Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10

« Reply #45 on: July 10, 2017, 08:50:28 AM »

Tony, I guess you're still using busses, but Flip and the NY trains are in for a fun rest of the summer.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/11/nyregion/amtrak-pennstation-njtransit-lirr.html?mcubz=0&_r=0

http://gothamist.com/2017/06/11/frustrated_commuters_file_class_act.php#photo-1
I'm still on that text subscription and see the constant notices. I can't even imagine the mess that is Penn Station.
Wardens Sister had never ridden a train and she is retired now so against everyone else's better decided to ride the Amtrak over here for her visit.  Well she got here 2 hours late which is not much worse than the average airline but was supposed to leave for home at 9:00 this morning and they called her Saturday afternoon and said there was a track problem between Ft Worth and Shreveport so they would depart the train in Ft Worth and ride a bus to Shreveport. Track issue is not expected to be fixed until July 16th.  What a mess that would likely turn out to be so now she has an expensive last minute purchase plane ticket to go home tomorrow.
One more day to throw stuff away. That doesn't sound so terrible.
Well it is the subway....so still not great.... ???

« Reply #46 on: July 10, 2017, 08:51:11 AM »

Where the hell has Fishy been?  Doing extra laps on the bicycles?

« Reply #47 on: July 10, 2017, 08:53:39 AM »

Where the hell has Fishy been?  Doing extra laps on the bicycles?
I think he's still computer-less after their hacking incident.

« Reply #48 on: July 10, 2017, 09:01:24 AM »

Where the hell has Fishy been?  Doing extra laps on the bicycles?
I think he's still computer-less after their hacking incident.
Sounds like they need our IT guys, sheesh even the CI Crew could fix things faster than that!

« Reply #49 on: July 10, 2017, 09:15:34 AM »

Where the hell has Fishy been?  Doing extra laps on the bicycles?
I think he's still computer-less after their hacking incident.
Sounds like they need our IT guys, sheesh even the CI Crew could fix things faster than that!
I'm not so sure about that one. It's not like it's new shipping software we're talking about here. :D

« Reply #50 on: July 10, 2017, 09:29:38 AM »

Morning Daves, Tony, and SunInMyEyesDean.

« Reply #51 on: July 10, 2017, 09:35:05 AM »

Morning Daves, Tony, and SunInMyEyesDean.
Morning EasternBean, you left yet?

« Reply #52 on: July 10, 2017, 09:52:28 AM »

Morning Daves, Tony, and SunInMyEyesDean.
Morning EasternBean, you left yet?
Nope, got a couple hours.  I try to avoid the airport on Monday mornings.

« Reply #53 on: July 10, 2017, 09:55:34 AM »

Morning Daves, Tony, and SunInMyEyesDean.
Morning EasternBean, you left yet?
Nope, got a couple hours.  I try to avoid the airport on Monday mornings.
Good idea!

« Reply #54 on: July 10, 2017, 09:56:52 AM »

Morning Daves, Tony, and SunInMyEyesDean.
Good morning, Mark.

« Reply #55 on: July 10, 2017, 10:00:17 AM »

Morning AgingRapidlyBean.

« Reply #56 on: July 10, 2017, 10:41:34 AM »

Morning Daves, Tony, and SunInMyEyesDean.
Morning EasternBean, you left yet?
Nope, got a couple hours.  I try to avoid the airport on Monday mornings.
Not that much worse than any other time as of late.

« Reply #57 on: July 10, 2017, 10:42:01 AM »

« Reply #58 on: July 10, 2017, 10:59:01 AM »

Morning AgingRapidlyBean.
Again, TWSS
Did you remind her that she's a big part of the reason for that?

« Reply #59 on: July 10, 2017, 11:01:35 AM »

So after picking up the check for the car on Saturday, I'm looking at cars on my phone. Suddenly dawns on me that I don't have the plates from the wrecked one. Called the adjuster up, he gave me the number for the place it was towed to. Called them this morning to ask them to set them aside, said no problem. Guy called back a few minutes ago, there's no front plate, only a back plate. Lol, front plate is probably still on the highway.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10