prices.
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 10, 2017, 05:18:33 AM
Fake EPC's at the FU!
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 10, 2017, 05:48:50 AM
Time to ready for the commute, only 5 more of them left!
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 10, 2017, 06:04:04 AM
I have my last F'n Meeting today!
I'm guessing they'll find a way to squeeze another one in there for you before you go.
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 10, 2017, 06:20:14 AM
10 More Days!
Now that's a countdown number!
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 10, 2017, 06:21:28 AM
Friggin' Mondays....
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 10, 2017, 06:24:20 AM
Leccia Boxes at the Sister with decent prices.
Been doing box deals a lot lately, must be trying to clear out that warehouse.
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 10, 2017, 06:31:42 AM
Leccia Boxes at the Sister with decent prices.
Been doing box deals a lot lately, must be trying to clear out that warehouse.
Too bad the Whites aren't a different vitola. Corona seems a bit on the small side. TDWSS

And good morning, WhereInTheWorldIsTravelinDave.
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 10, 2017, 06:33:18 AM
Today is Monday, July 10, the 191st day of 2017. There are 174 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:

On July 10, 1967, country singer-songwriter Bobbie Gentry recorded her hit single "Ode to Billie Joe" at Capitol Records in Hollywood.

On this date:

In A.D. 138, Roman Emperor Hadrian, responsible for the construction of opulent temples as well as the barrier in northern Britain known as Hadrian's Wall, died at age 62.

In 1509, theologian John Calvin, a key figure of the Protestant Reformation, was born in Noyon, Picardy, France.

In 1890, Wyoming became the 44th state.

In 1919, President Woodrow Wilson personally delivered the Treaty of Versailles (vehr-SY') to the Senate and urged its ratification. (However, the Senate rejected it.)

In 1925, jury selection took place in Dayton, Tennessee, in the trial of John T. Scopes, charged with violating the law by teaching Darwin's Theory of Evolution. (Scopes was convicted and fined, but the verdict was overturned on a technicality.)

In 1940, during World War II, the Battle of Britain began as the Luftwaffe started attacking southern England. (The Royal Air Force was ultimately victorious.)

In 1951, armistice talks aimed at ending the Korean War began at Kaesong.

In 1962, AT&T's Telstar 1 communications satellite, capable of relaying television signals and telephone calls, was launched by NASA from Cape Canaveral.

In 1973, the Bahamas became fully independent after three centuries of British colonial rule. John Paul Getty III, the teenage grandson of the oil tycoon, was abducted in Rome by kidnappers who cut off his ear when his family was slow to meet their ransom demands; Getty was released in December 1973 for nearly $3 million.

In 1985, the Greenpeace protest ship Rainbow Warrior was sunk with explosives in Auckland, New Zealand, by French intelligence agents; one activist was killed. Bowing to pressure from irate customers, the Coca-Cola Co. said it would resume selling old-formula Coke, while continuing to sell New Coke.

In 1991, Boris N. Yeltsin took the oath of office as the first elected president of the Russian republic. President George H.W. Bush lifted economic sanctions against South Africa.

In 1999, the United States women's soccer team won the World Cup, beating China 5-4 on penalty kicks after 120 minutes of scoreless play at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena, California.
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on July 10, 2017, 06:33:30 AM
I love Mondays. Happy Monday guys!

Retirement Dave is getting close to fishing, smoking, and drinking for a living.
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 10, 2017, 06:33:53 AM
Ten years ago: China executed the former head of its food and drug agency (Zheng Xiaoyu) for approving untested medicine in exchange for cash. A judge in Los Angeles sentenced pizza deliveryman Chester Turner to death for murdering 10 women and a fetus during the 1980s and '90s (Turner remains on death row). The American League defeated the National League 5-4 in the All-Star game. Pulitzer Prize-winning cartoonist Doug Marlette, 57, died in an auto accident near Holly Springs, Mississippi.

Five years ago: Clashing over the economy, President Barack Obama challenged Mitt Romney to join him in allowing tax hikes for rich Americans like them; Romney dismissed the idea and redirected charges that he, Romney, had sent jobs overseas when he worked in private equity, calling Obama the real "outsourcer-in-chief." An Israeli court cleared former Prime Minister Ehud Olmert of the central charges in a multi-case corruption trial that forced him from power, but convicted him of a lesser charge of breach of trust, for which Olmert received a suspended one-year jail sentence. The National League romped to an 8-0 victory over the American League in the All-Star game.

One year ago: President Barack Obama, during an abbreviated visit to Spain, urged respect and restraint from Americans angered by the killing of black men by police, saying anything less did a "disservice to the cause" of ridding the criminal justice system of racial bias. Andy Murray won his second Wimbledon title by beating Milos Raonic 6-4, 7-6 (3), 7-6 (2) on Centre Court.
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 10, 2017, 06:34:37 AM
Today's Birthdays: Former boxer Jake LaMotta is 96. Former New York City Mayor David N. Dinkins is 90. Actor William Smithers is 90. Broadway composer Jerry Herman is 86. Director Ivan Passer is 84. Actor Lawrence Pressman is 78. Singer Mavis Staples is 78. Actor Mills Watson is 77. Actor Robert Pine is 76. Rock musician Jerry Miller (Moby Grape) is 74. International Tennis Hall of Famer Virginia Wade is 72. Actress Sue Lyon is 71. Folk singer Arlo Guthrie is 70. Rock musician Dave Smalley is 68. Country-folk singer-songwriter Cheryl Wheeler is 66. Rock singer Neil Tennant (Pet Shop Boys) is 63. Banjo player Bela Fleck is 59. Country musician Shaw Wilson (BR549) is 57. Bluegrass singer-musician Tim Surrett (Balsam Range) is 54. Actor Alec Mapa is 52. Country singer-songwriter Ken Mellons is 52. Rock musician Peter DiStefano (Porno for Pyros) is 52. Actor Gale Harold is 48. Country singer Gary LeVox (leh-VOH') (Rascal Flatts) is 47. Actor Aaron D. Spears is 46. Actress Sofia Vergara is 45. Rockabilly singer Imelda May is 43. Actor Adrian Grenier (grehn-YAY') is 41. Actor Chiwetel Ejiofor (CHOO'-ih-tehl EHJ'-ee-oh-for) is 40. Actress Gwendoline Yeo is 40. Actor Thomas Ian Nicholas is 37. Singer-actress Jessica Simpson is 37. Rock musician John Spiker is 36. Actress Heather Hemmens is 33. Actress Emily Skeggs (TV: "When We Rise") is 27. Rapper/singer Angel Haze is 26. Pop singer Perrie Edwards (Little Mix) is 24.
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 10, 2017, 06:35:13 AM
Thought for Today: "When I feel the heat, I see the light." - Everett Dirksen, American politician (1896-1969).
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 10, 2017, 06:35:59 AM
[...]
Looks like Angel Haze has broken the streak.
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 10, 2017, 06:48:42 AM
Leccia Boxes at the Sister with decent prices.
Been doing box deals a lot lately, must be trying to clear out that warehouse.
Too bad the Whites aren't a different vitola. Corona seems a bit on the small side. TDWSS

And good morning, WhereInTheWorldIsTravelinDave.
Another week in NJ, just to throw you guys off.
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 10, 2017, 06:49:40 AM
I love Mondays. Happy Monday guys!

Retirement Dave is getting close to fishing, smoking, and drinking for a living.
Napping, you forgot napping.
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 10, 2017, 07:12:31 AM
I love Mondays. Happy Monday guys!

Retirement Dave is getting close to fishing, smoking, and drinking for a living.
Napping, you forgot napping.
He practically does that for a living already.
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 10, 2017, 07:12:47 AM
I love Mondays. Happy Monday guys!

Retirement Dave is getting close to fishing, smoking, and drinking for a living.
Napping, you forgot napping.
Amen. don't forget the essential napping!
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 10, 2017, 07:13:07 AM
I love Mondays. Happy Monday guys!

Retirement Dave is getting close to fishing, smoking, and drinking for a living.
Napping, you forgot napping.
He practically does that for a living already.
I can't disagree with that either. 8)  But WTF it pays well with good benefits.
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 10, 2017, 07:14:13 AM
Morning Dean, Travellin Jersey Dave and Does Not Golf
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 10, 2017, 07:18:00 AM
I have my last F'n Meeting today!
I'm guessing they'll find a way to squeeze another one in there for you before you go.
Not likely!
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 10, 2017, 07:31:59 AM
I have my last F'n Meeting today!
I'm guessing they'll find a way to squeeze another one in there for you before you go.
Not likely!
Not even a minor training session?
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 10, 2017, 07:44:47 AM
I have my last F'n Meeting today!
I'm guessing they'll find a way to squeeze another one in there for you before you go.
Not likely!
Not even a minor training session?
One more jester hat, for good luck?
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on July 10, 2017, 07:45:50 AM
AF Cuban corona and coffee. bright sun in my eyes making it difficult to post.
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 10, 2017, 08:01:16 AM
Good morning, boys.
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 10, 2017, 08:04:23 AM
AF Cuban corona and coffee. bright sun in my eyes making it difficult to post.
You could turn around...or get some sunglasses.....just sayin'
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 10, 2017, 08:04:41 AM
Morning UNTony.
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 10, 2017, 08:07:37 AM
Tony, I guess you're still using busses, but Flip and the NY trains are in for a fun rest of the summer.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/11/nyregion/amtrak-pennstation-njtransit-lirr.html?mcubz=0&_r=0

http://gothamist.com/2017/06/11/frustrated_commuters_file_class_act.php#photo-1
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 10, 2017, 08:09:56 AM
I have my last F'n Meeting today!
I'm guessing they'll find a way to squeeze another one in there for you before you go.
Not likely!
Not even a minor training session?
Not that I am aware of and if there is I will just call in sick.
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 10, 2017, 08:10:27 AM
Good morning, boys.
Morning JohnnyTonyPayCheck.
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 10, 2017, 08:12:18 AM
Tony, I guess you're still using busses, but Flip and the NY trains are in for a fun rest of the summer.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/11/nyregion/amtrak-pennstation-njtransit-lirr.html?mcubz=0&_r=0

http://gothamist.com/2017/06/11/frustrated_commuters_file_class_act.php#photo-1
I'm still on that text subscription and see the constant notices. I can't even imagine the mess that is Penn Station.
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 10, 2017, 08:14:19 AM
Good morning, boys.
Morning, WorkForHireFreeTony
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 10, 2017, 08:14:53 AM
Tony, I guess you're still using busses, but Flip and the NY trains are in for a fun rest of the summer.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/11/nyregion/amtrak-pennstation-njtransit-lirr.html?mcubz=0&_r=0

http://gothamist.com/2017/06/11/frustrated_commuters_file_class_act.php#photo-1
I'll take the blame for this one. Must've heard the wife and I were coming to town.
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 10, 2017, 08:17:25 AM
Tony, I guess you're still using busses, but Flip and the NY trains are in for a fun rest of the summer.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/11/nyregion/amtrak-pennstation-njtransit-lirr.html?mcubz=0&_r=0

http://gothamist.com/2017/06/11/frustrated_commuters_file_class_act.php#photo-1
I'm still on that text subscription and see the constant notices. I can't even imagine the mess that is Penn Station.
Wardens Sister had never ridden a train and she is retired now so against everyone else's better decided to ride the Amtrak over here for her visit.  Well she got here 2 hours late which is not much worse than the average airline but was supposed to leave for home at 9:00 this morning and they called her Saturday afternoon and said there was a track problem between Ft Worth and Shreveport so they would depart the train in Ft Worth and ride a bus to Shreveport. Track issue is not expected to be fixed until July 16th.  What a mess that would likely turn out to be so now she has an expensive last minute purchase plane ticket to go home tomorrow.
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 10, 2017, 08:17:52 AM
Good morning, boys.
Morning JohnnyTonyPayCheck.
Good morning, shorttimerDave.
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 10, 2017, 08:20:32 AM
Good morning, boys.
Morning, WorkForHireFreeTony
It's only been 9 months since the last paycheck. What's the big deal?
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 10, 2017, 08:21:34 AM
Tony, I guess you're still using busses, but Flip and the NY trains are in for a fun rest of the summer.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/11/nyregion/amtrak-pennstation-njtransit-lirr.html?mcubz=0&_r=0

http://gothamist.com/2017/06/11/frustrated_commuters_file_class_act.php#photo-1
I'll take the blame for this one. Must've heard the wife and I were coming to town.
You taking the train?
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 10, 2017, 08:31:25 AM
Tony, I guess you're still using busses, but Flip and the NY trains are in for a fun rest of the summer.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/11/nyregion/amtrak-pennstation-njtransit-lirr.html?mcubz=0&_r=0

http://gothamist.com/2017/06/11/frustrated_commuters_file_class_act.php#photo-1
I'll take the blame for this one. Must've heard the wife and I were coming to town.
You taking the train?
We'll be taking the subway in from Queens, where we're staying, but I don't think any of the ones we use will actually go through there. It's just our proximity to the area that causes the problems.
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 10, 2017, 08:43:29 AM
Tony, I guess you're still using busses, but Flip and the NY trains are in for a fun rest of the summer.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/11/nyregion/amtrak-pennstation-njtransit-lirr.html?mcubz=0&_r=0

http://gothamist.com/2017/06/11/frustrated_commuters_file_class_act.php#photo-1
I'll take the blame for this one. Must've heard the wife and I were coming to town.
You taking the train?
We'll be taking the subway in from Queens, where we're staying, but I don't think any of the ones we use will actually go through there. It's just our proximity to the area that causes the problems.
You should be fine.
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 10, 2017, 08:45:25 AM
[...]

One more day to throw stuff away. That doesn't sound so terrible.
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 10, 2017, 08:46:33 AM
[...]

Definitely not bad for me, I wish she would stay all week and fight my battle for me.

Warden's closet looks like an F-5 tornado hit it.
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 10, 2017, 08:50:28 AM
[...]

Well it is the subway....so still not great.... ???
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 10, 2017, 08:51:11 AM
Where the hell has Fishy been?  Doing extra laps on the bicycles?
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 10, 2017, 08:53:39 AM
Where the hell has Fishy been?  Doing extra laps on the bicycles?
I think he's still computer-less after their hacking incident.
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 10, 2017, 09:01:24 AM
Where the hell has Fishy been?  Doing extra laps on the bicycles?
I think he's still computer-less after their hacking incident.
Sounds like they need our IT guys, sheesh even the CI Crew could fix things faster than that!
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 10, 2017, 09:15:34 AM
Where the hell has Fishy been?  Doing extra laps on the bicycles?
I think he's still computer-less after their hacking incident.
Sounds like they need our IT guys, sheesh even the CI Crew could fix things faster than that!
I'm not so sure about that one. It's not like it's new shipping software we're talking about here. :D
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: Threebean on July 10, 2017, 09:29:38 AM
Morning Daves, Tony, and SunInMyEyesDean.
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 10, 2017, 09:35:05 AM
Morning Daves, Tony, and SunInMyEyesDean.
Morning EasternBean, you left yet?
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: Threebean on July 10, 2017, 09:52:28 AM
Morning Daves, Tony, and SunInMyEyesDean.
Morning EasternBean, you left yet?
Nope, got a couple hours.  I try to avoid the airport on Monday mornings.
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 10, 2017, 09:55:34 AM
Morning Daves, Tony, and SunInMyEyesDean.
Morning EasternBean, you left yet?
Nope, got a couple hours.  I try to avoid the airport on Monday mornings.
Good idea!
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 10, 2017, 09:56:52 AM
Morning Daves, Tony, and SunInMyEyesDean.
Good morning, Mark.
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 10, 2017, 10:00:17 AM
Morning AgingRapidlyBean.
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 10, 2017, 10:41:34 AM
Morning Daves, Tony, and SunInMyEyesDean.
Morning EasternBean, you left yet?
Nope, got a couple hours.  I try to avoid the airport on Monday mornings.
Not that much worse than any other time as of late.
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: Threebean on July 10, 2017, 10:42:01 AM
Morning AgingRapidlyBean.
Again, TWSS
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 10, 2017, 10:59:01 AM
Morning AgingRapidlyBean.
Again, TWSS
Did you remind her that she's a big part of the reason for that?
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 10, 2017, 11:01:35 AM
So after picking up the check for the car on Saturday, I'm looking at cars on my phone. Suddenly dawns on me that I don't have the plates from the wrecked one. Called the adjuster up, he gave me the number for the place it was towed to. Called them this morning to ask them to set them aside, said no problem. Guy called back a few minutes ago, there's no front plate, only a back plate. Lol, front plate is probably still on the highway.
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: flip from jersey on July 10, 2017, 11:07:58 AM
AF Cuban corona and coffee. bright sun in my eyes making it difficult to post.
You could turn around...or get some sunglasses.....just sayin'
You built enough Effing Gazebo's you should have some shade.....
Good morning boys.  8)
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: flip from jersey on July 10, 2017, 11:11:21 AM
Tony, I guess you're still using busses, but Flip and the NY trains are in for a fun rest of the summer.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/11/nyregion/amtrak-pennstation-njtransit-lirr.html?mcubz=0&_r=0

http://gothamist.com/2017/06/11/frustrated_commuters_file_class_act.php#photo-1
Today was not really that bad, but then again I start my commute with the 9:12 train, and usually catch
the 7:25pm out of Secaucus.   But anticipating problems, I logged in from home, at 7:30 am to get some
data set migration work started...
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: Threebean on July 10, 2017, 11:14:56 AM
Morning AgingRapidlyBean.
Again, TWSS
Did you remind her that she's a big part of the reason for that?
Good point.
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 10, 2017, 11:16:57 AM
I'm still receiving emails from head hunters. WTF was in my resume that prompted the following email?

... Hi Anthony,
I have an opening for a Senior Embryologist with IVF Center Solutions in Paramus, NJ that I thought may interest you...

Really!?
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 10, 2017, 11:23:15 AM
I'm still receiving emails from head hunters. WTF was in my resume that prompted the following email?

... Hi Anthony,
I have an opening for a Senior Embryologist with IVF Center Solutions in Paramus, NJ that I thought may interest you...

Really!?
Find out if that one is manual labor before you delete it.
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: razgueado on July 10, 2017, 11:24:48 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 10, 2017, 11:26:11 AM
I'm still receiving emails from head hunters. WTF was in my resume that prompted the following email?

... Hi Anthony,
I have an opening for a Senior Embryologist with IVF Center Solutions in Paramus, NJ that I thought may interest you...

Really!?
Ask them if they if the job includes pay
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 10, 2017, 11:27:04 AM
I'm still receiving emails from head hunters. WTF was in my resume that prompted the following email?

... Hi Anthony,
I have an opening for a Senior Embryologist with IVF Center Solutions in Paramus, NJ that I thought may interest you...

Really!?
Maybe they are soliciting you to be a sperm donor?
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 10, 2017, 11:27:44 AM
Morning WorkingOnTheRailroadFlip and RevRaz.
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 10, 2017, 11:30:16 AM
I'm still receiving emails from head hunters. WTF was in my resume that prompted the following email?

... Hi Anthony,
I have an opening for a Senior Embryologist with IVF Center Solutions in Paramus, NJ that I thought may interest you...

Really!?
Ask them if they if the job includes pay
His current job includes pay, he's just not allowed to touch it.
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 10, 2017, 11:37:49 AM
I'm still receiving emails from head hunters. WTF was in my resume that prompted the following email?

... Hi Anthony,
I have an opening for a Senior Embryologist with IVF Center Solutions in Paramus, NJ that I thought may interest you...

Really!?
Ask them if they if the job includes pay
His current job includes pay, he's just not allowed to touch it.
Well, most of us have that problem.  It his case, it's just the bank that's holding it.
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: flip from jersey on July 10, 2017, 11:42:46 AM
I'm still receiving emails from head hunters. WTF was in my resume that prompted the following email?

... Hi Anthony,
I have an opening for a Senior Embryologist with IVF Center Solutions in Paramus, NJ that I thought may interest you...

Really!?
IVF, tell them you prefer to impregnate women, the old fashioned way.....
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: razgueado on July 10, 2017, 11:48:48 AM
Morning WorkingOnTheRailroadFlip and RevRaz.
Morning, TD.
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: razgueado on July 10, 2017, 11:49:22 AM
I'm still receiving emails from head hunters. WTF was in my resume that prompted the following email?

... Hi Anthony,
I have an opening for a Senior Embryologist with IVF Center Solutions in Paramus, NJ that I thought may interest you...

Really!?
Ask them if they if the job includes pay
His current job includes pay, he's just not allowed to touch it.
It's a benefit. He'd just spend it on cigars and food.
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: Threebean on July 10, 2017, 11:53:54 AM
I'm still receiving emails from head hunters. WTF was in my resume that prompted the following email?

... Hi Anthony,
I have an opening for a Senior Embryologist with IVF Center Solutions in Paramus, NJ that I thought may interest you...

Really!?
IVF, tell them you prefer to impregnate women, the old fashioned way.....
Given proper motivation Tony could probably get it done in a petri dish.
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 10, 2017, 12:19:57 PM
AF Cuban corona and coffee. bright sun in my eyes making it difficult to post.
You could turn around...or get some sunglasses.....just sayin'
You built enough Effing Gazebo's you should have some shade.....
Good morning boys.  8)
It's the old story....the cobbler's children are the ones that go barefoot.
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: razgueado on July 10, 2017, 12:36:12 PM
I'm still receiving emails from head hunters. WTF was in my resume that prompted the following email?

... Hi Anthony,
I have an opening for a Senior Embryologist with IVF Center Solutions in Paramus, NJ that I thought may interest you...

Really!?
IVF, tell them you prefer to impregnate women, the old fashioned way.....
Given proper motivation Tony could probably get it done in a petri dish.
With his luck, he'd end up having to support the Petri dish, too.
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 10, 2017, 12:50:53 PM
AF Cuban corona and coffee. bright sun in my eyes making it difficult to post.
You could turn around...or get some sunglasses.....just sayin'
You built enough Effing Gazebo's you should have some shade.....
Good morning boys.  8)
It's the old story....the cobbler's children are the ones that go barefoot.
Sounds like you're preparing for a second career in politics.
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: Threebean on July 10, 2017, 01:50:35 PM
AF Cuban corona and coffee. bright sun in my eyes making it difficult to post.
You could turn around...or get some sunglasses.....just sayin'
You built enough Effing Gazebo's you should have some shade.....
Good morning boys.  8)
It's the old story....the cobbler's children are the ones that go barefoot.
Sounds like you're preparing for a second career in politics.
Sounds like you're itching to poke the hornet's nest again.
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: Threebean on July 10, 2017, 01:52:16 PM
Gate area rack report.   Beyond a couple Dean grannie pantie candidates, slim pickens.
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 10, 2017, 02:02:14 PM
Gate area rack report.   Beyond a couple Dean grannie pantie candidates, slim pickens.
A lot of great racks here hiding behind sun umbrellas. Didn't think it was THAT hot. Leg report is still spectacular!
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 10, 2017, 02:06:46 PM
AF Cuban corona and coffee. bright sun in my eyes making it difficult to post.
You could turn around...or get some sunglasses.....just sayin'
You built enough Effing Gazebo's you should have some shade.....
Good morning boys.  8)
It's the old story....the cobbler's children are the ones that go barefoot.
Sounds like you're preparing for a second career in politics.
You cut me deep NonGolfinDave.... :'(
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 10, 2017, 02:07:25 PM
Gate area rack report.   Beyond a couple Dean grannie pantie candidates, slim pickens.
I'm sure it was better in the morning.
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: Threebean on July 10, 2017, 02:07:39 PM
Gate area rack report.   Beyond a couple Dean grannie pantie candidates, slim pickens.
A lot of great racks here hiding behind sun umbrellas. Didn't think it was THAT hot. Leg report is still spectacular!
Good to hear.  One would think Austin would have a better showing, so to speak.
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 10, 2017, 02:08:14 PM
AF Cuban corona and coffee. bright sun in my eyes making it difficult to post.
You could turn around...or get some sunglasses.....just sayin'
You built enough Effing Gazebo's you should have some shade.....
Good morning boys.  8)
It's the old story....the cobbler's children are the ones that go barefoot.
Sounds like you're preparing for a second career in politics.
Sounds like you're itching to poke the hornet's nest again.
Not at all. Thinking of themselves and screw the next generation is the one thing all parties agree on!
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: Threebean on July 10, 2017, 02:08:32 PM
Gate area rack report.   Beyond a couple Dean grannie pantie candidates, slim pickens.
I'm sure it was better in the morning.
Would have to be a LOT better to drag me here on a Monday AM.
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: Threebean on July 10, 2017, 02:09:47 PM
And the 400 black dude just took the window seat in my row.  I pity the poor sap who gets the middle seat next to him.
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: Threebean on July 10, 2017, 02:10:26 PM
AF Cuban corona and coffee. bright sun in my eyes making it difficult to post.
You could turn around...or get some sunglasses.....just sayin'
You built enough Effing Gazebo's you should have some shade.....
Good morning boys.  8)
It's the old story....the cobbler's children are the ones that go barefoot.
Sounds like you're preparing for a second career in politics.
Sounds like you're itching to poke the hornet's nest again.
Not at all. Thinking of themselves and screw the next generation is the one thing all parties agree on!
On that we can agree.
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on July 10, 2017, 02:11:44 PM
Afternoon, Gents...
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: Threebean on July 10, 2017, 02:12:31 PM
And the 400 black dude just took the window seat in my row.  I pity the poor sap who gets the middle seat next to him.
If I have TxDave travelling luck it will be another 400 lb guy and I'll end up half in the aisle for the next 3.5 hrs.
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 10, 2017, 02:14:55 PM
And the 400 black dude just took the window seat in my row.  I pity the poor sap who gets the middle seat next to him.
If I have TxDave travelling luck it will be another 400 lb guy and I'll end up half in the aisle for the next 3.5 hrs.
Best Wishes! ;D

Aisle seats are much better anyway!
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 10, 2017, 02:16:19 PM
Fug'n Office Meeting was worse than usual today, holy chit I can't get out of here soon enough
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: Threebean on July 10, 2017, 02:17:55 PM
Fug'n Office Meeting was worse than usual today, holy chit I can't get out of here soon enough
But wasn't it your last?   Had to provide a proper send-off.
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 10, 2017, 02:18:01 PM
And the 400 black dude just took the window seat in my row.  I pity the poor sap who gets the middle seat next to him.
If I have TxDave travelling luck it will be another 400 lb guy and I'll end up half in the aisle for the next 3.5 hrs.
Just be thankful you're not flying United.  They might make him sit on your lap after they double booked the seats.
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 10, 2017, 02:18:42 PM
Fug'n Office Meeting was worse than usual today, holy chit I can't get out of here soon enough
But wasn't it your last?   Had to provide a proper send-off.
He's really gonna miss it.....I can tell.   ;)
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: Threebean on July 10, 2017, 02:20:08 PM
Fug'n Office Meeting was worse than usual today, holy chit I can't get out of here soon enough
But wasn't it your last?   Had to provide a proper send-off.
He's really gonna miss it.....I can tell.   ;)
Indeed.  Not sure how he's going to get by with only the hair dryer to bitch about.
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 10, 2017, 02:20:58 PM
Fug'n Office Meeting was worse than usual today, holy chit I can't get out of here soon enough
But wasn't it your last?   Had to provide a proper send-off.
Definitely my last business meeting period!  NO MORE!   Only Eat'n Meet'ns for me now.
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 10, 2017, 02:21:36 PM
Fug'n Office Meeting was worse than usual today, holy chit I can't get out of here soon enough
But wasn't it your last?   Had to provide a proper send-off.
He's really gonna miss it.....I can tell.   ;)
Indeed.  Not sure how he's going to get by with only the hair dryer to bitch about.
And I might throw that mf'r off the balcony!
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 10, 2017, 02:23:47 PM
And the 400 black dude just took the window seat in my row.  I pity the poor sap who gets the middle seat next to him.
If I have TxDave travelling luck it will be another 400 lb guy and I'll end up half in the aisle for the next 3.5 hrs.
Just be thankful you're not flying United.  They might make him sit on your lap after they double booked the seats.
And then mop up the aisle with your face when you complain.
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: Threebean on July 10, 2017, 02:24:05 PM
And the 400 black dude just took the window seat in my row.  I pity the poor sap who gets the middle seat next to him.
If I have TxDave travelling luck it will be another 400 lb guy and I'll end up half in the aisle for the next 3.5 hrs.
Just be thankful you're not flying United.  They might make him sit on your lap after they double booked the seats.
Do I dare say it?  The middle seat is still empty.  Maybe they required this huge  sumbitch to purchase both seats   Doors aren't closed yet, though.
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: Threebean on July 10, 2017, 02:25:16 PM
And the 400 black dude just took the window seat in my row.  I pity the poor sap who gets the middle seat next to him.
If I have TxDave travelling luck it will be another 400 lb guy and I'll end up half in the aisle for the next 3.5 hrs.
Just be thankful you're not flying United.  They might make him sit on your lap after they double booked the seats.
Do I dare say it?  The middle seat is still empty.  Maybe they required this huge  sumbitch to purchase both seats   Doors aren't closed yet, though.
Woohoo, doors are closed, me and big boy have some space.  Adios, mofos.
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 10, 2017, 02:26:20 PM
And the 400 black dude just took the window seat in my row.  I pity the poor sap who gets the middle seat next to him.
If I have TxDave travelling luck it will be another 400 lb guy and I'll end up half in the aisle for the next 3.5 hrs.
Just be thankful you're not flying United.  They might make him sit on your lap after they double booked the seats.
Do I dare say it?  The middle seat is still empty.  Maybe they required this huge  sumbitch to purchase both seats   Doors aren't closed yet, though.
Woohoo, doors are closed, me and big boy have some space.  Adios, mofos.
Safe travels, Mark.
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 10, 2017, 02:26:38 PM
Time to head out, myself. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 10, 2017, 02:26:56 PM
And the 400 black dude just took the window seat in my row.  I pity the poor sap who gets the middle seat next to him.
If I have TxDave travelling luck it will be another 400 lb guy and I'll end up half in the aisle for the next 3.5 hrs.
Just be thankful you're not flying United.  They might make him sit on your lap after they double booked the seats.
Do I dare say it?  The middle seat is still empty.  Maybe they required this huge  sumbitch to purchase both seats   Doors aren't closed yet, though.
Woohoo, doors are closed, me and big boy have some space.  Adios, mofos.
Enjoy the ride!
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 10, 2017, 02:37:18 PM
Another important countdown, only 2 more days and I can have a cigar again!
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: razgueado on July 10, 2017, 02:42:35 PM
AF Cuban corona and coffee. bright sun in my eyes making it difficult to post.
You could turn around...or get some sunglasses.....just sayin'
You built enough Effing Gazebo's you should have some shade.....
Good morning boys.  8)
It's the old story....the cobbler's children are the ones that go barefoot.
Sounds like you're preparing for a second career in politics.
Sounds like you're itching to poke the hornet's nest again.
Not at all. Thinking of themselves and screw the next generation is the one thing all parties agree on!
On that we can agree.
Unfortunately.
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: razgueado on July 10, 2017, 02:43:49 PM
And the 400 black dude just took the window seat in my row.  I pity the poor sap who gets the middle seat next to him.
If I have TxDave travelling luck it will be another 400 lb guy and I'll end up half in the aisle for the next 3.5 hrs.
Just be thankful you're not flying United.  They might make him sit on your lap after they double booked the seats.
Do I dare say it?  The middle seat is still empty.  Maybe they required this huge  sumbitch to purchase both seats   Doors aren't closed yet, though.
Woohoo, doors are closed, me and big boy have some space.  Adios, mofos.
Don't sound so excited...
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 10, 2017, 02:53:44 PM
Time to head out, myself. Hazzuh!
He's hazzuhing earlier and earlier every day. WTF? And he gets a paycheck, sheesh.
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 10, 2017, 02:56:57 PM
Time to head out, myself. Hazzuh!
He's hazzuhing earlier and earlier every day. WTF? And he gets a paycheck, sheesh.
Hell everybody here gets a paycheck except you.........but he must think he is close to retirement with such behavior.  Speaking of such behavior I am going home now myself. ;D
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on July 10, 2017, 03:06:47 PM
"Winter is coming!"
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 10, 2017, 03:18:40 PM
Time to head out, myself. Hazzuh!
He's hazzuhing earlier and earlier every day. WTF? And he gets a paycheck, sheesh.
Hell everybody here gets a paycheck except you.........but he must think he is close to retirement with such behavior.  Speaking of such behavior I am going home now myself. ;D
GFY
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 10, 2017, 03:20:30 PM
"Winter is coming!"
I'm re-watching and am towards the end of season 2. It's even better the 2nd time around. Don't think I'll be ready by next Sunday though so I'm not sure what the plan is.
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on July 10, 2017, 03:30:05 PM
"Winter is coming!"
I'm re-watching and am towards the end of season 2. It's even better the 2nd time around. Don't think I'll be ready by next Sunday though so I'm not sure what the plan is.

Daenerys' ships have been at sea a long time, but they're about to reach land: Game of Thrones will return with new episodes on Sunday, July 16 at 9/8c, HBO announced Thursday
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on July 10, 2017, 03:32:48 PM
"Winter is coming!"
I'm re-watching and am towards the end of season 2. It's even better the 2nd time around. Don't think I'll be ready by next Sunday though so I'm not sure what the plan is.

I'll probably just watch the last episode one more time... just for the Wildfire scene alone.
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 10, 2017, 03:46:02 PM
Time to head out, myself. Hazzuh!
He's hazzuhing earlier and earlier every day. WTF? And he gets a paycheck, sheesh.
Actually, that hazzuh was a bit later than normal. But I leave every day at 2:30 on the dot. And my paycheck is in my account every 2 weeks. And I can access it and everything. :D
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 10, 2017, 04:17:56 PM
Another important countdown, only 2 more days and I can have a cigar again!
Get everything finished up today?
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 10, 2017, 04:26:13 PM
Afternoon Steve, how goes it?
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 10, 2017, 04:27:46 PM
Time to head out, myself. Hazzuh!
He's hazzuhing earlier and earlier every day. WTF? And he gets a paycheck, sheesh.
Hell everybody here gets a paycheck except you.........but he must think he is close to retirement with such behavior.  Speaking of such behavior I am going home now myself. ;D
GFY
Gonna give those Chase Exec's a follow-up call or email tomorrow?
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 10, 2017, 04:30:12 PM
Time to head out, myself. Hazzuh!
He's hazzuhing earlier and earlier every day. WTF? And he gets a paycheck, sheesh.
Actually, that hazzuh was a bit later than normal. But I leave every day at 2:30 on the dot. And my paycheck is in my account every 2 weeks. And I can access it and everything. :D
Just received phone call stating that my account was reopened and will be funded within the next 48 hours.
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 10, 2017, 04:36:37 PM
Time to head out, myself. Hazzuh!
He's hazzuhing earlier and earlier every day. WTF? And he gets a paycheck, sheesh.
Actually, that hazzuh was a bit later than normal. But I leave every day at 2:30 on the dot. And my paycheck is in my account every 2 weeks. And I can access it and everything. :D
Just received phone call stating that my account was reopened and will be funded within the next 48 hours.
(https://media.giphy.com/media/8McNH1aXZnVyE/giphy.gif)
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 10, 2017, 04:42:54 PM
Another important countdown, only 2 more days and I can have a cigar again!
Get everything finished up today?
Tomorrow, but not everything.  But I will be able to smoke and drink after tomorrow's work is done
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 10, 2017, 04:42:57 PM
Time to head out, myself. Hazzuh!
He's hazzuhing earlier and earlier every day. WTF? And he gets a paycheck, sheesh.
Actually, that hazzuh was a bit later than normal. But I leave every day at 2:30 on the dot. And my paycheck is in my account every 2 weeks. And I can access it and everything. :D
Just received phone call stating that my account was reopened and will be funded within the next 48 hours.
Ask about interest for their kiting practices.
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 10, 2017, 04:43:50 PM
Time to hazzuh myself as I am close enough to start retirement practice.
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 10, 2017, 04:44:21 PM
Time to head out, myself. Hazzuh!
He's hazzuhing earlier and earlier every day. WTF? And he gets a paycheck, sheesh.
Hell everybody here gets a paycheck except you.........but he must think he is close to retirement with such behavior.  Speaking of such behavior I am going home now myself. ;D
GFY
Gonna give those Chase Exec's a follow-up call or email tomorrow?
They followed up with me. Just confirmed the account is reopen. Now I just need some funding... Is that a light I see at the end of the tunnel? I know it can't be NJTransit.
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 10, 2017, 04:55:46 PM
Time to head out, myself. Hazzuh!
He's hazzuhing earlier and earlier every day. WTF? And he gets a paycheck, sheesh.
Hell everybody here gets a paycheck except you.........but he must think he is close to retirement with such behavior.  Speaking of such behavior I am going home now myself. ;D
GFY
Gonna give those Chase Exec's a follow-up call or email tomorrow?
They followed up with me. Just confirmed the account is reopen. Now I just need some funding... Is that a light I see at the end of the tunnel? I know it can't be NJTransit.
Fingers crossed it works out. Otherwise...
(https://media.giphy.com/media/4juR4pVGVm6Hu/giphy.gif)
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 10, 2017, 05:08:34 PM
Secondary hazzuh!
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 10, 2017, 05:11:36 PM
Secondary hazzuh!
I'm right behind you with a Padrón 3000.
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 10, 2017, 06:00:19 PM
Fired up a Diesel Unlimited Maduro from a previous purchase of the Diesel deal from yesterday's FU.  Not a bad deal, and decent ash tray.
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: Threebean on July 10, 2017, 06:15:49 PM
Oh man, next flight leg has a 400 lb woman in my row window seat.   And of course she brought a slice of pizza and a Coke with her.  Let's see what hapless fuk gets to sit next to that.
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: Threebean on July 10, 2017, 06:22:44 PM
Oh man, next flight leg has a 400 lb woman in my row window seat.   And of course she brought a slice of pizza and a Coke with her.  Let's see what hapless fuk gets to sit next to that.
OMG, guess this one purchased two seats also, middle is empty.  I better go buy a lotto ticket.
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 10, 2017, 06:38:42 PM
Oh man, next flight leg has a 400 lb woman in my row window seat.   And of course she brought a slice of pizza and a Coke with her.  Let's see what hapless fuk gets to sit next to that.
OMG, guess this one purchased two seats also, middle is empty.  I better go buy a lotto ticket.
LMAO
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 10, 2017, 07:06:21 PM
Oh man, next flight leg has a 400 lb woman in my row window seat.   And of course she brought a slice of pizza and a Coke with her.  Let's see what hapless fuk gets to sit next to that.
OMG, guess this one purchased two seats also, middle is empty.  I better go buy a lotto ticket.
At least a good cigar.
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: Threebean on July 10, 2017, 07:08:59 PM
Oh man, next flight leg has a 400 lb woman in my row window seat.   And of course she brought a slice of pizza and a Coke with her.  Let's see what hapless fuk gets to sit next to that.
OMG, guess this one purchased two seats also, middle is empty.  I better go buy a lotto ticket.
At least a good cigar.
Spoke too soon.  Sitting on the tarmac in Charlotte along with a dozen or more other planes. Can't fly up the coast due to "a fire at the Wash DC ATC which has it shut down".  Nice, thanks, Dave!
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 10, 2017, 07:40:24 PM
Oh man, next flight leg has a 400 lb woman in my row window seat.   And of course she brought a slice of pizza and a Coke with her.  Let's see what hapless fuk gets to sit next to that.
OMG, guess this one purchased two seats also, middle is empty.  I better go buy a lotto ticket.
At least a good cigar.
Spoke too soon.  Sitting on the tarmac in Charlotte along with a dozen or more other planes. Can't fly up the coast due to "a fire at the Wash DC ATC which has it shut down".  Nice, thanks, Dave!
Welcome to the real world of commercial aviation
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 10, 2017, 07:41:10 PM
Dinner at the yacht club tonight.
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 10, 2017, 07:47:42 PM
Dinner at the yacht club tonight.
Give my regards to Biff and Buffy.
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 10, 2017, 08:16:38 PM
Dinner at the yacht club tonight.
Give my regards to Biff and Buffy.
Sterling is here also.
Title: Re: 7/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 10, 2017, 08:57:30 PM
Sheesh!